Post Reply 31 posts Page 1 of 1
Temperatures onboard?
    AstridDragon
    Petty Officer

Temperatures onboard?

by AstridDragon » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:56 am

Survivors!

Wondering what it's like onboard, especially since this seems like a much different event than a standard cruise. I imagine decks with mostly shopping or sleeping cabins will be in the chilly to comfortable range, yes? Much like malls or restaurants on land. (This is what I can gather from researching about regular cruises with Royal and other lines)

What are the concert halls/deck like? Assume deck will be hot during the day and chilly at night. I also assume the concert venues will get rather toasty?

Tried searching but the topic doesn't seem to come up much or is pretty vague, and I think maybe the search function is not great on this forum, thanks!
    Yippee38
    Petty Officer

Re: Temperatures onboard?

by Yippee38 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:28 am

I tend to get too hot most of the time, but the interior of the ship seems comfortable to me. If you're on the floor of the Allhambra (sp?) or the Pyramid Lounge, and up in the press, it will be warm. If you're further back, it's comfortable. The ice rink though, it always coolish unless the the place it jam packed (I've seen it like this a few times).

It's not cool, but it's not horribly hot either.

The pool deck is hot if you're in the sun. There's always a breeze so it helps. At night, it can be cool, but it isn't chilly usually IIRC.
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:30 am

Your assumptions are mostly accurate. Weather can vary, so you never know how hot or cold it will be on deck...but for the most part it will warm to comfortable outside, as we will be in the Caribbean. The only inside venue that can get hot is the lounge, I think the other ones are fine.
    Survivor
    • 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,2023,2024,See_you_in_2025

Absolute_Darkness-Death/Thrash_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/BandAbsoluteDarkness

Thud_Bukit-Death/Comedy_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist/Drummer/Bassist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/Thud-Bukit-100960638505481

70k Bands - Unofficial iPhone/Android_app_of_the_70,000_tons_cruise
    WishList
    • Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/
    AstridDragon
    Petty Officer

by AstridDragon » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:35 am

Ah, I tend to get hot pretty easy too, and it's even worse if I need to wear my boots (which I do when I am doing a lot of walking/standing) sooo good to know. Packing lots of shorts for sure!

Cannot wait for this!

Also quick other question if anyone notices - is it going to suck a lot with a cabin right under the Windjammer or is the ship decently soundproofed.
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:36 am

I'm usually too drunk to care :lol:
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
    JoAnnamayhem
    Petty Officer

by JoAnnamayhem » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:06 pm

I was so worried packing my first time around. I packed mainly summer items such as dresses, tank tops and shorts. During the pre parties in Miami I was freezing in the evenings! I was so glad I brought a few hoodies and a leather jacket because they were a life saver!

During the late night pool deck sets it can get a little nippy, a light jacket or a few long sleeve shirts wont hurt to bring. I told myself that this year I would bring more warmer items with me.

I wore mainly leggings, jeans and long sleeves in the evenings and stuck to my dresses and shorts during the day. During karaoke in the Labyrinth I remember I was wearing pants, long sleeve shirts and my vest and I was perfectly comfortable.

I am a naturally chilly person so it def has allot to do with your own resting body temp.

Shoes - if i knew how bad my feet were going to hurt after the trip was over I would absolutely packed better. I thought i was going to have to go to the hospital the day we docked because I couldn't even stand and hold my own weight without excruciating pain. I switched between converse, knee high combat boots, ankle boots and a pair of flip flops. This year I will be bringing more supportive sneakers as well as sole inserts.
    2018 - 9318
    2019 - 9222
    2020 - Home with my newborn!
    2023 - 7698
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:12 pm

I always get way too hot everywhere (good thing I live in Arizona). For me it is extremely hot and humid up on the pool deck. Inside the ship and the cabins is usually fine but a packed show or bar can make it pretty uncomfortable. Another thing to watch out for is the wind. It can be pretty strong up on the pool deck, especially at night. Doesn't make it chilly but wind is rather annoying to deal with. It also has rained a couple of times.
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:02 pm

