cowboy71
    Commander

Re: We Sail Beneath Black Skies

by cowboy71 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:02 pm

Epic fail this time man. You've lost your magic touch it seems :cry: :lol:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • Masterbas
    Petty Officer

by Masterbas » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:49 am

Azazel101 wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:24 pm beyond creation just released a new album
    I personnaly wouldn't mind (wearing their new algorythm tee right now lol) but they played the boat this year, so they are officially out for 2019 :(.
    2017 - Cabin 9580
    2018 - Cabin 9611
    2019 - Cabin 9675
    2020 - Cabin 8233
    2023 - Cabin 7669
    2024 - Cabin 8659

3.Inches.of.Blood./.Aeternam./.Aether.Realm./.Alestorm./.Alien.Weaponry./.Allegaeon./.Amon.Amarth./.Amorphis./.An.Abstract.Illusion./.Augury./.Avantasia./.Avatar./.Barren.Earth./.Battlecross./.Before.The.Dawn./.Be'lakor./.Beyond.Creation./.Blackguard./.Blind.Guardian./.Cruachan./.Dark.Lunacy./.Dark.Funeral./.Dark.Oath./.Dark.Tranquillity./.Death.Angel./.Devin.Townsend./.Die.Apokalyptischen.Reiter./.Dimmu.Borgir./.Draconian./.Dragonforce./.Drakum./.Dreamtale./.Eluveitie./.Ensiferum./.Epica./.Equilibrium./.Euphoreon./.Evocation./.Exmortus./.Ex.Deo./.Fear.Of.Domination./.Finntroll./.Fracturus./.Ghost.Ship.Octavius./.Gloryhammer./.Gojira./.Grailknights./.Hammerfall./.Hands.of.Despair./.Heathen.Foray./.Heidevolk./.Helloween./.Helsott./.Hollow./.Horizon.Ignited./.Insomnium./.In.Vain./.Kalmah./.Kataklysm./.Kissin.Dynamite./.Korpiklaani./.Kreator./.Lord.Of.The.Lost./.Manegarm./.Marianas.Rest./.Mayan./.Moonsorrow./.Moonspell./.Mors.Principium.Est./.Mors.Subita./.Myrath./.Naglfar./.Ne.Obliviscaris./.Nekrogoblikon./.Night.Demon./.Novembers.Doom./.Omnium.Gatherum./.Orphaned.Land./.Persefone./.Powerglove./.Powerwolf./.Psychework./.Revocation./.Rivers.of.Nihil./.Rotting.Christ./.Sabaton./.Saltatio.Mortis./.Scar.Symmetry./.Serenity./.Shade.Empire./.Shape.the.Above./.Shylmagoghnar./.Sonata.Arctica./.Spacemak3r./.Starkill./.Steel.Panther./.Stratovarius./.Striker./.Svartsot./.Swallow.the.Sun./.Tarot./.Tenacious.D./.Terasbetoni./.The.Agonist./.The.Black.Dahlia.Murder./.The.Halo.Effect./.Therion./.Trollfest./.Turisas./.Tyr./.Unleash.the.Archers./.Van.Canto./.Varg./.Wilderun./.Wintersun./.Wolfheart

Red- Out for being on-board last year
    Green- It's ON
    Cyan- Most Wanted
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:03 am

KALMAH

RIOT V

MAYAN

FLESHGOD APOCALYPSE

TRISTANIA

PARADISE LOST

I'm ready for a bath.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:28 am

Razor Ramon wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:03 am I'm ready for a bath.
    Yeah that was a good run for you.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    AstridDragon
    Petty Officer

by AstridDragon » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:41 am

cegr80 wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:11 pm Told ya, motherpunchers! I'm so fucking happy right now I could cry tears of happiness. This IS my HOLY SHIT! band

Therefore, I consider this cruise a total success from now on!

Now, GIMME BORKNAGAR!!!!
    GODDAMN thank you for introducing me to this glory. I'm in love.
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:26 pm

I can't get into these Paradise Lost guys. Is there a good jumping off point? Something I'm missing?

