Post Reply 2038 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2019 Megathread
    cowboy71
    Commander

Re: You'll Never Be Ready...

by cowboy71 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:25 pm

Little bit of statistical trivia for you from the Statsman!

At 7 in a row, this is now the most repeats ever announced in a row, beating the 6 that were among the first announcements for the 2017 cruise.

Equal with that cruise in the overall number of repeats at this stage though - the 2017 cruise also had 11 repeats in the first 16 announcements.

After that point 6 of the next 7 announcements were newbies though so hopefully we get that for 2019 as well.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:42 pm

deathmetalpat wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:55 pm
    doomguy wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:56 pm
    Phoenix wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:52 pm

Negatory. This is Round 9. Round 10 is 2020.
    Double negatory. If the first cruise was 2011, 2012 would be the 1 year anniversary, 2013 2 year anniversary etc..

But it's the 10th edition, I get what you mean.
    That is a German Andy to English Thing,he has been calling it ‘Our 10th Anniversary “ in interviews and I think in last Skipper Thank You.And that’s I going with :trashdrink: .
    Haha :lol: I know, I know, I was just being a smart arse. But still, there's a distinct
    difference between the definition of anniversary and edition, no semantics involved.
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:50 pm

Many years ago, people on the PPUSA forum got really angry at me when I pointed out that their tenth anniversary wasn't actually that.
    I'm only here to do two things: play the bagpipes and gargle sulphuric acid. Looks like we're almost out of acid.
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:26 pm

VISIONS OF ATLANTIS

ONSLAUGHT

Fuck..
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:46 pm

Mentioning the number of repeats and how many have already came from the 2013 lineup got me thinking, so here are some stats for you!

- Including bands announced for 2019, 21 of the 41 bands from 2013 will have been on more than 1 70k
    - 213 artists have done 1 cruise, 65 two cruises, 22 three cruises and Ensiferum the first to do 4.
    - 2012 has the least number of artists that have only done 1 cruise (13), 15 artists from the 2011 cruise have never returned, 21 from 2013 (if Nile had of played in 2018 that would have been 20), 18 from 2014, 33 from 2015, 39 from 2016, 35 from 2017 and 34 from 2018
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

Re: We Sail In The Deep and The Dark

by Godflesh » Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:28 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:49 am
    cowboy71 wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:34 am If I remember correctly, those fees etc are the only part of the ticket price where any money actually goes to UMC.

" ....Passenger for all Taxes, Pre-Paid Gratuities, Port Charges and Fees, including, without limitation, a Booking Fee."

So the reason why this component is so much higher for 70K is that tips are factored into it and a "booking fee" (ie -UMC's cut) is also factored in.
    If that's the case, and the $423 includes e.g. everything that goes to bands, RC is screwing everyone super hard on the cabin prices for sure.
    Pellaz mentioned in the past that the cabin prices are almost double what RCI charges.
    The money goes to UMC, to pay for the charter (which we now know is between 1.8M and 2.8M) and all the other expenses somebody mentioned.
    If the money didn’t go to UMC, they couldn’t offer a survivor discount on it, amirite?
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

White Horse Of The Apocalypse

by Andy » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:16 pm

PESTILENCE will leave a swathe of devastation on Round 9 of 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

Experience complete sonic destruction twice onbroad, once on the way to beautiful Labadee and once on the way back. You do not want to sit this one out!

It would be considered gross "N"egligence if you ended up skipping out on the Heavy Metal Vacation of a lifetime...

cowboy71
    Commander

Re: White Horse Of The Apocalypse

by cowboy71 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:25 pm

8 repeats in a row. The record-breaking streak continues :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:27 pm

THIS HAS TO BE NEO. PLEASE.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:30 pm

Phoenix wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:27 pm THIS HAS TO BE NEO. PLEASE.
    NeO it doesn't.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:33 pm

PESTILENCE, another one from my wishlist, for years!
    With these 4 old European bands, I’ll be partying like it’s 1988!!
    Now from the old guard all I’m missing is TANKARD, with whom I saw CORONER live in 1990. Fingers crossed for a future announcement.
    mbob
    Chief Petty Officer

by mbob » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:38 pm

Nothgard please! :bangers:
    2015 - Survivor...Finally! (8320)
    2016 - Survivor (2292)
    2017 - Survivor (9618)
    2018 - Survivor (9678)
    2019 - Survivor (9272)
    2020 - Retired
    2021 - COVID
    2022 - COVID

2023 - Retired
    2024 - Retired

2025 - Maybe time to come out of 70K retirement!
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:41 pm

mbob wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:38 pm Nothgard please! :bangers:
    Oh yes, forgot that one! That or NeOpera would be great.

But since we are on a repeat-fest, probably Nekrogoblikon, Napalm Death, Nervosa, Nightmare, No Raza or Novembers Doom :P

(Nightwish and Nile also would be repeats, but Nightwish has said they won't be doing any shows next year, and Nile probably burnt bridges with 70k this year).
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:02 pm

Historically, we’ve been getting the second “headliner” within the first 21 bands, I think, with the 3rd one much later.
    Of course, “historically” does not seem to matter much this year.
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:34 pm

NUCLEAR ASSAULT
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Ethrivas
    Chief Petty Officer

by Ethrivas » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:53 pm

Norther while Ensiferum is on broad :P
    Wishlist 2025:1914-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aeternam-/-AETHERIAN-/-AGATHODAIMON-/-ALESTORM-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMORPHIS-/-ANAAL.NATHRAKH-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Avatar-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-BLACKBRAID-/-BRYMIR-/-CLOAK-/-Cryptosis-/-Dååth-/-Dark.Oath-/-DESTINITY-/-DIMMU.BORGIR-/-Ensiferum-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Finntroll-/-Foretoken-/-Gaerea-/-GROZA-/-Hypocrisy-/-Ignea-/-IMMORTAL-/-In.Aphelion-/-Kalmah-/-Kanonenfieber-/-King.of.Asgard-/-KVAEN-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-MELECHESH-/-Mezarkabul(Pentagram)-/-MGŁA-/-MOONSHADE-/-MÖRK.GRYNING-/-NAILED.TO.OBSCURITY-/-Necrophobic-/-NETHERBIRD-/-Orbit.Culture-/-OUROBOROS-/-PERPETUAL.NIGHT-/-PSYCROPTIC-/-Rhapsody(Turilli-Lione)-/-SATYRICON-/-SHADE.EMPIRE-/-SHYLMAGOGHNAR-/-SODOMISERY-/-STORTREGN-/-Stratovarius-/-SYLOSIS-/-Testament-/-THE.COMMITTEE-/-THE.CROWN-/-THE.SEER-/-THE.SPIRIT-/-THULCANDRA-/-Tryglav-/-TRIBULATION-/-Trivium-/-Turisas-/-Ulfven-/-Unanimated-/-VREID-/-Warbringer-/-Whispered-/-Wintersun-/-WORMWITCH-/-WORMWOOD-/-Zornheym
    2018, 2019, 2020, 2024: Survivor
    2023: Skip year
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:06 am

Very good lineup so far for me with 8 potential two-setters, but it's lacking the wow-factor, since I've seen all eight at least three times before.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
  • Downvod
    Midshipman

by Downvod » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:07 am

Godflesh wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:02 pm Historically, we’ve been getting the second “headliner” within the first 21 bands, I think, with the 3rd one much later.
    Of course, “historically” does not seem to matter much this year.
    Sabaton was much later last year. 2017 we had all 3 headliners in the first 20 bands. 2016 we had all 3 in the first 25.
    70k 2016: Cabin 7279
    70k 2017: Cabin 6361
    70k 2018: Cabin 1704
    70k 2019: Cabin 1402
    70k 2020: Cabin 9220
    70k 2023: Cabin 1704
    70k 2024: Cabin 1688