I never found any outside show to be hot honestly,the sun is just a problem if you are faired skin.The wind on the new ship is actually worse than the old one most of the time.The Majesty lower level outside was less breezy and it feel warm sometimes,the new ship not so much.The rooms have 2 temperatures hot after you open a balcony door or a long shower and muh,the temperature the room stays at whatever temperature you try to set it to.The inside of the ship is very comfortable,I would suggest you bring a jacket or a compression type shirt for warmth because it can get cold especially with the wind.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:50 pm

Shoes - if i knew how bad my feet were going to hurt after the trip was over I would absolutely packed better. I thought i was going to have to go to the hospital the day we docked because I couldn't even stand and hold my own weight without excruciating pain. I switched between converse, knee high combat boots, ankle boots and a pair of flip flops. This year I will be bringing more supportive sneakers as well as sole inserts.

This right here. Except no knee high ankle boots for me.?? :)

Seriously--comfort is #1. 4 days of constantly walking,stairs,standing, wears on you. People wearing big boots, etc-fine for a local 4 hour show--tough on a ship.

I ditched the sandals and wear nice form fitting sneakers(runners, joggers or what ever people call them) .
    Temps are pretty normal I think--any time a Canadian like me can wear shorts outside in Feb, is a bonus! If you are from a Northern type country--the sun UV index is way higher in this area of the world than you think. I think the venues are pretty stable temp wise--I felt old smoking venues were way more hot and gross and sticky. LOL /
    Welcome on broad!
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    AstridDragon
    Petty Officer

by AstridDragon » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:26 am

" you are from a Northern type country--the sun UV index is way higher in this area of the world than you think"

Oh that is a good thing to keep in mind. Although I hear the 70k girls will spray you down with sunscreen?

Sounds like as a person that runs hot, I need to pack mostly warm weather clothes with some jackets and such, thank you guyyys.

Definitely plan on wearing only my boots and sneakers. Was thinking of bringing some water shoes for Labadee.
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:19 am

AstridDragon wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:26 am Although I hear the 70k girls will spray you down with sunscreen?
    If you can find 'em. I barely saw any this year. Also, if you don't have allergies. All of the sunscreen I tried to find on Hollywood Beach had aloe in it, and I'm allergic.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    AstridDragon
    Petty Officer

by AstridDragon » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:21 am

I have no allergies but I will totally bring my own in case of scarcity! Cool.
  • Masterbas
    Petty Officer

by Masterbas » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:56 pm

I'm definitely going to get ridiculed by this :lol: , but I wear my Crocs on board almost all the time. Like someone said, comfort is #1, and Crocs are comfort. I've never had any issues with my feets after 2 cruises so far.

Also, from a Canadian perspective, the weather is awesome, around 25 celcius most of the time. But it does get warmer when we get to Haiti for sure. I think we had around 30 celcius in 2017 in Haiti. Shorts and sandals for me in these conditions. I bring my hoodie just in case, but I never use it on board.
    2017 - Cabin 9580
    2018 - Cabin 9611
    2019 - Cabin 9675
    2020 - Cabin 8233
    2023 - Cabin 7669
    2024 - Cabin 8659

