Locked 131 posts
Canada's representing!
  • User avatar
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2151
    Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:29 pm
    Location: Edmonton,Canada
    Contact:

    Re: METAL BUS

    by Jaimie38 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:37 pm

    Samhain wrote:Are any Ontarians/Quebecers interested in the prospect of a "Metal Bus" from Ontario/Quebec to Miami in January? It's a long drive but it would be less expensive than a flight. I am already driving down with my brother so I'm open to the idea of a "Metal Bus".

    Please let me know :) We'll all be spending 4 days together, what's another 1 1/2 day in a car? heheheh



    While road trip would be fun,,,, the Northeast in January driving a rear wheel drive airport shuttle van(I'm assuming this will be a rental)with no winter tires ( are they manditory in Quebec for rentals??) would NOT be my fave choice if you had any issues we would all be sad!! If ya make it to Virginia, you'd be good.

    ok... I am now the official old man..... whose going to cut my steak for me???? :P :P :P :P :P
    8 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards
  • User avatar
    ragnaröks_roller
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 600
    Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:20 am
    Location: Saskatoon, SK, Canada
    Contact:

    Re: Canada's representing!

    by ragnaröks_roller » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:06 pm

    I just booked my plane tix. I guess this is all closer to actually happening! FYI, WestJet's having a seat sale right now. I have to take a bunch of connecting flights including overnights in T.O. on the way there, and Calgary on the way back, but that's OK. I'm flying for like $400 cheaper than I thought I was going to be able to and now there's PLENTY of time allotted in case of s**tty weather or other potential delays. I'll also get to spend a night in Calgary with my friends before getting whisked quickly back to "real life" and the rest of the winter in Saskatchewan on my way home!

    Metal bus sounds fun, but time consuming and possibly expensive. This whole trip's a huge indulgence for me -- gotta be smart(ish) in some areas!

    I'm ready now. BRING ON FEBRUARY!!!!

    :viking:
  • User avatar
    debborah1
    Commander
    Posts: 5986
    Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:37 pm
    Location: Phoenix, AZ
    Contact:

    Re: Canada's representing!

    by debborah1 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:33 pm

    FEBRUARY??? :lol: ;)
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
  • User avatar
    ragnaröks_roller
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 600
    Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:20 am
    Location: Saskatoon, SK, Canada
    Contact:

    Re: Canada's representing!

    by ragnaröks_roller » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:09 pm

    Hah! Good catch. I mean January!!! :oops:

    And no, I didn't book my tix for February!
  • User avatar
    Wicker Man
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 147
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:47 pm
    Location: 22 acacia avenue

    Re: Canada's representing!

    by Wicker Man » Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:12 pm

    I'm from quebec too... Part of the French connection... nice idea for the bus, but i will probably fly over with my friend
    The shadow of the Wicker Man is rising up again!
  • User avatar
    DrAmygdala
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 181
    Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:52 am
    Location: Waterloo, Ontario
    Contact:

    Re: Canada's representing!

    by DrAmygdala » Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:14 pm

    Thought I'd reopen this thread since I my flight is booked now and am wondering if anybody else will be flying out of Toronto around same time as me.
    My flight is at 11:00am on Sunday with Westjet.
  • User avatar
    ironhorse
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 120
    Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:04 pm
    Location: Cambridge, Ontario

    Re: Canada's representing!

    by ironhorse » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:36 pm

    What`s up pround Canadians? Representing Southern Ontario. Cambridge to be exact. Pretty cool to see DrAmygdala from so close to home sailing on next month. Maybe we can have a beer together? Or 2.
    It`s cool to see Voivod on this trip, especially if Newsted is there. It would be nice to see Annihilator!! for my first time. Jeff Waters and company have been delivering the goods for many years. A definate shredlegend! :shred: SYL reunion would rock, since Gene Hoglan and Byron Stroud are there already. Kataklysm are relentless headbanging musical machines. ( just got a pic with Maurizio on their Devildriver tour in London a short while back). 3IOB are cool too.
    I`m flying out of Buffalo on the 23rd around noon. It better not be a damn storm that day. What hotels in Miami are people booked in before and after?
    Revenge is a meal best served cold