Abbath-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aetherian-/-Alestorm-/-Allegaeon-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Andy.Gillion-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Annihilator-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-BLIND.GUARDIAN-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodred.Hourglass-/-BORKNAGAR-/-Brymir-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-Conjurer-/-The.Crown-/-Cthonic-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Demonic.Resurrection-/-Demons.&.Wizards-/-Destruction-/-DGM-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Evocation-/-Finsterforst-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-Iced.Earth-/-Immortal-/-Inferi-/-IN.MOURNING-/-Insomnium-/-In.Vain-/-Irreversible.Mechanism-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Lovebites-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Midnight-/-MGLA-/-Myrkur-/-Naglfar-/-Necrophagist-/-Necrophobic-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Obscura-/-Old.Man's.Child-/-Onslaught-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Power.Trip-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Septicflesh-/-Solution.45-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-SYMPHONY.X-/-TAAKE-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-TRIBULATION-/-Uada-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterfylleth-/-Winterhymn-/-WITCHERY-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
  • Dick
    Oiler

Re: One Last Return To ROOTS

by Dick » Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:31 am

Andy wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:27 pm We are proud to announce that SOULFLY will join us onbroad Round 9 of 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise. But wait! There is more to this announcement: After an extremely successful run of MAX AND IGGOR CAVALERA RETURN TO ROOTS, they officially retired this project. Just and only for 70000TONS OF METAL they decided to perform a World Exclusive one last time MAX AND IGGOR CAVALERA RETURN TO ROOTS show playing ROOTS in its entirety.

70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise is writing Heavy Metal history, sailing after sailing.

Don't get tired just yet, the "V"oyage is only beginning...

Excellent.
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:21 am

Ti7aNiC wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:28 am
    DrinkMoxie wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:45 am My wife's biggest wishlist band, but we definitely can't go given we'll have a 1-2 week old baby at the time... She's super bummed to miss this one
    My son was 3 weeks old when I left for the boat in '17... Baby needs mommy (e.g. boobs) more than daddy. I'm not sure why I haven't been murdered yet... I guess my girlfriend is pretty cool, lol.

More often than not, first time mothers go past their due date by a few days. Keep that in mind.
    Yeah, she's due about mid January, kid definitely won't be THAT late... And I'm definitely not going without her
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:23 am

DrinkMoxie wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:21 am Yeah, she's due about mid January, kid definitely won't be THAT late... And I'm definitely not going without her
    RC doesn't let women who are more than five or six months pregnant on broad anyway. Oh well, instead you will be staying home with a new kind of joy.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:07 am

Phoenix wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:23 am
    DrinkMoxie wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:21 am Yeah, she's due about mid January, kid definitely won't be THAT late... And I'm definitely not going without her
    RC doesn't let women who are more than five or six months pregnant on broad anyway. Oh well, instead you will be staying home with a new kind of joy.
    Well, technically she won't be pregnant anymore... But yeah, 70k is a definite no go this time
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    Mr.Kito
    Midshipman

by Mr.Kito » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:50 am

cowboy71 wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:11 pm
    Warphine wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:09 am Fuck yes!!!!! Been wanting to see Onslaught forever! I missed the 2013 cruise (went on BTH instead) and it crushed me they weren't on the cruise I took that year. So happy!!!
    That's the 6th band from that cruise on the line-up now. At this rate, you won't have missed anything :D
    2013 is my favorite line up ever, and the one that got me to say 'f##k it, lets go' for the first time