3.Inches.of.Blood./.Aeternam./.Aether.Realm./.Alestorm./.Alien.Weaponry./.Allegaeon./.Amon.Amarth./.Amorphis./.An.Abstract.Illusion./.Augury./.Avantasia./.Avatar./.Barren.Earth./.Battlecross./.Before.The.Dawn./.Be'lakor./.Beyond.Creation./.Blackguard./.Blind.Guardian./.Cruachan./.Dark.Lunacy./.Dark.Funeral./.Dark.Oath./.Dark.Tranquillity./.Death.Angel./.Devin.Townsend./.Die.Apokalyptischen.Reiter./.Dimmu.Borgir./.Draconian./.Dragonforce./.Drakum./.Dreamtale./.Eluveitie./.Ensiferum./.Epica./.Equilibrium./.Euphoreon./.Evocation./.Exmortus./.Ex.Deo./.Fear.Of.Domination./.Finntroll./.Fracturus./.Ghost.Ship.Octavius./.Gloryhammer./.Gojira./.Grailknights./.Hammerfall./.Hands.of.Despair./.Heathen.Foray./.Heidevolk./.Helloween./.Helsott./.Hollow./.Horizon.Ignited./.Insomnium./.In.Vain./.Kalmah./.Kataklysm./.Kissin.Dynamite./.Korpiklaani./.Kreator./.Lord.Of.The.Lost./.Manegarm./.Marianas.Rest./.Mayan./.Moonsorrow./.Moonspell./.Mors.Principium.Est./.Mors.Subita./.Myrath./.Naglfar./.Ne.Obliviscaris./.Nekrogoblikon./.Night.Demon./.Novembers.Doom./.Omnium.Gatherum./.Orphaned.Land./.Persefone./.Powerglove./.Powerwolf./.Psychework./.Revocation./.Rivers.of.Nihil./.Rotting.Christ./.Sabaton./.Saltatio.Mortis./.Scar.Symmetry./.Serenity./.Shade.Empire./.Shape.the.Above./.Shylmagoghnar./.Sonata.Arctica./.Spacemak3r./.Starkill./.Steel.Panther./.Stratovarius./.Striker./.Svartsot./.Swallow.the.Sun./.Tarot./.Tenacious.D./.Terasbetoni./.The.Agonist./.The.Black.Dahlia.Murder./.The.Halo.Effect./.Therion./.Trollfest./.Turisas./.Tyr./.Unleash.the.Archers./.Van.Canto./.Varg./.Wilderun./.Wintersun./.Wolfheart

Red- Out for being on-board last year
    Green- It's ON
    Cyan- Most Wanted
    AstridDragon
    Petty Officer

by AstridDragon » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:10 am

Masterbas wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:56 pm I'm definitely going to get ridiculed by this :lol: , but I wear my Crocs on board almost all the time. Like someone said, comfort is #1, and Crocs are comfort. I've never had any issues with my feets after 2 cruises so far.

Also, from a Canadian perspective, the weather is awesome, around 25 celcius most of the time. But it does get warmer when we get to Haiti for sure. I think we had around 30 celcius in 2017 in Haiti. Shorts and sandals for me in these conditions. I bring my hoodie just in case, but I never use it on board.
    Nah man, I think the coolest people are the ones that do their own thing. Especially if you can forgo looks for comfort, hell yeeeah!

25 is a little warmer than I'd prefer but I can live with that. I am so excited for this! I hope it's my first of many years.
  • Bob
    Petty Officer

by Bob » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:05 am

Masterbas wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:56 pm ...
    Like someone said, comfort is #1, and Crocs are comfort. I've never had any issues with my feets after 2 cruises so far.
    Shorts and sandals for me in these conditions. I bring my hoodie just in case, but I never use it on board.
    Exactly! Sandals, shorts and tees. I bring a hoodie also but never used it except for last year pre-cruise week in Florida. For some reason it was unseasonably chilly at night. People do complain about over-heating Sunday night when in costume.

Top-side sun is my main issue, I'm a vampire and the sun is not my friend, why I usually only go up there at night and do the inside venues more during the day. Bring lots of sunscreen.
    Wishlist 2024: Ranked in order of:
    1. Line up on the center rail for both sets if announced.

