Post Reply 513 posts
Official Guess the First Announcement Date Thread
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

Re: Official Guess the First Announcement Date Thread

by Pellaz » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:23 am

General Zod wrote:
    bodomdragon wrote:It's somehow funny to keep reading theories about why he's putting off the announcements...

What if he's waiting for 06/06 because satan?
    What if he's waiting for 07/07 as last year?
    What if he's waiting till 7 months to go?
    What if he's waiting till exactly 200 days to go?
    What if he's waiting till France win the world cup?

Keep'em coming, he must be having a laugh :D

What if he's waiting until 10/1 because that's when he completes the online course he's taking: Concert Promotion 101

:lol: :lol:

Yeah, he could learn a thing or two from certain promoters we know. :twisted:
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:35 pm

GUARANTEE!!!! Announcement tomorrow.... it always seemed Tuesday and Saturday were the days most were made..

I think!

"There is a time to act, and a time to think, this gentlemen, is not the time to think"
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    PotatoPotahto
    Petty Officer

by PotatoPotahto » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:02 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:GUARANTEE!!!! Announcement tomorrow.... it always seemed Tuesday and Saturday were the days most were made..

I think!

"There is a time to act, and a time to think, this gentlemen, is not the time to think"

Very hopeful since we don't even have a logo change or megathread yet. I'd love to believe you though!
    Give me Behemoth and I'll be ecstatic
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:23 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:GUARANTEE!!!! Announcement tomorrow.... it always seemed Tuesday and Saturday were the days most were made..

I think!

I totally believe you!! Can't wait till tomorrow! Finally a theory that makes sense!
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:45 am

bodomdragon wrote:

I think!

I totally believe you!! Can't wait till tomorrow! Finally a theory that makes sense!
    I like your enthusiasm, perhaps a bit naive but we shall see
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:30 am

Three degrees of trolling, this has to be a clue for Trollfest.
    Four degrees of trolling...
    General Zod
    Chief Petty Officer

by General Zod » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:13 am

Pellaz wrote:Yeah, he could learn a thing or two from certain promoters we know. :twisted:

He certainly could.
    ***WISH-LIST***Accept-†-Aether-Realm-†-Ajattara-†-Almanac-†-Amon-Amarth-†-Antropomorphia-†-Anubis-Gate-†-Ashes-of-Ares-†-Aska-†-Asphyx-†-Bastard-Sapling-†-Be'lakor-†-Behemoth-†-Below-†-Binary-Creed-†-Blind-Guardian-†-Blood-Red-Throne-†-Brainstorm-†-Brothers-of-Metal-†-Craven-Idol-†-Cult-of-Luna-†-Dark-Tranquillity-†-Darkest-Era-†-Deafheaven-†-Demons-&-Wizards-†-Diviner-†-Ex-Deo-†-Fallujah-†-Gatecreeper-†-God-Dethroned-†-Gorgoroth-†-Grand-Magus-†-Hyperion-†-Iced-Earth-†-Immolation-†-InnerWish-†-Inquisition-†-Iron-Savior-†-Jag-Panzer-†-Junius-†-Manimal-†-Manowar-†-Mantar-†-Mastodon-†-Mechina-†-Mgla-†-My-Dying-Bride-†-Mystic-Prophecy-†-Necrot-†-Nevermore-†-Night-Demon-†-Nokturnal-Mortem-†-Oak-Pantheon-†-Phrenelith-†-Pillorian-†-Powerwolf-†-Primal-Fear†-Primordial-†-Rotting-Christ-†-Samael-†-Shade-Empire-†-Sorcerer-†-Sulphur-Aeon-†-Sumerlands-†-Temple-of-Void-†-Thyrfing-†-Tribulation-†-Triptykon-†-UADA-†-Unleash-the-Archers-†-Visigoth-†-Vredehammer-†-Wiegedood-†-Wildernessking-†-Woe-†-Zhrine
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:55 am

cegr80 wrote:
    bodomdragon wrote:

I think!