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:14 pm

AstridDragon wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:41 am GODDAMN thank you for introducing me to this glory. I'm in love.
    You're very welcome. I'm glad to hear you're enjoying them. There's a reason why they are considered the pioneers of gothic metal. I've been waiting to see them for the first time in 20 years since I discovered them
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:15 pm

Phoenix wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:26 pm I can't get into these Paradise Lost guys. Is there a good jumping off point? Something I'm missing?
    Try listening to their magnum opus Draconian Times
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
  • Downvod
    Midshipman

by Downvod » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:15 pm

Phoenix wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:26 pm I can't get into these Paradise Lost guys. Is there a good jumping off point? Something I'm missing?
    That’s a complicated one to answer. They’ve gone through some pretty drastic shifts in style over the years... to the point you would do a double take when looking up songs and trying to believe it was the same band. Their newest two albums and their real early stuff are rooted in the gothic/death/doom style and some of the mid-era stuff has been compared to Depeche Mode. I personally like The Plague Within quite a bit, but they have done some albums I can’t get into. I am mostly excited they are on because it could mean a Bloodbath announcement.
    70k 2016: Cabin 7279
    70k 2017: Cabin 6361
    70k 2018: Cabin 1704
    70k 2019: Cabin 1402
    70k 2020: Cabin 9220
    70k 2023: Cabin 1704
    70k 2024: Cabin 1688

Abbath-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aetherian-/-Alestorm-/-Allegaeon-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Andy.Gillion-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Annihilator-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-BLIND.GUARDIAN-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodred.Hourglass-/-BORKNAGAR-/-Brymir-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-Conjurer-/-The.Crown-/-Cthonic-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Demonic.Resurrection-/-Demons.&.Wizards-/-Destruction-/-DGM-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Evocation-/-Finsterforst-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-Iced.Earth-/-Immortal-/-Inferi-/-IN.MOURNING-/-Insomnium-/-In.Vain-/-Irreversible.Mechanism-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Lovebites-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Midnight-/-MGLA-/-Myrkur-/-Naglfar-/-Necrophagist-/-Necrophobic-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Obscura-/-Old.Man's.Child-/-Onslaught-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Power.Trip-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Septicflesh-/-Solution.45-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-SYMPHONY.X-/-TAAKE-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-TRIBULATION-/-Uada-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterfylleth-/-Winterhymn-/-WITCHERY-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
  • Downvod
    Midshipman

by Downvod » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:17 pm

cegr80 wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:15 pm
    Yes, this would be my second recommendation.

Abbath-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aetherian-/-Alestorm-/-Allegaeon-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Andy.Gillion-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Annihilator-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-BLIND.GUARDIAN-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodred.Hourglass-/-BORKNAGAR-/-Brymir-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-Conjurer-/-The.Crown-/-Cthonic-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Demonic.Resurrection-/-Demons.&.Wizards-/-Destruction-/-DGM-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Evocation-/-Finsterforst-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-Iced.Earth-/-Immortal-/-Inferi-/-IN.MOURNING-/-Insomnium-/-In.Vain-/-Irreversible.Mechanism-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Lovebites-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Midnight-/-MGLA-/-Myrkur-/-Naglfar-/-Necrophagist-/-Necrophobic-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Obscura-/-Old.Man's.Child-/-Onslaught-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Power.Trip-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Septicflesh-/-Solution.45-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-SYMPHONY.X-/-TAAKE-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-TRIBULATION-/-Uada-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterfylleth-/-Winterhymn-/-WITCHERY-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
    AstridDragon
    Petty Officer

by AstridDragon » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:29 pm

cegr80 wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:14 pm
    AstridDragon wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:41 am GODDAMN thank you for introducing me to this glory. I'm in love.
    You're very welcome. I'm glad to hear you're enjoying them. There's a reason why they are considered the pioneers of gothic metal. I've been waiting to see them for the first time in 20 years since I discovered them
    That's quite a wait, hope they make it on the boat for you!

They sound like... death metal meets folk metal to me. I'm super enjoying it.
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:34 pm

(I think she meant Borknagar not Paradise Lost :P)

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    AstridDragon
    Petty Officer

by AstridDragon » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:37 pm

Phoenix wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:34 pm (I think she meant Borknagar not Paradise Lost :P)
    You right, we were kinda off on a little tangent.
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:38 pm

Phoenix wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:34 pm (I think she meant Borknagar not Paradise Lost :P)
    Yeah, I think there was a confusion here :lol:

Anyway, both are absolutely amazing bands imo
    AstridDragon
    Petty Officer

by AstridDragon » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:44 pm

cegr80 wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:38 pm
    Yeah, I think there was a confusion here :lol:

Anyway, both are absolutely amazing bands imo
    Oh I see. Hehe
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:58 pm

Phoenix wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:28 am
    Razor Ramon wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:03 am I'm ready for a bath.
    Yeah that was a good run for you.

I meant, I’m ready for a bath, in blood 😉
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    jeyrow
    Petty Officer

by jeyrow » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:59 pm

Andy wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:24 am You will discover a PARADISE LOST onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL when we set sail to our beautiful Caribbean dream destination!

