no avatar
User

arivera14

Rank

Wiper

Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:16 pm

First time...

by arivera14 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm

Hello everybody from Costa Rica!!! On february I will take my first trip with you guys I know that 70.000 Tons is amazing some friends told me so, I hope there will be chance for bands like:

-Amon Amarth
-Obituary
-Paradise Lost
-Deicide
-Sodom
-Nightwish
-Epica

Pura Vida Maes!!!

:bangers: :bangers:
User

Downvod

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:09 am

Twin Lakes, Wisconsin

Re: First time...

by Downvod » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:14 pm

arivera14 wrote:Hello everybody from Costa Rica!!! On february I will take my first trip with you guys I know that 70.000 Tons is amazing some friends told me so, I hope there will be chance for bands like:

-Amon Amarth
-Obituary
-Paradise Lost
-Deicide
-Sodom
-Nightwish
-Epica

Pura Vida Maes!!!

:bangers: :bangers:

You will have the time of your life, I assure you!
70k 2016: Cabin 7279
70k 2017: Cabin 6361
70k 2018: Cabin 1704

Abbath-/-Accept-/-Aetherian-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-At.the.Gates-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-Be'Lakor-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-The.Black.Dahlia.Murder-/-Black.Fast-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodshot.Dawn-/-Borknagar-/-Brymir-/-Dark.Angel-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Decapitated-/-Devin.Townsend.Project-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Eluveitie-/-Ensiferum-/-Epica-/-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-/-Exmortus-/-Exodus-/-The.Faceless-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Fragments.of.Unbecoming-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Hypocrisy-/-In.Mourning-/-Insomnium-/-Kataklysm-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Korpiklaani-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Mastodon-/-Machine.Head-/-Meshuggah-/-Necrophagist-/-Nekrogoblikon-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nevermore.(reunion)-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Obscura-/-Oni-/-Opeth-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Seducer's.Embrace-/-Sodom-/-Soilwork-/-Solution.45-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-Symphony.X-/-Taake-/-Tankard-/-Tiamat-/-Tyr-/-Undrask-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Winterhymn-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart
no avatar
User

arivera14

Rank

Wiper

Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:16 pm

Re: First time...

by arivera14 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:06 pm

:shred: thank you !!!!

:bmhorns: