Post Reply 708 posts
2020 Wishlist (Repeats & 1st Timers)
    cowboy71
    Commander

Re: 2020 Wishlist (Repeats & 1st Timers)

by cowboy71 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:11 pm

I have a couple of bucketlist bands just outside the top 100.

More votes for FROZEN CROWN, RUNNING WILD, ELVENKING, SOJOURNER, BROTHERS OF METAL and KALIDIA please :0
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:19 am

Phoenix wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:51 am
    cowboy71 wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:09 pm 11 with over 1,000 posts
    One of which posted an anti-wishlist :P
    Yes, Dallas, don’t count it.
    I knew something was wrong when I saw ALESTORM and STUCK MOJO.
    I live in the Pacific Northwest, where we also practice passive-aggressive bullshit, but apparently not as much as Canadians :D
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:44 am

Posted as a wishlist, counted as a wishlist. :P

Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:15 am

cowboy71 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:44 am Posted as a wishlist, counted as a wishlist. :P

Spoken like a parent :lol:
    Yeah, I don’t see how Phoenix could top this year, where all the stars seemed to align just for her.
    I’ll claim half of her anti-list.
  • Dimmu666
    Wiper

by Dimmu666 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:02 am

So repeats and first timers are mixed.
    Here's my list in alphabetic order... :

Amon Amarth - Alien Weaponry - Ancient Bards - Angel Nation - Anwynn - At The Gates - Ayreon
    Battlelore - Battlesword - Be'lakor - Beyond the Black - Bleeding Gods
    Carcass - Critical Mess
    Dimmu Borgir - Doomas - Doro
    Emperor
    Galadriel
    Harakiri For The Sky - Hexa Mera - Hypocrisy
    Introtyl
    Jinjer
    Lacuna Coil - Leave Scars - Lemuria
    Mgla - Moonspell - Myrkur
    Opeth - Orcus O Dis
    Powerwolf - Primordial
    Saille - Silent Stream Of Godless Elegy - Sisters of Suffocation - Spoil Engine - Stortregn
    The Order Of Chaos - Troldhaugen
    Within Temptation - Wormed

A variety of a lot of styles :D
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:06 am

First and biggest wish are of course:
    UNDERTOW

Agypnie
    Ahab
    Alcest
    Amon Amarth
    Anacrusis
    Anvil
    Axxis
    Be'lakor
    Blind Guardian
    Callisto
    Candlemass
    Carcass
    Copia
    Dark Tranquillity
    Deftones
    Dordeduh
    Dornenreich
    Dream Theater
    Ektomorf
    End of Green
    Ereb Altor
    Evergrey
    Helloween
    Holy Moses
    Iced Earth
    Ill Nino
    In Flames
    Katatonia (If they are alive again)
    King Apathy
    Korn
    Kreator
    Lacuna Coil
    Long Distance Calling
    Megadeth
    Ministry
    Moonspell
    My Dying Bride
    My Sleeping Karma
    Nailed to Obscurity
    Orphaned Land
    Overkill
    Parasite Inc.
    Refused
    Rob Zombie
    Rotting Christ
    Running Wild
    Samael
    Six Feet Under
    Solstafir
    Sucidial Tendencies
    Testament
    U.D.O.
    Wardruna

And not to forget:
    UNDERTOW
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
  • Shalini
    Oiler

by Shalini » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:18 am

Reading over other posts, I realized I forgot a few!

Æther Realm
    Brothers of Metal
    Jinjer
    Kartikeya
    Trollfest
  • EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:46 am

I don't post much anymore. I, and several other extreme fans I spoke to, no longer feel welcome here. As a result, there's been an inherent bias in the bands announced over the last couple of years, trending away from the extreme spectrum.

People need to post their wishlists, if only so we can get the genre representation correct.

Only one repeat for me. And yes, a couple of the bands aren't technically "active", but it's a "wishlist", and Andy has pulled off better. I reserve the right to revise the list as appropriate (which means I may add repeats or bands I've seen before).

Legion of the Damned
    Necrophagist
    Angelus Apatrida
    The Absence
    The Crown
    Triptykon
    Byzantine
    Crimson Glory
    Dark Fortress
    Sylosis
    Vektor
    Dew-Scented
    HateSphere
    Lay Down Rotten
    Facebreaker
    Agrimonia
    Hail Spirit Noir
    Absu
    Giant of the Mountain
    Widower
    Royal Thunder
    Ribspreader
    Virgin Snatch
    Watain
    Archspire
    Steve Vai
    Body Count
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:12 am

Ok Andy

Vio-lence is active again (more then just the series of Bay Area shows that was supposed to only be 1)

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/reunit ... -festival/

It's time to lock these guys in!

For those thrash fans that have not heard of Vio-lence, check out Eternal Nightmare and a track off the second album' World in a World'. These guys were royalty in the Bay Area, but did not have as much success outside of the Bay Area back in the day.
    Survivor
    • 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,2023,2024,See_you_in_2025

Absolute_Darkness-Death/Thrash_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/BandAbsoluteDarkness

Thud_Bukit-Death/Comedy_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist/Drummer/Bassist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/Thud-Bukit-100960638505481

70k Bands - Unofficial iPhone/Android_app_of_the_70,000_tons_cruise
    WishList
    • Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:17 am

Godflesh wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:15 am Yeah, I don’t see how Phoenix could top this year, where all the stars seemed to align just for her.
    Pretty much, yeah.

I love all you fuckers but traveling to the US is becoming harder and harder. I'll take a year to save up for Japan, see if some stuff happens. And maybe I'll still pop down for the pre-parties...

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    taraimaro
    Oiler

by taraimaro » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:44 am

cowboy71 wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:08 pm Early days, so just the multiples for now :)
    3 Amon Amarth, Powerwolf
    2 Alestorm, Amorphis, Edguy, Equilibrium, Gotthard, Sabaton, Tarot, Trollfest
    I don't think Tarot will ever play anywhere again. :( Their drummer Pecu Cinnari died in September 2016 (he had ALS) and I think the rest of the band just played one or two memorial/ALS fundraising gigs after that. Janne Tolsa is busy with Turmion Kätilöt and Marco Hietala with Nightwish, so I think that's it for Tarot. I've understood that they don't want to find any replacement drummer because Pecu was such an essential part of the group since the 1980s.

As for my own wishlist:
    Alestorm
    Amorphis (maybe with Anneke, because they are doing Queen of Time special shows and Anneke is touring with them in the US/Canada next September/October?)
    Avantasia
    Cattle Decapitation
    Dalriada
    Edguy
    Emperor
    Equilibrium
    Gojira
    Gyze
    Nervosa
    Nightwish
    Omnium Gatherum
    Opeth
    Skálmöld
    Stam1na (yes they are from Finland and yes I've seen them many times, but their new album is great and they deserve to be know outside Finland <3)
    2017 - survivor
    2018 - survivor
    2019 - survivor
    2020 - survivor
    2023 - survivor
    2024 - survivor
    2025 - I wanna go already!
    stoverkill
    Midshipman

by stoverkill » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:16 pm

DALLAS..... I need to make some additions to my original list (additions are in BOLD)
    Thank you :shred:

FIRST TIMERS
    VIOLATOR
    TERRIFIER
    HATCHET
    VIO-LENCE
    RAZOR
    SUICIDAL TENDENCIES
    THRASH OR DIE
    DARK ANGEL
    ARMORED SAINT
    DIO DISCIPLES
    PRONG
    VIRUS
    XENTRIX
    GALACTIC EMPIRE

DUST BOLT
    NUCLEAR ASSAULT
    TOXIC HOLOCAUST
    LICH KING
    SHREDHEAD

REPEATS
    GAMA BOMB
    GHOUL
    SEITA
    SACRED REICH
    FLOTSAM & JETSAM
    HAVOK
    D.R.I.
    HEATHEN
    ARTILLERY
    HELSTAR
    WHIPLASH
    ANTHRAX
    KREATOR
    DESTRUCTION
    BONDED BY BLOOD
    AGENT STEEL
    DIAMOND HEAD
    JUNGLE ROT
    NERVOSA
    PRIMAL FEAR
    VENOM

STRIKER
    FORBIDDEN
    TESTAMENT
    EXODUS
    DEATH ANGEL
    13 time survivor
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:08 pm

And Oceans
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:19 pm

Couple more for my wishlist:

BEYOND THE BLACK
    CAN BARDD
    HEATHEN FORAY
    WAYLANDER
    Last edited by cowboy71 on Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:50 pm

Latest additions and updates.