    BOLT THROWER FOR 2015
  • User avatar
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2151
    Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:29 pm
    Location: Edmonton,Canada
    Contact:

    Re: Canada's representing!

    by Jaimie38 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:43 pm

    Welcome!!! I did a factory tour of the Dynomax PLant a few years ago..
    A bunch of us are staying at the Holiday Inn-Miami Port--340 Biscayne Blvd.
    It's close to the port and downtown Miami. I am trying to get a group discount because so many of us are staying there--chekc the threads. I arrive Sunday and am staying there for 2 days after--Pearson better have those de-icers ready to work!!!! :shred: :shred: :shred:
    8 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards
  • User avatar
    corrosive
    Crewman
    Posts: 60
    Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:16 pm
    Location: niagara falls canada
    Contact:

    Re: Canada's representing!

    by corrosive » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:49 pm

    Hey! We are flying out of Buffalo on the 23rd too!! What is with all the shows in London lately? I saw Evile there and Skeletonwitch!! Welcome aboard:) i am from Niagara Falls...maybe we'll see ya a the airport!
    ironhorse wrote:What`s up pround Canadians? Representing Southern Ontario. Cambridge to be exact. Pretty cool to see DrAmygdala from so close to home sailing on next month. Maybe we can have a beer together? Or 2.
    It`s cool to see Voivod on this trip, especially if Newsted is there. It would be nice to see Annihilator!! for my first time. Jeff Waters and company have been delivering the goods for many years. A definate shredlegend! :shred: SYL reunion would rock, since Gene Hoglan and Byron Stroud are there already. Kataklysm are relentless headbanging musical machines. ( just got a pic with Maurizio on their Devildriver tour in London a short while back). 3IOB are cool too.
    I`m flying out of Buffalo on the 23rd around noon. It better not be a damn storm that day. What hotels in Miami are people booked in before and after?
    my wish list...COC(with pepper),Angelwitch,Spirit Caravan,St. Vitus,the Obsessed,Down,Havok,Metal Church, Cripper,Exodus,Diamond Plate,Dangerous Toys,Pentagram,Sacred Reich,Fatal Smile,Exciter,Sacrifice, Razor,Tankard,Evile,Bonded by Blood,Overkill
  • User avatar
    ironhorse
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 120
    Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:04 pm
    Location: Cambridge, Ontario

    Re: Canada's representing!

    by ironhorse » Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:06 pm

    Right on. We should exchange flight info sometime. Maybe its the same plane?! Connection in Charlotte too? I`ve been to a pile of good shows in London over the years. Deicide is coming in the new year to the Music Hall. I seen Kataklysm/Devildriver recently and Behemoth there too.
    If Annihilator doesn`t make it, then Bolt Thrower, Vader, Krisiun, Napalm Death, Meshuggah, Kreator, Overkill, Cannibal Corpse, Machine Head, Gojira, Cavalera Conspiracy would be sweet too
    Revenge is a meal best served cold

    BOLT THROWER FOR 2015
  • User avatar
    DrAmygdala
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 181
    Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:52 am
    Location: Waterloo, Ontario
    Contact:

    Re: Canada's representing!

    by DrAmygdala » Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:02 pm

    I personally prefer the drive to London than Toronto (same distance both ways), so I'm happy when shows get booked there.

