cegr80
    Midshipman

Re: 35th Anniversary of RAGE Onbroad, Featuring The LINGUA MORTIS ORCHESTRA

by cegr80 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:46 pm

Borknagar is what my heart truly desires
    2017: Survivor - Cabin #7682
    2018: Survivor - Cabin #9701
    2019: Survivor - Cabin #7340

2020 Wishlist: Alkaloid+Arcturus+Augury+Avatar+Be'lakor+Belzebubs+BlackCrownInitiate+Borknagar+Candlemass+CthoniC+DimmuBorgir+Emperor+FirstFragment+Galaktikon+Gorod+Helmet+Ihsahn+Inferi+IrreversibleMechanism+Kaoteon+KeepOfKalessin+LochVostok+Melechesh+Micawber+Nightwish+NovembersDoom+NocnyKochanek+Prong+Pyrexia+Sarke+ShapeTheAbove+Shining(Nor)+Slugdge+SulphurAeon+TheKovenant+TombMold+Virvum+Wardehns
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:26 pm

Rage with LMO were great last time. Nice announcement. Now give Borknagar.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:28 pm

Battlelore, Beast In Black, Believer, Bloodbound, Brothers of Metal. Would all be welcome additions.

Repeats, Blind Guardian is the only one I'd care to see again.

My money is on Beast In Black.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
    Pellaz
    Sub-Lieutenant

Re: Grand Morbid Festival

by Pellaz » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:37 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
    Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:33 pm
    cowboy71 wrote:
    Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:08 pm
    ....Can easily move those by upgrading existing cruisers to free up cheaper cabins ....
    Wouldn't be suprised if that is what is going on at the moment as there has been quite the change to 'sold out' cabins in the past few days:
    Hmm, I wouldn't look askance if UMC decided to arbitrarily move us from a 3-person balcony to a Grand Suite, like we had last year for four people. Nope, not minding that possibility at all. :D

--Although if they're moving people around and offering upgrades, if I were UMC I'd offer them to the 6-time, 7-time and 8-time Survivors first.
    2020 Wishlist:
    Abbath--Aeternam--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Borknagar--Cannibal.Corpse--CoB--CoF--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Einherjer--Enslaved--
    --Emperor--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Ihsahn--Immortal--Insomnium--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Myrath--
    Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Omnium.Gatherum--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Seven.Spires--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Therion--Devin.Townsend--Turisas--Vintersorg--Wintersun--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon--1349
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Booked!
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:53 pm

RAGE/OCHESTRA as a co-headliner:

Here’s to hoping that SOULFLY will get 60mn like before, and that the 3rd 75mner isn’t BLOND GUARDIAN.
    Agnostic.Front-/-Akercocke-/-Alien.Weaponry-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Anaal.Nathrakh-/-Animals.As.Leaders-/-Behemoth-/-Between.The.Buried.And.Me-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Star.Riders-/-Body.Count-/-Brujeria-/-Candiria-/-Candlemass-/-Cattle.Decapitation-/-Combichrist-/-Dark.Angel-/-Deicide-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-DRI-/-Entombed-/-Evile-/-Fear.Factory-/-Flotsam.and.Jetsam-/-Galakticon.-/-Ghost-/-Godflesh-/-Gojira-/-Green.Carnation-/-Gutalax-/-Hatebreed-/-Iron.Reagan-/-Jungle.Rot-/-KMFDM-/-Kvelertak-/-Lost.Society-/-Loudblast-/-Manowar-/-Melechesh-/-Memoriam-/-Mercyful.Fate-/-Ministry-/-M.O.D.-/-Morbid.Angel-/-Morgoth-/-Municipal.Waste-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Nails-/-Nuclear.Assault-/-Pig.Destroyer-/-Power.Trip-/-Protector-/-Rivers.Of.Nihil-/-Ross.The.Boss-/-Sacred.Reich-/-Saxon-/-Six.Feet.Under-/-Sleep-/-Stormtroopers.of.Beer-/-Suffocation-/-Suicidal.Tendencies-/-Tankard-/-Terrorizer-/-The.Crown-/-The.Faceless-/-The.Great.Old.Ones-/-The.Zenith.Passage-/-Thin.Lizzy-/-Triptykon-/-Trust-/-Tsjuder-/-Twelve.Foot.Ninja-/-UFO-/-Upon.A.Burning.Body-/-Vio-lence-/-Wrath-/-Xibalba
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:59 pm