72 cruisers, 2,685 requests, 999 unique acts requested.

Top requests so far. Going down to 6 requests or more now gives us the top 113.

An influx of newbies has narrowed the gap between newbies and veterans, with the bands that have been on previously now beating the 'newbies' 62 to 51.

Note that GREEN are bands that have been on previously.

35 Amon Amarth

25 Blind Guardian

23 Amorphis, Rotting Christ

22 Alestorm

20 Borknagar, Gojira

19 Be'lakor

18 Iced Earth

17 Insomnium, Powerwolf, Sabaton, Wintersun

16 Candlemass

15 Behemoth, Dimmu Borgir, Emperor

14 Demons & Wizards, Moonspell, Opeth, Wolfheart

13 Dark Tranquillity, Hypocrisy, Omnium Gatherum, Turisas

12 Beast in Black, Chthonic, Epica, Equilibrium, Finntroll, Kreator, Lacuna Coil, Melechesh, Mgla, Moonsorrow, My Dying Bride, Nightwish, Triptykon

11 Avantasia, Death Angel, Dragonforce, Katatonia, Orphaned Land, Testament, The Crown

10 Abbath, Battle Beast, Children of Bodom, Devin Townsend, Draconian, Edguy, Eternal Tears of Sorrow

9 Aeternam, At The Gates, Enslaved, Myrath, November's Doom, Orden Ogan, Power Trip, Septicflesh

8 Ahab, Allegaeon, Dalriada, Einherjer, Ihsahn, Immortal, Oceans of Slumber, Primordial, Saltatio Mortis, Saturnus, Stratovarius, Swallow The Sun, Within Temptation

7 Aether Realm, Anaal Nathrakh, Ancient Bards, Arch Enemy, Battlelore, Black Crown Initiate, Carach Angren, Cradle of Filth, Dark Fortess, Hammerfall, Helloween, jinjer, Korpiklaani, Seventh Wonder, Therion, Tribulation, Vader

6 Amaranthe, Archspire, Ayreon, Batushka, Belzebubs, Cattle Decapitation, Decapitated, Dismember, Exodus, Khemmis, Lamb of God, Legion of the Damned, Mastodon, Municipal Waste, Mykur, Nuclear Assault, Running Wild, Satyricon, Soilwork, Tankard, Trollfest, Visigoth, VUUR, Watain
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:42 pm

Some more interesting stats, from the current top 113 requested bands.

Oldest-formed bands, from the 70s - Running Wild (1976) and Exodus (1979).

18 formed in the 1980s, 55 in the 90s, 26 in the '00s, and the rest formed since 2010.

GENRES!!! We have:

19 - Melodeath
    17 - Power Metal
    17 - Black Metal
    12 - Progressive
    11 - Folk
    9 - Thrash
    8 - Doom
    7 - Symphonic
    5 - Death
    3 - Extreme
    2 - Tech Death
    1 - Celtic (Primordial)
    1 - Medieval (Saltatio Mortis)
    1 - Pagan (Moonsorrow)
    1 - Viking (Einherjer)

So for those complaining about lack of Thrash? Well, if you go by the wishes of this particular group, it just ain't that popular :P 9 out of 113 - doing the math, that is 7%. Of which 5 just scrape in at the very bottom of the list, and you have to go to about 40th to find the first (Kreator) :P

Extrapolating these figures out to a 60 band 70K lineup would give you something like:

10 Melodeath
    9 Power
    9 Black
    7 Prog
    6 Folk
    4 Thrash
    4 Doom
    4 Symphonic
    3 Death
    2 Extreme
    1 Tech Death
    1 Celtic/Medieval/Pagan/Viking
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • Metaladdict187
    Chief Petty Officer

by Metaladdict187 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:19 pm

Here it goes!!