We are "B"eyond excited to host the ultimate Heavy Metal Vacation onbroad our 154,000ton luxury cruise liner. You do not want to miss out on Round 9 of The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Cruise!
    3 days without announcements, Come on Andy!!!
    70000Tons - 2015 - 7307
    70000Tons - 2016 - 7531
    70000Tons - 2017 - 6231
    70000Tons - 2018 - No
    70000Tons - 2019 - 6131
    70000Tons - 2020 - No
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:00 pm

Downvod wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:15 pm
    That’s a complicated one to answer. They’ve gone through some pretty drastic shifts in style over the years... to the point you would do a double take when looking up songs and trying to believe it was the same band. Their newest two albums and their real early stuff are rooted in the gothic/death/doom style and some of the mid-era stuff has been compared to Depeche Mode. I personally like The Plague Within quite a bit, but they have done some albums I can’t get into. I am mostly excited they are on because it could mean a Bloodbath announcement.
    DÉPÊCHE MODE? No way...

I liked that album nonetheless, because it felt fresh at the time. I guess that’s why I like TRISTANIA.

(I was into PARADISE LOST since their first album, because EARACHE I think)
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:29 am

Godflesh wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:00 pm DÉPÊCHE MODE? No way...

I liked that album nonetheless, because it felt fresh at the time. I guess that’s why I like TRISTANIA.

(I was into PARADISE LOST since their first album, because EARACHE I think)
    It took me a while to appreciate that album and Host. Back in those days I was your typical close-minded metalhead, then thanks to prog I started to open my mind to different genres. Nowadays I like those albums ... and yes, they sound like Depeche Mode but that is not a bad thing at all
  • Bob
    Petty Officer

by Bob » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:10 am

cegr80 wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:29 am ... they sound like Depeche Mode but that is not a bad thing at all
    All this talk about sounding like Depeche Mode reminds me of one of my favorite covers from Rammstein. I usually like the covers better than the originals, especially if it's a band I like and it's a metal cover of a non-metal song. Metal just sounds better, haha!

Wishlist 2024: Ranked in order of:
    1. Line up on the center rail for both sets if announced.

Konvent
    2. Never seen them live.
    Anaal_Nathrakh-/-Burning_Witches-/-Combichrist-/-Dee_Snider-/-Gojira-/-Grai-/-Hanzel_und_Gretyl-/-IGNEA-/-Inquisition-/-Jinjer-/-Lovebites-/-King_Diamond-/-Mgla-/-Opeth-/-Rob_Zombie-/-Spiritbox-/-Temple_of_Evil-/-The_Hu-/-Vader-/-Visigoth-/-Wagakki_Band
    3. Seen them before and would love to see them on das boat.
    Avatar-/-Babymetal-/-Behemoth-/-Corrosion_of_Conformity-/-Fleshgod_Apocalypse-/-Lacuna_Coil-/-Lamb_of_God-/-Meshuggah-/-Metsatöll-/-Myrkur-/-Sabaton-/-Sepultura-/-Suicidal_Tendencies-/-Therion-/-The_Iron_Maidens-/-Wolves_in_the_Throne_Room
    70K Survivor - 2015, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 23
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:33 pm

cegr80 wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:15 pm
    So this is better, and I should also try Plague Within, but from what I can tell their recent setlists only play one song from this album. Might not be worth seeing if I can't get into the majority of what they're playing live.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:02 pm

Phoenix wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:33 pm So this is better, and I should also try Plague Within, but from what I can tell their recent setlists only play one song from this album. Might not be worth seeing if I can't get into the majority of what they're playing live.
    From what I've seen from their current North American tour (no Texas dates - story of my life), they are playing a varied setlist. They have a considerable back catalog. Saw one of the setlists and was impressed
    zerkz
    Oiler

by zerkz » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:46 am

Please be Be'lakor.
    Please be Be'lakor.
    Please be Be'lakor.
    Please be Be'lakor.
    Please be Be'lakor.
    :death:
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:29 am

zerkz wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:46 am Please be Be'lakor.
    Please be Be'lakor.
    Please be Be'lakor.
    Please be Be'lakor.
    Please be Be'lakor.
    Agreed. Be'lakor would make this soon-to-become-a-gold-survivor happy :headbanger:
  • Downvod
    Midshipman

by Downvod » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:07 am

cegr80 wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:29 am
    Please be Be'lakor.
    Please be Be'lakor.
    Please be Be'lakor.
    Please be Be'lakor.
    Agreed. Be'lakor would make this soon-to-become-a-gold-survivor happy :headbanger:
    A Be’lakor announcement might prove too much for me to handle.