Let's see if Andy manages to spell Borknagar right this time. :bmhorns: (Battlelore and Blind Guardian are acceptable misspellings)
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Ihsahn-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Abinchova-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Elvenking-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Grave.Digger-/-Haggard-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Izegrim-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kivimetsän.Druidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Orphaned.Land-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-SuidAkrA-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-U.D.O.-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Wintersun-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:04 am

Not acceptable, Borknagar is the only way.
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    PotatoPotahto
    Petty Officer

by PotatoPotahto » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:03 am

Pellaz wrote:
    Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:37 pm
    cowboy71 wrote:
    Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:33 pm
    cowboy71 wrote:
    Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:08 pm
    ....Can easily move those by upgrading existing cruisers to free up cheaper cabins ....
    Wouldn't be suprised if that is what is going on at the moment as there has been quite the change to 'sold out' cabins in the past few days:
    Hmm, I wouldn't look askance if UMC decided to arbitrarily move us from a 3-person balcony to a Grand Suite, like we had last year for four people. Nope, not minding that possibility at all. :D

--Although if they're moving people around and offering upgrades, if I were UMC I'd offer them to the 6-time, 7-time and 8-time Survivors first.
    Royal Caribbean typically offers free or discounted upgrades to loyalty members first, So I can't see why 70k wouldn't do something similar.

Hell even as only a 4th time cruiser if offered an upgrade I'd tell them I don't deserve it. Yet. ;)
    Give me Behemoth and I'll be ecstatic
    Pellaz
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:38 pm

PotatoPotahto wrote:
    Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:03 am
    Pellaz wrote:
    Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:37 pm

Royal Caribbean typically offers free or discounted upgrades to loyalty members first, So I can't see why 70k wouldn't do something similar.
    Royal is probably like other cruise lines (thinking Carnival here) where it's not as much a matter of loyalty as a demand for a certain type of stateroom, sometimes the "special" ones.
    "You have an aft-wrap balcony? People really love those, would you like a spa balcony instead?"
    "You have a cheap interior cabin? We'll upgrade you to an oceanview for a small upcharge to free up some cheap cabins for last-minute bookings since they're currently sold out." (I took that offer, on a regular cruise back in 2013.)

Hell even as only a 4th time cruiser if offered an upgrade I'd tell them I don't deserve it. Yet. ;)
    I'd tell them I'm only a fifth-timer, but if you twist my arm (very gently) I'll grudgingly take a free upgrade to the Presidential Suite. :lol:
    (This is not likely, since a) I'm almost certain Andy would have had that suite for him + permanent staff, and b) it no longer exists. :twisted: )
    2020 Wishlist:
    Abbath--Aeternam--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Borknagar--Cannibal.Corpse--CoB--CoF--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Einherjer--Enslaved--
    --Emperor--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Ihsahn--Immortal--Insomnium--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Myrath--
    Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Omnium.Gatherum--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Seven.Spires--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Therion--Devin.Townsend--Turisas--Vintersorg--Wintersun--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon--1349
    dws515
    Oiler

by dws515 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:41 pm

Yeah, I'm still waiting for my reward for booking my 9th cruise ;)
    9 time cruiser, can't wait for round 10!
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:50 pm

dws515 wrote:
    Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:41 pm
    Yeah, I'm still waiting for my reward for booking my 9th cruise ;)
    INDEED! :P

Still waiting for this:

"You will start to collect points in our UMC frequent cruiser program. Your previous cruises with us will count as well of course! More details on the UMC frequent cruiser program will be announced later this year."

Which was first mentioned in 2014 :shock:

And:

"A special GOLD Status present."

Which was first mentioned in 2013!

:?
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

100 DAYS!

by Andy » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:00 pm

Sailors!

In exactly 100 DAYS YOU will be onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL 2019!

Round 9 of The World’s Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise will sail from Florida to Labadee onbroad the Independence of the Seas, leaving from Port Everglades in Ft. Lauderdale near Miami, FL on Thursday, January 31st and returning on Monday, February 4th.