Alestorm
    Hypocrisy
    Iced Earth
    Within Temptation
    Turisas
    Equilibrium
    Haggard
    Amorphis
    Amon Amarth
    Amaranthe
    Avantasis
    Be'Lakor
    Carach Angran
    Dark Tranquility
    Epica
    Fear Factory
    Finntroll
    Insomnium
    Ignea
    Imperial Age
    Morbid Angel
    Nightwish
    Leaves Eyes
    Sirenia
    Lacuna Coil
    Psychostick
    Powerglove
    Orphaned Land
    Starkill
    Hammerfall
    Battle Beast
    Beast in Black
    Children of Bodom
    Moonspell
    Orden Ogan
    At the Gates
    Therion
    Omnium Gathetum
    Sepultura
    Last edited by Metaladdict187 on Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    2012 Cabin 2122
    2014 Cabin 2060
    2016 Cabin 2602
    2017 Cabin 2668
    George.SanRoman
    Wiper

by George.SanRoman » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:27 pm

Akercocke (top of my bucket list)
    Pallbearer
    Katatonia
    Candlemass
    Municipal Waste
    Iced Earth
    Impaled
    Ghoul
    Helloween (w/Kiske and Hansen)
    Moonspell
    Carcass
    Enslaved
    Shining (Swe)
    Skeletonwitch
    Tribulation
    Voices
    Opeth
    Anaal Nathrakh
    My Dying Bride
    Ahab
    Alestorm
    Amon Amarth

I'm sure there are more, but those are the ones on top of my head
    2018 - cabin 3266
    2019 - cabin 6135
    dws515
    Oiler

by dws515 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:50 pm

Planning my 10th cruise next year! Can't wait to be back with you all. I'm on the side of "there are so many bands, that I'll never really be able to see everything I want", so even if I get just a small portion of my wish list, i'll be a happy cruiser. Side note, as a big NFL fan, i'm super happy that we're not cruising during the super bowl this year! That always consumes a lot of prime band time for me.

Alestorm
    Alien Weaponry
    Allegaeon
    Amon Amarth
    Amorphis
    At The Gates
    Baroness
    Behemoth
    Candlemass
    Chthonic
    Corrosion of Conformity
    Dark Tranquility
    Death Angel
    Epica
    Equilibrium
    Ex Deo
    Exodus
    Gama Bomb
    Havok
    Iced Earth
    Insomnium
    Iron Reagan
    Jinjer
    King Diamond
    Korpiklaani
    Municipal Waste
    Orden Ogan
    Panopticon
    Power Trip
    Powerwolf
    Red Fang
    Sabaton
    Scar Symmetry
    Septicflesh
    Seven Spires
    Skeletonwitch
    Soilwork
    Suicidal Tendencies
    Tengger Cavalry
    Testament
    Vader
    Wolfheart
    9 time cruiser, can't wait for round 10!
  • Jamielee78
    Wiper

by Jamielee78 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:50 pm

Amon Amarth
    Amorphis
    Animals as Leaders
    Arsis
    At the Gates
    Behemoth
    Belphegor
    Black Anvil
    Cannibal Corpse
    Carach Angren
    Carcass
    Cattle Decapitation
    Chelsea Wolf
    The Contortionist
    Cryptopsy
    Dark Tranquillity
    Deicide
    Dying Fetus
    Dyscarnate
    Electric Wizard
    Emperor
    Enslaved
    Eyehategod
    Fallujah
    Gojira
    Gorgatron
    Ihsahn
    Incite
    Insomnium
    Intronaut
    Kylesa
    Mastodon
    Mayhem
    Meshuggah
    Morbid Angel
    Myrkur
    Nasum
    Necrot
    Neurosis
    Oculum Dei
    Omnium Gatherum
    Post Pulse
    Revocation
    Rivers of Nihil
    Skeletonwitch
    Swallow the Sun
    Tombs
    Toothgrinder
    Ultar
    Vader
    Venom Prison
    Watain
    Wolves in the Throne Room

