Post Reply 224 posts
2020 Rumors and Predictions
  • Bob
    Petty Officer

Re: 2020 Rumors and Predictions

by Bob » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:18 am

cowboy71 wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:36 pm I hear RUSTED SOUL are a chance.
    Can someobody explain what that "shit-storm" was all about? I hate reading drama like that and it just brings me down seeing in-fighting amongst our 70K family. My simpleton take on it was Rusted Soul asked how to get invited to be on the boat, Kim Dylla replied and then it turned into a shit storm between them, and then all the trolls jumped on it. More than I wanna know.
    Wishlist 2024: Ranked in order of:
    1. Line up on the center rail for both sets if announced.

Konvent
    2. Never seen them live.
    Anaal_Nathrakh-/-Burning_Witches-/-Combichrist-/-Dee_Snider-/-Gojira-/-Grai-/-Hanzel_und_Gretyl-/-IGNEA-/-Inquisition-/-Jinjer-/-Lovebites-/-King_Diamond-/-Mgla-/-Opeth-/-Rob_Zombie-/-Spiritbox-/-Temple_of_Evil-/-The_Hu-/-Vader-/-Visigoth-/-Wagakki_Band
    3. Seen them before and would love to see them on das boat.
    Avatar-/-Babymetal-/-Behemoth-/-Corrosion_of_Conformity-/-Fleshgod_Apocalypse-/-Lacuna_Coil-/-Lamb_of_God-/-Meshuggah-/-Metsatöll-/-Myrkur-/-Sabaton-/-Sepultura-/-Suicidal_Tendencies-/-Therion-/-The_Iron_Maidens-/-Wolves_in_the_Throne_Room
    70K Survivor - 2015, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 23
    toby
    Midshipman

by toby » Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:05 pm

Bob wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:18 am
    cowboy71 wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:36 pm I hear RUSTED SOUL are a chance.
    Can someobody explain what that "shit-storm" was all about? I hate reading drama like that and it just brings me down seeing in-fighting amongst our 70K family. My simpleton take on it was Rusted Soul asked how to get invited to be on the boat, Kim Dylla replied and then it turned into a shit storm between them, and then all the trolls jumped on it. More than I wanna know.
    I don't know if I'd say a shit storm between them. More like a one-way shit storm flowing out the Rusted Soul singer's mouth. But yeah, that pretty much sums it up. Dude had a meltdown.
    Survivor 2019,2020,2023,2024/Wishlist...
    A.Sound.Of.Thunder/Accept/Ad.Infinitum/Aether.Realm/Alabama.Thunderpussy/Amaranthe/Anthrax/Arch.Enemy/Art.Of.Anarchy/At.The.Gates/Avantasia/Avatar/Burning.Witches/Cattle.Decapitation/Cemetery.Skyline/Corrosion.Of.Conformity/Crowbar/Dark.Tranquillity/Death.Angel/Death.Dealer.Union/Deathless.Legacy/Devin.Townsend/Dragony/Dream.Theater/Edguy/Elegant.Weapons/Eluveitie/Ensiferum/Exhorder/Exodus/Fates.Warning/Goatwhore/Haken/Hammerfall/Havok/Helloween/Hellscore/Jinjer/Kerry.King/King.Diamond/King's.X/Kobra.and.the.Lotus/Lacuna.Coil/Mercyful.Fate/Meshuggah/Metal.Church/Moonspell/Mors.Principium.Est/Myrath/Napalm.Death/Ne.Obliviscaris/Nekrogoblikon/Northern.Kings/Opeth/Orphaned.Land/Overkill/Paradise.Lost/Persefone/Powerwolf/Queensryche/Rage/Raven/Ravenous.EH/Riot.V/Sabaton/Scardust/Scorched.Moon/Seven.Spires/SIGH/Skiltron/Solemn.Vision/Sonata.Arctica/Soto/Stratovarius/Subway.to.Sally/Suicidal.Tendencies/Svartsot/Symphony.X/Testament/The.Black.Dahlia.Murder/The.Hu/The.Unity/Tribunal/Trouble/Twilight.Force/Unleash.The.Archers/Van.Canto/Within.Temptation
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:01 am

Feels about time to stir the pot.