So if we get more bands from 2013, i'll be very happy
    2024 Wishlist: Accept-Ad.Infinitum-After.Forever-Alestorm-Amon.Amarth-Amorphis-Angra-Angus.McSix-Ankor-Annihilator-Arch.Enemy-Brainstorm-Bruce.Dickinson-Body.Count-Cradle.Of.Filth-Crypta-Chaoseum-Cynic-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-Deathless.Legacy-Deathstars-Destruction-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Equilibrium-Epica-Evergrey-Feuerschwanz-Final.Disaster-Frog.Leap-Grand.Magus-Gotthard-How.We.End-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Insomnium-James.LaBrie-Jinjer-KKs.Priest-Kontrust-Korpiklaani-Kreator-Lacuna.Coil-Lords.Of.The.Lost-Megara-Mors.Principium.Est-Myrath-Nailbomb-Nanowar.Of.Steel-Nervosa-Nightwish-Onslaught-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Psychostick-Queensryche-Rammstein-Raven.Black-Rotting.Christ-Reclaim.The.Silence-Sabaton-Saltatio.Mortis-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Seven.Kingdoms-Solution.45-Slashy.Sue-Soilwork-Splintered.Halo-Spoil.Engine-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Testament-The.Dark.Side.Of.The.Moon-The.Halo.Effect-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas-Wind.Rose-Within.Temptation
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2011, 2012, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2023- :(
    2021, 2022- F### CORONAVIRUS
    2024 - BOOKED!! :shred:
  • Iconix
    Crewman

Re: We Sail In The Deep and The Dark

by Iconix » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:43 am

Godflesh wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:28 pm
    gnoff_the_creep wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:49 am
    cowboy71 wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:34 am If I remember correctly, those fees etc are the only part of the ticket price where any money actually goes to UMC.

" ....Passenger for all Taxes, Pre-Paid Gratuities, Port Charges and Fees, including, without limitation, a Booking Fee."

So the reason why this component is so much higher for 70K is that tips are factored into it and a "booking fee" (ie -UMC's cut) is also factored in.
    If that's the case, and the $423 includes e.g. everything that goes to bands, RC is screwing everyone super hard on the cabin prices for sure.
    Pellaz mentioned in the past that the cabin prices are almost double what RCI charges.
    The money goes to UMC, to pay for the charter (which we now know is between 1.8M and 2.8M) and all the other expenses somebody mentioned.
    If the money didn’t go to UMC, they couldn’t offer a survivor discount on it, amirite?
    This kinda piqued my curiousity, so looking at what RC charges for a regular 4-5 night cruise (prices for the cheapest interior rooms are anywhere from $250-$800 depending on the time of year and how many stops it makes) and the taxes/fees on those normal cruises ($75-$100), then we're probably paying a premium of $600-$1200 each. For ~3000 tickets that means 70k pulls in somewhere in the neighborhood of $2-3 million over the 'normal' cruise cost. That money goes to:
    • Subsidizing the cost of the rooms for the bands/crew (accounts for about 1/4 of the total passenger capacity - last year there were 3087 guests and 1032 band members/crew) - if we figure each of those 1000 people is subsidized to the tune of a 'normal' cruise ticket price, that's at least $500k off the top right there
    • Paying the bands for appearing - pulling some numbers out of my ass, if the unknown/newbie bands get maybe $2k-$5k and the headliners get $20k-$25k, average it to maybe $8k per band and that's another ~$500k
    • Paying the 70k crew for working - 200-300 people I would guess between the equipment/sound techs, the venue security, merch workers, media, etc. If they averaged $10/hr for 40 hrs that's another ~$100k
    • Probably some extra costs paid to RC given the 'specialty' nature of the cruise, insurance against unusual damages (punching out the ceiling in the lounge, 10,000 spilled beers, people smoking on balconies/in bars), reconfiguring some parts of the ship which RC has to help with (pool deck) and to compensate them for other lost revenue (lol who buys diamonds and designer handbags on 70k)
    • UMC's cut for running everything
    At the end of the day, it seems pretty reasonable to me
    :heavydrink:
    70k Survivor:
    2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024

Wishlist: (ON!, last year, repeats, still hoping)

