Post Reply 2038 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2019 Megathread
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

Re: 2 MONTHS!

by Godflesh » Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:18 am

Godflesh wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:28 am
    Godflesh wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:12 pm
    cegr80 wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:46 pm Does this mean we should get 6 bands before the end of the year?
    Past performance is not indicative of future results.
    To meet past performance, two bands would need to be announced in the next 24 hours, and that precludes a 61st band.
    If I were Andy, I would do both, just because no one would expect it. Except I just did :mrgreen:
    I’m glad we’re entering the new year breaking with tradition with only 42 bands announced, because it means that anything could happen.
    I still hope that we’ll get the full running order in 28 days, though.
    Ron would be pissed otherwise, and I fully intend to use his app instead of my usual Excel spreadsheet.
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

Re: 2 MONTHS!

by cegr80 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:37 am

Godflesh wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:18 amRon would be pissed otherwise, and I fully intend to use his app instead of my usual Excel spreadsheet.
    I normally wait for the official schedule, then I print it out and use a yellow highlighter to select my course of action
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

Re: Happy New Year!

by Phoenix » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:48 am

We haven't gotten the official schedule early enough for me to print it off in a couple years. If we could get it at 3pm on the 29th (or before) that'd be SUPER.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:32 am

This years new feature, allowing you to specify and then optionally only show the shows you have selected should be a great additional features. Feel free to use the 'Use Lasts Years Data' preference to explore a preview of this feature.

I know some people will always be more comfortable with just paper, so be it, but I know some will find this feature super useful.
    Survivor
    • 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,2023,2024,See_you_in_2025

Absolute_Darkness-Death/Thrash_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/BandAbsoluteDarkness

Thud_Bukit-Death/Comedy_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist/Drummer/Bassist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/Thud-Bukit-100960638505481

70k Bands - Unofficial iPhone/Android_app_of_the_70,000_tons_cruise
    WishList
    • Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/
    Amalu
    Chief Petty Officer

by Amalu » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:50 am

Happy New Year everyone!

The App is extremely useful and at least for me a far better option to organise my first cruise then printed Excel spreadsheets. Thanks for all the work put into it.
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:58 am

slayergeek wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:32 amI know some people will always be more comfortable with just paper, so be it, but I know some will find this feature super useful.
    I started using your app this year, it is great to show the must see bands and then I go to the printed schedule with it to highlight my selection
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
    Starling
    Oiler

by Starling » Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:31 pm

I'm a big fan of the app, but I haven't gotten to use it yet on the boat! First year, my phone had something eating its battery, so I couldn't use it. Last year, I left my phone in the Uber on the way to the ship, so I had no phone and no camera! This year, hopefully I'll be able to use it to keep track, rather than carrying around a piece of paper and a pen/highlighter (although maybe I'll do that too).
    2017 Survivor (Cabin 7211)
    2018 Survivor (Cabin 8359)
    2019 Booked (Cabin 9689)
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:54 pm

Highlight all 4 pages, then each morning take a picture of that day's page. That way if you lose your paper (there is a trend towards losing it) you still have it on your phone
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:25 pm

One interesting little 'statistic' I'd like to highlight from my tracking of bands etc is this:

6 The Netherlands Bodyfarm, Delain, God Dethroned, Heidevolk, Mayan, Pestilence
    6 USA Kamelot, Nile, Obituary, Riot V, The Black Dahlia Murder, Warbringer
    5 Sweden Bloodbath, Dark Funeral, Tiamat, Twilight Force, Vomitory
    5 Germany Accept, Rage and LMO, Sodom, Subway to Sally, Van Canto
    4 UK Gloryhammer, Grim Reaper, Onslaught, Paradise Lost

THE NETHERLANDS, currently the country with most bands represented on the cruise (tied with the US).

Every single year its usually USA/Germany/Sweden making the top 3, AND sometimes the three of those equating to over 50% of the lineup! In fact 2018 was the only year the USA was not the country with the most bands on 70K.