:death: :shred: :death: :shred: :death: :shred: :death: :shred:
  • Downvod
    Midshipman

by Downvod » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:05 pm

Dallas, I’d like to add Sunburst, please.
    70k 2016: Cabin 7279
    70k 2017: Cabin 6361
    70k 2018: Cabin 1704
    70k 2019: Cabin 1402
    70k 2020: Cabin 9220
    70k 2023: Cabin 1704
    70k 2024: Cabin 1688

Abbath-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aetherian-/-Alestorm-/-Allegaeon-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Andy.Gillion-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Annihilator-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-BLIND.GUARDIAN-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodred.Hourglass-/-BORKNAGAR-/-Brymir-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-Conjurer-/-The.Crown-/-Cthonic-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Demonic.Resurrection-/-Demons.&.Wizards-/-Destruction-/-DGM-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Evocation-/-Finsterforst-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-Iced.Earth-/-Immortal-/-Inferi-/-IN.MOURNING-/-Insomnium-/-In.Vain-/-Irreversible.Mechanism-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Lovebites-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Midnight-/-MGLA-/-Myrkur-/-Naglfar-/-Necrophagist-/-Necrophobic-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Obscura-/-Old.Man's.Child-/-Onslaught-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Power.Trip-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Septicflesh-/-Solution.45-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-SYMPHONY.X-/-TAAKE-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-TRIBULATION-/-Uada-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterfylleth-/-Winterhymn-/-WITCHERY-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:21 pm

Downvod wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:05 pm Dallas, I’d like to add Sunburst, please.
    #WhySunburst?

:P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Phfloydispink
    Oiler

by Phfloydispink » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:29 pm

Alestorm
    Blind Guardian
    Cain's Offering
    Sonata Arctica
    Symphony X
    Stratovarius
    Sabaton
    Edguy
    HammerFall
    DragonForce
    Firewind
    Running Wild
    Chur (Чур)
    Freedom Call
    Epica
    Iced Earth
    Nightwish
    Pretty Maids
    Turisas
    Primal Fear
    Wintersun
    Lacuna Coil
    Axel Rudi Pell
    Gus G
    Masterplan
    Helloween
    Brainstorm
    Insomnium
    Serenity
    Firewind
    Ashes of Ares
    Freedom Call
    Survivor 70k
    2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023
  • Downvod
    Midshipman

by Downvod » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:41 pm

cowboy71 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:21 pm
    Downvod wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:05 pm Dallas, I’d like to add Sunburst, please.
    #WhySunburst?

:P
    I think you’d actually enjoy them, if you haven’t heard them already.

Abbath-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aetherian-/-Alestorm-/-Allegaeon-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Andy.Gillion-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Annihilator-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-BLIND.GUARDIAN-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodred.Hourglass-/-BORKNAGAR-/-Brymir-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-Conjurer-/-The.Crown-/-Cthonic-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Demonic.Resurrection-/-Demons.&.Wizards-/-Destruction-/-DGM-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Evocation-/-Finsterforst-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-Iced.Earth-/-Immortal-/-Inferi-/-IN.MOURNING-/-Insomnium-/-In.Vain-/-Irreversible.Mechanism-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Lovebites-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Midnight-/-MGLA-/-Myrkur-/-Naglfar-/-Necrophagist-/-Necrophobic-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Obscura-/-Old.Man's.Child-/-Onslaught-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Power.Trip-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Septicflesh-/-Solution.45-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-SYMPHONY.X-/-TAAKE-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-TRIBULATION-/-Uada-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterfylleth-/-Winterhymn-/-WITCHERY-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
  • blasthead
    Wiper

by blasthead » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:24 pm

These are my top 8 bands I want to see:
    Aether Realm
    Be’lakor
    Black Earth (first 3 Arch Enemy Albums)
    Dismember (Like An Ever Flowing Stream Reunion)
    Entombed (Clandestine Reunion)
    Khors
    Power Trip
    Power Wolf