Aeternam-AlienWeaponry-AllShallPerish-Allegaeon-AMONAMARTH-Amorphis-Anciients-AndyGillion-ArchEnemy-AtTheGates-BE'LAKOR-Belzebubs-BeyondCreation-TheBlackDahliaMurder-BlackCrownInitiate-Blackguard-BloodStainChild-BORKNAGAR-Carcass-Chimaira-CountlessSkies-DarkAge-Darkane-DarkLunacy-DarkTranquillity-Devildriver-Diablo-DimensionZero-DimmuBorgir-DisarmoniaMundi-Eluveitie-Ensiferum-Equilibrium-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FearFactory-Finntroll-FleshgodApocalypse-GOJIRA-Gyze-TheHaloEffect-TheHaunted-Helleborus-Ihsahn-InFlames-InMourning-Insomnium-IntoEternity-InVain-Kalmah-Katatonia-KingOfAsgard-LacunaCoil-LambOfGod-Manegarm-Mastodon-Mercenary-Miseration-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MorsPrincipiumEst-NeObliviscaris-Nightrage-Obscura-TheOcean-OceansOfSlumber-OctoberTide-OmniumGatherum-OPETH-Ouroboros-Persefone-PainConfessor-Raunchy-RiversOfNihil-RottingChrist-SaltatioMortis-ScarSymmetry-ShadowsFall-Shylmagoghnar-Skeletonwitch-Skyfire-Slipknot-Soen-Soilwork-Solution.45-Stam1na-Susperia-SvartCrown-SwallowTheSun-Sylosis-Testament-ThreatSignal-Trivium-Turisas-Tyr-Unearth-UnleashTheArchers-Whitechapel-WhiteVoid-Wilderun-Wintersun-Wolfheart

\m/ >_< \m/
    Amalu
    Chief Petty Officer

by Amalu » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:37 am

I think cost are very reasonable as well. There is so much more going on 70k than a regular cruise. Just think of the logistics. Bringing everything and everyone on board. You "loose" rooms to bands, staff, press, beer etc.
    Hey, even energy consumption will be higher with lights and sound.

And then the ship is also "only" chartered, meaning you have an extra party, UMC, wanting to make some money to pay for the whole operation and live on for the rest of the year.

It really can be expected to be quite a bit more expansive than normie cruises and it is only slightly more expansive. Sounds like a good deal to me.
    PotatoPotahto
    Petty Officer

by PotatoPotahto » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:13 pm

Amalu wrote: I think cost are very reasonable as well. There is so much more going on 70k than a regular cruise. Just think of the logistics. Bringing everything and everyone on board. You "loose" rooms to bands, staff, press, beer etc.
    Hey, even energy consumption will be higher with lights and sound.

And then the ship is also "only" chartered, meaning you have an extra party, UMC, wanting to make some money to pay for the whole operation and live on for the rest of the year.

It really can be expected to be quite a bit more expansive than normie cruises and it is only slightly more expansive. Sounds like a good deal to me.
    The way I justify it, I'm spending $1112.40 for:

60 VIP Meet & Greet Concert Tickets & a cruise.

A comparative non-metal cruise would be about $350, sure. But 60 VIP metal concerts would range anywhere from $75 to $300 depending on the band? So we could call it $125 each. That's $7,500. That's gone from "overpaying by $775 for a cruise" to "Saving $6380 on concert tickets."
    Give me Behemoth and I'll be ecstatic
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Forget Me Not

by Andy » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:21 pm

NE OBLIVISCARIS will entrance you and 2,999 Sailors onbroad our luxurious 154,407ton cruise liner next January.

The lineup for Round 9 of 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise is really “G”etting serious... wait until you see what we have coming up next!

Amalu
    Chief Petty Officer

by Amalu » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:23 pm

Phoenix wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:27 pm THIS HAS TO BE NEO. PLEASE.
    Got that right!
    jdch28
    Crewman

Re: Forget Me Not

by jdch28 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:23 pm

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!

