User

ollyhills

Rank

Oiler

Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:07 am

UK

Room availability

by ollyhills » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:33 am

So as of right now there are only twin/double rooms available. Would they hold some rooms back for the public release? That seems like the sensible thing to do...? If not we're fucked coz we're a group of three... lol
User

Downvod

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:09 am

Twin Lakes, Wisconsin

Re: Room availability

by Downvod » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:44 am

The E1 balcony room is the only choice with a decent amount of 3 person rooms, and that is long gone. I would start discussing other options. You can have one person get a single ticket. That person can always come crash on your couch or something.

It's all about just getting on board, one way or another. I promise you it is worth it!
70k 2016: Cabin 7279
70k 2017: Cabin 6361
70k 2018: Cabin 1704

Abbath-/-Accept-/-Aetherian-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-At.the.Gates-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-Be'Lakor-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-The.Black.Dahlia.Murder-/-Black.Fast-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodshot.Dawn-/-Borknagar-/-Brymir-/-Dark.Angel-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Decapitated-/-Devin.Townsend.Project-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Eluveitie-/-Ensiferum-/-Epica-/-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-/-Exmortus-/-Exodus-/-The.Faceless-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Fragments.of.Unbecoming-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Hypocrisy-/-In.Mourning-/-Insomnium-/-Kataklysm-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Korpiklaani-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Mastodon-/-Machine.Head-/-Meshuggah-/-Necrophagist-/-Nekrogoblikon-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nevermore.(reunion)-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Obscura-/-Oni-/-Opeth-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Seducer's.Embrace-/-Sodom-/-Soilwork-/-Solution.45-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-Symphony.X-/-Taake-/-Tankard-/-Tiamat-/-Tyr-/-Undrask-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Winterhymn-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart
no avatar
User

deathmetalpat

Rank

Midshipman

Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:38 pm

Maryland,USA

by deathmetalpat » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:33 pm

I doubt rooms will be left out ,your only hope is a cancellation later.I also have a suspicion that 70k would love to sell out before any public sales.They aren't holding back.
My wishlist 2018 -All the bands in 70k rotation that I don't care about.
2012-14 Survivor
2015-16 Abandoned Ship
2017 Returned
2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
User

Downvod

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:09 am

Twin Lakes, Wisconsin

by Downvod » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:53 am

deathmetalpat wrote:I doubt rooms will be left out ,your only hope is a cancellation later.I also have a suspicion that 70k would love to sell out before any public sales.They aren't holding back.

They aren't going to sell out before public sales. There has been virtually no change in availability since July 19 or so, 2 days after Silver started. There was a mad rush the first 24 hours when Gold started, then quiet. Same thing after Silver.
70k 2016: Cabin 7279
70k 2017: Cabin 6361
70k 2018: Cabin 1704

Abbath-/-Accept-/-Aetherian-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-At.the.Gates-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-Be'Lakor-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-The.Black.Dahlia.Murder-/-Black.Fast-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodshot.Dawn-/-Borknagar-/-Brymir-/-Dark.Angel-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Decapitated-/-Devin.Townsend.Project-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Eluveitie-/-Ensiferum-/-Epica-/-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-/-Exmortus-/-Exodus-/-The.Faceless-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Fragments.of.Unbecoming-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Hypocrisy-/-In.Mourning-/-Insomnium-/-Kataklysm-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Korpiklaani-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Mastodon-/-Machine.Head-/-Meshuggah-/-Necrophagist-/-Nekrogoblikon-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nevermore.(reunion)-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Obscura-/-Oni-/-Opeth-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Seducer's.Embrace-/-Sodom-/-Soilwork-/-Solution.45-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-Symphony.X-/-Taake-/-Tankard-/-Tiamat-/-Tyr-/-Undrask-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Winterhymn-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart
User

spooky

Rank

Petty Officer

Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:35 pm

florida

by spooky » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:29 pm

...i paid $100 more to NOT bunk with my friends due to rooms selling out, but i said fuck it and booked anyway. it IS worth it! :viking:
2016: Survivor
2017: Survivor
2018: BOOKED
User

Pamela

Rank

Petty Officer

Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:45 am

Spokane Washington, USA

by Pamela » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:24 pm

spooky wrote:...i paid $100 more to NOT bunk with my friends due to rooms selling out, but i said fuck it and booked anyway. it IS worth it! :viking:

This ^__________^
'13 '15 '16
'18 BOOKED! 8258 Eluveitie -Sabaton-Heidevolk-Tyr-Apocalyptica-Blind Guardian-Metsatoll-Voyager-Solstafir-Turisas-Lacuna Coil-Visions of Atlantis-Korpi-DT-Dragonforce-Amon Amarth-Twilight Force-SuidAkarA-Starkill-Caliban-Caligulas Horse-Opeth!