I see just a week ago Running Wild announced their second festival of 2020 after declaring Rock Harz in Germany as "First festival confirmation for 2020; more tba." on July 7. Could it be... Could we have the ultimate pirate metal experience for Round X?

aaaaaaand.......... go!

1914-/-Alkaloid-/-Annihilator-/-Be'lakor-/-Cage-/-Civil War-/-Deus mortem-/-Eternity's End-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Ghoul-/-Glyph-/-Grai-/-Grimner-/-Hellripper-/-Helloween-/-Igorrr-/-Iron Griffin-/-Jack Starr's Burning Starr-/-Kanonenfieber-/-Krux-/-Lör-/-Madder mortem-/-Mephorash-/-Metalian-/-Narzissus-/-Nocturnal Rites-/-Old Season-/-Paladin-/-Qantice-/-Riot V-/-Riot City-/-Sulphur Aeon-/-Stormkeep-/-Tad morose-/-Tankard-/-Tower-/-Ungfell-/-Vhaldemar-/-Walg-/-XIV Dark Centuries-/-Yoth iria
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:09 am

Ravenlord wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:01 am Feels about time to stir the pot.

I see just a week ago Running Wild announced their second festival of 2020 after declaring Rock Harz in Germany as "First festival confirmation for 2020; more tba." on July 7. Could it be... Could we have the ultimate pirate metal experience for Round X?

aaaaaaand.......... go!
    GOD DAMN if we had Rockin' Rolf on broad all would be forgiven.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • Donutsauce
    Crewman

by Donutsauce » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:28 am

Battle Beast tour gap Dec 14-Jan 31
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:37 am

Anyone got any goss on Mercyful Fate coming on broad?

Is it a possibility?

Is the King prone to sea sickness?
    I want answers!!
    Aghgh!
    haha

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:38 am

Or even any goss on King Diamond joining us on the high seas?

What a great day this would be, to hear this news they/he will join us!

Doubtful.....

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
    Tiki108
    Petty Officer

by Tiki108 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:59 am

I've heard he's actually kind of a fan-aphobe. Being trapped on a boat with all of us probably doesn't appeal to him, but I'd fucking love it if either or both bands were on board.
    70K: 2014, 2020
    MDF: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
    Summer Breeze: 2014, 2015
    Party.San: 2015
    ProgPower: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
    Trveheim: 2018

2024_Wishlist:

Probably skipping again :cry:
      Ravenlord
      Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:29 am

What's this? A post in a positive thread? It can't be.

Queensrÿche starts their 2020 US tour in Ft. Lauderdale on 17th January. How convenient!

1914-/-Alkaloid-/-Annihilator-/-Be'lakor-/-Cage-/-Civil War-/-Deus mortem-/-Eternity's End-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Ghoul-/-Glyph-/-Grai-/-Grimner-/-Hellripper-/-Helloween-/-Igorrr-/-Iron Griffin-/-Jack Starr's Burning Starr-/-Kanonenfieber-/-Krux-/-Lör-/-Madder mortem-/-Mephorash-/-Metalian-/-Narzissus-/-Nocturnal Rites-/-Old Season-/-Paladin-/-Qantice-/-Riot V-/-Riot City-/-Sulphur Aeon-/-Stormkeep-/-Tad morose-/-Tankard-/-Tower-/-Ungfell-/-Vhaldemar-/-Walg-/-XIV Dark Centuries-/-Yoth iria
    • metalforever
      Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:39 am

Queensryche :shred: you say that would be great !!!!!!!!!!!
      I saw them back in the day !!!!!!!
      SavaRon
      Crewman

by SavaRon » Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:00 am

They are on Megacruise, so it's doubtful. Since that is going out of L.A it's still a possibility, but it probably has more to do with Todd and Casey living in Florida though.
      Ravenlord
      Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:22 am

SavaRon wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:00 am They are on Megacruise, so it's doubtful. Since that is going out of L.A it's still a possibility, but it probably has more to do with Todd and Casey living in Florida though.
      Thanks or the info. I would wonder though, with Megacruise being next week, perhaps there isn't necessarily an exclusivity condition but they just can't announce anyone from that lineup prior to its sailing, more from a sales impact point of view. But I don't know how these contracts work. Just speculating. May give some explanation to why announcements are so late though.

