Emperor
    In Vain
    Khemmis
    Mgła
    Myrath
    Ne Obliviscaris
    Seventh Wonder
    Triptykon

Remove Seventh Wonder & I really like this no repeat list.

I should get around to updating my signature
  • twoandfortysix
    Oiler

Re: 2019 Wishlist

by twoandfortysix » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:35 pm

My short wishlist:

Alcest
    Allegaeon
    Amorphis
    Animals as Leaders
    Baroness
    Be'lakor
    Black Crown Initiate
    Cynic
    Decapitated
    Devin Townsend
    Dream Theater
    Electric Wizard
    Eluveitie
    Fallujah
    Fleshgod Apocalypse
    Ghost
    Gojira
    GWAR
    Haken
    Moonsorrow
    Ne Obliviscaris
    Opeth
    Pallbearer
    Persefone
    Sunn O)))
    The Sword
    Wintersun
    Yukara9
    Wiper

by Yukara9 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:07 pm

Unleash the Archers
    Sodom
    Equilibrium
    Amorphis
    Behemoth
    Gojira
    Ghoul
    Abbath
    Moonsorrow
    Amon Amarth
    Orden Ogan
    Vader
    Decapitated
    Tiamat
    Wintersun
    Blind Guardian
    Eluveitie
    Devin Townsend
    Arkona
    Be'Lakor
    Myrkur
    Night Demon
    Bloodbath
    Omnium Gatherum
    Borknagar
    Havok
    Nekrogoblikon
    Carach Angren
    Ghost Ship Octavius
    Exmortus
    Finntroll
    Carcass
    Soilwork
    Warbringer
    Children of Bodom
    Dalriada
    Kalmah
    Ne Obliviscaris
    Dark Funeral
    Ensiferum
    Eternal Tears of Sorrow
    Fleshgod Apocalypse
    Manegarm
    Death Angel
    Mors Principium Est
    Opeth
    Paradise Lost
    Symphony X
    Mastodon
    Dimmu Borgir
    70k 2016: Cabin 7279
    70k 2017: Cabin 6361
  • rwalters
    Chief Petty Officer

by rwalters » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:38 pm

Alcest
    Amon Amarth
    Amorphis
    At The Gates (with a new album coming, I think they'll be a headliner)
    Barren Earth
    Be'lakor
    Between the Buried and Me
    Carcass
    Cynic
    Darkest Hour
    Death Angel
    Decapitated (now that they're free)
    Devin Townsend
    Elder
    Eluveitie
    The Foreshadowing
    Gojira
    Haken
    Heaven Shall Burn
    Hypocrisy
    Katatonia
    Khemmis
    Kvelertak
    Leprous
    Moonspell
    Mors Principium Est
    My Dying Bride
    Myrkur
    Neurosis
    Oceans of Slumber
    Omnium Gatherum
    Pain of Salvation
    Pallbearer
    Powertrip
    Primordial
    Scar Symmetry
    Sorcerer
    Testament
    Tiamat
    Unlesash The Archers
    Vuur
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:08 pm

Sgt. B wrote:
    Godflesh wrote:
    slayergeek wrote:The Crown

+1, by coincidence I just heard them on the radio for the first time, and thought “wow, I like this!”.

I am assuming it was the "Iron Crown" song from the new album? I like that song.

Yep.
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:09 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
    Phoenix wrote:whether I wind up going or not.

Unacceptable. You're going!! :D

+1
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:12 pm

Sgt. B wrote:
    cegr80 wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:Gonna miss yah Speedy!! But see you on broad next year :)

Statsman will start collating the wishlists when Statsman gets back home!!

Is Stastman the official user collecting all wishlists from here? And I'm guessing he does all the statistics and hands down the most requested bands to Andy? I literally have no clue how bands get picked

Statsman usually collects the request information from the forum & Facebook. He compiles a list & then forwards it to Andy. Andy picks the bands. How much the list influences his picks, I can't say. Others may be able to comment.

Statsman processes thousands of data points, then sends a secret list to the decision maker. Hmm.
    Come on Dallas, how many REAL requests were there for Evertale? :D
    The Skipper did say “we try to oblige” when asked about this (I forgot the source for this).
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:27 pm

UPDATE
    Here are the top requests so far:

14 Amon Amarth
    12 Ne Obliviscaris
    11 Eluveitie
    10 Wintersun
    9 Borknagar, Dimmu Borgir, Gojira
    8 Equilibrium, Unleash The Archers
    7 Accept, Amorphis, Arkona, Behemoth, Blind Guardian, Death Angel, Devin Townsend, Nightwish
    6 Dalriada, Ensiferum, Moonsorrow, Mors Principium Est, Symphony X, Testament
    5 Be'lakor, Carach Angren, Decapitated, Edguy, Epica, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, MGLA, Moonspell, Opeth, Powerwolf, The Crown, Tyr, Warbringer
    4 Abbath, Alcest, Animals as Leaders, Avantasia, Bloodbath, Children of Bodom, Dark Funeral, Delain, Diablo Swing Orchestra, Finntroll, Fleshgod Apocalypse, Gloryhammer, Heidevolk, Kalmah, Lacuna Coil, Manegarm, Mastodon, Myrath, Old Man's Child, Omnium Gatherum, Orden Ogan, Orphaned Land, Paradise Lost, Rage, Rotting Christ, Running Wild, Sodom, Stratovarius, Tengger Cavalry, Turisas, Twilight Force, Van Canto, Within Temptation
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:30 pm

Godflesh wrote:Statsman processes thousands of data points, then sends a secret list to the decision maker. Hmm.
    Come on Dallas, how many REAL requests were there for Evertale? :D

Eleven thousand nine hundred and seventy two.
    Godflesh wrote:The Skipper did say “we try to oblige” when asked about this (I forgot the source for this).

Yep - he has told me that he appreciates the list and definitely does his best to accommodate our requests.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:33 pm

Acrassicauda
    Alkaloid
    Amon Amarth
    Amorphis
    Arcturus
    At The Gates
    Batushka
    Black Label Society
    Borknagar
    Candlemass
    Children Of Bodom
    Chthonic
    Cynic
    Diablo Swing Orchestra
    Dimmu Borgir
    Emperor
    Ensiferum
    Fear Factory
    Ghost
    Gojira
    Gorod
    Haggard
    Ihsahn
    Inferi
    Jinjer
    Keep of Kalessin
    Ministry
    Morbid Angel
    Nightwish
    Nile
    Novembers Doom
    Paradise Lost
    Persefone
    Primus
    Shining (Nor)
    The Grindmother
    Tyr
    Volbeat
    Wardehns
    Wintersun
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:48 am

Additional requests for me:

Dalriada
    Serenity
    Therion
    Wisdom
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:53 am

Did you count my votes for Sabaton and Arkona? :lol:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:58 am

Been way too long since I've been on here! Probably not likely to be a regular occurrence with work going as it's been. Figured I should at least post my wishlist! Included are bands that may or may not be active, as we've seen reunions before.

Absu
    Agathodaimon
    Ahab
    Arcturus
    Avantasia
    Ataraxie
    Bal-Sagoth
    Barren Earth
    Battlelore
    Borknagar
    Crematory
    Daylight Dies
    Dordeduh
    Eternal Tears Of Sorrow
    Emperor
    Evoken
    Fates Warning
    Fleshgod Apocalypse
    Forgotten Tomb
    Funeral
    Ghost Brigade
    Graveworm
    HellLight
    Hypocrisy
    Iced Earth
    Lacrimas Profundere
    The Man-Eating Tree
    The Morningside
    Mournful Congregation
    My Dying Bride
    Novembers Doom
    Ophis
    Pantheist
    Poisonblack
    Powerwolf
    Profetus
    Remembrance
    Revelations Of Rain
    Rotting Christ
    Runemagick
    Sahg
    Saturnus
    Seventh Void
    Shape Of Despair
    Solitude Aeturnus
    Symphony X
    Thyrfing
    Triptykon
    Vallenfyre
    When Nothing Remains
    Who Dies In Siberian Slush
    Winterfylleth
    13-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    AeonianSorrow-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Arð-/-Avantasia-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Clouds-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Godthrymm-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Konvent-/-Krypts-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-LightFieldReverie-/-Loss-/-TheManEatingTree-/-MarianasRest-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Primordial-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-Sojourner-/-Strigoi-/-TempleOfVoid-/-TombOfFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-Winterfylleth-/-WoeUntoMe-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-/-Wormwood

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-Candlemass-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kampfar-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonsorow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-NovembersDoom-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-Thyrfing-/-Tiamat-/-Vreid
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:59 am

add Dagon to my wishlist
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:39 am

cowboy71 wrote:UPDATE
    Here are the top requests so far:

14 Amon Amarth
    12 Ne Obliviscaris
    11 Eluveitie
    10 Wintersun
    9 Borknagar, Dimmu Borgir, Gojira
    8 Equilibrium, Unleash The Archers
    7 Accept, Amorphis, Arkona, Behemoth, Blind Guardian, Death Angel, Devin Townsend, Nightwish
    6 Dalriada, Ensiferum, Moonsorrow, Mors Principium Est, Symphony X, Testament
    5 Be'lakor, Carach Angren, Decapitated, Edguy, Epica, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, MGLA, Moonspell, Opeth, Powerwolf, The Crown, Tyr, Warbringer
    4 Abbath, Alcest, Animals as Leaders, Avantasia, Bloodbath, Children of Bodom, Dark Funeral, Delain, Diablo Swing Orchestra, Finntroll, Fleshgod Apocalypse, Gloryhammer, Heidevolk, Kalmah, Lacuna Coil, Manegarm, Mastodon, Myrath, Old Man's Child, Omnium Gatherum, Orden Ogan, Orphaned Land, Paradise Lost, Rage, Rotting Christ, Running Wild, Sodom, Stratovarius, Tengger Cavalry, Turisas, Twilight Force, Van Canto, Within Temptation