4-days, 60 Heavy Metal bands, and only 3000 tickets - this is the ultimate heavy metal vacation. A very limited number of tickets remain, you do not want to miss the boat! Head over to www.70000tons.com to secure your spot on board now... You will regret missing out on Round 9!

Only on 70000TONS OF METAL can you get unrestricted festival access to all 120+ live performances, including the Jamming with Waters in International Waters All-Star Jam, signing sessions, intimate Artist Clinics, exclusive album premiere listening sessions and the chance to explore Caribbean dream destinations with your favorite bands.

jeyrow
    Petty Officer

Re: 100 DAYS!

by jeyrow » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:26 pm

Andy wrote:
    Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:00 pm

In exactly 100 DAYS YOU will be onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL 2019!
    SOOOOOOOOOOON
    70000Tons - 2015 - 7307
    70000Tons - 2016 - 7531
    70000Tons - 2017 - 6231
    70000Tons - 2018 - No
    70000Tons - 2019 - 6131
    cegr80
    Midshipman

by cegr80 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:13 pm

Hell yeah, Skipper! :viking:

2020 Wishlist: Alkaloid+Arcturus+Augury+Avatar+Be'lakor+Belzebubs+BlackCrownInitiate+Borknagar+Candlemass+CthoniC+DimmuBorgir+Emperor+FirstFragment+Galaktikon+Gorod+Helmet+Ihsahn+Inferi+IrreversibleMechanism+Kaoteon+KeepOfKalessin+LochVostok+Melechesh+Micawber+Nightwish+NovembersDoom+NocnyKochanek+Prong+Pyrexia+Sarke+ShapeTheAbove+Shining(Nor)+Slugdge+SulphurAeon+TheKovenant+TombMold+Virvum+Wardehns
    Pellaz
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:52 pm

Ahhhhh, the infamous "Duckie." We will never forget you and your demise. :lol:

I gotta say, the now-famous Duckie photo from ProgPower USA is a bit more legendary. :mrgreen:
    2020 Wishlist:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:32 am

There has been another reshuffle of cabins, and its definitely good news from a sales perspective.

Promenade doubles 1T (168) sold out. 1L Doubles (6) gone and Quads (33) gone again. 1D triple (63) gone again. 2N (80) back. 1D Triple (63) back.

SO, What's left available?

All of these categories have been marked sold-out at least once before, so can only have surely 1 or 2 cabins each:
    Ocean View 2N Doubles 80
    Standard Balcony 1D Triples 63
    Balcony Suite J3 Quads 56
    Grand Suite GT All Categories 6
    Owner Suite OS All Categories 6

These guys are the only ones available that haven't been marked sold out previously:
    Spacious Balcony 2B Doubles 30
    Balcony Suite J4 Doubles 31

What does this mean? Well, to the un-informed it could look like there are heaps left, "Wow, THIRTEEN categories still left? Sales must be SOOOO slow!". In reality We can be fairly certain that 2N, 1D, J3, GT and OS would only have 1 or 2 cabins left each. So even if NO (unlikely!!) 2B and J4 have sold there would only be 65 cabins left at most!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:51 pm

RAGE

I need fucking Battlelore!! Borknagar would be great too..
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Liv-Kristine-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Asphyx-/-Wintersun-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Hanging-Garden-/-Tyranny-/-The-Foreshadowing-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Saturnus-/-Noumena-/-Blackthorn-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-Inactive-Messiah-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Saor-/-Process-Of-Guilt-/-Dark-Fortress-/-Orphaned-Land-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Novembers-Doom-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Numenorean-/-Clouds-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Oranssi-Pazuzu-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Prepare For Battle!

by Andy » Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:25 am

Sailors prepare to break your necks headbanging to BODYFARM onbroad Round 9 of 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise! Only 100 days left until you and 2,999 of the most devoted metalheads from across the Globe embark on a 5 day 4 night adventure of a lifetime...

"M"ark down January 31st, 2019 in your calendars, it will be the beginning of your ultimate festival experience where we make our way to our beautiful Caribbean dream destination, Labadee! If you do not have your spot secured onbroad yet make sure to snag one right away, a very limited number of tickets remain. You do not want to miss the boat!

