Discuss anything related to 70000TONS OF METAL
no avatar
User

Avarice

Rank

Wiper

Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:23 am

Am I allowed to purchase more than one single ticket?

by Avarice » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:28 am

Currently awaiting for the public sale and I was wondering if you're allowed to buy more than one single ticket at a time.
no avatar
User

deathmetalpat

Rank

Midshipman

Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:38 pm

Maryland,USA

Re: Am I allowed to purchase more than one single ticket?

by deathmetalpat » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:58 am

Avarice wrote:Currently awaiting for the public sale and I was wondering if you're allowed to buy more than one single ticket at a time.

So what are you trying to do here?
If you think you can buy 4 single quads and then get 4 people together in the same cabin,it doesn't work that way.70k might only have 1 single ticket left in a quad (other 3 already sold and waiting on a fourth),same for doubles.
My guess is no,you need a passenger name for each booking.When a private cabin is booked you only need one name for the booking (that person becomes the lead passenger and is responsible for the other passengers),in a single there is no connection between passengers and no control over cabin.
My wishlist 2018 -All the bands in 70k rotation that I don't care about.
2012-14 Survivor
2015-16 Abandoned Ship
2017 Returned
2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
no avatar
User

Avarice

Rank

Wiper

Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:23 am

by Avarice » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:02 am

deathmetalpat wrote:
Avarice wrote:Currently awaiting for the public sale and I was wondering if you're allowed to buy more than one single ticket at a time.

If you think you can buy 4 single quads and then get 4 people together in the same cabin,it doesn't work that way.70k might only have 1 single ticket left in a quad (other 3 already sold and waiting on a fourth),same for doubles.
My guess is no,you need a passenger name for each booking.When a private cabin is booked you only need one name for the booking (that person becomes the lead passenger and is responsible for the other passengers),in a single there is no connection between passengers and no control over cabin.

Yeah that's what I was afraid of. Thanks.
User

Pellaz

Rank

Ensign

Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:36 pm

Georgia, USA

by Pellaz » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:10 am

Avarice wrote:
deathmetalpat wrote:

Yeah that's what I was afraid of. Thanks.

If you're trying to get four people together to save on the fare but don't have quite enough to make up a quad, you could post on the Roommates forum here to look for fellow-travelers. There's also a Facebook group for it.

Good luck...hope you can make it onbroad. :headbanger: :beerbang:
2018 Wishlist:
Abbath--Aeternam--Amon.Amarth--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Dark.Tranquility--Dimmu.Borgir--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano
--Eluveitie--Emperor--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Exmortus--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Green.Carnation--Ihsahn--Korpiklaani--Immortal--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--
Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Obscura--Old.Man's.Child--Opeth--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Devin.Townsend.Project--Turisas--Tyr--Vintersorg--Yyrkoon--1349
2015: Survivor
2016: Survivor
2017: Survivor
2018: Booked (1568)