Please tell me that Stuck Mojo is at 0 requests?
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
  • SoulOfBooks86
    Wiper

by SoulOfBooks86 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:57 am

Abbath
    Abinchova
    Accept
    Aetherian
    Amon Amarth
    Amorphis
    Animals as Leaders
    Arkona
    Armageddon
    Arsis
    Ashes of Ares
    At the Gates
    Battlecross
    Behemoth
    Be'Lakor
    Black Crown Initiate
    The Black Dahlia Murder
    Blind Guardian
    Bloodbath
    Bloodshot Dawn
    Borknagar
    Brymir
    Carach Angren
    Carcass
    Children of Bodom
    The Crown
    Cruachan
    Dalriada
    Dark Funeral
    Death Angel
    Death to All
    Decapitated
    Devin Townsend
    Dimmu Borgir
    Dragonlord
    Eluveitie
    Emperor
    Ensiferum
    Epica
    Equilibrium
    Eternal Tears of Sorrow
    Evocation
    Exmortus
    The Faceless
    Finntroll
    Fleshgod Apocalypse
    Galactic Empire
    Ghost Ship Octavius
    Ghoul
    God Dethroned
    Gojira
    Haggard
    Havok
    Heidevolk
    Hypocrisy
    Ihsahn
    Kalmah
    Keep of Kalessin
    Kvelertak
    Leprous
    Manegarm
    Mastodon
    Melechesh
    Moonsorrow
    Moonspell
    Mors Principium Est
    Myrkur
    Necrophagist
    Nekrogoblikon
    Ne Obliviscaris
    Night Demon
    Nile
    Omnium Gatherum
    Oni
    Opeth
    Orden Ogan
    Orphaned Land
    Pagan's Mind
    Paradise Lost
    Persefone
    Powerglove
    Psycroptic
    Rage
    Refuge
    Revocation
    Sodom
    Soilwork
    Solution.45
    Symphony X
    Taake
    Tankard
    Testament
    Tiamat
    Turisas
    Tyr
    Unleash the Archers
    Vader
    Vanden Plas
    Vallenfyre
    Vektor
    Vuur
    Warbringer
    Watain
    Winterhymn
    Wintersun
    Witherscape
    Wolves in the Throne Room
    Danny24601
    Petty Officer

by Danny24601 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:06 pm

I may have claimed that I was taking 3-4 years off for school, but I cracked about 15 minutes after the 2018 cruise docked and am planning to return in 2019. The 2018 lineup was so stacked for me, here's hoping 2019 is as good!

Aether Realm
    Amon Amarth
    Amorphis
    Ancient Bards
    Astronoid
    Ayreon
    Barren Earth
    Be’lakor
    Behemoth
    Blind Guardian
    Caligula’s Horse
    Crimfall
    Draconian
    Eluveitie
    Elvenking
    Ensiferum
    Epica
    Galderia
    Haken
    Hallatar
    Hamferd
    In Vain
    Katatonia
    Khemmis
    Lake of Tears
    Lor
    Manegarm
    Mistur
    Moonspell
    My Dying Bride
    Ne Obliviscaris
    The Night Flight Orchestra
    Nightwish
    Noumena
    November’s Doom
    Orphaned Land
    Pallbearer
    Paradise Lost
    Primordial
    Serenity
    Serenity in Murder
    Theocracy
    Tribulation
    Turisas
    Twilight Force
    Tyr
    Unleash the Archers
    Wilderun
    Within Temptation
    Seventh.Wonder/Theocracy/The.Night.Flight.Orchestra/Draconian/My.Dying.Bride/Primordial/Turisas/Katatonia/Swallow.the.Sun/Eluveitie/Seven.Spires/Tyr/Soilwork/Helloween/Countless.Skies/Anaal.Nathrakh/Frozen.Crown/Sonata.Arctica/Powerwolf/Blind.Guardian/Avantasia/Within.Temptation/Aephanemer/Serenity/Saturnus/Moonspell/Scardust/The.Halo.Effect/Sabaton/Noumena/Sojourner/Dragony/Omnium.Gatherum/Soen/Paradise.Lost/Shape.of.Despair/Hamferd/Aether.Realm/Brothers.of.Metal/Dawn.of.Solace/Tribulation/Twilight.Force/Be'lakor/Wilderun/Beast.in.Black/Ensiferum/Serenity.in.Murder/Dimmu.Borgir/Amon.Amarth/Visigoth/Satyricon/Cradle.of.Filth/Unleash.the.Archers/Moonsorrow/Epica
  • Bob
    Petty Officer

by Bob » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:25 pm

Bands that have never played 70K up front to the head of the line please.
    If a band has played already maybe 1 more time, but move over and make room for someone else.

I'm all about seeing my favorite bands, but I really REALLY enjoy discovering bands that are new to me, the ones I don't know about or have never seen live and get a chance to see. The ones that have never played 70K or my home town.

Many of the bands I've seen once on 70K I have no reason to see again on 70K, I skip them to make room for others, Extremo for example, love those guys, but I saw them 2015, had no reason to see them again 2018. Same with Arch Enemy, saw them 2015, up on the rail both times, but 2017, meh, I passed, besides the lead vocal pisses me off, haha!
    Wishlist 2024: Ranked in order of:
    1. Line up on the center rail for both sets if announced.

Konvent
    2. Never seen them live.
    Anaal_Nathrakh-/-Burning_Witches-/-Combichrist-/-Dee_Snider-/-Gojira-/-Grai-/-Hanzel_und_Gretyl-/-IGNEA-/-Inquisition-/-Jinjer-/-Lovebites-/-King_Diamond-/-Mgla-/-Opeth-/-Rob_Zombie-/-Spiritbox-/-Temple_of_Evil-/-The_Hu-/-Vader-/-Visigoth-/-Wagakki_Band
    3. Seen them before and would love to see them on das boat.
    Avatar-/-Babymetal-/-Behemoth-/-Corrosion_of_Conformity-/-Fleshgod_Apocalypse-/-Lacuna_Coil-/-Lamb_of_God-/-Meshuggah-/-Metsatöll-/-Myrkur-/-Sabaton-/-Sepultura-/-Suicidal_Tendencies-/-Therion-/-The_Iron_Maidens-/-Wolves_in_the_Throne_Room
    70K Survivor - 2015, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 23
  • Iconix
    Crewman

by Iconix » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:29 pm

I would say:

Bands I haven't seen on the boat yet:

Amon Amarth
    All Shall Perish
    Anciients
    Be'lakor
    Black Dahlia Murder
    Countless Skies
    Dimmu Borgir
    Disarmonia Mundi
    Ensiferum
    Eternal Tears of Sorrow
    Finntroll
    Gojira
    In Flames
    In Vain
    Lamb of God
    Mastodon
    Ne Obliviscaris
    Nightrage
    Opeth
    Skyfire
    Soilwork
    Sylosis
    Threat Signal
    Trivium
    Whitechapel
    Wintersun

And the repeats:

Allegaeon
    Amorphis
    Arch Enemy
    At the Gates
    Children of Bodom
    Devildriver
    Eluveitie
    Kalmah
    Katatonia
    Lacuna Coil
    Manegarm
    Moonsorrow
    Mors Principium Est
    Omnium Gatherum
    Rotting Christ
    Saltatio Mortis
    Scar Symmetry
    Skalmold
    Stam1na
    Turisas
    Tyr
    70k Survivor:
    2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024

Wishlist: (ON!, last year, repeats, still hoping)

Aeternam-AlienWeaponry-AllShallPerish-Allegaeon-AMONAMARTH-Amorphis-Anciients-AndyGillion-ArchEnemy-AtTheGates-BE'LAKOR-Belzebubs-BeyondCreation-TheBlackDahliaMurder-BlackCrownInitiate-Blackguard-BloodStainChild-BORKNAGAR-Carcass-Chimaira-CountlessSkies-DarkAge-Darkane-DarkLunacy-DarkTranquillity-Devildriver-Diablo-DimensionZero-DimmuBorgir-DisarmoniaMundi-Eluveitie-Ensiferum-Equilibrium-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FearFactory-Finntroll-FleshgodApocalypse-GOJIRA-Gyze-TheHaloEffect-TheHaunted-Helleborus-Ihsahn-InFlames-InMourning-Insomnium-IntoEternity-InVain-Kalmah-Katatonia-KingOfAsgard-LacunaCoil-LambOfGod-Manegarm-Mastodon-Mercenary-Miseration-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MorsPrincipiumEst-NeObliviscaris-Nightrage-Obscura-TheOcean-OceansOfSlumber-OctoberTide-OmniumGatherum-OPETH-Ouroboros-Persefone-PainConfessor-Raunchy-RiversOfNihil-RottingChrist-SaltatioMortis-ScarSymmetry-ShadowsFall-Shylmagoghnar-Skeletonwitch-Skyfire-Slipknot-Soen-Soilwork-Solution.45-Stam1na-Susperia-SvartCrown-SwallowTheSun-Sylosis-Testament-ThreatSignal-Trivium-Turisas-Tyr-Unearth-UnleashTheArchers-Whitechapel-WhiteVoid-Wilderun-Wintersun-Wolfheart

\m/ >_< \m/
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:50 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:add Dagon to my wishlist

DRagonY?