I like your enthusiasm, perhaps a bit naive but we shall see

It *might* have something to do with sarcasm :D
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:22 pm

bodomdragon wrote:It *might* have something to do with sarcasm :D
    Daayum, I did not see that sarcasm bullet *facepalm*
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:00 pm

bodomdragon wrote:

I think!

My guarantee:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juNqfxhirBM

Also fit because I am a Parts Manager at a car dealership :0
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:59 am

Andy is Frodo, 70k is the ring and I'm Bilbo

• Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:37 am

All right, if Andy could just hold off until I get back from my camping trip on the 6th of August, that'd be great.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:14 am

They are lurking the forum at least ,CAITLIN logged in last night to delete my post.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:35 am

deathmetalpat wrote:They are lurking the forum at least ,CAITLIN logged in last night to delete my post.

What post was that?
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:56 am

meshuggah wrote:
    deathmetalpat wrote:They are lurking the forum at least ,CAITLIN logged in last night to delete my post.

What post was that?

Well it didn’t get deleted after all by she did log in ,you guys started a gabfest and it was a lot further back then I thought.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    Gratch
    Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:15 pm

Had quite a few positive things break my way this week, so I've got a good feeling about things. Going with Saturday (7/21) as the first announcement date.
    Survivor 2016/17/18/19/20

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
    Anaal Nathrakh - Behemoth - Igorrr - Khemmis - Myrkur - The Ocean - Pallbearer - Sigh - Tribulation - Sentient Horror - Turisas - Wilderun - Witherscape - Zeal & Ardor
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:54 pm

26 May -- Cardest (ooops)
    1 June -- cegr80 (oops)
    4 June -- Pellaz (damnit)
    6 June -- TPH (sorry...)
    8 June -- UltimoAviso (too sooooooon)
    9 June -- Azazel101 (another rosy guess)
    12 June -- Jaimie38 (sorry, try again...IF YOU DARE)
    23 June -- Ti7aNiC (sorry...)
    28 June -- DrinkMoxie (dead)
    30 June -- headlinerluxi (that's a nope)
    1 July -- Ethrivas (dead)
    2 July -- mbob (shazbot!)
    3 July -- meshuggah, Godflesh, Cardest (McNope, but maybe McLater)
    4 July -- cowboy71 (the stats point to "no")
    5 July -- Speedy, Extraneous (nope)
    6 July -- Bodomdragon (every time I die)
    7 July -- Phoenix (some sort of "rise from the ashes" quip goes here)
    8 July -- Pellaz (dead AGAIN)
    9 July -- Mr.Kito (dead)
    12 July -- deathmetalpat (death^2metalpat)
    13 July -- meshuggah (dead AGAIN)
    14 July -- samayl6 (dead)

21 July -- Gratch
    25 July -- acidbasement
    1 August -- Castroh
    8 August -- Shadow Son, PotatoPotahto

If, gods forbid, August 9th rolls around without an announcement we'll just start spinning the wheel anew. :shock: :evil:
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:07 am

If I had a $1 for each time I clicked on this site to see if there was an update...

Gosh knows what that would be by now!

https://www.google.com.au/maps/@30.7851 ... 6656?hl=en

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:37 pm

More people are dead but the coroner is too backed up to put on the toe tags.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:47 pm

deathmetalpat wrote:More people are dead but the coroner is too backed up to put on the toe tags.

That's because if he waits until tomorrow he gets a 2-for-1 special.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:47 am

Who wants more Roy? meshuggah, samayl6, acidbasement :death: :death: :death:

I think there won't be a winner
  • Swtsntwts
    Wiper

by Swtsntwts » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:38 am

:shred: :wank: amon amarth, nightwish, feed her to the sharks, emure, hatebreed, voltbeat, lamb of god, suicide silence, epics, sepultura, rings of Saturn, life of agony, dream theatre, cattle decapitation, trivium, pretty wreckless.
  • Swtsntwts
    Wiper

by Swtsntwts » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:39 am

:shred: :wank: amon amarth, nightwish, feed her to the sharks, emure, hatebreed, voltbeat, lamb of god, suicide silence, epica, sepultura, rings of Saturn, life of agony, dream theatre, cattle decapitation, trivium, pretty wreckless.
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:35 am

Please put me down for June 30, 2019 for the next announcement.
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:09 am

meshuggah wrote:Please put me down for June 30, 2019 for the next announcement.