Voivodeh!
    Oiler

by Voivodeh! » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:17 pm

:bmhorns: ya man! :shred:

Downvod wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:07 am
    cegr80 wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:29 am
    Please be Be'lakor.
    Please be Be'lakor.
    Please be Be'lakor.
    Please be Be'lakor.
    A Be’lakor announcement might prove too much for me to handle.
    2015 - 7616
    2019 - 9694
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:52 pm

Whew, been away for a while...on a cruise. :lol:
    Lots of good announcements while I was incommunicado, too! :headbanger:

If Andy wants to sell cabins, the "B" should be B)lind Guardian...
    But I'm expecting B)loodbath, and that'd be awesome too.
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:34 pm

Between the PARADISE LOST announcement and BLOODBATH’s new album in 4 years coming out next week, I’d be shocked if the ‘B’ band isn’t BLOODBATH.

But I saw them both on the boat in 2016, so nothing very exciting for me.
    mbob
    Chief Petty Officer

by mbob » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:59 am

Last band announcement is Bloodbath. It was posted on Instagram but not here first. Weird!

Next clue is "R".
    2015 - Survivor...Finally! (8320)
    2016 - Survivor (2292)
    2017 - Survivor (9618)
    2018 - Survivor (9678)
    2019 - Survivor (9272)
    2020 - Retired
    2021 - COVID
    2022 - COVID

2023 - Retired
    2024 - Retired

2025 - Maybe time to come out of 70K retirement!
    jeyrow
    Petty Officer

by jeyrow » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:10 am

mbob wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:59 am Last band announcement is Bloodbath. It was posted on Instagram but not here first. Weird!

Next clue is "R".
    Andy lost the forum password :lol: :lol: :lol:
    70000Tons - 2015 - 7307
    70000Tons - 2016 - 7531
    70000Tons - 2017 - 6231
    70000Tons - 2018 - No
    70000Tons - 2019 - 6131
    70000Tons - 2020 - No
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:10 am

Very odd indeed!

Something messed up somewhere?
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Grand Morbid Festival

by Andy » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:43 am

Death Metal titans BLOODBATH will deliver two uncompromisingly brutal performances onbroad Round 9 of 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise.

Make sure you join us onbroad for an absolutely unforgettable festival experience! You will "R"egret missing this event if you do not make it...

mbob
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: Grand Morbid Festival

by mbob » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:44 am

Andy wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:43 am Death Metal titans BLOODBATH will deliver two uncompromisingly brutal performances onbroad Round 9 of 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise.

Make sure you join us onbroad for an absolutely unforgettable festival experience! You will "R"egret missing this event if you do not make it...

Old news!
    2015 - Survivor...Finally! (8320)
    2016 - Survivor (2292)
    2017 - Survivor (9618)
    2018 - Survivor (9678)
    2019 - Survivor (9272)
    2020 - Retired
    2021 - COVID
    2022 - COVID

2023 - Retired
    2024 - Retired

2025 - Maybe time to come out of 70K retirement!
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:54 am

Rotting Christ, Rivers of Nihil, I'd like the latter. But given the extreme nature of the last few announcements I assume this will be lighter.

I haven't heard Bloodbath before, so I'm looking forward to checking these guys out.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:08 am

That's not how you spell Borknagar :evil:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    JoAnnamayhem
    Petty Officer

by JoAnnamayhem » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:18 am

Phoenix wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:54 am Rotting Christ, Rivers of Nihil, I'd like the latter. But given the extreme nature of the last few announcements I assume this will be lighter.

I haven't heard Bloodbath before, so I'm looking forward to checking these guys out.
    My favorite albums are Nightmares Made Flesh and Resurrection Through Carnage if you want to check those out.
    2018 - 9318
    2019 - 9222
    2020 - Home with my newborn!
    2023 - 7698
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:26 am

Thank you Andy!!!! This is by far the best announcement so far. Hopefully there's no storm this year and we can get to see a Bloodbath on the pool deck! :deathmetal:

How about Ruby the Hatchet next please :D
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Asphyx-/-At.the.Gates-/-AUTOPSY-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Fast-/-Bölzer-/-CARCASS-/-CATTLE.DECAPITATION-/-Cloak-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-DISMEMBER-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-DYING.FETUS-/-Dyscarnate-/-Gatecreeper-/-Finntroll-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorod-/-Grave-/-Gruesome-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hath-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kaoteon-/-Katatonia-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Magic.Circle-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Possessed-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-SATAN-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-SOEN-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:39 am

A most excellent addition to the already awesome lineup. I must admit I have not paid enough attention to Bloodbath, but the few songs I've heard I liked. If only we could get Opeth and have Mikael sing a song (wishful thinking). And also Katatonia waking up from their slumber
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:41 am

JoAnnamayhem wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:18 am My favorite albums are Nightmares Made Flesh and Resurrection Through Carnage if you want to check those out.
    I will check 'em out. Was Mikael singing in those?
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:43 am

mbob wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:44 am Old news!
    Being a bit rough, aren't ya?
Post Reply 2038 posts