This made my fucking day.... this made my fucking week!

2017 Survivor (9361)
    2018 Survivor (2618)
    2018 Booked (2332)
    JoAnnamayhem
    Petty Officer

by JoAnnamayhem » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:35 pm

I have been hoping for this announcement all day! How about Gwar? Godflesh? Grand Magus?
    2018 - 9318
    2019 - 9222
    2020 - Home with my newborn!
    2023 - 7698
    jdch28
    Crewman

by jdch28 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:38 pm

JoAnnamayhem wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:35 pm I have been hoping for this announcement all day!
    Same here, I was like a one-man-DDOS-attack from checking the thread so frequently lol

2017 Survivor (9361)
    2018 Survivor (2618)
    2018 Booked (2332)
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:41 pm

I would gladly accept

Gruesome, Gwar, Ghoul, Gorguts, or Grave
    Survivor
    • 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,2023,2024,See_you_in_2025

Absolute_Darkness-Death/Thrash_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/BandAbsoluteDarkness

Thud_Bukit-Death/Comedy_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist/Drummer/Bassist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/Thud-Bukit-100960638505481

70k Bands - Unofficial iPhone/Android_app_of_the_70,000_tons_cruise
    WishList
    • Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/
    Ethrivas
    Chief Petty Officer

by Ethrivas » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:44 pm

God Dethroned is my hope
    Wishlist 2025:1914-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aeternam-/-AETHERIAN-/-AGATHODAIMON-/-ALESTORM-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMORPHIS-/-ANAAL.NATHRAKH-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Avatar-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-BLACKBRAID-/-BRYMIR-/-CLOAK-/-Cryptosis-/-Dååth-/-Dark.Oath-/-DESTINITY-/-DIMMU.BORGIR-/-Ensiferum-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Finntroll-/-Foretoken-/-Gaerea-/-GROZA-/-Hypocrisy-/-Ignea-/-IMMORTAL-/-In.Aphelion-/-Kalmah-/-Kanonenfieber-/-King.of.Asgard-/-KVAEN-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-MELECHESH-/-Mezarkabul(Pentagram)-/-MGŁA-/-MOONSHADE-/-MÖRK.GRYNING-/-NAILED.TO.OBSCURITY-/-Necrophobic-/-NETHERBIRD-/-Orbit.Culture-/-OUROBOROS-/-PERPETUAL.NIGHT-/-PSYCROPTIC-/-Rhapsody(Turilli-Lione)-/-SATYRICON-/-SHADE.EMPIRE-/-SHYLMAGOGHNAR-/-SODOMISERY-/-STORTREGN-/-Stratovarius-/-SYLOSIS-/-Testament-/-THE.COMMITTEE-/-THE.CROWN-/-THE.SEER-/-THE.SPIRIT-/-THULCANDRA-/-Tryglav-/-TRIBULATION-/-Trivium-/-Turisas-/-Ulfven-/-Unanimated-/-VREID-/-Warbringer-/-Whispered-/-Wintersun-/-WORMWITCH-/-WORMWOOD-/-Zornheym
    2018, 2019, 2020, 2024: Survivor
    2023: Skip year
    mbob
    Chief Petty Officer

by mbob » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:47 pm

I really don't have a "G" band on my list other than Gamma Ray but I doubt they would be booked with Kai's attention directed at Helloween right now.
    2015 - Survivor...Finally! (8320)
    2016 - Survivor (2292)
    2017 - Survivor (9618)
    2018 - Survivor (9678)
    2019 - Survivor (9272)
    2020 - Retired
    2021 - COVID
    2022 - COVID

2023 - Retired
    2024 - Retired

2025 - Maybe time to come out of 70K retirement!
    Gratch
    Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:50 pm

Very cool, been wanting to see NeO again.