    It's cool to see somebody else from the KW-C area. What part of Cambridge are you in? We could meet up, but I'm not really a drinker :? And I'm not going to any more shows until after the cruise :cry:
  • User avatar
    ironhorse
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 120
    Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:04 pm
    Location: Cambridge, Ontario

    Re: Canada's representing!

    by ironhorse » Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:50 pm

    I`m in Hespeler. I have no planned shows until the cruise as well. A local bar here has lots of live bands on weekends. Yeah I`ve been to the JLC, Emabassy, Cowboy Ranch, Music Hall among other small clubs.
    I still think the Opera House has the best sound.
    I`ve got some shows lined up in the new year. PM me sometime, we can discuss interests. I`m pumped for Obituary, Testament, Exodus, Fear Factory,Amon Amarth, and more
    Revenge is a meal best served cold

    BOLT THROWER FOR 2015
  • User avatar
    WizardBeast
    Captain
    Posts: 11966
    Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 4:11 pm
    Location: Denver, CO
    Contact:

    Re: Canada's representing!

    by WizardBeast » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:23 pm

    any room for wanna-be Canadians here or is that just too weird?

    i speak some french, have a master's, and play metal guitar, you know you want me to defect from the states!

    haha. i look forward to meeting you all on the cruise!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
  • User avatar
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2151
    Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:29 pm
    Location: Edmonton,Canada
    Contact:

    Re: Canada's representing!

    by Jaimie38 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:46 pm

    rhiawiz wrote:any room for wanna-be Canadians here or is that just too weird?

    i speak some french, have a master's, and play metal guitar, you know you want me to defect from the states!

    haha. i look forward to meeting you all on the cruise!



    Always room ! We started the United Nations PeaceKeepers. :cheers:
    8 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards
  • User avatar
    Stained Class
    Commander
    Posts: 9589
    Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:53 am
    Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

    Re: Canada's representing!

    by Stained Class » Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:57 am

    Marlo (Vikingbitch) and I have a 4 hour layover in toronto that departs toronto around 10 on the saturday morning before the cruise. Are any of you ontarians on the same flight that might want to share some pre/during flight drinks with us?
    9 time cruiser

    I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

    I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • User avatar
    Wicker Man
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 147
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:47 pm
    Location: 22 acacia avenue

    Re: Canada's representing!

    by Wicker Man » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:13 am

    i still don't know if i'm gonna fly from toronto, montreal or quebec city... Anyone close of barrie who want to share a drink before the cruise?
    The shadow of the Wicker Man is rising up again!
  • User avatar
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2151
    Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:29 pm
    Location: Edmonton,Canada
    Contact:

    Re: Canada's representing!

    by Jaimie38 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:13 am

    DrAmygdala wrote:Thought I'd reopen this thread since I my flight is booked now and am wondering if anybody else will be flying out of Toronto around same time as me.
    My flight is at 11:00am on Sunday with Westjet.



    I'm on WestJet Flight 1140 leaving at 11 as well!! Coming in from Edmonton. Gimme my free cookie and get us some beers!!!!


    Bring on the Sexy Stews, man,,, YEAH!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
    8 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards
  • User avatar
    evilernie667
    Oiler
    Posts: 14
    Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:27 am
    Location: Edmonton, AB, Canada

    Re: Canada's representing!

    by evilernie667 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:54 am

    My flight is boked and I am ready to party! :shred:

    Cheapest flight I found was with United. 500 bucks.
    Anyone else maybe on that flight from Edmonton, U6745 to Chicago on the 22nd?
    \m/(-_-)\m/ Don't Metal With Evil \m/(-_-)\m/

    Deck 4
    Cabin 4512
  • User avatar
    ragnaröks_roller
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 600
    Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:20 am
    Location: Saskatoon, SK, Canada
    Contact:

    Re: Canada's representing!

    by ragnaröks_roller » Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:55 am

    Stained Class wrote:Marlo (Vikingbitch) and I have a 4 hour layover in toronto that departs toronto around 10 on the saturday morning before the cruise. Are any of you ontarians on the same flight that might want to share some pre/during flight drinks with us?


