Post Reply 2038 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2019 Megathread
  • alex_canada
    Ensign

Re: Symphony Of Aggression

by alex_canada » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:20 pm

The lineup has become decent without me noticing, and if Finntroll was added I'd be happy with only what we have so far. I don't think there'll be another lineup like year 1 where there was only 1 unknown (Dusk Machine), but this lineup is great for the current state of metal I'd say.
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:44 pm

F bands that have been on 70K previously:
    Fallujah
    Fatal Smile
    Fear Factory
    Finntroll
    Firewind
    Fleshgod Apocalypse
    Flotsam & Jetsam
    Forbidden

F bands with the most requests:
    28 Finntroll
    22 Fleshgod Apocalypse
    10 Firewind
    8 Fear Factory
    7 Fates Warning
    7 Flotsam & Jetsam
    6 Fallujah
    5 Fairyland
    5 Finsterforst
    5 Fractal Gates
    4 Falconer
    4 Fen
    4 Frozen Crown
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:31 pm

cowboy71 wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:44 pm F bands with the most requests:

28 Finntroll :cheers:

22 Fleshgod Apocalypse :cheers:

10 Firewind :cheers:

8 Fear Factory
    7 Fates Warning
    7 Flotsam & Jetsam
    6 Fallujah :cheers:

5 Fairyland

5 Finsterforst :beerhorns:

5 Fractal Gates
    4 Falconer
    4 Fen
    4 Frozen Crown

-----------------------

? - Fejd :cheers:
    Not a bad letter at all! I have high hopes. :beerwink:
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:33 pm

cowboy71 wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:54 am My money is on Finntroll.
    Do you know something I don't? Please say yes.
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:30 pm

I don't have much opinion on the F (Fallujah are out), but yeah this lineup is looking really solid so far. Maybe the second best I've been on (2017, 2018, 2015 is my current order). But still, no shit my pants bands, so I'm more than a little underwhelmed currently.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:02 pm

The more I think about it, the more I hope that the F is Fairyland.

Not only because they are pretty awesome, but because it would be hilarious to watch all the br00000tals bitch and complain about a band called "FAIRYLAND" being on broad :P :D :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:28 pm

Phoenix wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:30 pm I don't have much opinion on the F (Fallujah are out), but yeah this lineup is looking really solid so far. Maybe the second best I've been on (2017, 2018, 2015 is my current order). But still, no shit my pants bands, so I'm more than a little underwhelmed currently.
    For me overall, at the halfway point in announcements (just looking at 2015 onwards - ie. years we've been on the bigger boat), 2016 was the best for me. Only had 1 bucketlist band to that point (Rhapsody of Fire), but just a LOT more bands in my wheelhouse (even if I had seen them before).

But this is the most (3) true bucketlist bands I've had at the halfway mark. In fact I would have to go back to the Majesty of the Seas days to find a lineup with more than 3 bands off my bucketlist (although by the end of announcements I ended up with 3 on 2017 - Amaranthe, Orden Ogan and Dalriada).
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

New Album Live World Premiere At Sea!

by Andy » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:06 pm

There's no shortage of spectacle onbroard 70000TONS OF METAL!

FLESHGOD APOCALYPSE will be debuting their upcoming Album onbroad The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise. If you are onbroad for Round 9, you will be the among first people to hear it before anyone else in the universe. We will be hosting a world exclusive Listening Party on board and attendees will receive a very special physical copy of the single off of this upcoming album.

If you miss this event you will "T"ruly regret it!

cowboy71
    Commander

Re: New Album Live World Premiere At Sea!

by cowboy71 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:50 am

That is pretty epic!

Lots of T bands I'd love - hopefully its one of them :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • Downvod
    Midshipman

by Downvod » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:23 am

Phoenix wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:30 pm I don't have much opinion on the F (Fallujah are out), but yeah this lineup is looking really solid so far. Maybe the second best I've been on (2017, 2018, 2015 is my current order). But still, no shit my pants bands, so I'm more than a little underwhelmed currently.
    I thought In Vain would have been that band for you?
    70k 2016: Cabin 7279
    70k 2017: Cabin 6361
    70k 2018: Cabin 1704
    70k 2019: Cabin 1402
    70k 2020: Cabin 9220
    70k 2023: Cabin 1704
    70k 2024: Cabin 1688

