Post Reply 2038 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2019 Megathread
    Gratch
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: Forget Me Not

by Gratch » Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:07 pm

Funny quick story about NeO. They came to Salt Lake last November, with Allegaeon opening. We were super-excited for the show, but it was at a place none of us had ever heard of before, called The Loading Dock. Figured it must just be a brand new venue, and didn't think much of it.

Night of the show, and we're driving around where the address said it was supposed to be, and we couldn't find anything. The address was in the middle of what looked to be a random industrial park. Turns out, this "venue" is literally a semi-truck loading dock at the back of a warehouse. The stage was so tiny, NeO could barely fit all the band members on stage. I doubt the entire place fit 75 people, but it was packed. So packed, in fact, that we ended up having to stand outside. In Salt Lake. In late November. With about 15 other people all crammed around a space heater.

To their credit, both bands just took it in stride. Allegaeon came on and absolutely tore the doors off, joking about "guess we didn't need to worry about selling the place out". NeO was fantastic, but we had to leave midway through their set because it started snowing. Not knowing anything about the venue, we had all came to the show wearing t-shirts because, honestly, who the fuck schedules an outdoor show in November? There's video of it here, and you can get a sense of how tiny the place was.

Long story short, I'm very glad I'll get the chance to see NeO without freezing to death. :)
    Survivor 2016/17/18/19/20

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
    Anaal Nathrakh - Behemoth - Igorrr - Khemmis - Myrkur - The Ocean - Pallbearer - Sigh - Tribulation - Sentient Horror - Turisas - Wilderun - Witherscape - Zeal & Ardor
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:28 pm

NeO is my favourite live band. Anytime I can see them is a good time. Fuck yes. Thanks Andy.
    I'm only here to do two things: play the bagpipes and gargle sulphuric acid. Looks like we're almost out of acid.
    Yippee38
    Petty Officer

by Yippee38 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:39 pm

Masterbas wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:52 pmThis announcement arrived at the exact moment when I was listening to Forget Me Not... What are the odds.
    Maybe on one of these shows they'll actually play Forget Not live. I sure as hell hope so.
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:03 pm

Whew! Not forgiven, but that made the lineup MUCH better.

Gojira? Gorod? GWAR? GHOST BRIGADE??? GWAR on the boat would be fantastic.

EDIT: The only NeO song I want to see live is As Icicles Fall. It is the only song they've never played in Calgary. I really hope they play it.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:01 pm

Getting serious with "G" for Gojira, the second announced headliner. That is my guess.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:02 pm

Sgt. B wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:01 pm Getting serious with "G" for Gojira, the second announced headliner. That is my guess.
    +1
  • Iconix
    Crewman

by Iconix » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:04 pm

Sgt. B wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:01 pm Getting serious with "G" for Gojira, the second announced headliner. That is my guess.
    Yes please.
    70k Survivor:
    2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024

Wishlist: (ON!, last year, repeats, still hoping)

Aeternam-AlienWeaponry-AllShallPerish-Allegaeon-AMONAMARTH-Amorphis-Anciients-AndyGillion-ArchEnemy-AtTheGates-BE'LAKOR-Belzebubs-BeyondCreation-TheBlackDahliaMurder-BlackCrownInitiate-Blackguard-BloodStainChild-BORKNAGAR-Carcass-Chimaira-CountlessSkies-DarkAge-Darkane-DarkLunacy-DarkTranquillity-Devildriver-Diablo-DimensionZero-DimmuBorgir-DisarmoniaMundi-Eluveitie-Ensiferum-Equilibrium-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FearFactory-Finntroll-FleshgodApocalypse-GOJIRA-Gyze-TheHaloEffect-TheHaunted-Helleborus-Ihsahn-InFlames-InMourning-Insomnium-IntoEternity-InVain-Kalmah-Katatonia-KingOfAsgard-LacunaCoil-LambOfGod-Manegarm-Mastodon-Mercenary-Miseration-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MorsPrincipiumEst-NeObliviscaris-Nightrage-Obscura-TheOcean-OceansOfSlumber-OctoberTide-OmniumGatherum-OPETH-Ouroboros-Persefone-PainConfessor-Raunchy-RiversOfNihil-RottingChrist-SaltatioMortis-ScarSymmetry-ShadowsFall-Shylmagoghnar-Skeletonwitch-Skyfire-Slipknot-Soen-Soilwork-Solution.45-Stam1na-Susperia-SvartCrown-SwallowTheSun-Sylosis-Testament-ThreatSignal-Trivium-Turisas-Tyr-Unearth-UnleashTheArchers-Whitechapel-WhiteVoid-Wilderun-Wintersun-Wolfheart