    I booked with WestJet going from Saskatoon to Toronto to Miami on the way there. They've changed my flight info twice so far, and all of a sudden I've got almost a WHOLE DAY in Toronto??! Think I'm going to see if I can change that. I'd be ecstatic if that was Chicago or Philly or New York or, well, anywhere but Toronto just because I don't know anyone there to visit. I'm scheduled to leave there at 7am Saturday. Sounds like we'll just miss each other.
  • User avatar
    Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1642
    Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:38 am
    Location: North Hollywood CA

    Re: Canada's representing!

    by Heabymetawhunta » Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:27 pm

    evilernie667 wrote:My flight is boked and I am ready to party! :shred:

    Cheapest flight I found was with United. 500 bucks.
    Anyone else maybe on that flight from Edmonton, U6745 to Chicago on the 22nd?



    welcome to the party :cheers:
    70K TONS OF METAL 2011 SURVIVOR!

    2012 wishlist: Metal Inquisitor-grim reaper- Hell - OZ!
  • User avatar
    DrAmygdala
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 181
    Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:52 am
    Location: Waterloo, Ontario
    Contact:

    Re: Canada's representing!

    by DrAmygdala » Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:56 pm

    Jaimie38 wrote:
    DrAmygdala wrote:Thought I'd reopen this thread since I my flight is booked now and am wondering if anybody else will be flying out of Toronto around same time as me.
    My flight is at 11:00am on Sunday with Westjet.



    I'm on WestJet Flight 1140 leaving at 11 as well!! Coming in from Edmonton. Gimme my free cookie and get us some beers!!!!


    Bring on the Sexy Stews, man,,, YEAH!! :lol: :lol: :lol:


    Just checked my confirmation, looks like we are on the same flight - 1140 :shred:
  • User avatar
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2151
    Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:29 pm
    Location: Edmonton,Canada
    Contact:

    Re: Canada's representing!

    by Jaimie38 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:06 pm

    Cool! I'll be the large creepy stinky guy wearing sweatpants who everyone stares at thinking" Don't sit by me!! "


    :beerwink:
    8 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards
  • User avatar
    thekurgen
    Oiler
    Posts: 36
    Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:58 pm
    Location: Winnipeg, MB

    Re: Canada's representing!

    by thekurgen » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:09 pm

    Yay Winnipeg!

    I only know one other guy from my town going, I met him in Europe this summer at a festival. A beer says your his cabinmate. :givebeer:

    Max_Rockwell wrote:Winnipeg, Manitoba right here!

    Along with 3 other buddies of mine.

    We booked our flights to arrive a night before I believe, and leave a day after the cruise is done. That's if I"m correct. I wanted to stay for a while longer but it didn't work out that way. Oh well.... should be a fun trip regardless!

    They should really invite 3 inches of Blood or Into Eternity or both to this cruise.



    Also, in regards to the metal bus, such a good idea. It'd be truly epic, and definitely a great start to the cruise. For festivals in Europe, the day before and the day after, every train car is usually filled with metal heads. The checkers usually give up making people put booze away, and a few joined in with the pregame festivities. Nothing like being stinkin' drunk before you get to the grounds!!!
    Insomnium/Bolt Thrower/Grand Magus/Demons & Wizards/Equilibrium/Gamma Ray/Dream Evil/Avantasia/Steel Panther/Wuthering Heights/Firewind/Running Wild/Wintersun/Finntroll/Striker/Kalmah/Brymir/Amon Amarth/CoC/Baroness/Graveyard/Blind Guardian/The Sword
  • stephh0205
    Oiler
    Posts: 22
    Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:55 pm

    Re: Canada's representing!

    by stephh0205 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:47 pm

    audrey wrote:I like the way you think Debb! There is something to that. Maybe we should start a thread. It could be like a tour bus....no.....multiple buses.
    Hmmmmm, I have some thinking to do!!