Abbath-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aetherian-/-Alestorm-/-Allegaeon-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Andy.Gillion-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Annihilator-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-BLIND.GUARDIAN-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodred.Hourglass-/-BORKNAGAR-/-Brymir-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-Conjurer-/-The.Crown-/-Cthonic-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Demonic.Resurrection-/-Demons.&.Wizards-/-Destruction-/-DGM-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Evocation-/-Finsterforst-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-Iced.Earth-/-Immortal-/-Inferi-/-IN.MOURNING-/-Insomnium-/-In.Vain-/-Irreversible.Mechanism-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Lovebites-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Midnight-/-MGLA-/-Myrkur-/-Naglfar-/-Necrophagist-/-Necrophobic-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Obscura-/-Old.Man's.Child-/-Onslaught-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Power.Trip-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Septicflesh-/-Solution.45-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-SYMPHONY.X-/-TAAKE-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-TRIBULATION-/-Uada-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterfylleth-/-Winterhymn-/-WITCHERY-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:57 am

Considering the lead singer of TRICK OR TREAT is already on broad with Twilight Force....

:D
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:58 am

Looking at the genres of the last five bands:

Death, Melodeath, Power, Symphonic Death, Technical Death

Time to mix it up a bit skipper :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    praey
    Oiler

by praey » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:48 am

“T”?

Please be The Crown... please be The Crown... please be The Crown...
    Survivor 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:25 am

Downvod wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:23 am
    Sure, but the skipper booked them as one of two parts of forum fan service :P yes I keep tearing up at the notion of finally seeing In Vain... But I'm probably the only one, right? There's 2,999 other cruisers out there.

On Fleshgod, that's spicy. How about Trivium for the Soul Adventurer value? I'd also accept Trollfest for the party vibes.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    JoAnnamayhem
    Petty Officer

by JoAnnamayhem » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:44 am

How about Trivium for the Soul Adventurer value? I'd also accept Trollfest for the party vibes.
    That's a quality idea I feel. I have been listening to In Vain allot since their announcement, I got my cabin mates into them too now. We are def excited to see them on board with you!

Along with Trvium and Trollfest I would also be pretty contempt with: Tribulation, Thy Antichrist, Therion, Thulcundra
    2018 - 9318
    2019 - 9222
    2020 - Home with my newborn!
    2023 - 7698
    Gratch
    Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:54 am

I really want Turisas, but Trollfest would do.
    Survivor 2016/17/18/19/20

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
    Anaal Nathrakh - Behemoth - Igorrr - Khemmis - Myrkur - The Ocean - Pallbearer - Sigh - Tribulation - Sentient Horror - Turisas - Wilderun - Witherscape - Zeal & Ardor
    JoAnnamayhem
    Petty Officer

by JoAnnamayhem » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:55 am

Yessss Turisas or Tyr, idk how they slipped my mind!
    2018 - 9318
    2019 - 9222
    2020 - Home with my newborn!
    2023 - 7698
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:08 am

praey wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:48 am “T”?

You and me both! I have been wanting to see this band forever and have never had the chance. If they have ever toured the US, it was before I got into them. Not going to hold my breath, but there is always hope :) Death Race King and Hell Is Here are some of the best albums around.
    Survivor
    • 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,2023,2024,See_you_in_2025

Absolute_Darkness-Death/Thrash_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/BandAbsoluteDarkness

Thud_Bukit-Death/Comedy_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist/Drummer/Bassist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/Thud-Bukit-100960638505481

70k Bands - Unofficial iPhone/Android_app_of_the_70,000_tons_cruise
    WishList
    • Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/
  • alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:42 am

Very sad it's not finntroll, but of course fleshgod is rad.
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:09 am

Only T band I'd care to see on board is The Contortionist.
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    jeyrow
    Petty Officer

by jeyrow » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:26 am

T band can be TENGGER CAVALRY :beerwink:
    70000Tons - 2015 - 7307
    70000Tons - 2016 - 7531
    70000Tons - 2017 - 6231
    70000Tons - 2018 - No
    70000Tons - 2019 - 6131
    70000Tons - 2020 - No
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:43 am

slayergeek wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:08 am
    praey wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:48 am “T”?

You and me both! I have been wanting to see this band forever and have never had the chance. If they have ever toured the US, it was before I got into them. Not going to hold my breath, but there is always hope :) Death Race King and Hell Is Here are some of the best albums around.
    The Crown did a quick week-long cross country US tour in 2002 with Darkest Hour & All That Remains. They were supporting the "Crowned In Terror" album. It was during the time Tomas Lindberg was in the band. He was the vocalist on the tour. I got to see one of the shows on the tour.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:51 am

Id be very happy with Tribulation as the "T" band. They are so good live. I kind of feel that it will be a "The" band though. I have a few of those that I would enjoy also.