Speedy
    Ensign

Re: Prepare For Battle!

by Speedy » Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:32 am

Major bummer :cry: Saw the thread title and thought Battlelore
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Ihsahn-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Abinchova-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Elvenking-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Grave.Digger-/-Haggard-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Izegrim-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kivimetsän.Druidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Orphaned.Land-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-SuidAkrA-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-U.D.O.-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Wintersun-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:44 am

My GF would be very happy if the next band is Månegarm :bangers:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690

• Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:47 am

Andy wrote:
    Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:25 am
    If you do not have your spot secured onbroad yet make sure to snag one right away, a very limited number of tickets remain. You do not want to miss the boat!
    Sometimes I feel like he includes these things to 1) prove he reads the forums, 2) to confirm our predictions.

Now say it with me, MORS! PRINCIPIUM! EST!
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

Gonna take a lot to get me back next year.
    jeyrow
    Petty Officer

by jeyrow » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:05 am

Speedy wrote:
    Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:44 am
    My GF would be very happy if the next band is Månegarm :bangers:
    I agree, Manegarm would be awesome, or Mongol, from Cánada, or maybe Moonsorrow
    70000Tons - 2015 - 7307
    70000Tons - 2016 - 7531
    70000Tons - 2017 - 6231
    70000Tons - 2018 - No
    70000Tons - 2019 - 6131
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:06 am

You know, Bodyfarm isn't even that bad.
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

jeyrow
    Petty Officer

by jeyrow » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:28 am

70000Tons - 2015 - 7307
    70000Tons - 2016 - 7531
    70000Tons - 2017 - 6231
    70000Tons - 2018 - No
    70000Tons - 2019 - 6131
    cegr80
    Midshipman

by cegr80 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:57 am

Phoenix wrote:
    Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:47 am
    :lol: they owe me We Are The Sleep!

• Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:02 am

cegr80 wrote:
    Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:57 am
    Phoenix wrote:
    :lol: they owe me We Are The Sleep!
    They owe me I Am War, We Are the Sleep, AND Departure from the 2017 cruise :P

AstridDragon
    Petty Officer

by AstridDragon » Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:42 am

Phoenix wrote:
    Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:06 am
    I liked Bloodbath way better than Bodyfarm so far. Maybe you can point me to some good songs?

Mors would be amazing as the next band, gah.
    2019 - Cabin 1393
    JoAnnamayhem
    Petty Officer

by JoAnnamayhem » Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:47 am

I thought if i listened to Borknagor enough I would channel them thru. No such luck I guess. Time to continuously blast Marduk until I have satisfactory results.
    2018 - 9318
    2019 - 9222

Aether Realm!!! / Borknagor / Carach Angren / Dying Fetus / Rotting Christ / Marduk
    Ethrivas
    Petty Officer

by Ethrivas » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:04 am

Phoenix wrote:
    3 sets in their entirety:
    And Death Said Live
    Dawn of the 5th Age
    Embers of a Dying World
    Wishlist 2020: ABLAZE.MY.SORROW-/-Aephanemer-/-AETERNAM-/-Agathodaimon-/-ALESTORM-/-ALLEGAEON-/-Amon.Amarth-/-AMORPHIS-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-BRYMIR-/-Chthonic-/-Crescent-/-Decembre.Noir-/-DIMMU.BORGIR-/-Dragonlord-/-Drudkh-/-Einherjer-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Godsmack-/-Harakiri.For.the.Sky-/-Hyperion-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Iced.Earth-/-IMMORTAL-/-Jinjer-/-Lahmia-/-LAMB.OF.GOD-/-Lost.Society-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-Machine.Head-/-Manegarm-/-MELECHESH-/-Mezarkabul(Pentagram)-/-MGLA-/-MOONSHADE-/-Morbid.Angel-/-NAILED.TO.OBSCURITY-/-Obtenebris-/-Orbit.Culture-/-OUROBOROS-/-Perpetual.Night-/-SATYRICON-/-SHADE.EMPIRE-/-Shylmagoghnar-/-Skyfire-/-Stratovarius-/-Testament-/-THE.CROWN-/-THE.SEER-/-THE.SPIRIT-/-TRIBULATION-/-Turisas-/-Vltimas-/-VREID-/-WHISPERED-/-WOLFHEART
    2019: Survivor
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:11 am

Ethrivas wrote:
    Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:04 am
    Phoenix wrote:
    3 sets in their entirety:
    And Death Said Live
    Dawn of the 5th Era
    Embers of a Dying World
    And a fourth set that's just then playing Pure (and greatest hits) for 40 minutes.