\m/ >_< \m/
  • Downvod
    Midshipman

by Downvod » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:10 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:02 pm 2-7 years ago NeO would have been a very big deal for me...
    ...now I don't even mind missing them, though I do wish I'd had a chance to see them onbroad when I respected them
    ... ok, you have my curiosity.
    70k 2016: Cabin 7279
    70k 2017: Cabin 6361
    70k 2018: Cabin 1704
    70k 2019: Cabin 1402
    70k 2020: Cabin 9220
    70k 2023: Cabin 1704
    70k 2024: Cabin 1688

Abbath-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aetherian-/-Alestorm-/-Allegaeon-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Andy.Gillion-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Annihilator-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-BLIND.GUARDIAN-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodred.Hourglass-/-BORKNAGAR-/-Brymir-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-Conjurer-/-The.Crown-/-Cthonic-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Demonic.Resurrection-/-Demons.&.Wizards-/-Destruction-/-DGM-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Evocation-/-Finsterforst-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-Iced.Earth-/-Immortal-/-Inferi-/-IN.MOURNING-/-Insomnium-/-In.Vain-/-Irreversible.Mechanism-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Lovebites-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Midnight-/-MGLA-/-Myrkur-/-Naglfar-/-Necrophagist-/-Necrophobic-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Obscura-/-Old.Man's.Child-/-Onslaught-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Power.Trip-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Septicflesh-/-Solution.45-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-SYMPHONY.X-/-TAAKE-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-TRIBULATION-/-Uada-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterfylleth-/-Winterhymn-/-WITCHERY-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:54 pm

Downvod wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:10 pm
    DrinkMoxie wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:02 pm 2-7 years ago NeO would have been a very big deal for me...
    ...now I don't even mind missing them, though I do wish I'd had a chance to see them onbroad when I respected them
    I would imagine he is referring to the ....interesting.... way the whole situation with their bass player(?) was handled.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • Downvod
    Midshipman

by Downvod » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:05 pm

cowboy71 wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:54 pm

I would imagine he is referring to the ....interesting.... way the whole situation with their bass player(?) was handled.
    I figured that had to be it. I read about it at the time. Still curious what one could gather from that situation to warrant no longer following the band... unless someone has more inside info beyond what was broadcasted. Ah well.. moving on.
    70k 2016: Cabin 7279
    70k 2017: Cabin 6361
    70k 2018: Cabin 1704
    70k 2019: Cabin 1402
    70k 2020: Cabin 9220
    70k 2023: Cabin 1704
    70k 2024: Cabin 1688

Abbath-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aetherian-/-Alestorm-/-Allegaeon-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Andy.Gillion-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Annihilator-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-BLIND.GUARDIAN-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodred.Hourglass-/-BORKNAGAR-/-Brymir-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-Conjurer-/-The.Crown-/-Cthonic-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Demonic.Resurrection-/-Demons.&.Wizards-/-Destruction-/-DGM-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Evocation-/-Finsterforst-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-Iced.Earth-/-Immortal-/-Inferi-/-IN.MOURNING-/-Insomnium-/-In.Vain-/-Irreversible.Mechanism-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Lovebites-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Midnight-/-MGLA-/-Myrkur-/-Naglfar-/-Necrophagist-/-Necrophobic-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Obscura-/-Old.Man's.Child-/-Onslaught-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Power.Trip-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Septicflesh-/-Solution.45-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-SYMPHONY.X-/-TAAKE-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-TRIBULATION-/-Uada-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterfylleth-/-Winterhymn-/-WITCHERY-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:16 pm

Yippee38 wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:39 pm
    Masterbas wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:52 pmThis announcement arrived at the exact moment when I was listening to Forget Me Not... What are the odds.
    Maybe on one of these shows they'll actually play Forget Not live. I sure as hell hope so.
    They played it the one time I saw them. Of course, Xenoyr was not at the show due to an illness, or whatever it was.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:15 pm

PESTILENCE

NEOBLIVISARIS
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    Gratch
    Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:19 pm

So...are body slams and ladder hits a "yay!" or a "boo!"