Konvent
    2. Never seen them live.
    Anaal_Nathrakh-/-Burning_Witches-/-Combichrist-/-Dee_Snider-/-Gojira-/-Grai-/-Hanzel_und_Gretyl-/-IGNEA-/-Inquisition-/-Jinjer-/-Lovebites-/-King_Diamond-/-Mgla-/-Opeth-/-Rob_Zombie-/-Spiritbox-/-Temple_of_Evil-/-The_Hu-/-Vader-/-Visigoth-/-Wagakki_Band
    3. Seen them before and would love to see them on das boat.
    Avatar-/-Babymetal-/-Behemoth-/-Corrosion_of_Conformity-/-Fleshgod_Apocalypse-/-Lacuna_Coil-/-Lamb_of_God-/-Meshuggah-/-Metsatöll-/-Myrkur-/-Sabaton-/-Sepultura-/-Suicidal_Tendencies-/-Therion-/-The_Iron_Maidens-/-Wolves_in_the_Throne_Room
    70K Survivor - 2015, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 23
    AstridDragon
    Petty Officer

by AstridDragon » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:15 am

Bob wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:05 am People do complain about over-heating Sunday night when in costume.

In costume? I've heard bits here and there about costumes for something, please tell me more!
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:35 am

AstridDragon wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:15 am
    Bob wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:05 am People do complain about over-heating Sunday night when in costume.

In costume? I've heard bits here and there about costumes for something, please tell me more!
    Yeah, last day is costume day. Some people do it, others don't. It depends how you feel about it. I think it's fun. Oh and try to get some silly costume, or at least something that will not be bulky in your luggage
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
    AstridDragon
    Petty Officer

by AstridDragon » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:39 am

cegr80 wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:35 am

Yeah, last day is costume day. Some people do it, others don't. It depends how you feel about it. I think it's fun. Oh and try to get some silly costume, or at least something that will not be bulky in your luggage
    Oh I'm pretty down for that.
  • Bob
    Petty Officer

by Bob » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:06 am

AstridDragon wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:39 am ...
    Check out the Facebook groups and YouTube 70K recap channels for ideas on what people dress-up as. It's some pretty amazing stuff, cosplay convention level.
    Wishlist 2024: Ranked in order of:
    1. Line up on the center rail for both sets if announced.

Konvent
    2. Never seen them live.
    Anaal_Nathrakh-/-Burning_Witches-/-Combichrist-/-Dee_Snider-/-Gojira-/-Grai-/-Hanzel_und_Gretyl-/-IGNEA-/-Inquisition-/-Jinjer-/-Lovebites-/-King_Diamond-/-Mgla-/-Opeth-/-Rob_Zombie-/-Spiritbox-/-Temple_of_Evil-/-The_Hu-/-Vader-/-Visigoth-/-Wagakki_Band
    3. Seen them before and would love to see them on das boat.
    Avatar-/-Babymetal-/-Behemoth-/-Corrosion_of_Conformity-/-Fleshgod_Apocalypse-/-Lacuna_Coil-/-Lamb_of_God-/-Meshuggah-/-Metsatöll-/-Myrkur-/-Sabaton-/-Sepultura-/-Suicidal_Tendencies-/-Therion-/-The_Iron_Maidens-/-Wolves_in_the_Throne_Room
    70K Survivor - 2015, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 23
    BlackToothGrin
    Crewman

by BlackToothGrin » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:41 pm

Bob wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:06 am
    AstridDragon wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:39 am ...
    Check out the Facebook groups and YouTube 70K recap channels for ideas on what people dress-up as. It's some pretty amazing stuff, cosplay convention level.
    They have some cool ideas on Pinterest to: https://www.pinterest.ca/70000Tons/7000 ... ume-ideas/
  • Masterbas
    Petty Officer

by Masterbas » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:16 am

AstridDragon wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:39 am
    cegr80 wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:35 am

Every year I try to think of something, but I always end up not doing it because of luggage space :(.
    2017 - Cabin 9580
    2018 - Cabin 9611
    2019 - Cabin 9675
    2020 - Cabin 8233
    2023 - Cabin 7669
    2024 - Cabin 8659