cowboy71
      Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:07 pm

Ravenlord wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:22 am
      SavaRon wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:00 am They are on Megacruise, so it's doubtful. Since that is going out of L.A it's still a possibility, but it probably has more to do with Todd and Casey living in Florida though.
      Thanks or the info. I would wonder though, with Megacruise being next week, perhaps there isn't necessarily an exclusivity condition but they just can't announce anyone from that lineup prior to its sailing, more from a sales impact point of view. But I don't know how these contracts work. Just speculating. May give some explanation to why announcements are so late though.
      Its an interesting theory. I mean given the number of cabins Megacruise are giving away, sales definitely haven't been great! How much worse would they have been if half the bands were announced as being on 70K already?
      Upcoming Gigs:
      2025 Wishlist
      Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
      cowboy71
      Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:24 pm

Queensryche are apparently starting a US tour in Florida on 17th of January.....
      Upcoming Gigs:
      2025 Wishlist
      cowboy71
      Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:25 pm

RUMOURS

AT THE GATES - according to a reliable source
      BATTLE BEAST - convenient gap in their tour dates
      DIVIDED MULTITUDE - were invited to play 2019 but couldn't make it
      EPICA - 70k-sized hole in their USA tour-dates
      QUEENSRYCHE - Starting a US tour in Florida on the 17th of January
      VISCERAL DISGORGE - Were asked to play 2019 very late, and have a new album coming out

PREDICTIONS

Any band that was on 70K Round 1, that wasn't on in 2019 and is still active.

AMON AMARTH - touring US with ATG (was also on Round 1 and hasn't returned since)
      ARCH ENEMY - touring US with ATG (was also on in 2015 and 2017)
      BEHEMOTH - Europe tour starting Mid January
      DEMONS & WIZARDS
      GRAND MAGUS - touring US with ATG
      INCANTATION - tour finishes late December in FLL
      MERCYFUL FATE - touring at the moment
      MORBID ANGEL - tour finishes late December in FLL
      SALTATIO MORTIS - Boat each year recently has one of their genre
      WATAIN - tour finishes late December in FLL

OTHER BANDS TOURING AROUND CRUISE TIME

THE AGONIST
      AHAB
      AMARANTHE
      APOCALYPTICA
      ARCHSPIRE
      DIMMU BORGIR
      EQUILIBRIUM
      INFERI
      JAG PANZER
      JINJER
      LACUNA COIL
      MIDNIGHT
      ROSS THE BOSS
      SABATON
      SOLSTAFIR
      TRIBULATION
      U.D.O.
      VENOM
      Upcoming Gigs:
      2025 Wishlist
    • Downvod
      Midshipman

by Downvod » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:42 pm

cowboy71 wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:07 pm
      Ravenlord wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:22 am
      Its an interesting theory. I mean given the number of cabins Megacruise are giving away, sales definitely haven't been great! How much worse would they have been if half the bands were announced as being on 70K already?
      I’m not sure if anyone on that lineup would be reserved as a special first announcement though. Couldn’t 70K have started announcements and just held those particular bands until after Megacruise?
      70k 2016: Cabin 7279
      70k 2017: Cabin 6361
      70k 2018: Cabin 1704
      70k 2019: Cabin 1402
      70k 2020: Cabin 9220
      70k 2023: Cabin 1704
      70k 2024: Cabin 1688

Abbath-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aetherian-/-Alestorm-/-Allegaeon-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Andy.Gillion-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Annihilator-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-BLIND.GUARDIAN-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodred.Hourglass-/-BORKNAGAR-/-Brymir-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-Conjurer-/-The.Crown-/-Cthonic-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Demonic.Resurrection-/-Demons.&.Wizards-/-Destruction-/-DGM-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Evocation-/-Finsterforst-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-Iced.Earth-/-Immortal-/-Inferi-/-IN.MOURNING-/-Insomnium-/-In.Vain-/-Irreversible.Mechanism-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Lovebites-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Midnight-/-MGLA-/-Myrkur-/-Naglfar-/-Necrophagist-/-Necrophobic-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Obscura-/-Old.Man's.Child-/-Onslaught-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Power.Trip-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Septicflesh-/-Solution.45-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-SYMPHONY.X-/-TAAKE-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-TRIBULATION-/-Uada-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterfylleth-/-Winterhymn-/-WITCHERY-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
      cowboy71
      Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:45 pm

We are all clutching at any theory no matter how wild, to try and make sense of this delay!