Sure!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:06 pm

Update!

18 Amon Amarth
    15 Ne Obliviscaris
    14 Eluveitie
    13 Wintersun
    12 Borknagar, Dimmu Borgir, Gojira
    11 Amorphis
    10 Ensiferum, Tyr, Unleash The Archers
    9 Behemoth, Blind Guardian, Equilibrium, Nightwish
    8 Accept, Arkona, Be'lakor, Dalriada, Death Angel, Devin Townsend, Epica, Moonsorrow, Mors Principium Est, Symphony X
    7 Children of Bodom, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Manegarm, Moonspell, Opeth, Paradise Lost, Testament, Turisas
    6 Carach Angren, Decapitated, Emperor, Eternal Tears Of Sorrow, Finntroll, Fleshgod Apocalypse, Havok, Kalmah, Lacuna Coil, Mastodon, Omium Gatherum, Orphaned Land, Powerwolf, Rotting Christ, The Crown, Warbringer
    5 Abbath, Abinchova, Animals as Leaders, At the Gates, Avantasia, Bloodbath, Dark Funeral, Diablo Swing Orchestra, Edguy, Exmortus, Haggard, Heidevolk, Ihsahn, MGLA, My Dying Bride, Myrkur, Orden Ogan, Persefone, Rage, Sodom, Soilwork, Twilight Force, Within Temptation
    Last edited by cowboy71 on Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:13 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Update!

18 Amon Amarth
    15 Ne Obliviscaris
    14 Eluveitie
    13 Wintersun
    12 Borknagar, Dimmu Borgir
    12 Gojira

11 Amorphis

You have 2 lines for 12 requests.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:14 pm

Sgt. B wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:Update!

18 Amon Amarth
    15 Ne Obliviscaris
    14 Eluveitie
    13 Wintersun
    12 Borknagar, Dimmu Borgir
    12 Gojira

11 Amorphis

You have 2 lines for 12 requests.

thanks - will fix :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:18 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:add Dagon to my wishlist

DRagonY?

Sure!

No.
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • twoandfortysix
    Oiler

by twoandfortysix » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:21 pm

nekrobarr wrote: Included are bands that may or may not be active, as we've seen reunions before.

In that case, I would like to add Agalloch, ISIS, and Liquid Tension Experiment to my wishlist!

Thank you for compiling this list!
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:38 pm

twoandfortysix wrote:
    nekrobarr wrote: Included are bands that may or may not be active, as we've seen reunions before.

In that case, I would like to add Agalloch, ISIS, and Liquid Tension Experiment to my wishlist!

Thank you for compiling this list!

No problems :) And yes, feel free to request bands that may be defunct, split up, on hiatus etc. You never know what surprises the skipper will spring on us :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:11 pm

Nostromo seems to be reactivated since the demise of Mumakil, so I'm adding Nostromo to my list

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:08 am

Abbath
    Agalloch
    Agathodaimon
    Allegaeon
    Amon Amarth
    Amorphis
    Animals As Leaders
    Arsis
    Ayreon
    Bal-Sagoth
    Barren Earth
    Battlelore
    Behemoth
    Black Crown Initiate
    Blind Guardian
    Bloodbath
    Blue Oyster Cult (heh)
    Borknagar
    CoB
    CoF
    Cynic
    Dimmu Borgir
    Dragonforce
    Edge of Sanity
    Witherscape
    (anything Dan Swano)
    Einherjer
    Eluveitie
    Emperor
    Ensiferum
    Equilibrium
    Eternal Tears of Sorrow
    Exmortus
    Fear Factory
    Gojira
    Graveworm
    Green Carnation
    Iced Earth
    Ihsahn
    Immortal
    Kalmah
    Katatonia
    Keep of Kalessin
    Kvelertak
    Leprous
    Luciferan Light Orchestra
    Loss
    Melechesh
    Mezarkabul
    Moonspell
    Mors Principium Est
    Myrath
    Ne Obliviscaris
    Nile
    Novembers Doom
    Old Man's Child
    Omnium Gatherum
    Opeth
    Orphaned Land
    Ozric Tentacles (double heh)
    Poisonblack
    Primordial
    Satyricon
    Savatage
    Scale the Summit
    Skalmold
    Slough Feg
    Suidakra
    Tarot
    Therion
    Devin Townsend
    Turisas
    Twilight Force
    Tyr
    Vintersorg
    Wintersun
    Yyrkoon
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:34 am

Here it goes. 60 bands, so that's actually my dream boat next year :) I would even take Arkona as band 61 in exchange.

Edit: Fuck, I forgot Therion and Helloween. Sorry Arkona, no room for you anymore.