    As amazing as that would be (and I don't mean to sound like a downer) but seeing as how Canadian winters are so crappy and this winter is supposed to be even worse than the previous years, would driving through that be the greatest idea? Although it would be quite the adventure..hmm..
  • someone123
    Oiler
    Posts: 28
    Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:06 am
    Location: Edmonton, AB

    Re: Canada's representing!

    by someone123 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:54 am

    Am I somehow the only one from Edmonton that doesn't have a layover in Toronto on the 22nd?
    I fly out at to Denver in the morning, and then arrive in Miami for around 3pm.
  • User avatar
    thekurgen
    Oiler
    Posts: 36
    Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:58 pm
    Location: Winnipeg, MB

    Re: Canada's representing!

    by thekurgen » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:17 pm

    stephh0205 wrote:
    audrey wrote:I like the way you think Debb! There is something to that. Maybe we should start a thread. It could be like a tour bus....no.....multiple buses.
    Hmmmmm, I have some thinking to do!!



    As amazing as that would be (and I don't mean to sound like a downer) but seeing as how Canadian winters are so crappy and this winter is supposed to be even worse than the previous years, would driving through that be the greatest idea? Although it would be quite the adventure..hmm..


    It's not that bad. You'd only be driving through a handful of provinces/states that actually have snow on the ground. If it's a large van full of people, there'd be enough weight that a bit of snow wouldn't matter much. I just drove down to Iowa from Manitoba, through a Colorado low, with all season tires and I was just me. There were no problems.
    Insomnium/Bolt Thrower/Grand Magus/Demons & Wizards/Equilibrium/Gamma Ray/Dream Evil/Avantasia/Steel Panther/Wuthering Heights/Firewind/Running Wild/Wintersun/Finntroll/Striker/Kalmah/Brymir/Amon Amarth/CoC/Baroness/Graveyard/Blind Guardian/The Sword
  • JP1
    Wiper
    Posts: 7
    Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:43 am

    Re: Canada's representing!

    by JP1 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:43 am

    Figured I'd add my name to the list.

    JP

    Calgary, Alberta

    I'm one of the press dudes for www.metal-rules.com.

    Cabin 6500
  • User avatar
    debborah1
    Commander
    Posts: 5986
    Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:37 pm
    Location: Phoenix, AZ
    Contact:

    Re: Canada's representing!

    by debborah1 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:48 am

    ATTENTION ALL CANADIANS....you MUST bring some PURE MAPLE CANDIES with you......for me.........and then I will let you on my ship.....deal? ;) pwetty pweeeeeezzz???
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
  • User avatar
    Rab
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 582
    Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:22 am

    Re: Canada's representing!

    by Rab » Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:13 pm

    debborah1 wrote:ATTENTION ALL CANADIANS....you MUST bring some PURE MAPLE CANDIES with you......for me.........and then I will let you on my ship.....deal? ;) pwetty pweeeeeezzz???


    Ill see what i can do


    Also another canadian here

    I cant fucking wait for this epicness i arrive in miami sunday and boom monday ROCK!!!
  • SADP666
    Wiper
    Posts: 3
    Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:12 pm

    Re: Canada's representing!

    by SADP666 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:15 pm

    I am from Hamilton, Ontario and am coming with three friends. Two are from here and one is from Saskatoon.

    Three of us are flying out of Buffalo just before noon on Sunday, connecting flight in Charlotte or something.

    Totally psyched to finally see SAXON after waiting for 24 years.
  • User avatar
    debborah1
    Commander
    Posts: 5986
    Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:37 pm
    Location: Phoenix, AZ
    Contact:

    Re: Canada's representing!

    by debborah1 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:22 pm

    SADP666 wrote:I am from Hamilton, Ontario and am coming with three friends. Two are from here and one is from Saskatoon.

    Three of us are flying out of Buffalo just before noon on Sunday, connecting flight in Charlotte or something.

    Totally psyched to finally see SAXON after waiting for 24 years.