"T" bands I would like:
    Temple Of Void
    Testament
    The Crown
    The Gathering
    The Great Old Ones
    The Ocean
    The Ruins Of Beverast
    Therion
    Thulcandra
    Thyrfing
    Tribulation
    Triptykon
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:17 am

TRIUMPH!!

I know,,,,I know,,,
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    mbob
    Chief Petty Officer

by mbob » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:45 am

Jaimie38 wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:17 am TRIUMPH!!

I know,,,,I know,,,
    Only by Magic Power!
    2015 - Survivor...Finally! (8320)
    2016 - Survivor (2292)
    2017 - Survivor (9618)
    2018 - Survivor (9678)
    2019 - Survivor (9272)
    2020 - Retired
    2021 - COVID
    2022 - COVID

2023 - Retired
    2024 - Retired

2025 - Maybe time to come out of 70K retirement!
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:55 am

Oh hell yes.
    I'm loving this lineup overall. Turisas, Thyrfing, Trollfest, Therion, or especially Terasbetoni would put it over the edge. The Dread Crew also, obviously. And lots of others. T is a good letter.
    I'm only here to do two things: play the bagpipes and gargle sulphuric acid. Looks like we're almost out of acid.
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:59 am

mbob wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:45 am

I know,,,,I know,,,
    Only by Magic Power!
    Jamie really tried to Lay It on the Line with that request.

mbob
    Chief Petty Officer

by mbob » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:18 pm

Sgt. B wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:59 am
    mbob wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:45 am

I know,,,,I know,,,
    Only by Magic Power!
    Jamie really tried to Lay It on the Line with that request.
    Jamie is caught in A World of Fantasy!
    2015 - Survivor...Finally! (8320)
    2016 - Survivor (2292)
    2017 - Survivor (9618)
    2018 - Survivor (9678)
    2019 - Survivor (9272)
    2020 - Retired
    2021 - COVID
    2022 - COVID

2023 - Retired
    2024 - Retired

2025 - Maybe time to come out of 70K retirement!
    Amalu
    Chief Petty Officer

by Amalu » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:58 pm

Wow, so much going on. I've just been inactive for a basically a weekend and there are some quality announcements coming.

After half of the line up I'm already very happy with this. Both my wife and I are happy with it. Didn't even know Mayan before, but they're fantastic.
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:46 pm

There's plenty of Ts that haven't played before that I would love to see:

Tad Morose
    Terasbetoni
    The Project Hate MCMXCIX
    The Storyteller
    Thor
    Three tremors
    Thunderstone
    Thy Majestie
    Tourniquet
    Troll Bends Fir
    TSO
    Twisted tower dire

Oh, and hi :P

1914-/-Alkaloid-/-Annihilator-/-Be'lakor-/-Cage-/-Civil War-/-Deus mortem-/-Eternity's End-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Ghoul-/-Glyph-/-Grai-/-Grimner-/-Hellripper-/-Helloween-/-Igorrr-/-Iron Griffin-/-Jack Starr's Burning Starr-/-Kanonenfieber-/-Krux-/-Lör-/-Madder mortem-/-Mephorash-/-Metalian-/-Narzissus-/-Nocturnal Rites-/-Old Season-/-Paladin-/-Qantice-/-Riot V-/-Riot City-/-Sulphur Aeon-/-Stormkeep-/-Tad morose-/-Tankard-/-Tower-/-Ungfell-/-Vhaldemar-/-Walg-/-XIV Dark Centuries-/-Yoth iria
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:49 pm

Another dual setter! Love it! Can't wait to hear the new album. Lots of great T's. My money is on Turisas since they'd fall under the same repeat category (2013, 2016, 2019) as Arkona, Delain, Eluveitie, Ensiferum, Fleshgod Apocalypse, Heidevolk, Nile, Onslaught, Subway to Sally, Tiamat, Twilight Force, and Visions of Atlantis. Can't see myself being too disappointed with any of the available T's (except Triptykon :roll: ), though I would die a happy man if I get the chance to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra for the 8th/9th times doing something special on the boat.
    2025:

cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:53 pm

Ravenlord wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:46 pm There's plenty of Ts that haven't played before that I would love to see:

Tad Morose
    Terasbetoni
    The Project Hate MCMXCIX
    The Storyteller
    Thor
    Three tremors
    Thunderstone
    Thy Majestie
    Tourniquet
    Troll Bends Fir
    TSO
    Twisted tower dire

Oh, and hi :P
    Welcome back stranger!!