I don't really speak wrestling.
    Survivor 2016/17/18/19/20

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
    Anaal Nathrakh - Behemoth - Igorrr - Khemmis - Myrkur - The Ocean - Pallbearer - Sigh - Tribulation - Sentient Horror - Turisas - Wilderun - Witherscape - Zeal & Ardor
  • Iconix
    Crewman

by Iconix » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:24 pm

Gratch wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:19 pm So...are body slams and ladder hits a "yay!" or a "boo!"

I think the ladder is bad because he's taking it, and the body slam is good because he's delivering it
    70k Survivor:
    2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024

Wishlist: (ON!, last year, repeats, still hoping)

Aeternam-AlienWeaponry-AllShallPerish-Allegaeon-AMONAMARTH-Amorphis-Anciients-AndyGillion-ArchEnemy-AtTheGates-BE'LAKOR-Belzebubs-BeyondCreation-TheBlackDahliaMurder-BlackCrownInitiate-Blackguard-BloodStainChild-BORKNAGAR-Carcass-Chimaira-CountlessSkies-DarkAge-Darkane-DarkLunacy-DarkTranquillity-Devildriver-Diablo-DimensionZero-DimmuBorgir-DisarmoniaMundi-Eluveitie-Ensiferum-Equilibrium-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FearFactory-Finntroll-FleshgodApocalypse-GOJIRA-Gyze-TheHaloEffect-TheHaunted-Helleborus-Ihsahn-InFlames-InMourning-Insomnium-IntoEternity-InVain-Kalmah-Katatonia-KingOfAsgard-LacunaCoil-LambOfGod-Manegarm-Mastodon-Mercenary-Miseration-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MorsPrincipiumEst-NeObliviscaris-Nightrage-Obscura-TheOcean-OceansOfSlumber-OctoberTide-OmniumGatherum-OPETH-Ouroboros-Persefone-PainConfessor-Raunchy-RiversOfNihil-RottingChrist-SaltatioMortis-ScarSymmetry-ShadowsFall-Shylmagoghnar-Skeletonwitch-Skyfire-Slipknot-Soen-Soilwork-Solution.45-Stam1na-Susperia-SvartCrown-SwallowTheSun-Sylosis-Testament-ThreatSignal-Trivium-Turisas-Tyr-Unearth-UnleashTheArchers-Whitechapel-WhiteVoid-Wilderun-Wintersun-Wolfheart

\m/ >_< \m/
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:26 pm

Iconix wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:24 pm
    Gratch wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:19 pm So...are body slams and ladder hits a "yay!" or a "boo!"

I think the ladder is bad because he's taking it, and the body slam is good because he's delivering it
    Yup. Nailed it :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:40 pm

Razor Ramon is posting his opinion. Razor Ramon gets hit in face with ladder by evil wrestler (bad announcement). Razor Ramon excitedly throws evil wrestler (bad announcement) out of the ring.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
  • Ti7aNiC
    Crewman

by Ti7aNiC » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:43 pm

Iconix wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:24 pm

Oh I bet he loves both giving and taking! hyuk hyuk
    Survivor:
    70K 2016, 70K 2017, 70K 2018, 70K 2019, & 70K 2020
    70K 2023?

C A P E   B R E T O N
    C A N A D A

#fuckNewguyme
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:46 pm

There were a lot of happy faces here at ProgPower USA after NeO were announced for the cruise. Very, very cool.