These are the others that would be amazing!
    Aepoch
    Amon Amarth
    Amorphis
    Archspire
    Axis of Despair
    Brutally Deceased
    Carcass
    Enforced
    Exhorder
    Forseen
    Insomnium
    Man Must Die
    Mass Infection
    MGLA
    Misery Index
    Morbid Saint
    Municipal Waste
    Nailed To Obscurity
    Narcotic Wasteland
    Nethermost
    Night In Gales
    Noumena
    Razor
    Sacrifice
    Skeletal Remains
    Sulphur Aeon
    Sumerlands
    Tribulation
    Uada
    Undrask
    Wolfheart
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:12 pm

Latest additions and updates.

77 cruisers, 2,914 requests, 1,036 unique acts requested.

Top requests so far. Amon Amarth hits 40! Also, dropping the 6's off now as going down to 7 or more gives us the top 103.

That drops a lot of newbies off putting the weighting heavily in favour of repeats - 61 to 42.

40 Amon Amarth

27 Amorphis

26 Alestorm, Blind Guardian

23 Rotting Christ

22 Iced Earth, Insomnium,

21 Be'lakor, Gojira

20 Borknagar

19 Sabaton

18 Powerwolf, Wintersun

17 Behemoth, Candlemass

16 Dark Tranquillity, Emperor, Moonspell, Wolfheart

15 Dimmu Borgir, Epica, Omnium Gatherum, Opeth, Turisas

14 Demons & Wizards, Equilibrium, Hypocrisy, Lacuna Coil, Nightwish

13 Beast in Black, Chthonic, Finntroll, Mgla

12 At The Gates, Avantasia, Death Angel, Dragonforce, Katatonia, Kreator, Melechesh, Moonsorrow, My Dying Bride, Orphaned Land, Power Trip, Testament, Triptykon

11 Battle Beast, Children of Bodom, Edguy, Enslaved, Orden Ogan, The Crown

10 Abbath, Devin Townsend, Draconian, Eternal Tears of Sorrow, Septicflesh

9 Aeternam, Allegaeon, Hammerfall, Helloween, Ihsahn, Municipal Waste, Myrath, November's Doom, Stratovarius, Swallow The Sun, Tribulation, Vader, Within Temptation

8 Aether Realm, Ahab, Anaal Nathrakh, Carach Angren, Carcass, Dalriada, Einherjer, Immortal, Jinjer, Korpiklaani, Oceans of Slumber, Primordial, Saltatio Mortis, Saturnus, Therion

7 Amaranthe, Ancient Bards, Arch Enemy, Archspire, Battlelore, Black Crown Initiate, Cattle Decapitation, Cradle of Filth, Dark Fortess, Dismember, Exodus, Mastodon, Mykur, Running Wild, Seventh Wonder, Soilwork, Sulphur Aeon, Watain
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:23 am

Only 8 for Therion?

Just saw them again in Sydney recently. Great show, but a poor turn out. So, I wish to see them with the big crowd again.
    An enthusiastic pool deck crowd (again).
    I been lucky to see Therion a few times across the globe and man, the boat and Therion, always a highlight.
    Even the Royal Caribbean crew come along to see them play.

Make this wish go up to 9, Cowboy!

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:34 am

Let's add one more!

Although, I highly doubt Devin Townsend would come onbroad!

I wonder how many bands/artists have rejected offers to join the boat due to the fact that a certain member, or members of the band cringe at having to mix with the fans on the boat.
    I'd love to see that list.