3.Inches.of.Blood./.Aeternam./.Aether.Realm./.Alestorm./.Alien.Weaponry./.Allegaeon./.Amon.Amarth./.Amorphis./.An.Abstract.Illusion./.Augury./.Avantasia./.Avatar./.Barren.Earth./.Battlecross./.Before.The.Dawn./.Be'lakor./.Beyond.Creation./.Blackguard./.Blind.Guardian./.Cruachan./.Dark.Lunacy./.Dark.Funeral./.Dark.Oath./.Dark.Tranquillity./.Death.Angel./.Devin.Townsend./.Die.Apokalyptischen.Reiter./.Dimmu.Borgir./.Draconian./.Dragonforce./.Drakum./.Dreamtale./.Eluveitie./.Ensiferum./.Epica./.Equilibrium./.Euphoreon./.Evocation./.Exmortus./.Ex.Deo./.Fear.Of.Domination./.Finntroll./.Fracturus./.Ghost.Ship.Octavius./.Gloryhammer./.Gojira./.Grailknights./.Hammerfall./.Hands.of.Despair./.Heathen.Foray./.Heidevolk./.Helloween./.Helsott./.Hollow./.Horizon.Ignited./.Insomnium./.In.Vain./.Kalmah./.Kataklysm./.Kissin.Dynamite./.Korpiklaani./.Kreator./.Lord.Of.The.Lost./.Manegarm./.Marianas.Rest./.Mayan./.Moonsorrow./.Moonspell./.Mors.Principium.Est./.Mors.Subita./.Myrath./.Naglfar./.Ne.Obliviscaris./.Nekrogoblikon./.Night.Demon./.Novembers.Doom./.Omnium.Gatherum./.Orphaned.Land./.Persefone./.Powerglove./.Powerwolf./.Psychework./.Revocation./.Rivers.of.Nihil./.Rotting.Christ./.Sabaton./.Saltatio.Mortis./.Scar.Symmetry./.Serenity./.Shade.Empire./.Shape.the.Above./.Shylmagoghnar./.Sonata.Arctica./.Spacemak3r./.Starkill./.Steel.Panther./.Stratovarius./.Striker./.Svartsot./.Swallow.the.Sun./.Tarot./.Tenacious.D./.Terasbetoni./.The.Agonist./.The.Black.Dahlia.Murder./.The.Halo.Effect./.Therion./.Trollfest./.Turisas./.Tyr./.Unleash.the.Archers./.Van.Canto./.Varg./.Wilderun./.Wintersun./.Wolfheart

Red- Out for being on-board last year
    Green- It's ON
    Cyan- Most Wanted
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:33 am

thunderbird wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:26 pm Do you guys take sunscreen with you? I've got really fair skin and I get sunburn momentarily. Or some Mango Butter (like this one) will be enough??
    SUNSCREEN, SUNSCREEN, SUNSCREEN!
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:59 am

thunderbird wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:26 pm Do you guys take sunscreen with you? I've got really fair skin and I get sunburn momentarily. Or some Mango Butter (like this one) will be enough??
    Yes, sunscreen is vital. Otherwise you will die
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:10 pm

You will absolutely want to bring sunscreen with you. BUT be aware that the larger bottles of spray sunscreen are not TSA-compliant and will probably be confiscated if you travel by air. (I made that mistake.)

Our port-stop in 2020 is Cozumel, and local ordinances require that "reef-safe" sunscreen or sunblock be used. I doubt anyone will be marched off to a Mexican jail for using regular sunblock, but I found some reef-safe sunblock recently and picked it up, at a surprisingly decent price. (For US readers, it was at Costco.)
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:59 pm

Pellaz wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:10 pm... and local ordinances require that "reef-safe" sunscreen or sunblock be used
    I was not even aware this is a thing. How can regular sunscreen damage reefs?
    toby
    Midshipman