I'm thinking "G" for Gojira, but as an extreme longshot, maybe Galneryus from Japan? They're confirmed for one of the first two days of ProgPower USA next year. It's a "U.S. exclusive" but that wouldn't technically rule out the boat.
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:00 am

acidbasement wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:28 pm NeO is my favourite live band. Anytime I can see them is a good time. Fuck yes. Thanks Andy.
    I got the chance to watch them live for the first time just a few months ago. They totally fucking blew my mind, and it's honestly one of the best shows I've ever seen. I'm really, really happy that they'll be on the boat. It is a hell of an experience.
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
  • Masterbas
    Petty Officer

by Masterbas » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:35 am

bodomdragon wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:00 am
    acidbasement wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:28 pm NeO is my favourite live band. Anytime I can see them is a good time. Fuck yes. Thanks Andy.
    I got the chance to watch them live for the first time just a few months ago. They totally fucking blew my mind, and it's honestly one of the best shows I've ever seen. I'm really, really happy that they'll be on the boat. It is a hell of an experience.
    If you liked Ne Obliviscaris live, do check out Persefone man. It's similar to Ne O, but they blew my mind even more live than Ne O ever did. Both of these on the boat, I probably won't survive this time around.
    2017 - Cabin 9580
    2018 - Cabin 9611
    2019 - Cabin 9675
    2020 - Cabin 8233
    2023 - Cabin 7669
    2024 - Cabin 8659

3.Inches.of.Blood./.Aeternam./.Aether.Realm./.Alestorm./.Alien.Weaponry./.Allegaeon./.Amon.Amarth./.Amorphis./.An.Abstract.Illusion./.Augury./.Avantasia./.Avatar./.Barren.Earth./.Battlecross./.Before.The.Dawn./.Be'lakor./.Beyond.Creation./.Blackguard./.Blind.Guardian./.Cruachan./.Dark.Lunacy./.Dark.Funeral./.Dark.Oath./.Dark.Tranquillity./.Death.Angel./.Devin.Townsend./.Die.Apokalyptischen.Reiter./.Dimmu.Borgir./.Draconian./.Dragonforce./.Drakum./.Dreamtale./.Eluveitie./.Ensiferum./.Epica./.Equilibrium./.Euphoreon./.Evocation./.Exmortus./.Ex.Deo./.Fear.Of.Domination./.Finntroll./.Fracturus./.Ghost.Ship.Octavius./.Gloryhammer./.Gojira./.Grailknights./.Hammerfall./.Hands.of.Despair./.Heathen.Foray./.Heidevolk./.Helloween./.Helsott./.Hollow./.Horizon.Ignited./.Insomnium./.In.Vain./.Kalmah./.Kataklysm./.Kissin.Dynamite./.Korpiklaani./.Kreator./.Lord.Of.The.Lost./.Manegarm./.Marianas.Rest./.Mayan./.Moonsorrow./.Moonspell./.Mors.Principium.Est./.Mors.Subita./.Myrath./.Naglfar./.Ne.Obliviscaris./.Nekrogoblikon./.Night.Demon./.Novembers.Doom./.Omnium.Gatherum./.Orphaned.Land./.Persefone./.Powerglove./.Powerwolf./.Psychework./.Revocation./.Rivers.of.Nihil./.Rotting.Christ./.Sabaton./.Saltatio.Mortis./.Scar.Symmetry./.Serenity./.Shade.Empire./.Shape.the.Above./.Shylmagoghnar./.Sonata.Arctica./.Spacemak3r./.Starkill./.Steel.Panther./.Stratovarius./.Striker./.Svartsot./.Swallow.the.Sun./.Tarot./.Tenacious.D./.Terasbetoni./.The.Agonist./.The.Black.Dahlia.Murder./.The.Halo.Effect./.Therion./.Trollfest./.Turisas./.Tyr./.Unleash.the.Archers./.Van.Canto./.Varg./.Wilderun./.Wintersun./.Wolfheart

Red- Out for being on-board last year
    Green- It's ON
    Cyan- Most Wanted
    mbob
    Chief Petty Officer

by mbob » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:44 am

bb카지노 %[ ̄(✕』 829WIN。CO = Amon Amarth announcement...right?
    2015 - Survivor...Finally! (8320)
    2016 - Survivor (2292)
    2017 - Survivor (9618)
    2018 - Survivor (9678)
    2019 - Survivor (9272)
    2020 - Retired
    2021 - COVID
    2022 - COVID

2023 - Retired
    2024 - Retired

2025 - Maybe time to come out of 70K retirement!
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:07 am