I am thinking you meant January 30, 2019, but June could also be a good guess at this point.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:26 pm

Sgt. B wrote:
    meshuggah wrote:Please put me down for June 30, 2019 for the next announcement.

I am thinking you meant January 30, 2019, but June could also be a good guess at this point.

I actually meant June, Have a bad feeling about all of this. C'mon Andy...make me eat my words SOOOOOOOOOON
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:33 pm

26 May -- Cardest (ooops)
    1 June -- cegr80 (oops)
    4 June -- Pellaz (damnit)
    6 June -- TPH (sorry...)
    8 June -- UltimoAviso (too sooooooon)
    9 June -- Azazel101 (another rosy guess)
    12 June -- Jaimie38 (sorry, try again...IF YOU DARE)
    23 June -- Ti7aNiC (sorry...)
    28 June -- DrinkMoxie (dead)
    30 June -- headlinerluxi (that's a nope)
    1 July -- Ethrivas (dead)
    2 July -- mbob (shazbot!)
    3 July -- meshuggah, Godflesh, Cardest (McNope, but maybe McLater)
    4 July -- cowboy71 (the stats point to "no")
    5 July -- Speedy, Extraneous (nope)
    6 July -- Bodomdragon (every time I die)
    7 July -- Phoenix (some sort of "rise from the ashes" quip goes here)
    8 July -- Pellaz (dead AGAIN)
    9 July -- Mr.Kito (dead)
    12 July -- deathmetalpat (death^2metalpat)
    13 July -- meshuggah (dead AGAIN)
    14 July -- samayl6 (dead)
    21 July -- Gratch (dead)
    25 July -- acidbasement (dead)

1 August -- Castroh
    8 August -- Shadow Son, PotatoPotahto

If 9 August rolls around without anything we'll start again with meshuggah's only-halfway-crazy guess of 30 June 2019. :shock:
    2025 Wishlist:
  • zboy
    Oiler

by zboy » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:42 pm

first date of announcement: unprofessional asshole
    yes, thats my guess
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:57 pm

If there's no cruise news/announcement by this weekend, it's over.

Or, I proudly eat my words too!

https://www.google.com.au/maps/@35.0627 ... 6656?hl=en

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
  • Downvod
    Midshipman

by Downvod » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:40 am

Cardest wrote:If there's no cruise news/announcement by this weekend, it's over.

Or, I proudly eat my words too!

https://www.google.com.au/maps/@35.0627 ... 6656?hl=en

Not likely to be anything this weekend. If there is any activity, it will be at Heavy Montreal. Next week seems like a strong possibility, though. The beginning of August...
    70k 2016: Cabin 7279
    70k 2017: Cabin 6361
    70k 2018: Cabin 1704
    70k 2019: Cabin 1402
    70k 2020: Cabin 9220
    70k 2023: Cabin 1704
    70k 2024: Cabin 1688

Abbath-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aetherian-/-Alestorm-/-Allegaeon-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Andy.Gillion-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Annihilator-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-BLIND.GUARDIAN-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodred.Hourglass-/-BORKNAGAR-/-Brymir-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-Conjurer-/-The.Crown-/-Cthonic-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Demonic.Resurrection-/-Demons.&.Wizards-/-Destruction-/-DGM-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Evocation-/-Finsterforst-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-Iced.Earth-/-Immortal-/-Inferi-/-IN.MOURNING-/-Insomnium-/-In.Vain-/-Irreversible.Mechanism-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Lovebites-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Midnight-/-MGLA-/-Myrkur-/-Naglfar-/-Necrophagist-/-Necrophobic-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Obscura-/-Old.Man's.Child-/-Onslaught-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Power.Trip-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Septicflesh-/-Solution.45-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-SYMPHONY.X-/-TAAKE-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-TRIBULATION-/-Uada-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterfylleth-/-Winterhymn-/-WITCHERY-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
    PotatoPotahto
    Petty Officer

