Post Reply 23 posts Page 1 of 1
Guess the first band to play
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

Guess the first band to play

by bodomdragon » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:29 pm

It's usually a reasonably popular band, I guess UMC doesn't want us to wait for long after the muster drill until we enjoy a good concert.

My guess is gonna be Dark Tranquillity.
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

Re: Guess the first band to play

by Pellaz » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:36 pm

bodomdragon wrote:It's usually a reasonably popular band, I guess UMC doesn't want us to wait for long after the muster drill until we enjoy a good concert.

And thus, my dreams of hanging around at the meet'n'greet will be dashed once again. :bitch:
    (I'll have to bail anyway at around 4pm for the ProgPower USA/70K group photo, but it's the principle of the thing. :lol: )

I'm gonna guess Insomnium. And their other show will be at exactly 2 am on the last night. :shock:
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:45 pm

Last year was Scar Symmetry wasn't it? I remember making a MAD dash from the meet and greet.

I actually reckon it'll be Battle Beast. Nothing crazy, but some good solid fun to kick it all off.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:53 pm

Didn't they have 2 bands play at the same time to start with? I thought I recall that last year they had Scar Symmetry in Studio-B & Trauma in the Pyramid Lounge.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:03 pm

Sgt. B wrote:Didn't they have 2 bands play at the same time to start with? I thought I recall that last year they had Scar Symmetry in Studio-B & Trauma in the Pyramid Lounge.

Don't trust my drunk memory, but I seem to recall that they were slightly staggered in start times, but delays meant that they started at around the same time. Though you're right, could be two bands opening the show.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:07 pm

bodomdragon wrote:It's usually a reasonably popular band, I guess UMC doesn't want us to wait for long after the muster drill until we enjoy a good concert.

Assuming that the first bands play in the Pyramid Lounge & Studio-B. Dark Tranquility to me is a band that will play their sets on the Pool Deck & in the Theater.

I'm going to guess Septicflesh (Studio-B) & Evertale (Pyramid).
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

Gratch
    Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:11 pm

Phoenix wrote:
    Sgt. B wrote:Didn't they have 2 bands play at the same time to start with? I thought I recall that last year they had Scar Symmetry in Studio-B & Trauma in the Pyramid Lounge.

Don't trust my drunk memory, but I seem to recall that they were slightly staggered in start times, but delays meant that they started at around the same time. Though you're right, could be two bands opening the show.

Last year, Scar Symmetry and Trauma both started at 17:15 in Studio B and Pyramid, respectively.
    Survivor 2016/17/18/19/20

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
    Anaal Nathrakh - Behemoth - Igorrr - Khemmis - Myrkur - The Ocean - Pallbearer - Sigh - Tribulation - Sentient Horror - Turisas - Wilderun - Witherscape - Zeal & Ardor
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:12 pm

Gratch wrote:
    Phoenix wrote:Don't trust my drunk memory, but I seem to recall that they were slightly staggered in start times, but delays meant that they started at around the same time. Though you're right, could be two bands opening the show.

Last year, Scar Symmetry and Trauma both started at 17:15 in Studio B and Pyramid, respectively.

Ah ha, drunk me had it backwards!

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:21 pm

Phoenix wrote:Last year was Scar Symmetry wasn't it? I remember making a MAD dash from the meet and greet.

I actually reckon it'll be Battle Beast. Nothing crazy, but some good solid fun to kick it all off.

Solid guess, yes.
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:35 pm

I'll guess Battle Beast in the Ice Rink and Goatwhore in the Pyramid.
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:10 pm

mooyagi wrote:I'll guess Battle Beast in the Ice Rink and Goatwhore in the Pyramid.

Please no. That will create an immediate conflict!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:45 pm

meshuggah wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:I'll guess Battle Beast in the Ice Rink and Goatwhore in the Pyramid.

Please no. That will create an immediate conflict!

Not for me! :beerwink:
    Shadow Son
    Petty Officer

by Shadow Son » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:27 pm

I'll guess that Metal Church will start in Studio B and Aeternam in the Pyramid Lounge.
    2015: Survivor: Cabin 9321
    2016: Survivor: Cabin 8455
    2017:
    ABANDONED SHIP!
    2018: Survivor: Cabin 1688
    2019:
    ABANDONED SHIP!
    2020: ABANDONED SHIP!
    capacitator51
    Oiler

by capacitator51 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:35 am

I guess....Belphegor in Studio B with the candlestick.
    -|-Barren Earth-Behemoth-Devin.Townsend-Dimmu.Borgir-Enslaved-Harakiri.For.The.Sky-Hypocrisy-Ihsahn-Inquisition-Insomnium-In Vain-Kvelertak-Leprous-NeO-Oak.Pantheon-Rotting Christ-Septicflesh-Soen-Swallow.the.Sun-|-
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:50 am

capacitator51 wrote:I guess....Belphegor in Studio B with the candlestick.