Accept
    ALLEGAEON
    Amaranthe
    Amorphis
    Annihilator
    Anthriel
    AXXIS
    AVANTASIA
    Be'lakor
    Borealis
    CAIN'S OFFERING
    Children of Bodom
    Countless Skies
    Devin Townsend Project
    Dimmu Borgir
    DGM
    Distorted Harmony
    DRAGONFORCE
    Dream Evil
    Dream Theater
    DYNAZTY
    ECLIPSE(Sweden)
    Equilibrium
    Epica
    Fleshgod Apocalypse
    Gamma Ray
    Gloryhammer
    Haken
    Kamelot
    Keep Of Kalessin
    Mechina
    Mercenary
    Meshiaak
    MOONSORROW
    MORS PRINCIPIUM EST
    Ne Obliviscaris
    Need
    OMNIUM GATHERUM
    Onslaught
    ORDEN OGAN
    Pathfinder
    Pretty Maids
    Powerglove
    Pyramaze
    SCAR SYMMETRY
    Serious Black
    SEVENTH WONDER
    Shade Empire
    Shadow Gallery
    Soilwork
    Stratovarius
    SYMPHONY X
    Teramaze
    Therion
    Unisonic
    Unleash the Archers
    Volbeat
    VOYAGER
    WIDEK
    Wintersun
    Witherscape
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
  • Mark
    Petty Officer

by Mark » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:52 am

Lets see...

Accept
    Amorphis
    Ancient Bards (with Fabio - obviously)
    Arch Enemy
    Axxis
    Blind Guardian
    Children of Bodom
    Civil War
    Dalriada
    Delain
    Devin Townsend Project
    Dragonforce
    Edguy
    Eluveitie
    Emperor
    Ensiferum
    Equilibrium
    Evertale (ya ya I know)
    Falconer
    Gamma Ray
    Gloryhammer
    Grave Digger
    Haggard
    Hammerfall
    Heidevolk
    Helloween
    Iced Earth
    Manegarm
    Moonsorrow
    Mors Principium Est
    Nightwish
    Omnium Gatherum
    Powerwolf
    Rage
    Rainbow ( :mrgreen: )
    Rebellion
    Running Wild
    Saxon
    Therion
    TrollfesT
    Turisas
    Twilight Force
    Unisonic
    VUUR (since Devin Townsend Project is on as well it would just make sense...)
    Wintersun
    Xandria
    Alestorm/Amaranthe/Anneke/Avantasia/Blind Guardian/Civil War/Devin Townsend/Apokalyptische Reiter/Edguy/Ensiferum/Equilibrium/Falconer/Gloryhammer/Grave Digger/Heidevolk/Korpiklaani/Omnium Gatherum/Powerwolf/Rage/Sabaton/Saxon/Therion/Trollfest/Wintersun
    Ethrivas
    Chief Petty Officer

by Ethrivas » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:33 am

Be'lakor
    Mgla
    Dimmu Borgir
    Fleshgod Apocalypse
    Mors Principium Est
    Brymir
    Harakiri For the Sky
    Satyricon
    Lamb of God
    Whispered
    Melechesh
    Allegaeon
    Amorphis
    Chthonic
    Eternal Tears of Sorrow
    Hypocrisy
    Nailed to Obscurity
    Moonshade
    Shade Empire
    Tribulation
    Testament
    Kalmah
    Turisas
    In Vain
    Aetherian
    God Dethroned
    Iced Earth
    The Seer
    Hyperion
    Manegarm
    Orbit Culture
    Last edited by Ethrivas on Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Wishlist 2025:1914-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aeternam-/-AETHERIAN-/-AGATHODAIMON-/-ALESTORM-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMORPHIS-/-ANAAL.NATHRAKH-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Avatar-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-BLACKBRAID-/-BRYMIR-/-CLOAK-/-Cryptosis-/-Dååth-/-Dark.Oath-/-DESTINITY-/-DIMMU.BORGIR-/-Ensiferum-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Finntroll-/-Foretoken-/-Gaerea-/-GROZA-/-Hypocrisy-/-Ignea-/-IMMORTAL-/-In.Aphelion-/-Kalmah-/-Kanonenfieber-/-King.of.Asgard-/-KVAEN-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-MELECHESH-/-Mezarkabul(Pentagram)-/-MGŁA-/-MOONSHADE-/-MÖRK.GRYNING-/-NAILED.TO.OBSCURITY-/-Necrophobic-/-NETHERBIRD-/-Orbit.Culture-/-OUROBOROS-/-PERPETUAL.NIGHT-/-PSYCROPTIC-/-Rhapsody(Turilli-Lione)-/-SATYRICON-/-SHADE.EMPIRE-/-SHYLMAGOGHNAR-/-SODOMISERY-/-STORTREGN-/-Stratovarius-/-SYLOSIS-/-Testament-/-THE.COMMITTEE-/-THE.CROWN-/-THE.SEER-/-THE.SPIRIT-/-THULCANDRA-/-Tryglav-/-TRIBULATION-/-Trivium-/-Turisas-/-Ulfven-/-Unanimated-/-VREID-/-Warbringer-/-Whispered-/-Wintersun-/-WORMWITCH-/-WORMWOOD-/-Zornheym
    2018, 2019, 2020, 2024: Survivor
    2023: Skip year
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:05 am

Gonna keep it short, since I'm not wanting for a lot this year (and also because I'm not sure I can make it). Bands in ALL CAPS will make me more likely to book though.