By all that is unholy, if 10th of the 10th passes with more nothingness there will be veterans rioting in the streets :P
      Upcoming Gigs:
      2025 Wishlist
      Pellaz
      Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:45 pm

Just based on speculation, I'd add...

-- Insomnium. New album just out, haven't been on in a couple of years now, and they clearly love the boat. No tourdate conflicts that I remember.
      -- Omnium Gatherum. See above, except for the "new album" part. :lol:
      -- Gyze. New album just out and is getting a pretty good push; they've been on before and did well.

Downvod wrote: I’m not sure if anyone on that lineup would be reserved as a special first announcement though. Couldn’t 70K have started announcements and just held those particular bands until after Megacruise?
      Exactly.
      2025 Wishlist:
      1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
      2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
      2025: most likely
      Pellaz
      Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:46 pm

cowboy71 wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:45 pm We are all clutching at any theory no matter how wild, to try and make sense of this delay!

By all that is unholy, if 10th of the 10th passes with more nothingness there will be veterans rioting in the streets :P
      --Or deciding to spend their 70K cash reserve elsewhere. I might well be one of them.
      2025 Wishlist:
      1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
      cowboy71
      Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:58 pm

RUMOURS

AT THE GATES - according to a reliable source
      BATTLE BEAST - convenient gap in their tour dates
      DIVIDED MULTITUDE - were invited to play 2019 but couldn't make it
      EPICA - 70k-sized hole in their USA tour-dates
      QUEENSRYCHE - Starting a US tour in Florida on the 17th of January
      VISCERAL DISGORGE - Were asked to play 2019 very late, and have a new album coming out

PREDICTIONS

Any band that was on 70K Round 1, that wasn't on in 2019 and is still active.

AMON AMARTH - touring US with ATG (was also on Round 1 and hasn't returned since)
      ARCH ENEMY - touring US with ATG (was also on in 2015 and 2017)
      BEHEMOTH - Europe tour starting Mid January
      DEMONS & WIZARDS
      GRAND MAGUS - touring US with ATG
      GYZE - New album just out and is getting a pretty good push; they've been on before and did well
      INCANTATION - tour finishes late December in FLL
      INSOMNIUM - New album just out, haven't been on in a couple of years now, and they clearly love the boat.
      MERCYFUL FATE - touring at the moment
      MORBID ANGEL - tour finishes late December in FLL
      OMNIUM GATHERUM - love the boat
      SALTATIO MORTIS - Boat each year recently has one of their genre
      WATAIN - tour finishes late December in FLL

OTHER BANDS TOURING AROUND CRUISE TIME

THE AGONIST
      AHAB
      AMARANTHE
      APOCALYPTICA
      ARCHSPIRE
      DIMMU BORGIR
      EQUILIBRIUM
      INFERI
      JAG PANZER
      JINJER
      LACUNA COIL
      MIDNIGHT
      ROSS THE BOSS
      SABATON
      SOLSTAFIR
      TRIBULATION
      U.D.O.
      VENOM
      Upcoming Gigs:
      2025 Wishlist
    • Downvod
      Midshipman

by Downvod » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:08 pm

Pellaz wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:45 pm Just based on speculation, I'd add...

-- Insomnium. New album just out, haven't been on in a couple of years now, and they clearly love the boat. No tourdate conflicts that I remember.
      -- Omnium Gatherum. See above, except for the "new album" part. :lol:
      -- Gyze. New album just out and is getting a pretty good push; they've been on before and did well.