Here is the top three for each 70K so far:

2019 so far - The Netherlands/USA, Sweden/Germany, UK
    2018 - Germany, Sweden, USA
    2017 - USA, Sweden, Germany
    2016 - USA, Germany/Sweden/UK (tied on 6 each)
    2015 - USA, Germany, Norway
    2014 - USA, Germany, Sweden/Norway/UK (tied on 3 each)
    2013 - USA, Germany, Sweden
    2012 - USA, Germany/Finland (tied on 5 each), Sweden
    2011 - USA, Germany, Sweden
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:31 pm

cowboy71 wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:25 pmOops, my bad
    Last edited by cegr80 on Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:32 pm

Nevermind, I thought In Vain was swedish
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:52 pm

cegr80 wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:32 pm Nevermind, I thought In Vain was swedish
    Nah, they're Norwegian boys. I don't always like Swedish/Finnish melodeath :P

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:55 pm

This lineup needs more Finns!
    I'm only here to do two things: play the bagpipes and gargle sulphuric acid. Looks like we're almost out of acid.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:39 pm

Finally got our flights booked! :deathhorns:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • Yaisiamal
    Wiper

by Yaisiamal » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:09 am

Thanks for all
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:37 pm

WE NEED MORE ANNOUNCEMENTS!
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:34 pm

cegr80 wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:37 pm WE NEED MORE ANNOUNCEMENTS!
    Right!!!
    It is a new year, Bring on some NEW bands :shred:
    only got a few days to preview them
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:26 pm

Previous two cruises announcements have kicked off again around about now. Hoping that trend continues! 2018 I had an absolute bucketlist band (Evertale) and a bunch of other likes in the final bands. And 2017 I had another bucketlister too (Dalriada).

2016 cruise we had to wait until 16th January before the final run of announcements began and none of those were to my liking (I don't think I caught a single set from those final 16 bands!). So lets not have a repeat of that thanks skipper :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:17 pm

No more bands for you. You had previously forfeited your chance to get anymore with the remaining announcements. :P

cowboy71 wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:31 pm ...
    I really don't care if the final 18 bands are all thrash/death now :P
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:33 pm

acidbasement wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:55 pm This lineup needs more Finns!

Not a fan of the Finns at the moment......

:beerwink:
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:43 pm

Sgt. B wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:17 pm No more bands for you. You had previously forfeited your chance to get anymore with the remaining announcements. :P

NO MORE FOR YOU EITHER! You have more than enough from your wishlist too :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    PotatoPotahto
    Petty Officer

by PotatoPotahto » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:57 pm

cowboy71 wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:43 pm
    Sgt. B wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:17 pm No more bands for you. You had previously forfeited your chance to get anymore with the remaining announcements. :P

Dallas plz can I have some of your wishlist magic I only have one
    Give me Behemoth and I'll be ecstatic
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:07 pm

PotatoPotahto wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:57 pm Dallas plz can I have some of your wishlist magic I only have one
    *WAVES MAGIC WAND*

I'd be happy with most things on your wishlist, so I hope it works :D
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:15 pm

PotatoPotahto wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:57 pm
    cowboy71 wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:43 pm

Dallas plz can I have some of your wishlist magic I only have one
    You have a shot at CARACH ANGREN being the next ‘C’ band.
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:20 pm

I WANT BE'LAKOR! :cry:
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:14 pm

cowboy71 wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:26 pm Previous two cruises announcements have kicked off again around about now. Hoping that trend continues! 2018 I had an absolute bucketlist band (Evertale) and a bunch of other likes in the final bands. And 2017 I had another bucketlister too (Dalriada).

2016 cruise we had to wait until 16th January before the final run of announcements began and none of those were to my liking (I don't think I caught a single set from those final 16 bands!). So lets not have a repeat of that thanks skipper :P
    We got 24 BANDS announced in January in 2015, with a sail date of JANUARY 22nd!!!
    I didn’t notice at the time, because I heard about the cruise on the 14th, and bought my ticket on the 15th.
    So yes, it could be much, much worse :ugeek:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:23 pm

Godflesh wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:14 pm
    cowboy71 wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:26 pm Previous two cruises announcements have kicked off again around about now. Hoping that trend continues! 2018 I had an absolute bucketlist band (Evertale) and a bunch of other likes in the final bands. And 2017 I had another bucketlister too (Dalriada).