BabyMetal (fuck it, we had Gyze, why not?)
    CHTHONIC
    IN VAIN
    MORS PRINCIPIUM EST
    Novembre
    SOILWORK
    Silent Civilian
    Wardruna
    Whispered

And that's all she wrote.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:18 am

Phoenix wrote:Gonna keep it short, since I'm not wanting for a lot this year (and also because I'm not sure I can make it). Bands in ALL CAPS will make me more likely to book though.

CHTHONIC
    IN VAIN
    MORS PRINCIPIUM EST
    Novembre
    SOILWORK
    Silent Civilian
    Wardruna
    Whispered

Why aren't Scar Symmetry and Omnium Gatherum on that list???
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:21 am

bodomdragon wrote:
    Phoenix wrote:Gonna keep it short, since I'm not wanting for a lot this year (and also because I'm not sure I can make it). Bands in ALL CAPS will make me more likely to book though.

CHTHONIC
    IN VAIN
    MORS PRINCIPIUM EST
    Novembre
    SOILWORK
    Silent Civilian
    Wardruna
    Whispered

Repeats. There's only one band on here I've seen more than once. And the other is Chthonic, who I've only seen once and only for like half an hour.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    stoverkill
    Midshipman

by stoverkill » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:54 am

DUST BOLT
    DUST BOLT
    DUST BOLT

NIGHT DEMON
    NIGHT DEMON
    NIGHT DEMON

Nuclear Assault
    Violator
    Shredhead
    Toxic Holocaust
    Xentrix
    Suicidal Tendencies
    Power Trip
    Terrifier
    13 time survivor
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:09 pm

Wishlist:
    VUUR
    Battlelore
    Borknagar
    My Dying Bride
    Harakiri For The Sky
    The Gathering
    Anathema
    Within Temptation
    Novembre
    Katatonia
    Bloodbath
    Paradise Lost
    Lacuna Coil
    Moonspell
    Liv Kristine
    Funeral
    In Vain
    Isole
    Nightwish
    Arkan
    Riverside
    The Crown
    Tristania
    Autumnal
    Throes Of Dawn
    Thurisaz
    Daylight Dies
    Shape Of Despair
    Asphyx
    Wintersun
    Arcturus
    Be'lakor
    Ereb Altor
    Bilocate
    Evocation
    Hanging Garden
    Tyranny
    The Foreshadowing
    Sulphur Aeon
    Saturnus
    Noumena
    Ne Obliviscaris
    Blackthorn
    Ajattara
    Coldworld
    Sojourner
    Oceans Of Slumber
    Lik
    Silent Stream Of Godless Elegy
    Thyrfing
    Inactive Messiah
    Centinex
    In The Woods
    Skepticism
    Heaven Shall Burn
    Darkwell
    Process Of Guilt
    Dark Fortress
    Orphaned Land
    Therion
    Haggard
    Draconian
    Novembers Doom
    Bloodred Hourglass
    Bowel Fuck
    Cellar Darling
    Clouds
    Perturbator
    Dool
    Hallatar
    Infiltration
    Myrkyr
    Oranssi Pazuzu
    Before The Dawn
    Letters From The Colony
    Demonical
    Helevorn
    Death Toll 80K
    Last edited by Razor Ramon on Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
  • Downvod
    Midshipman

by Downvod » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:35 pm

+1 for In Vain please
    70k 2018: Cabin 1704
    70k 2019: Cabin 1402
    70k 2020: Cabin 9220
    70k 2023: Cabin 1704
    70k 2024: Cabin 1688

Abbath-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aetherian-/-Alestorm-/-Allegaeon-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Andy.Gillion-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Annihilator-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-BLIND.GUARDIAN-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodred.Hourglass-/-BORKNAGAR-/-Brymir-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-Conjurer-/-The.Crown-/-Cthonic-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Demonic.Resurrection-/-Demons.&.Wizards-/-Destruction-/-DGM-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Evocation-/-Finsterforst-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-Iced.Earth-/-Immortal-/-Inferi-/-IN.MOURNING-/-Insomnium-/-In.Vain-/-Irreversible.Mechanism-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Lovebites-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Midnight-/-MGLA-/-Myrkur-/-Naglfar-/-Necrophagist-/-Necrophobic-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Obscura-/-Old.Man's.Child-/-Onslaught-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Power.Trip-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Septicflesh-/-Solution.45-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-SYMPHONY.X-/-TAAKE-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-TRIBULATION-/-Uada-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterfylleth-/-Winterhymn-/-WITCHERY-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
  • Downvod
    Midshipman

by Downvod » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:38 pm

Phoenix wrote:
    bodomdragon wrote:

CHTHONIC
    IN VAIN
    MORS PRINCIPIUM EST
    Novembre
    SOILWORK
    Silent Civilian
    Wardruna
    Whispered

Repeats. There's only one band on here I've seen more than once. And the other is Chthonic, who I've only seen once and only for like half an hour.

Still, you would want to see the good repeats in the lineup, no? Boosting them on the wishlist could help make that happen. It isn't like it's going to make your top 10 less likely. More votes for melodeath! Get Markus back on! :)
    70k 2018: Cabin 1704
    70k 2019: Cabin 1402
    70k 2020: Cabin 9220
    70k 2023: Cabin 1704
    70k 2024: Cabin 1688

Abbath-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aetherian-/-Alestorm-/-Allegaeon-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Andy.Gillion-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Annihilator-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-BLIND.GUARDIAN-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodred.Hourglass-/-BORKNAGAR-/-Brymir-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-Conjurer-/-The.Crown-/-Cthonic-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Demonic.Resurrection-/-Demons.&.Wizards-/-Destruction-/-DGM-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Evocation-/-Finsterforst-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-Iced.Earth-/-Immortal-/-Inferi-/-IN.MOURNING-/-Insomnium-/-In.Vain-/-Irreversible.Mechanism-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Lovebites-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Midnight-/-MGLA-/-Myrkur-/-Naglfar-/-Necrophagist-/-Necrophobic-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Obscura-/-Old.Man's.Child-/-Onslaught-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Power.Trip-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Septicflesh-/-Solution.45-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-SYMPHONY.X-/-TAAKE-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-TRIBULATION-/-Uada-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterfylleth-/-Winterhymn-/-WITCHERY-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:56 pm

Downvod wrote:Still, you would want to see the good repeats in the lineup, no? Boosting them on the wishlist could help make that happen. It isn't like it's going to make your top 10 less likely. More votes for melodeath! Get Markus back on! :)

Well, did you vote for In Vain, so I'll think about it.

It's not that I don't love some of the repeats, but Andy has been booking bands less and less with only one year in between trips, and all the good bands played in 2017 (MPE, Scar Symmetry, Amorphis, Trollfest, OG, Allegaeon, Kamelot, the list goes on and on and on). I'm sure Markus would be happy to go every year though, as long as no more of his sets are at 4am.

Well that, and I'm also just super sick with boat plague and only had brain space for my top few bands. As you can see I didn't even quite get my alphabet right.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:11 pm

Update!

19 Amon Amarth
    18 Ne Obliviscaris
    17 Wintersun
    16 Eluveitie
    15 Amorphis, Dimmu Borgir
    14 Borknagar
    13 Gojira, Mors Principium Est
    12 Ensiferum, Equilibrium, Tyr
    11 Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Devin Townsend, Iced Earth, Nightwish, Orphaned Land, Unleash The Archers
    10 Accept, Behemoth, Children of Bodom, Moonsorrow, Turisas
    9 Dalriada, Epica, Manegarm, Moonspell, Omium Gatherum, Opeth, Symphony X
    8 Arkona, Death Angel, Emperor, Eternal Tears Of Sorrow, Fleshgod Apocalypse, Haggard, Hypocrisy, Kalmah, Orden Ogan, Paradise Lost, Testament, Therion, Twilight Force
    7 Allegaeon, Bloodbath, Edguy, Gloryhammer, In Vain, Lacuna Coil, Powerwolf, Soilwork, The Crown
    6 Abbath, Ancient Bards, Animals as Leaders, Avantasia, Carach Angren, Decapitated, Delain, Dragonforce, Exmortus, Finntroll, Havok, Heidevolk, Ihsahn, Katatonia, Keep of Kalessin, Mastodon, MGLA, Myrkur, Rage, Rotting Christ, Warbringer, Within Temptation
    5 Abinchova, Amaranthe, Arch Enemy, At the Gates, Battlelore, Black Crown Initiate, Dark Funeral, Diablo Swing Orchestra, Draconian, Gamma Ray, Haken, Helloween, Kamelot, Melechesh, My Dying Bride, Myrath, Night Demon, Nile, November’s Doom, Old Man's Child, Persefone, Running Wild, Skalmold, Sodom, Stratovarius, VUUR, Witherscape
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
Post Reply 702 posts