Downvod wrote: I’m not sure if anyone on that lineup would be reserved as a special first announcement though. Couldn’t 70K have started announcements and just held those particular bands until after Megacruise?
      Exactly.
      I would expect Omnium to be more likely than Insomnium. I know it has happened (Ensiferum), but it is rare that they’ve had bands booked 3 times in 5 cruises before. Insomnium played 2016 and 2018.
      70k 2016: Cabin 7279
      70k 2017: Cabin 6361
      70k 2018: Cabin 1704
      70k 2019: Cabin 1402
      70k 2020: Cabin 9220
      70k 2023: Cabin 1704
      70k 2024: Cabin 1688

Abbath-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aetherian-/-Alestorm-/-Allegaeon-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Andy.Gillion-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Annihilator-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-BLIND.GUARDIAN-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodred.Hourglass-/-BORKNAGAR-/-Brymir-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-Conjurer-/-The.Crown-/-Cthonic-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Demonic.Resurrection-/-Demons.&.Wizards-/-Destruction-/-DGM-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Evocation-/-Finsterforst-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-Iced.Earth-/-Immortal-/-Inferi-/-IN.MOURNING-/-Insomnium-/-In.Vain-/-Irreversible.Mechanism-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Lovebites-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Midnight-/-MGLA-/-Myrkur-/-Naglfar-/-Necrophagist-/-Necrophobic-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Obscura-/-Old.Man's.Child-/-Onslaught-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Power.Trip-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Septicflesh-/-Solution.45-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-SYMPHONY.X-/-TAAKE-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-TRIBULATION-/-Uada-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterfylleth-/-Winterhymn-/-WITCHERY-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
      cowboy71
      Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:28 pm

Apparently BEYOND CREATION have added a beach towel to their merch line.

It's a sign!

:P
      Upcoming Gigs:
      2025 Wishlist
    • Godflesh
      Ensign

by Godflesh » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:36 pm

Remember the cruise bikini that SCOUR posted on FB on January 8th 2018?
      That led to nothing, like this cruise.
      Cardest
      Midshipman

by Cardest » Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:37 pm

cowboy71 wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:28 pm Apparently BEYOND CREATION have added a beach towel to their merch line.

It's a sign!

:P
      ooh!
      Beyond Creation? Yes please....Oui s'il vous plaît!

That would be cool.

They are on my Quebec/Ontario playlist (east Canada playlist)

https://www.facebook.com/notes/michael- ... 699265533/

Amalu
      Chief Petty Officer

by Amalu » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:13 am

Annihilator has teased a big announcement for tomorrow, the 10th. I'd say that makes them very likely candidates and will have a "Jamming with Waters in international waters". ;)
      cowboy71
      Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:29 am

Amalu wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:13 am Annihilator has teased a big announcement for tomorrow, the 10th. I'd say that makes them very likely candidates and will have a "Jamming with Waters in international waters". ;)
      NOPE! :P
      1. Annihilator and Jeff have done the cruise so many times I don't think it would be that big of a deal to them
      2. Rockville Festival in Florida 2020 are having their big first announcement on the 10th. I'm guessing that Annihilator will be amongst the bands to perform there (along with Metallica, who also have something coming on the 10th).
      Upcoming Gigs:
      2025 Wishlist
    • Godflesh
      Ensign

by Godflesh » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:02 am

All those bands and festivals with a countdown are so lame.
      Clearly, not announcing anything - and I mean, *anything* - is the superior strategy.

Also, Rockville is not having their first announcement, it’s their 10th, on 10/10. They have a countdown on their website.
      Remind you of something?
      cowboy71
      Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:20 am

Godflesh wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:02 am All those bands and festivals with a countdown are so lame.
      Clearly, not announcing anything - and I mean, *anything* - is the superior strategy.

Also, Rockville is not having their first announcement, it’s their 10th, on 10/10. They have a countdown on their website.
      Remind you of something?
      Sorry that's what I meant - first announcement for their 10th festival :)
      Upcoming Gigs:
      2025 Wishlist
    • Godflesh
      Ensign

by Godflesh » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:26 am

cowboy71 wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:20 am
      Godflesh wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:02 am All those bands and festivals with a countdown are so lame.

Remind you of something?
      Sorry that's what I meant - first announcement for their 10th festival :)
      “You’re my first, honey. I mean, my first big one. I mean... Rosie, come on!”
    • Cimmerian
      Crewman

by Cimmerian » Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:47 am

New here to posting on the forum, long time browser though lol. My girlfriend and I were first time cruisers in 2019 and had the time of our lives. We will be returning next year and with all the excitement and anticipation building up for next year, figured I’d join in on the forum. With that said I don’t know how much accuracy with any of this but I’ve heard these bands have possibly been contacted in playing and would love if all of them were.