by PotatoPotahto » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:52 am

PotatoPotahto wrote:Gonna go ahead and also guess 8/8 as much as it kills me to do so... Yikes. One hell of a wait :cry:

Gonna expand on this guess.

Oct 24 is the cutoff date for payment plans. Gold is going to get 2 weeks to book before Silver gets booked, and they have to give public sales a payment plan option too.

So on sale date is definitely gonna be before I'd say start of September
    Which means announcements... Actually soon
    Gonna call it now, write it down:

Aug 1 Logo change and megathread

Aug 8 First announcement

On sale Aug 15
    Give me Behemoth and I'll be ecstatic
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:55 pm

PotatoPotahto wrote:
    PotatoPotahto wrote:Gonna go ahead and also guess 8/8 as much as it kills me to do so... Yikes. One hell of a wait :cry:

Oct 24 is the cutoff date for payment plans. Gold is going to get 2 weeks to book before Silver gets booked, and they have to give public sales a payment plan option too.

Aug 8 First announcement

On sale Aug 15

Hope TomatoTomahto is correct! :bangers:
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:29 pm

meshuggah wrote:
    PotatoPotahto wrote:

Aug 8 First announcement

On sale Aug 15

Hope TomatoTomahto is correct! :bangers:

SO SAY WE ALL.
    MAKE IT SO.

--Or maybe even make it sooner.

(And I prefer potatoes; don't much like tomatoes. :lol: )
    2025 Wishlist:
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:11 pm

PotatoPotahto wrote:

Aug 8 First announcement

On sale Aug 15

Well I think we already got an accidental payment plan option for this year ,it was changed back form 4 payments to 2 payments then back to 4.So booking for Gold could start September 1st ,then 2 week’s later for Silver then October 1st for Public.Then everyone could have 1 or 2 payment options with only a month between.In that case even Public would have to be paid off by November 4th and they would have all the money 90 days before departure.With this compressed time frame I would 40-45 bands announced before booking.This might be the reason for the lateness ,Andy wants to give a major number of bands before booking.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:27 pm

I have a hunch that on Tuesday, we’ll be exactly 6 months away from departure. Fingers crossed.
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:57 am

Hunches.....gut feeling....guesses.

Sigh.

I'm actually trying to calculate the installments if we get the green light say, Aug 1st.
    With Xmas in the way too. Bugger.
    I was hoping to have the first chunk $$ by now.

https://www.google.com.au/maps/@32.7906 ... 6656?hl=en

mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:20 am

Cardest wrote:Hunches.....gut feeling....guesses.

Sigh.

Sigh would be a great addition to the lineup!
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Gratch
    Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:43 am

mooyagi wrote:
    Cardest wrote:Hunches.....gut feeling....guesses.

Sigh.

Sigh would be a great addition to the lineup!

Yes. Yes they would.

Added bonus, I wouldn't have to threaten to shoot any kittens.

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
    Anaal Nathrakh - Behemoth - Igorrr - Khemmis - Myrkur - The Ocean - Pallbearer - Sigh - Tribulation - Sentient Horror - Turisas - Wilderun - Witherscape - Zeal & Ardor
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:07 pm

So apparently according to the discussion on Facebook, there isn't even an official 70K presence at Heavy Montreal this weekend?

:shock:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Gratch
    Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:49 pm

My hope with all this lack of media, announcements, etc. is that there is such a high demand now for 70K, that they don't feel like they need to expend the effort and/or cost for all the additional promotion.

Still, it's fucking weird and more than a little disconcerting.

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
Post Reply 513 posts