For real, this is the only usable forum topic right now. I had assumed a new, updated forum would have better spam prevention/detection.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:24 am

I sure the last thing they need now is a kamikaze pilot attack on the ship.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
  • Ti7aNiC
    Crewman

by Ti7aNiC » Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:36 am

gnoff_the_creep wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:03 am Delete this and other spamming reported users, including blocking their email address and IP?
    If not already the case, force email validation for new users before post privileges?
    For any users, force a "not a robot" check before creating a new topic?
    If a user have reached x numbers of reported posts, they are either forced to re-validate email or perhaps better, blocked until reported posts are looked at by an admin?
    Can a select number of long time trusted forum users be granted limited forum admin rights to lock out spammers?[/i]
    Some good suggestions in there Gnoff. Email validation and a captcha would probably solve their problem alone, but limiting how many topics can be created in a specific timeframe and blocking posts from users with a high number of reports is logical, too.

Phoenix wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:07 am I had assumed a new, updated forum would have better spam prevention/detection.
    The new forum certainly does. But an admin/moderator needs to actually go in and enable various settings. It's very clear that they just upgraded the engine and left everything default.
    Survivor:
    70K 2016, 70K 2017, 70K 2018, 70K 2019, & 70K 2020
    70K 2023?

C A P E   B R E T O N
    C A N A D A

#fuckNewguyme
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:44 am

I am going with bad ,and it also looks as Razor’s wishlist deathmarch is beginning.Nothing but a sea of green at the moment.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:46 am

Masterbas wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:35 am
    bodomdragon wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:00 am
    If you liked Ne Obliviscaris live, do check out Persefone man. It's similar to Ne O, but they blew my mind even more live than Ne O ever did. Both of these on the boat, I probably won't survive this time around.
    I know Persefone, we're "almost neighbors" so to speak, I know guys from the band and I've watched them a couple of times and will do so again in a few weeks. I have a lot of respect for their music but I just don't enjoy them that much.
    Wishlist:
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:13 am

Boat needs more power metal. I'm predicting Gamma Ray next. They've been around long enough that they can put two sets together in a hurry without much rehearsal, even if Kai is focusing on Helloween atm.
    I'm only here to do two things: play the bagpipes and gargle sulphuric acid. Looks like we're almost out of acid.
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:16 am

acidbasement wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:13 am Boat needs more power metal.
    I respectfully disagree. There's a lot of fluff right now. The boat needs some DOOM. I want bands that make me feel sad!

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    mbob
    Chief Petty Officer

by mbob » Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:19 am

acidbasement wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:13 am Boat needs more power metal. I'm predicting Gamma Ray next. They've been around long enough that they can put two sets together in a hurry without much rehearsal, even if Kai is focusing on Helloween atm.
    I am hoping for a Helloween Pumpkins United announcement if/when we get a H clue! I would rather have that instead of Gamma Ray but then again beggars can't be choosers!
    2016 - Survivor (2292)
    2017 - Survivor (9618)
    2018 - Survivor (9678)
    2019 - Survivor (9272)
    2020 - Retired
    2021 - COVID
    2022 - COVID

2023 - Retired
    2024 - Retired

mbob
    Chief Petty Officer

by mbob » Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:19 am

Phoenix wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:16 am I respectfully disagree. There's a lot of fluff right now. The boat needs some DOOM. I want bands that make me feel sad!
    We need Oceans of Slumber!
    2016 - Survivor (2292)
    2017 - Survivor (9618)
    2018 - Survivor (9678)
    2019 - Survivor (9272)
    2020 - Retired
    2021 - COVID
    2022 - COVID

2023 - Retired
    2024 - Retired

Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:23 am

Phoenix wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:16 am
    acidbasement wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:13 am Boat needs more power metal.
    I respectfully disagree. There's a lot of fluff right now. The boat needs some DOOM. I want bands that make me feel sad!
    more powder metal gives me nap time!!!
    the boat does need some doom metal. How about Cathedral reunion? and then some Clutch :stagger:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:31 am

Yeah, we need more power and doom. Damn right. And melodeath and folk. And Eisbrecher, whatever the fuck they are.
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:35 am