Black Crown Initiate
      The Faceless
      Archspire
      Rivers of Nihil
      2020.Wishlist:1349-Abbath-Abigail.Williams-Adorned.Brood-Aether.Realm-Alestorm-Amon.Amarth-And.Hell.Followed.With-Angelmaker-Antropomorphia-Any.Fabio.Lione/Turilli.band-Archspire-At.The.Gates-Aversions.Crown-Behemoth-Belphegor-Black.Crown.Initiate-Blind.Guardian-Borknagar-Cannibal.Corpse-Carach.Angren-Carnifex-Carpathian.Forest-Cattle.Decapatation-Celtachor-Children.of.Bodom-Cloak-Cradle.of.Filth-Cruachan—Demons.and.Wizards-Depths.of.Hatred-Dimmu.Borgir-Disentomb-Dragonland-Drudkh-Dying.Fetus-Emperor-Enslaved-Enterprise.Earth-Ereb.Altor-Fit.For.An.Autopsy-Goatwhore-Hate-Heathen.Foray-Iced.Earth-Incantation-Ingested-Kampfar-King.of.Asgard-Lorna.Shore-Manegarm-Marduk-Mgla-Moonsorrow-Phil.Anselmo.And.The.Illegals-Rivers.of.Nihil-Satyricon-Scour-Shadow.of.Intent-Signs.of.the.Swarm-Suffocation-Swashbuckle-The.Faceless-Thyrfing-Tsjuder-Uada-Unleashed-Vale.of.Pnath-Valhalore-Varg-Visceral.Disgorge-Vitriol-Vreid-Vulvodynia-Watain-Winterfylethal-Wintersun-Wolfchant-Wolves.In.The.Throne.Room-Wormwitch

2019: Survivor
    • Godflesh
      Ensign

by Godflesh » Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:51 pm

Cimmerian wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:47 am New here to posting on the forum, long time browser though lol. My girlfriend and I were first time cruisers in 2019 and had the time of our lives. We will be returning next year and with all the excitement and anticipation building up for next year, figured I’d join in on the forum. With that said I don’t know how much accuracy with any of this but I’ve heard these bands have possibly been contacted in playing and would love if all of them were.

Black Crown Initiate
      The Faceless
      Archspire
      Rivers of Nihil
      3 of 4 are in my sig wishlist... Have they really been contacted, and not the other way around?
      If so, it looks like Andy is fishing for a TDM band, and is hoping to get at least one of them.
      The more the better!
    • clegane
      Petty Officer

by clegane » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:37 am

Wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Infernal Majesty, Meliah Rage,Toranaga, Evildead, Triptykon, Brutality, Massacre, Dismember, Flotsam a Jetsam, Protector, Razor, Helstar, Omen, Running Wild, Vltimas, Lik, Sorcery (SWE), Attacker

Survivor:
    • Cimmerian
      Crewman

by Cimmerian » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:38 am

Godflesh wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:51 pm
      Cimmerian wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:47 am New here to posting on the forum, long time browser though lol. My girlfriend and I were first time cruisers in 2019 and had the time of our lives. We will be returning next year and with all the excitement and anticipation building up for next year, figured I’d join in on the forum. With that said I don’t know how much accuracy with any of this but I’ve heard these bands have possibly been contacted in playing and would love if all of them were.