We got 24 BANDS announced in January in 2015, with a sail date of JANUARY 22nd!!!
    I didn’t notice at the time, because I heard about the cruise on the 14th, and bought my ticket on the 15th.
    Yeah I try very hard to forget about the 2015 cruise :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:34 pm

Hehe, 2015 was my first cruise. I went for like, three bands and the experience.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:42 pm

NAPALM DEATH (“We’re the loudest band on this boat, we can guarantee that”) and BEHEMOTH.
    This BEHEMOTH show under the moonlight will stay with me forever.
    And my wife took the elevator with them going to that show, thought it was the costume party, and told them: “nice costumes!”
    Yeah, it was awesome.
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:50 pm

Alright, Andy, since we’re in the reminiscing phase, it’s time to jerk us back to the present with new announcements. Please.
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:57 am

Godflesh wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:14 pmWe got 24 BANDS announced in January in 2015, with a sail date of JANUARY 22nd!!!
    Thank you for those words of encouragement
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:44 am

Godflesh wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:42 pm This BEHEMOTH show under the moonlight will stay with me forever.
    Same. That was an absolutely amazing, surreal experience.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    Starling
    Oiler

by Starling » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:37 am

Sorry, Dallas, but someone else needs to get some bucket list bands. It's not all about you! :P We need more death/thrash/extreme metal! :deathmetal:
    2017 Survivor (Cabin 7211)
    2018 Survivor (Cabin 8359)
    2019 Booked (Cabin 9689)
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Bringing It All Together

by Andy » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:18 pm

Swedish Heavy Metal supergroup CYHRA will be joining us onbroad Round 9 of The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise! You can watch them deliver two breathtaking performances onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL as we make our way to our beautiful Caribbean dream destination, Labadee.

If you do not have your spot secured on board make sure to sign up for our Waiting List, this is a life-changing event you do not want to miss!

What could be next... Something "R"eminiscent of times before, perhaps?

• Phoenix
    Lieutenant

Re: Bringing It All Together

by Phoenix » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:34 pm

More bands I don't care about!

Sounds like the next one is another "R"epeat. Rotting Christ maybe?

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    Ethrivas
    Chief Petty Officer

by Ethrivas » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:42 pm

Bleh.
    Revocation plox.
    Wishlist 2025:1914-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aeternam-/-AETHERIAN-/-AGATHODAIMON-/-ALESTORM-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMORPHIS-/-ANAAL.NATHRAKH-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Avatar-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-BLACKBRAID-/-BRYMIR-/-CLOAK-/-Cryptosis-/-Dååth-/-Dark.Oath-/-DESTINITY-/-DIMMU.BORGIR-/-Ensiferum-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Finntroll-/-Foretoken-/-Gaerea-/-GROZA-/-Hypocrisy-/-Ignea-/-IMMORTAL-/-In.Aphelion-/-Kalmah-/-Kanonenfieber-/-King.of.Asgard-/-KVAEN-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-MELECHESH-/-Mezarkabul(Pentagram)-/-MGŁA-/-MOONSHADE-/-MÖRK.GRYNING-/-NAILED.TO.OBSCURITY-/-Necrophobic-/-NETHERBIRD-/-Orbit.Culture-/-OUROBOROS-/-PERPETUAL.NIGHT-/-PSYCROPTIC-/-Rhapsody(Turilli-Lione)-/-SATYRICON-/-SHADE.EMPIRE-/-SHYLMAGOGHNAR-/-SODOMISERY-/-STORTREGN-/-Stratovarius-/-SYLOSIS-/-Testament-/-THE.COMMITTEE-/-THE.CROWN-/-THE.SEER-/-THE.SPIRIT-/-THULCANDRA-/-Tryglav-/-TRIBULATION-/-Trivium-/-Turisas-/-Ulfven-/-Unanimated-/-VREID-/-Warbringer-/-Whispered-/-Wintersun-/-WORMWITCH-/-WORMWOOD-/-Zornheym
    2018, 2019, 2020, 2024: Survivor
    2023: Skip year
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:43 pm

Awesome! Jake E from Amaranthe's new group. Super nice surprise :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:44 pm

Not so excited about this. Their debut album was average imo.

Let's talk R.... I have no band under R, but if we're playing the repeat game, then Raven should be next
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:54 pm

Godflesh wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:50 pm Alright, Andy, since we’re in the reminiscing phase, it’s time to jerk us back to the present with new announcements. Please.
    Andy wrote: What could be next... Something "R"eminiscent of times before, perhaps?
    He's got some cheek, don't he.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    zerkz
    Oiler

by zerkz » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:03 pm

Andy wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:18 pm Swedish Heavy Metal supergroup CYHRA will be joining us onbroad Round 9 of The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise! You can watch them deliver two breathtaking performances onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL as we make our way to our beautiful Caribbean dream destination, Labadee.

If you do not have your spot secured on board make sure to sign up for our Waiting List, this is a life-changing event you do not want to miss!

What could be next... Something "R"eminiscent of times before, perhaps?
    Well, atleast I might get a chance to say "hi" to Jesper Strömblad on the boat.
Post Reply 2038 posts