Post Reply 5 posts Page 1 of 1
Running Order...
  • arivera14
    Oiler

Running Order...

by arivera14 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:25 pm

Well this will be my first time onboard so when do we know the Running Order? I've been on Wacken and everybody knows it at least 1 month before, :deathhorns: :deathhorns: so give me some advice?

Pura Vida from Costa Rica
    Hulk RT
    Oiler

Re: Running Order...

by Hulk RT » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:35 pm

Last year it was posted on the 30th with the last band announced on the 27th. So I would say hopefully tomorrow sometime but who knows. From reading the forum over the last 2 years Andy does whatever Andy wants.
    2017, 2018 Survivor
    Pellaz
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:05 am

Hulk RT wrote:Last year it was posted on the 30th with the last band announced on the 27th. So I would say hopefully tomorrow sometime but who knows. From reading the forum over the last 2 years Andy does whatever Andy wants.

Yep, pretty much.

It would be Really Nice if Andy could post it -- and the autograph and clinic schedule* -- while most of us might still have a chance to print it out, and so Ron "slayergeek" can enter the data into the 70K app database...but Andreas does what he wants. He IS the Skipper. :lol:

-----
    * I assume there are clinics, right? Haven't heard much about that. Guitar, drums, tambourine, triangle, hurdy-gurdy... :lol:
    2020 Wishlist:
    Abbath--Aeternam--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Borknagar--Cannibal.Corpse--CoB--CoF--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Einherjer--Enslaved--
    --Emperor--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Ihsahn--Immortal--Insomnium--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Myrath--
    Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Omnium.Gatherum--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Seven.Spires--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Therion--Devin.Townsend--Turisas--Vintersorg--Wintersun--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon--1349
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Booked!
    slayergeek
    Chief Petty Officer

by slayergeek » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:33 am

Pellaz wrote:
    Hulk RT wrote:Last year it was posted on the 30th with the last band announced on the 27th. So I would say hopefully tomorrow sometime but who knows. From reading the forum over the last 2 years Andy does whatever Andy wants.

Yep, pretty much.

It would be Really Nice if Andy could post it -- and the autograph and clinic schedule* -- while most of us might still have a chance to print it out, and so Ron "slayergeek" can enter the data into the 70K app database...but Andreas does what he wants. He IS the Skipper. :lol:

-----
    * I assume there are clinics, right? Haven't heard much about that. Guitar, drums, tambourine, triangle, hurdy-gurdy... :lol:

Yea in 2016 I had the run list of all shows, as well as all clinics and meet and greets.

For 2017 though, the clinics and meet and greets were not released until we boarded the ship, so those were never displayed in the app last year. The run list was there, so that was the super important one.

Hopefully this year we will get everything ahead of time.
    Survivor
    • 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,See_You_In_2019

Absolute_Darkness-Death/Thrash_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/BandAbsoluteDarkness

70k Bands - Unofficial iPhone/Android_app_of_the_70,000_tons_cruise
    • iPhone Version-https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/70k-bands/id958759290?mt=8
    • Android Version-https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Bands70k

WishList
    • The_Crown-/-Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/-Violence-/
    Hulk RT
    Oiler

by Hulk RT » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:48 am

I hope we get everything early as well. I didn’t use the app last year so I’m looking forward to getting to use it this year. Thanks for making the app.
    2017, 2018 Survivor
Post Reply 5 posts Page 1 of 1