Glad to see someone else requesting Tourniquet!

I know that it is so unlikely, but they ARE playing some shows (eg headlining Brainstorm fest in Nov), and Ted lives in Florida.

I'd never ask Andy for any band ever again if he got Tourniquet.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • sara
    Petty Officer

by sara » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:15 pm

Toxic Holocaust for me, but there's plenty of T's that I'd like.

If we're doing "the" then The Crown, definitely. Less so, The Haunted.
    Warbringer-/-King-Parrot-/-Lich-King-/-Angelus-Apatrida-/-Benighted-/-The-Crown-/-Aeon-/-Witchery-/-Occultist-/-Black-Breath-/-Chthonic-/-Alestorm-/-Devin-Townsend-/-Zimmers-Hole-/-Party-Thrash-/-Grindcore-/-Stoner-Bands-/-Folk-Metal-/-Heavier-Prog
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:22 pm

If we are talking "The" bands, I'd love THE SKULL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vJeESTz88E
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:15 pm

FLESHGOD APOCALYPSE is awesome in studio, but they disappointed me live in 2016. I hear they had sound issues.
    This is the chance to replace this memory!

We could do a whole cruise with only ‘T’ bands, and everybody would be happy.

The nice thing with having your wishlist in your signature is that you get an instant reminder of which bands would make you happy - kind of like seeing an ad for something you crave when you’re hungry.

TANKARD, please.
    Last edited by Godflesh on Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:24 pm

cowboy71 wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:22 pm If we are talking "The" bands, I'd love THE SKULL:

Very nice, thanks for the discovery.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:15 pm

Godflesh wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:24 pm
    cowboy71 wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:22 pm If we are talking "The" bands, I'd love THE SKULL:

Very nice, thanks for the discovery.
    No problem :D Probably not something you expected from me, either :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • Masterbas
    Petty Officer

by Masterbas » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:41 am

Phoenix wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:25 am
    Downvod wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:23 am
    Sure, but the skipper booked them as one of two parts of forum fan service :P yes I keep tearing up at the notion of finally seeing In Vain... But I'm probably the only one, right? There's 2,999 other cruisers out there.

On Fleshgod, that's spicy. How about Trivium for the Soul Adventurer value? I'd also accept Trollfest for the party vibes.
    I was really happy about the In Vain annoucement too, even though I haven't known them for long, I absolutely love them. Really happy to see them on the boat as well :).
    2017 - Cabin 9580
    2018 - Cabin 9611
    2019 - Cabin 9675
    2020 - Cabin 8233
    2023 - Cabin 7669
    2024 - Cabin 8659

3.Inches.of.Blood./.Aeternam./.Aether.Realm./.Alestorm./.Alien.Weaponry./.Allegaeon./.Amon.Amarth./.Amorphis./.An.Abstract.Illusion./.Augury./.Avantasia./.Avatar./.Barren.Earth./.Battlecross./.Before.The.Dawn./.Be'lakor./.Beyond.Creation./.Blackguard./.Blind.Guardian./.Cruachan./.Dark.Lunacy./.Dark.Funeral./.Dark.Oath./.Dark.Tranquillity./.Death.Angel./.Devin.Townsend./.Die.Apokalyptischen.Reiter./.Dimmu.Borgir./.Draconian./.Dragonforce./.Drakum./.Dreamtale./.Eluveitie./.Ensiferum./.Epica./.Equilibrium./.Euphoreon./.Evocation./.Exmortus./.Ex.Deo./.Fear.Of.Domination./.Finntroll./.Fracturus./.Ghost.Ship.Octavius./.Gloryhammer./.Gojira./.Grailknights./.Hammerfall./.Hands.of.Despair./.Heathen.Foray./.Heidevolk./.Helloween./.Helsott./.Hollow./.Horizon.Ignited./.Insomnium./.In.Vain./.Kalmah./.Kataklysm./.Kissin.Dynamite./.Korpiklaani./.Kreator./.Lord.Of.The.Lost./.Manegarm./.Marianas.Rest./.Mayan./.Moonsorrow./.Moonspell./.Mors.Principium.Est./.Mors.Subita./.Myrath./.Naglfar./.Ne.Obliviscaris./.Nekrogoblikon./.Night.Demon./.Novembers.Doom./.Omnium.Gatherum./.Orphaned.Land./.Persefone./.Powerglove./.Powerwolf./.Psychework./.Revocation./.Rivers.of.Nihil./.Rotting.Christ./.Sabaton./.Saltatio.Mortis./.Scar.Symmetry./.Serenity./.Shade.Empire./.Shape.the.Above./.Shylmagoghnar./.Sonata.Arctica./.Spacemak3r./.Starkill./.Steel.Panther./.Stratovarius./.Striker./.Svartsot./.Swallow.the.Sun./.Tarot./.Tenacious.D./.Terasbetoni./.The.Agonist./.The.Black.Dahlia.Murder./.The.Halo.Effect./.Therion./.Trollfest./.Turisas./.Tyr./.Unleash.the.Archers./.Van.Canto./.Varg./.Wilderun./.Wintersun./.Wolfheart