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
    Mal2000
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mal2000 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:54 am

1st timers:
    Emperor
    Ihsahn
    Demilich
    Darkened Nocturn Slauthercult
    Stortregn
    Mgla
    Czort
    Dimmu Borgir
    Opeth
    Necros Christos

Repeats:
    Vader
    Tsjuder
    Sepultura
    Moonspell
    Rotting Christ
    Immolation
    70K 2012, Barge to Hell, 70K 2014, 70K 2016, 70K 2018, 70K 2019, 70K 2020, 70K 2023
  • rjdevries
    Oiler

by rjdevries » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:59 am

Adding more bands, whom I think would be 1st timers… Doro/Warlock (they're touring) and Xandria…
  • rjdevries
    Oiler

by rjdevries » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:24 am

And for a repeat, Heidevolk, they got the crowd going insane both sets, amazing energy going on there…
    Ethrivas
    Chief Petty Officer

by Ethrivas » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:44 am

Eternal Tears of Sorrow has risen from their long slumber. More support for EToS pls guys...
    Wishlist 2025:1914-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aeternam-/-AETHERIAN-/-AGATHODAIMON-/-ALESTORM-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMORPHIS-/-ANAAL.NATHRAKH-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Avatar-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-BLACKBRAID-/-BRYMIR-/-CLOAK-/-Cryptosis-/-Dååth-/-Dark.Oath-/-DESTINITY-/-DIMMU.BORGIR-/-Ensiferum-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Finntroll-/-Foretoken-/-Gaerea-/-GROZA-/-Hypocrisy-/-Ignea-/-IMMORTAL-/-In.Aphelion-/-Kalmah-/-Kanonenfieber-/-King.of.Asgard-/-KVAEN-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-MELECHESH-/-Mezarkabul(Pentagram)-/-MGŁA-/-MOONSHADE-/-MÖRK.GRYNING-/-NAILED.TO.OBSCURITY-/-Necrophobic-/-NETHERBIRD-/-Orbit.Culture-/-OUROBOROS-/-PERPETUAL.NIGHT-/-PSYCROPTIC-/-Rhapsody(Turilli-Lione)-/-SATYRICON-/-SHADE.EMPIRE-/-SHYLMAGOGHNAR-/-SODOMISERY-/-STORTREGN-/-Stratovarius-/-SYLOSIS-/-Testament-/-THE.COMMITTEE-/-THE.CROWN-/-THE.SEER-/-THE.SPIRIT-/-THULCANDRA-/-Tryglav-/-TRIBULATION-/-Trivium-/-Turisas-/-Ulfven-/-Unanimated-/-VREID-/-Warbringer-/-Whispered-/-Wintersun-/-WORMWITCH-/-WORMWOOD-/-Zornheym
    2018, 2019, 2020, 2024: Survivor
    2023: Skip year
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:35 am

Cannot believe I forgot this one!!

WALK IN DARKNESS

New song is stunning :O
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • Downvod
    Midshipman

by Downvod » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:46 am

Ethrivas wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:44 am Eternal Tears of Sorrow has risen from their long slumber. More support for EToS pls guys...
    THIS! Definitely a bucket list band for me. If only more people knew of them, I am certain they’d be higher on the collective wishlist.

• Downvod
    Midshipman

by Downvod » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:55 am

+1 for Uada 😁

• guilmori
    Wiper

by guilmori » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:10 am

Sorry too lazy to sort alphabetically ;-)

Amon Amarth
    Asenblut
    Heathen Foray
    Northland
    The Privateer
    Lagerstein
    Aephanemer
    Ancient Bards
    Ascendia
    Brothers of Metal
    Damnation Angels
    Distoriam
    Dominia
    Dyscordia
    Ayreon
    Munarheim
    Shadecrown
    Shade Empire
    Thrawsunblat
    W.E.B. (Where Everything Begun)
    Whispered
    Black Therapy
    Shylmagoghnar
    Lahmia
    Furor Gallico
    Elderwind
    Innervate
    Kambrium
    Undrask
    Saltatio Mortis
  • MinTonic
    Wiper