by toby » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:02 am

cegr80 wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:59 pm
    Pellaz wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:10 pm... and local ordinances require that "reef-safe" sunscreen or sunblock be used
    I was not even aware this is a thing. How can regular sunscreen damage reefs?
    https://www.icriforum.org/sites/default ... reen_0.pdf
    Survivor 2019,2020,2023,2024/Wishlist...
    A.Sound.Of.Thunder/Accept/Ad.Infinitum/Aether.Realm/Alabama.Thunderpussy/Amaranthe/Anthrax/Arch.Enemy/Art.Of.Anarchy/At.The.Gates/Avantasia/Avatar/Burning.Witches/Cattle.Decapitation/Cemetery.Skyline/Corrosion.Of.Conformity/Crowbar/Dark.Tranquillity/Death.Angel/Death.Dealer.Union/Deathless.Legacy/Devin.Townsend/Dragony/Dream.Theater/Edguy/Elegant.Weapons/Eluveitie/Ensiferum/Exhorder/Exodus/Fates.Warning/Goatwhore/Haken/Hammerfall/Havok/Helloween/Hellscore/Jinjer/Kerry.King/King.Diamond/King's.X/Kobra.and.the.Lotus/Lacuna.Coil/Mercyful.Fate/Meshuggah/Metal.Church/Moonspell/Mors.Principium.Est/Myrath/Napalm.Death/Ne.Obliviscaris/Nekrogoblikon/Northern.Kings/Opeth/Orphaned.Land/Overkill/Paradise.Lost/Persefone/Powerwolf/Queensryche/Rage/Raven/Ravenous.EH/Riot.V/Sabaton/Scardust/Scorched.Moon/Seven.Spires/SIGH/Skiltron/Solemn.Vision/Sonata.Arctica/Soto/Stratovarius/Subway.to.Sally/Suicidal.Tendencies/Svartsot/Symphony.X/Testament/The.Black.Dahlia.Murder/The.Hu/The.Unity/Tribunal/Trouble/Twilight.Force/Unleash.The.Archers/Van.Canto/Within.Temptation
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:01 pm

Very interesting read. Thanks for sharing!
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: Temperatures onbroad?

by Memnoch » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:55 am

Am I the only one annoyed by the misspelling on the subject line?
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:46 am

I've never even used sun screen in my life..
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

Re: Temperatures onbroad?

by Pellaz » Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:28 am

Memnoch wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:55 am Am I the only one annoyed by the misspelling on the subject line?
    "Onbroad"?

Yes.
    Yes, you are. :lol:
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    toby
    Midshipman

by toby » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:29 am

cegr80 wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:01 pm
    Very interesting read. Thanks for sharing!
    No problem. I have too hard a time going without new ink to go in the ocean anyway. lol
    Survivor 2019,2020,2023,2024/Wishlist...
    A.Sound.Of.Thunder/Accept/Ad.Infinitum/Aether.Realm/Alabama.Thunderpussy/Amaranthe/Anthrax/Arch.Enemy/Art.Of.Anarchy/At.The.Gates/Avantasia/Avatar/Burning.Witches/Cattle.Decapitation/Cemetery.Skyline/Corrosion.Of.Conformity/Crowbar/Dark.Tranquillity/Death.Angel/Death.Dealer.Union/Deathless.Legacy/Devin.Townsend/Dragony/Dream.Theater/Edguy/Elegant.Weapons/Eluveitie/Ensiferum/Exhorder/Exodus/Fates.Warning/Goatwhore/Haken/Hammerfall/Havok/Helloween/Hellscore/Jinjer/Kerry.King/King.Diamond/King's.X/Kobra.and.the.Lotus/Lacuna.Coil/Mercyful.Fate/Meshuggah/Metal.Church/Moonspell/Mors.Principium.Est/Myrath/Napalm.Death/Ne.Obliviscaris/Nekrogoblikon/Northern.Kings/Opeth/Orphaned.Land/Overkill/Paradise.Lost/Persefone/Powerwolf/Queensryche/Rage/Raven/Ravenous.EH/Riot.V/Sabaton/Scardust/Scorched.Moon/Seven.Spires/SIGH/Skiltron/Solemn.Vision/Sonata.Arctica/Soto/Stratovarius/Subway.to.Sally/Suicidal.Tendencies/Svartsot/Symphony.X/Testament/The.Black.Dahlia.Murder/The.Hu/The.Unity/Tribunal/Trouble/Twilight.Force/Unleash.The.Archers/Van.Canto/Within.Temptation
Post Reply 31 posts Page 1 of 1