Also, FTFY.

Ethrivas
    Petty Officer

by Ethrivas » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:18 am

Yup, agreed.

and thx for the fix :oops:
    Wishlist 2020: ABLAZE.MY.SORROW-/-Aephanemer-/-AETERNAM-/-Agathodaimon-/-ALESTORM-/-ALLEGAEON-/-Amon.Amarth-/-AMORPHIS-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-BRYMIR-/-Chthonic-/-Crescent-/-Decembre.Noir-/-DIMMU.BORGIR-/-Dragonlord-/-Drudkh-/-Einherjer-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Godsmack-/-Harakiri.For.the.Sky-/-Hyperion-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Iced.Earth-/-IMMORTAL-/-Jinjer-/-Lahmia-/-LAMB.OF.GOD-/-Lost.Society-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-Machine.Head-/-Manegarm-/-MELECHESH-/-Mezarkabul(Pentagram)-/-MGLA-/-MOONSHADE-/-Morbid.Angel-/-NAILED.TO.OBSCURITY-/-Obtenebris-/-Orbit.Culture-/-OUROBOROS-/-Perpetual.Night-/-SATYRICON-/-SHADE.EMPIRE-/-Shylmagoghnar-/-Skyfire-/-Stratovarius-/-Testament-/-THE.CROWN-/-THE.SEER-/-THE.SPIRIT-/-TRIBULATION-/-Turisas-/-Vltimas-/-VREID-/-WHISPERED-/-WOLFHEART
    2019: Survivor
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:03 pm

AstridDragon wrote:
    Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:42 am
    Phoenix wrote:
    Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:06 am
    I liked Bloodbath way better than Bodyfarm so far. Maybe you can point me to some good songs?

Mors would be amazing as the next band, gah.
    I don't disagree with you, I just find them more interesting than I expected they had any right to be. Their new album is pretty great, in particular Firing Squad and The Dark Age.

Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:13 pm

BODYFARM

That's not what I wanted...
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Liv-Kristine-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Asphyx-/-Wintersun-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Hanging-Garden-/-Tyranny-/-The-Foreshadowing-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Saturnus-/-Noumena-/-Blackthorn-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-Inactive-Messiah-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Saor-/-Process-Of-Guilt-/-Dark-Fortress-/-Orphaned-Land-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Novembers-Doom-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Numenorean-/-Clouds-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Oranssi-Pazuzu-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:30 pm

Only M I care about is Magnum.

Know that isn't gonna happen though, so, NEXT PLEASE!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:58 pm

Speedy wrote:
    Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:32 am
    Major bummer :cry: Saw the thread title and thought Battlelore
    Glad (in a way LOL!) that I saw the announcement before I saw the thread title otherwise I would have thought EXACTLY the same thing and wound up being bitterly disappointed!

Oh well, at least its not a repeat :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

In The Beginning There Was Death

by Andy » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:47 am

Prepare yourselves to be swept away by MORS PRINCIPIUM EST onbroad Round 9 of 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

Do you feel the excitement and anticipation yet? If you do not have your spot secured for our magnificent 2019 voyage where we rock the Caribbean with 60 Artists onbroad make sure to head to our website www.70000tons.com to make your reservation right away. There are only a small handful of tickets left at this time, don't wait because they will be gone soon! You will truly regret missing out on the ultimate festival experience...

Do you "S"ee what we have coming next?

Iconix
    Crewman

Re: In The Beginning There Was Death

by Iconix » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:56 am

Survived:
    70K 2016: 7591
    70K 2017: 2254
    70K 2018: 7670
    70K 2019: 7307

Wishlist: (ON!, last year, repeats, still hoping)