I'd be very surprised if either of the "G" bands I really want actually happened (Gojira or Ghost), but would be thrilled with Gloson, Gaerea, Gatecreeper, or Grave.
    Survivor 2016/17/18/19/20

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
    Anaal Nathrakh - Behemoth - Igorrr - Khemmis - Myrkur - The Ocean - Pallbearer - Sigh - Tribulation - Sentient Horror - Turisas - Wilderun - Witherscape - Zeal & Ardor
  • Masterbas
    Petty Officer

by Masterbas » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:52 pm

Andy wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:21 pm Image
    This announcement arrived at the exact moment when I was listening to Forget Me Not... What are the odds.
    Now in G, Ghost Brigade, Grailknight, Gwar, Ghost Ship Octavius, Gojira. Any of those would be awesome :).
    2017 - Cabin 9580
    2018 - Cabin 9611
    2019 - Cabin 9675
    2020 - Cabin 8233
    2023 - Cabin 7669
    2024 - Cabin 8659

3.Inches.of.Blood./.Aeternam./.Aether.Realm./.Alestorm./.Alien.Weaponry./.Allegaeon./.Amon.Amarth./.Amorphis./.An.Abstract.Illusion./.Augury./.Avantasia./.Avatar./.Barren.Earth./.Battlecross./.Before.The.Dawn./.Be'lakor./.Beyond.Creation./.Blackguard./.Blind.Guardian./.Cruachan./.Dark.Lunacy./.Dark.Funeral./.Dark.Oath./.Dark.Tranquillity./.Death.Angel./.Devin.Townsend./.Die.Apokalyptischen.Reiter./.Dimmu.Borgir./.Draconian./.Dragonforce./.Drakum./.Dreamtale./.Eluveitie./.Ensiferum./.Epica./.Equilibrium./.Euphoreon./.Evocation./.Exmortus./.Ex.Deo./.Fear.Of.Domination./.Finntroll./.Fracturus./.Ghost.Ship.Octavius./.Gloryhammer./.Gojira./.Grailknights./.Hammerfall./.Hands.of.Despair./.Heathen.Foray./.Heidevolk./.Helloween./.Helsott./.Hollow./.Horizon.Ignited./.Insomnium./.In.Vain./.Kalmah./.Kataklysm./.Kissin.Dynamite./.Korpiklaani./.Kreator./.Lord.Of.The.Lost./.Manegarm./.Marianas.Rest./.Mayan./.Moonsorrow./.Moonspell./.Mors.Principium.Est./.Mors.Subita./.Myrath./.Naglfar./.Ne.Obliviscaris./.Nekrogoblikon./.Night.Demon./.Novembers.Doom./.Omnium.Gatherum./.Orphaned.Land./.Persefone./.Powerglove./.Powerwolf./.Psychework./.Revocation./.Rivers.of.Nihil./.Rotting.Christ./.Sabaton./.Saltatio.Mortis./.Scar.Symmetry./.Serenity./.Shade.Empire./.Shape.the.Above./.Shylmagoghnar./.Sonata.Arctica./.Spacemak3r./.Starkill./.Steel.Panther./.Stratovarius./.Striker./.Svartsot./.Swallow.the.Sun./.Tarot./.Tenacious.D./.Terasbetoni./.The.Agonist./.The.Black.Dahlia.Murder./.The.Halo.Effect./.Therion./.Trollfest./.Turisas./.Tyr./.Unleash.the.Archers./.Van.Canto./.Varg./.Wilderun./.Wintersun./.Wolfheart

Red- Out for being on-board last year
    Green- It's ON
    Cyan- Most Wanted
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:56 pm

GWAR
    How serious is that?
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:59 pm

Meh
    Last edited by DrinkMoxie on Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:00 pm

Could have been worse I guess :P Good to see a virgin band so high from the combined wishlists.

As for G, Galderia too much to ask for?
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:02 pm

2-7 years ago NeO would have been a very big deal for me...
    ...now I don't even mind missing them, though I do wish I'd had a chance to see them onbroad when I respected them

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
Post Reply 2038 posts