Post Reply 47 posts
Labadee Excursions
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

Re: Labadee Excursions

by Daenerys » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:02 pm

acidbasement wrote: WTF, they haven't added a whaling excursion with Tyr.
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

We did the Amiga island excursion the last time the boat went to Haiti and we really enjoyed it, so we'll be doing that again. Basically just get to chill and drink on a private beach.
    Voyager-Vuur-GrandMagus-Myrath-Borknagar-NovembersDoom-Aeternam-Havok-TheHaloEffect-Moonspell-SepticFlesh-Sigh-BarrenEarth-Iotunn-ScarSymmetry-Nekrogoblikon
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:24 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:42 am Ive never snorkeled before. But love sodom so it was a added bonus :bangers:
    These were my thoughts exactly. I was planning on just sleeping in and staying on the boat. But I've always wanted to try snorkeling and when I saw Sodom was involved it was a no brainer for me :beerbang:
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Asphyx-/-At.the.Gates-/-AUTOPSY-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Fast-/-Bölzer-/-CARCASS-/-CATTLE.DECAPITATION-/-Cloak-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-DISMEMBER-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-DYING.FETUS-/-Dyscarnate-/-Gatecreeper-/-Finntroll-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorod-/-Grave-/-Gruesome-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hath-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kaoteon-/-Katatonia-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Magic.Circle-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Possessed-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-SATAN-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-SOEN-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
    JoAnnamayhem
    Petty Officer

by JoAnnamayhem » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:18 pm

For anyone who has done the coaster, it says you can have a guest on your cart. Do they need to pay separately or can they just come on your reservation?
    2018 - 9318
    2019 - 9222
    2020 - Home with my newborn!
    2023 - 7698
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:18 pm

JoAnnamayhem wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:18 pm For anyone who has done the coaster, it says you can have a guest on your cart. Do they need to pay separately or can they just come on your reservation?
    Per Royal's website:

"Purchase a ticket and take a person along in your cart for free!"

So, who wants to split it? :twisted:

OR, I suppose someone could get the all-day pass and then collect "seat rental fees" from their co-riders. You could pay off the cruise that way! :lol:
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    JoAnnamayhem
    Petty Officer

by JoAnnamayhem » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:33 am

Pellaz wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:18 pm
    JoAnnamayhem wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:18 pm For anyone who has done the coaster, it says you can have a guest on your cart. Do they need to pay separately or can they just come on your reservation?
    Per Royal's website:

"Purchase a ticket and take a person along in your cart for free!"

So, who wants to split it? :twisted:

OR, I suppose someone could get the all-day pass and then collect "seat rental fees" from their co-riders. You could pay off the cruise that way! :lol:
    Thank you for pointing out something I should have been able to figure out on my own! I must have missed that, I added the coaster to my excursions, I don't think it will be harmful for the baby it seems like smooth ride. I put at first how it was for 2 of us, and it wanted me to pay for her as well! That's when I got confused haha
    2018 - 9318
    2019 - 9222
    2023 - 7698
  • FinnPete
    Crewman

by FinnPete » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:08 pm

JoAnnamayhem wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:33 am
    I added the coaster to my excursions, I don't think it will be harmful for the baby it seems like smooth ride. I put at first how it was for 2 of us, and it wanted me to pay for her as well! That's when I got confused haha
    Hide it well and you'll do 3 for 1
    JoAnnamayhem
    Petty Officer

by JoAnnamayhem » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:57 pm

FinnPete wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:08 pm
    JoAnnamayhem wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:33 am
    I added the coaster to my excursions, I don't think it will be harmful for the baby it seems like smooth ride. I put at first how it was for 2 of us, and it wanted me to pay for her as well! That's when I got confused haha
    Hide it well and you'll do 3 for 1
    I like the way you think! I'm barely showing, i look like my normal chunky self haha. Nobody would be able to tell if im prego or just had a few extra donuts
    2018 - 9318
    2019 - 9222
    2023 - 7698