Aeternam-AllShallPerish-Allegaeon-AMONAMARTH-Amorphis-Anciients-ArchEnemy-AtTheGates-BE'LAKOR-Belzebubs-BeyondCreation-TheBlackDahliaMurder-Blackguard-BloodStainChild-Bloodstrike-Carcass-ChildrenOfBodom-Chimaira-CountlessSkies-DarkAge-Darkane-DarkLunacy-DarkTranquillity-Devildriver-Diablo-DimensionZero-DimmuBorgir-DisarmoniaMundi-Eluveitie-Ensiferum-Equilibrium-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FearFactory-Finntroll-FleshgodApocalypse-GOJIRA-Gyze-TheHaunted-InFlames-InMourning-Insomnium-IntoEternity-InVain-Kalmah-Kataklysm-Katatonia-KingOfAsgard-LacunaCoil-LambOfGod-Manegarm-Mastodon-Mercenary-Miseration-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MorsPrincipiumEst-NeObliviscaris-Nightrage-Obscura-TheOcean-OceansOfSlumber-OctoberTide-OmniumGatherum-Ouroboros-OPETH-Persefone-PainConfessor-Raunchy-RiversOfNihil-RottingChrist-SaltatioMortis-ScarSymmetry-ShadowsFall-Shylmagoghnar-Skeletonwitch-Skyfire-Slipknot-SOILWORK-Solution.45-Stam1na-Susperia-SwallowTheSun-Sylosis-Testament-ThreatSignal-Trivium-Turisas-Tyr-Unearth-Whitechapel-Wintersun-Wolfheart

\m/ >_< \m/
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:59 am

FUCK YES!!!! :shred: :shred: :shred:

• bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:10 am

Yeeeessss!!!!!!! Thank you!
    Wishlist:
    ALLEGAEON--Amaranthe--Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Devin.Townsend.Project--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--Dream.Theater--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Epica--Fleshgod-Apocalypse--Fractal.Gates--Gamma.Ray--Gloryhammer--Haken--HELLOWEEN.REUNION--In.Vain--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--MOONSORROW--MORS.PRINCIPIUM.EST--NE.OBLIVISCARIS--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--Onslaught--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Power.Quest--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--Soilwork--Stratovarius--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Teramaze--Therion--Unisonic--Unleash.the.Archers--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Witherscape

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Survivor
    mbob
    Chief Petty Officer

by mbob » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:17 am

Phoenix wrote:
    Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:59 am
    FUCK YES!!!! :shred: :shred: :shred:
    DITTO!!!!
    2015 - Survivor...Finally! (8320)
    2016 - Survivor (2292)
    2017 - Survivor (9618)
    2018 - Survivor (9678)
    2019 - Survivor (9272)
    2020 - Very unlikely...dates suck and tired of waiting!

Please...AEther.Realm-|-Alestorm-|-Amaranthe-|-Amon.Amarth-|-Ancient.Bards-|-Anthrax-|-Apocalyptica-|-Astral.Doors-|-Atlas.Pain-|-Avantasia-|-Battle.Beast-|-Beast.in.Black-|-Behemoth-|-Belzebubs-|-Blind.Guardian-|-Borknagar-|-Brymir-|-Cain's.Offering-|-Chthonic-|-Civil.War-|-Dark.Moor-|-Dark.Tranquility-|-Death.Angel-|-Demons.and.Wizards-|-Dimmu.Borgir-|-Doro-|-DragonForce-|-Dragonland-|-Edguy-|-Epica-|-Equilibrium-|-Ex.Deo-|-Exodus-|-Firewind-|-Flotsam.and.Jetsam-|-Gamma.Ray-|-Grailknights-|-Grave.Digger-|-Gyze-|-Haggard-|-Hammerfall-|-Heathen.Foray-|-Helloween-|-Helstar-|-Holy.Grail-|-Hypocrisy-|-Iced.Earth-|-In.Extremo-|-Insomnium-|-Korpiklaani-|-Kreator-|-Lacuna.Coil-|-Lizzy.Borden-|-Moonspell-|-Myrkur-|-Nightwish-|-Nothgard-|-Oceans.of.Slumber-|-Omnium.Gatherum-|-Orden.Ogan-|-Powerwolf-|-Primordial-|-Psychostick-|-Refuge-|-Running.Wild-|-Sabaton-|-Saltatio.Mortis-|-Savatage-|-Saxon-|-Serious.Black-|-Shylmagoghnar-|-Skiltron-|-Stratovarius-|-Testament-|-Therion-|-Turisas-|-U.D.O.-|-Uli.Jon.Roth-|-Unisonic-|-Venom-|-Visigoth-|-Wintersun-|-Wolfheart-|-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
Post Reply 2043 posts