Red- Out for being on-board last year
    Green- It's ON
    Cyan- Most Wanted
  • Masterbas
    Petty Officer

by Masterbas » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:46 am

acidbasement wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:55 am Oh hell yes.
    I'm loving this lineup overall. Turisas, Thyrfing, Trollfest, Therion, or especially Terasbetoni would put it over the edge. The Dread Crew also, obviously. And lots of others. T is a good letter.
    Tesasbetoni would be INSANE. I've been following this band for so long and I've given up hope on ever seeing them live in my life.
    2017 - Cabin 9580
    2018 - Cabin 9611
    2019 - Cabin 9675
    2020 - Cabin 8233
    2023 - Cabin 7669
    2024 - Cabin 8659

3.Inches.of.Blood./.Aeternam./.Aether.Realm./.Alestorm./.Alien.Weaponry./.Allegaeon./.Amon.Amarth./.Amorphis./.An.Abstract.Illusion./.Augury./.Avantasia./.Avatar./.Barren.Earth./.Battlecross./.Before.The.Dawn./.Be'lakor./.Beyond.Creation./.Blackguard./.Blind.Guardian./.Cruachan./.Dark.Lunacy./.Dark.Funeral./.Dark.Oath./.Dark.Tranquillity./.Death.Angel./.Devin.Townsend./.Die.Apokalyptischen.Reiter./.Dimmu.Borgir./.Draconian./.Dragonforce./.Drakum./.Dreamtale./.Eluveitie./.Ensiferum./.Epica./.Equilibrium./.Euphoreon./.Evocation./.Exmortus./.Ex.Deo./.Fear.Of.Domination./.Finntroll./.Fracturus./.Ghost.Ship.Octavius./.Gloryhammer./.Gojira./.Grailknights./.Hammerfall./.Hands.of.Despair./.Heathen.Foray./.Heidevolk./.Helloween./.Helsott./.Hollow./.Horizon.Ignited./.Insomnium./.In.Vain./.Kalmah./.Kataklysm./.Kissin.Dynamite./.Korpiklaani./.Kreator./.Lord.Of.The.Lost./.Manegarm./.Marianas.Rest./.Mayan./.Moonsorrow./.Moonspell./.Mors.Principium.Est./.Mors.Subita./.Myrath./.Naglfar./.Ne.Obliviscaris./.Nekrogoblikon./.Night.Demon./.Novembers.Doom./.Omnium.Gatherum./.Orphaned.Land./.Persefone./.Powerglove./.Powerwolf./.Psychework./.Revocation./.Rivers.of.Nihil./.Rotting.Christ./.Sabaton./.Saltatio.Mortis./.Scar.Symmetry./.Serenity./.Shade.Empire./.Shape.the.Above./.Shylmagoghnar./.Sonata.Arctica./.Spacemak3r./.Starkill./.Steel.Panther./.Stratovarius./.Striker./.Svartsot./.Swallow.the.Sun./.Tarot./.Tenacious.D./.Terasbetoni./.The.Agonist./.The.Black.Dahlia.Murder./.The.Halo.Effect./.Therion./.Trollfest./.Turisas./.Tyr./.Unleash.the.Archers./.Van.Canto./.Varg./.Wilderun./.Wintersun./.Wolfheart

Red- Out for being on-board last year
    Green- It's ON
    Cyan- Most Wanted
    jeyrow
    Petty Officer

by jeyrow » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:16 am

Why not Troll Bends Fir? :viking:
    70000Tons - 2015 - 7307
    70000Tons - 2016 - 7531
    70000Tons - 2017 - 6231
    70000Tons - 2018 - No
    70000Tons - 2019 - 6131
    70000Tons - 2020 - No
Post Reply 2038 posts