Boat needs more black metal, too. :bmhorns:
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    gorgatron
    Crewman

by gorgatron » Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:02 pm

Wild guess here but Galaktikon for the next one? Do they even do shows? I miss Metalocalypse.
    2016: 2314
    2017: 6661
    2018: 2364
    2019: 7630

Abbath-/-Aborted-/-Acid.Witch-/-Alestorm-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Analepsy-/-Andrew.WK-/-At.the.Gates-/-Be'lakor-/-Beaten.to.Death-/-Belzebubs-/-Benighted-/-Cannabis.Corpse-/-Cattle.Decapitation-/-Charred.Walls.of.the.Damned-/-Cryptopsy-/-Darkest.Hour-/-Decrepit.Birth-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Dying.Fetus-/-Eat.the.Turnbuckle-/-Enisum-/-Enfold.Darkness-/-Exhumed-/-Feral-/-Frightmare-/-Full.of.Hell-/-Galakticon-/-Gatecreeper-/-General.Surgery-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Gutteral.Secrete-/-Haemorrhage-/-Heavy.Temple-/-Hypocrisy-/-Impaled-/-Inferi-/-Iron.Reagan-/-Lord.Gore-/-Magrudergrind-/-Midnight-/-Misery.Index-/-Municipal.Waste-/-Necrophagist-/-Noisem-/-Origin-/-Outer.Heaven-/-Party.Cannon-/-Pig.Destroyer-/-Power.Trip-/-Prostitute.Disfigurement-/-Repulsion-/-Skeletonwitch-/-Splatterhouse-/-Steel.Panther-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tombtoker-/-Toxic.Holocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Uada-/-Vader-/-Varg-/-Vital.Remains-/-Wake-/-Wintersun-/-Wormed-/-Wormrot-/-
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:25 pm

mbob wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:19 am
    acidbasement wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:13 am Boat needs more power metal. I'm predicting Gamma Ray next. They've been around long enough that they can put two sets together in a hurry without much rehearsal, even if Kai is focusing on Helloween atm.
    I am hoping for a Helloween Pumpkins United announcement if/when we get a H clue! I would rather have that instead of Gamma Ray but then again beggars can't be choosers!
    I'm assuming that's too big for the boat, but who knows. I'd go nuts with this one too, I got the chance to watch it and they were amazing, wouldn't mind having that again. At all.
    Wishlist:

• Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:33 pm

acidbasement wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:31 am Yeah, we need more power and doom. Damn right. And melodeath and folk. And Eisbrecher, whatever the fuck they are.
    I mean, I always want more melodeath. But geez, we ALREADY have more folk than all of 2018. Dare we ask for more?

What I'm saying is book In Vain and tick off some doomy shit.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:17 pm

With Kai putting all his energies into Pumpkins at the moment I don't see a chance of Gamma Ray being on. Also don't for a millisecond think Pumpkins are "too big" for 70K. Would love to see them on.

Don't think it's Gojira. Don't think they are that keen on doing 70k from what I've heard. I'd catch a set if they were on though so happy to be proven wrong.

Need more happy metal. GALDERIA!!!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:27 pm

Pellaz wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:35 am Boat needs more black metal, too. :bmhorns:
    I am a bit concerned that the current climate of mob rule might be a target if they book the “wrong band” but then again TREBLINKA is already on the line up so maybe Andy won’t care :lol:
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:18 pm

Downvod wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:05 pm
    cowboy71 wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:54 pm

I figured that had to be it. I read about it at the time. Still curious what one could gather from that situation to warrant no longer following the band... unless someone has more inside info beyond what was broadcasted. Ah well.. moving on.
    Yes, Brendan is a great dude, and I like him a lot, and they did fuck him over hard, and did him wrong when you know the full story.
    But, more than that, I think the new album is very meh. I do respect Matt, Dan, and Xen, and hope the best for them, but NeO wouldn't be the first band I loved who lost me as an active fan.
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

See you in Paradise my friends!

by Andy » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:28 pm

Steve Grimmet's GRIM REAPER will Rock You to Hell as we sail on our way to beautiful Labadee, and once more on the way back to sunny Ft. Lauderdale.

This "N"autical adventure sets sail in 145 days... will you be joining us onbroad Round 9 of 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy #MetalCruise?

Post Reply 2038 posts