    Welcome abroad!!!!! I feel the same about SAXON...its been quite a while!
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
  • User avatar
    debborah1
    Commander
    Posts: 5986
    Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:37 pm
    Location: Phoenix, AZ
    Contact:

    Re: Canada's representing!

    by debborah1 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:23 pm

    Rab wrote:
    debborah1 wrote:ATTENTION ALL CANADIANS....you MUST bring some PURE MAPLE CANDIES with you......for me.........and then I will let you on my ship.....deal? ;) pwetty pweeeeeezzz???


    Ill see what i can do


    Also another canadian here

    I cant fucking wait for this epicness i arrive in miami sunday and boom monday ROCK!!!

    AWWW....you are a doll face! thank you!
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
  • User avatar
    torpedo20
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 243
    Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:48 am
    Location: Toronto, Canada

    Re: Canada's representing!

    by torpedo20 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:26 pm

    Add one more:

    I am from Toronto, Ontario. Ready to go metal thrashing mad! :headbanger:

    I was trying to book the 11:00 am WestJet flight on Sunday but no luck - it was booked solid.
    I'm flying out with AA with departure at 2:40pm Sunday. Cannot wait.
    70,000 Tons of Metal: 2011(cabin: 6031), 2012(cabin: 2551), 2013(cabin:3023), 2014(cabin:2019), 2015(cabin:6455),2016(cabin:8369), 2017(cabin:8663), 2018(cabin:9227), 2019(cabin:2358), 2020(cabin:6703)
    Barge to Hell: 2012 (cabin: 2563)
  • User avatar
    ragnaröks_roller
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 600
    Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:20 am
    Location: Saskatoon, SK, Canada
    Contact:

    Re: Canada's representing!

    by ragnaröks_roller » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:06 pm

    How cool to see this thread resurface right before we leave, and a pre-boarding "hello" to the Canadians who've shown up in the last day or so! :D

    I don't think I'm going to be able to procure the maple candies, Debb, hopefully someone from Quebec or Ontario can fill your request -- that's where anything decent would be coming from anyway! :beerwink:
  • User avatar
    debborah1
    Commander
    Posts: 5986
    Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:37 pm
    Location: Phoenix, AZ
    Contact:

    Re: Canada's representing!

    by debborah1 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:10 pm

    ragnaröks_roller wrote:How cool to see this thread resurface right before we leave, and a pre-boarding "hello" to the Canadians who've shown up in the last day or so! :D

    I don't think I'm going to be able to procure the maple candies, Debb, hopefully someone from Quebec or Ontario can fill your request -- that's where anything decent would be coming from anyway! :beerwink:

    oKAY THANK YOU ANY WAY THOUGH...I JUST REALLY LOVE THAT SHIT
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
  • User avatar
    evilernie667
    Oiler
    Posts: 14
    Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:27 am
    Location: Edmonton, AB, Canada

    Re: Canada's representing!

    by evilernie667 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:25 pm

    I will see what I can do Debb :viking:
    \m/(-_-)\m/ Don't Metal With Evil \m/(-_-)\m/

    Deck 4
    Cabin 4512
  • User avatar
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3825
    Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:45 pm
    Location: Calgary, Alberta

    Re: Canada's representing!

    by vikingbitch » Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:45 am

    Stuck at the Toronto airport - met another two Calgarians going on the cruise. The Canuck invasion continues!!
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
  • User avatar
    Rab
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 582
    Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:22 am

    Re: Canada's representing!

    by Rab » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:38 am

    Leaving tomorrow hurray
  • User avatar
    DrAmygdala
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 181
    Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:52 am
    Location: Waterloo, Ontario
    Contact:

    Re: Canada's representing!

    by DrAmygdala » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:48 am

    Rab wrote:Leaving tomorrow hurray

    Are you on the 11:00 westjet flight as well?
  • User avatar
    Rab
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 582
    Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:22 am

    Re: Canada's representing!

    by Rab » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:09 am

    DrAmygdala wrote:
    Rab wrote:Leaving tomorrow hurray

    Are you on the 11:00 westjet flight as well?



    nah air canada for me im a travel agent in training and air canada gives me the best discount for my work
Locked 131 posts

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 59 guests