by MinTonic » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:03 pm

Æther Realm
    Alestorm
    Amon Amarth
    Amorphis
    Babymetal
    Behemoth
    Blind Guardian
    Brymir
    Children Of Bodom
    Copia
    Crimson Shadows
    Dark Tranquillity
    Dragonforce
    Eläkeläiset
    Elvenking
    Eternal Tears Of Sorrow
    Hammerfall
    Heathen Foray
    Heilung
    Hevisaurus
    Iced Earth
    Insomnium
    Irdorath
    Iron Kingdom
    Katatonia
    King Diamond
    Klynt
    Korpiklaani
    Lordi
    Maat
    Okilly Dokilly
    Orden Ogan
    Ordog (Finland)
    Powerwolf
    Ravenous
    Rytmihäiriö
    Sabaton
    Skálmöld
    Skeletonwitch
    Soilwork
    Sólstafir
    Soundwitch
    Stam1na
    Storm Seeker
    Stormwarrior
    Stratovarius
    Swallow The Sun
    Tengger Cavalry
    The Nightflight Orchestra
    Trollfest
    Turisas
    Wind Rose
    Wintersun
    Wolfheart
  • Pixel
    Wiper

by Pixel » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:17 pm

Agalloch
    Alestorm
    Amon Amarth
    Anomalie
    Avslut
    Batushka
    Behemoth
    Be'lakor
    Black Therapy
    Bölzer
    Celeste
    Children of Bodom
    Cold Insight
    Dark Tranquillity
    Decapitated
    Deicide
    DevilDriver
    Fractal Gates
    Gojira
    Harakiri for the Sky
    Hatesphere
    Illdisposed
    Immortal
    In Mourning
    Insomnium
    Kataklysm
    Katatonia
    Kvelertak
    Meshuggah
    Mgla
    Myrkur
    Naglfar
    Nailed to Obscurity
    October Tide
    Sabaton
    Satyricon
    Soilwork
    Valkyrja
    Watain
    Wolfheart

A lot of repeats from 2018 hehe. Nothing will ever beat that year for me!
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:00 pm

Another couple I'd overlooked that I'm adding votes for:

FUROR GALICO
    KAMBRIUM
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:16 pm

80 cruisers (when will we hit 100?), 3,062 requests, 1,073 unique acts requested.

Top requests so far. Might have to drop the 7's off soon - going down that far gives us the top 111 (but if I cut them off, it would only give us the top 89 currently).

8 additions at the bottom of the list, with newbs outnumbering veterans 5 to 3, so that puts the weighting in favour of repeats now 64 to 47.

43 Amon Amarth

28 Alestorm, Amorphis

27 Blind Guardian

24 Insomnium, Rotting Christ

23 Iced Earth

22 Be'lakor, Gojira

21 Sabaton

20 Borknagar

19 Behemoth, Powerwolf, Wintersun

18 Dark Tranquillity, Wolfheart

17 Candlemass, Emperor, Moonspell

16 Dimmu Borgir, Opeth, Turisas

15Epica, Omnium Gatherum

14 Demons & Wizards, Equilibrium, Hypocrisy, Katatonia, Lacuna Coil, Mgla, Nightwish

13 Beast in Black, Children of Bodom, Chthonic, Dragonforce, Finntroll

12 At The Gates, Avantasia, Death Angel, Kreator, Melechesh, Moonsorrow, My Dying Bride, Orden Ogan, Orphaned Land, Power Trip, Testament, Triptykon

11 Battle Beast, Devin Townsend, Edguy, Enslaved, Eternal Tears of Sorrow, The Crown

10 Abbath, Draconian, Hammerfall, Ihsahn, Septicflesh, Stratovarius, Swallow The Sun, Vader

9 Aeternam, Aether Realm, Allegaeon, Helloween, Immortal, Korpiklaani, Municipal Waste, Myrath, November's Doom, Saltatio Mortis, Soilwork, Therion, Tribulation, Within Temptation

8 Ahab, Anaal Nathrakh, Ancient Bards, Carach Angren, Carcass, Dalriada, Einherjer, Jinjer, Mykur, Oceans of Slumber, Primordial, Saturnus, Watain

7 Amaranthe, Arch Enemy, Archspire, Ayreon, Battlelore, Batushka, Black Crown Initiate, Cattle Decapitation, Cradle of Filth, Dark Fortess, Decapitated, Dismember, Exodus, King Diamond, Mastodon, Running Wild, Satyricon, Sepultura, Seventh Wonder, Sulphur Aeon, Tengger Cavalry, Trollfest
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
Post Reply 708 posts