I'll guess Benighted (along with Colonel Mustard-Drill) in the studio with a lead pipe. :lol:

Gotta love Clue.
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
  • sara
    Petty Officer

by sara » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:36 pm

Shadow Son wrote:I'll guess that Metal Church will start in Studio B and Aeternam in the Pyramid Lounge.

This honestly sounds pretty realistic. One moderately popular band in the rink, one band that's one of the better-known lounge-sized bands in the lounge.

I don't think Benighted gets a prime-time rink set. I see them getting a lounge set and then a late-night pool set. Dark Tranquility probably gets a pool set that's maybe not headlining but still a great, nighttime slot, and then their other set is likely in the theater. Goatwhore I reckon's a bit big for the lounge. I think they'll get the ice rink at a good time and then maybe a later-hour pool set.
    Warbringer-/-King-Parrot-/-Lich-King-/-Angelus-Apatrida-/-Benighted-/-The-Crown-/-Aeon-/-Witchery-/-Occultist-/-Black-Breath-/-Chthonic-/-Alestorm-/-Devin-Townsend-/-Zimmers-Hole-/-Party-Thrash-/-Grindcore-/-Stoner-Bands-/-Folk-Metal-/-Heavier-Prog
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:33 pm

sara wrote:
    Shadow Son wrote:I'll guess that Metal Church will start in Studio B and Aeternam in the Pyramid Lounge.

This honestly sounds pretty realistic. One moderately popular band in the rink, one band that's one of the better-known lounge-sized bands in the lounge.

Agreed.

I don't think Benighted gets a prime-time rink set. I see them getting a lounge set and then a late-night pool set.

I know, but "studio" meshed better with the "Clue" motif. :lol:

Dark Tranquility probably gets a pool set that's maybe not headlining but still a great, nighttime slot, and then their other set is likely in the theater. Goatwhore I reckon's a bit big for the lounge. I think they'll get the ice rink at a good time and then maybe a later-hour pool set.

These are all good surmises.

But, this is Andy we're talking about. :D
    2025 Wishlist:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:21 pm

I'm gonna change my Ice Rink pick to Exodus. They have opened up the cruise before.
    TPH
    Chief Petty Officer

by TPH » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:25 pm

Opening with Exodus would be awesome! :beerbang:
    Wacken 2003
    Fury Fest 2004-2005, Hellfest 2006 to 2023
    70K 2017 - cabin 2250
    70K 2018 - cabin 8215
    70K 2019 - cabin 10xxx (can't fucking remember)
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:10 pm

mooyagi wrote:

I'm gonna change my Ice Rink pick to Exodus. They have opened up the cruise before.

Same here. Adding Exodus makes me want to change my pick. They opened up & played last on the pool deck (I think) on Barge.

Sgt. B wrote:I'm going to guess Septicflesh (Studio-B) & Evertale (Pyramid).

I'm now going to guess Exodus (Studio-B) & Evertale (Pyramid)

• Downvod
    Midshipman

by Downvod » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:22 pm

It is worth noting that when Exodus opened the cruise in 2011, they played for 60 minutes and I reckon they will play 60 this year too. Since 2015, the first band on every stage has always played 45 minute sets, and the 60 minute bands and headliners play later. For this reason, I don't expect it to be Exodus.
    70k 2016: Cabin 7279
    70k 2017: Cabin 6361
    70k 2018: Cabin 1704
    70k 2019: Cabin 1402
    70k 2020: Cabin 9220
    70k 2023: Cabin 1704
    70k 2024: Cabin 1688

Abbath-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aetherian-/-Alestorm-/-Allegaeon-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Andy.Gillion-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Annihilator-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-BLIND.GUARDIAN-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodred.Hourglass-/-BORKNAGAR-/-Brymir-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-Conjurer-/-The.Crown-/-Cthonic-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Demonic.Resurrection-/-Demons.&.Wizards-/-Destruction-/-DGM-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Evocation-/-Finsterforst-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-Iced.Earth-/-Immortal-/-Inferi-/-IN.MOURNING-/-Insomnium-/-In.Vain-/-Irreversible.Mechanism-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Lovebites-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Midnight-/-MGLA-/-Myrkur-/-Naglfar-/-Necrophagist-/-Necrophobic-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Obscura-/-Old.Man's.Child-/-Onslaught-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Power.Trip-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Septicflesh-/-Solution.45-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-SYMPHONY.X-/-TAAKE-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-TRIBULATION-/-Uada-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterfylleth-/-Winterhymn-/-WITCHERY-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
    praey
    Oiler

by praey » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:47 pm

I think Exciter or Metal Church will be one of the first bands. The last two cruises (and maybe even the one before that, actually) both had an old school metal band be one of the openers, with Raven in the Ice Rink in 2016 and Trauma in Pyramid Lounge in 2017. Makes sense I guess, straightforward heavy metal has mass appeal and is a good way to get everyone amped up!
    Survivor 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:49 pm

I'm gonna guess Primal Fear and Exhumed. :twisted:
    2025 Wishlist:
  • Post Reply 23 posts Page 1 of 1