Re: 70K 2018 Forum Users' Meet'n'Greet Onbroad

by Monmisreal » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:27 pm

^ way to work around that 3 quote limit :lol:

Of course mine is on the next page. Meant for Pellaz
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:15 pm

2:30? I was in Windjammer having my lunch at 11:30, where were you guys? It helped that I was the first person on the ship though :P
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Bloodbath-/Paradise-Lost-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Moonspell-/-Liv-Kristine-/-Funeral-/-In-Vain-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Arkan--/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Tristania-/-Autumnal-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Asphyx-/-Wintersun-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Hanging-Garden-/-Tyranny-/-The-Foreshadowing-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Saturnus-/-Noumena-/-Blackthorn-/-Ajattara-/-Coldworld-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-Inactive-Messiah-/-Centinex-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Process-Of-Guilt-/-Dark-Fortress-/-Orphaned-Land-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Novembers-Doom-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Cellar-Darling-/-Clouds-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkyr-/-Oranssi-Pazuzu-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-Hamferd
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    Ethrivas
    Petty Officer

by Ethrivas » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:22 am

Pellaz wrote:Forgot to show up, being a rookie; was too excited to discover the ship, the venues etc.

Soooo sorry :(

You are officially forgiven. :lol:

Hell, it's a big ship...and even bigger if it's someone's first time on any cruise ship.
    I remember being totally awed my first time on the Majesty (pre-70K, by just three months), and that's a relatively small ship. :beerwink:

:oops: Thx pal.
    Wishlist 2019: ABLAZE.MY.SORROW-Aetherian-ALLEGAEON-AMORPHIS-At.the.Gates-BE'LAKOR-BRYMIR-Chthonic-Crescent-Daath-Dark.Oath-DIMMU.BORGIR-Dragonlord-Drudkh-Einherjer-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-FLESHGOD.APOCALYPSE-GOD.DETHRONED-Godsmack-Harakiri.For.the.Sky-Hate-Hyperion-HYPOCRISY-Iced.Earth-IMMORTAL-In.Vain-KALMAH-Krisiun-LAMB.OF.GOD-Machine.Head-Manegarm-MELECHESH-MGLA-Moonshade-Morbid.Angel-MORS.PRINCIPIUM.EST-NAILED.TO.OBSCURITY-Orbit.Culture-OUROBOROS-SATYRICON-Selbst-SHADE.EMPIRE-Skyfire-Testament-THE.CROWN-THE.SEER-TRIBULATION-Turisas-Tyr-Unleashed-VREID-WHISPERED
    2018: Survivor
    Pellaz
    Ensign

by Pellaz » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:06 pm

Razor Ramon wrote:2:30? I was in Windjammer having my lunch at 11:30, where were you guys? It helped that I was the first person on the ship though :P

First onbroad? Royal knows better than to anger Razor Ramon. :lol:

Everyone I know was on the ship well before 2:30 this year, and WE were on by 11:30...we always try to get the 10 am shuttle from our hotel to the pier...haven't missed it yet.
    --But I remember last year there were several folks who posted on FB that they were still languishing in line back in the cruise terminal as late as 2:30. :shock:
    2019 Wishlist:
    Abbath--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Borknagar--CoB--CoF--Cynic--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Einherjer--Eluveitie
    --Emperor--Ensiferum--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Exmortus--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Iced.Earth--Ihsahn--Immortal--Kalmah--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--
    Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Novembers.Doom--Old.Mans.Child--Omnium.Gatherum--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Poisonblack--Primordial--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Therion--Devin.Townsend--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vintersorg--Wintersun--Yyrkoon--1349
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Booked!
    Bob
    Petty Officer

by Bob » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:30 pm

Since no one can recognize anyone from their 70K forum avatars, I'll print-em-and-bring-em.
    Wishlist 2019: Ranked in order of
    1. Sheetz-my-pantaloones and line up on the center rail for both sets if announced.

Hanzel_und_Gretyl-/-Heilung-/-Rotting_Christ
    2. Never seen them live either.
    Vermilia-/-Grai-/-Inquisition-/-Fleshgod_Apocalypse-/-Gojira-/-Jinjer-/-Burning_Witches-/-The_Iron_Maidens_(see_em_Oct_26)-/-Unleash_the_Archers-/-VUUR-/-The_Heard-/-Tengger_Cavalry-/-Visigoth
    3. Seen them before and would love to see them on das boat.
    Myrkur-/-Babymetal-/-Oceans_of_Slumber-/-Behemoth-/-Vader-/-Napalm_Death
    Survivor - 2015, 16, 17, 18