Sorta blue
    Blue-ish
    Purple
    Kinda purple
    Sorta purple
    Maybe purple
    Maybe sorta kinda purple
    Purple #2

PICK SOME OTHER COLORS!! You know like grey, green, yellow, red, orange, ANYTHING!*&@$)
    :bitch: :bitch:
    cowboy71
    Commander

Re: Royal's Color Palette

by cowboy71 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:15 pm

THIS. SOOOOO MUCH THIS.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
  • Donutsauce
    Crewman

by Donutsauce » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:14 pm

Oh, just saw this. Copy/pasting what I put in the main announcements thread:

For anyone as amazed as me that they are using 7 shades of pink on the deck plans, there's this, but it still says Alhambra Theatre (now Royal Theatre), so I guess it doesn't have the ship updates.

https://cruiseline.com/ship/independenc ... seas/decks
    http://70000tons.com/deck-plans/

For those who know how to get the updated deck plans (the 70000tons link above) into open office (free), there's this:

https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Docume ... _colors%3F
    Pellaz
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:31 pm

*shrug*

I just use www.cruisedeckplans.com. Really useful site with room-location tips and warnings.
    2020 Wishlist:
    Abbath--Aeternam--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Borknagar--Cannibal.Corpse--CoB--CoF--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Einherjer--Enslaved--
    --Emperor--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Ihsahn--Immortal--Insomnium--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Myrath--
    Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Omnium.Gatherum--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Seven.Spires--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Therion--Devin.Townsend--Turisas--Vintersorg--Wintersun--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon--1349
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Booked!
Post Reply 4 posts Page 1 of 1