Black Crown Initiate
      The Faceless
      Archspire
      Rivers of Nihil
      3 of 4 are in my sig wishlist... Have they really been contacted, and not the other way around?
      If so, it looks like Andy is fishing for a TDM band, and is hoping to get at least one of them.
      The more the better!
      From what I’ve heard from a source close to Archspire there is a good chance they’re playing. As for The Faceless and Black Crown, I’ve just heard there has been contact and talks about them playing so I’m assuming that is 70K contacting them hopefully. I also know that The Faceless and Black Crown want to play as well. Rivers of Nihil is kinda a guess on my part haha but I just feel like I’ve heard their name thrown around as a potential band. I personally would love if they were all onboar :death:
      2020.Wishlist:1349-Abbath-Abigail.Williams-Adorned.Brood-Aether.Realm-Alestorm-Amon.Amarth-And.Hell.Followed.With-Angelmaker-Antropomorphia-Any.Fabio.Lione/Turilli.band-Archspire-At.The.Gates-Aversions.Crown-Behemoth-Belphegor-Black.Crown.Initiate-Blind.Guardian-Borknagar-Cannibal.Corpse-Carach.Angren-Carnifex-Carpathian.Forest-Cattle.Decapatation-Celtachor-Children.of.Bodom-Cloak-Cradle.of.Filth-Cruachan—Demons.and.Wizards-Depths.of.Hatred-Dimmu.Borgir-Disentomb-Dragonland-Drudkh-Dying.Fetus-Emperor-Enslaved-Enterprise.Earth-Ereb.Altor-Fit.For.An.Autopsy-Goatwhore-Hate-Heathen.Foray-Iced.Earth-Incantation-Ingested-Kampfar-King.of.Asgard-Lorna.Shore-Manegarm-Marduk-Mgla-Moonsorrow-Phil.Anselmo.And.The.Illegals-Rivers.of.Nihil-Satyricon-Scour-Shadow.of.Intent-Signs.of.the.Swarm-Suffocation-Swashbuckle-The.Faceless-Thyrfing-Tsjuder-Uada-Unleashed-Vale.of.Pnath-Valhalore-Varg-Visceral.Disgorge-Vitriol-Vreid-Vulvodynia-Watain-Winterfylethal-Wintersun-Wolfchant-Wolves.In.The.Throne.Room-Wormwitch

2019: Survivor
      Mr.Kito
      Midshipman

by Mr.Kito » Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:14 pm

I know Final Disaster wants to play, but dont know about any contacts between band and UMC

And Torture Squad might be talking to UMC about being in 2020
      2024 Wishlist: Accept-Ad.Infinitum-After.Forever-Alestorm-Amon.Amarth-Amorphis-Angra-Angus.McSix-Ankor-Annihilator-Arch.Enemy-Brainstorm-Bruce.Dickinson-Body.Count-Cradle.Of.Filth-Crypta-Chaoseum-Cynic-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-Deathless.Legacy-Deathstars-Destruction-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Equilibrium-Epica-Evergrey-Feuerschwanz-Final.Disaster-Frog.Leap-Grand.Magus-Gotthard-How.We.End-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Insomnium-James.LaBrie-Jinjer-KKs.Priest-Kontrust-Korpiklaani-Kreator-Lacuna.Coil-Lords.Of.The.Lost-Megara-Mors.Principium.Est-Myrath-Nailbomb-Nanowar.Of.Steel-Nervosa-Nightwish-Onslaught-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Psychostick-Queensryche-Rammstein-Raven.Black-Rotting.Christ-Reclaim.The.Silence-Sabaton-Saltatio.Mortis-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Seven.Kingdoms-Solution.45-Slashy.Sue-Soilwork-Splintered.Halo-Spoil.Engine-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Testament-The.Dark.Side.Of.The.Moon-The.Halo.Effect-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas-Wind.Rose-Within.Temptation
      2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
      2011, 2012, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2023- :(
      2021, 2022- F### CORONAVIRUS
      2024 - BOOKED!! :shred:
      Tiki108
      Petty Officer

by Tiki108 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:52 pm

I know Crystal Eyes has asked before and they have a new album coming out in December. All these delays I can forgive if they book them.
      70K: 2014, 2020
      MDF: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
      Summer Breeze: 2014, 2015
      Party.San: 2015
      ProgPower: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
      Trveheim: 2018

2024_Wishlist:

Probably skipping again :cry:
        slayergeek
        Midshipman

by slayergeek » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:07 pm

Just talked with Riley from Allegaeon. He says they were offered last year, but couldn’t do it due to a prior tour commitment, but they are available and want to do it this year.

Give’m another invite Andy, before they get booked for something else!
        Survivor
        • 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,2023,2024,See_you_in_2025

Absolute_Darkness-Death/Thrash_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist_for
        • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/BandAbsoluteDarkness

Thud_Bukit-Death/Comedy_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist/Drummer/Bassist_for
        • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/Thud-Bukit-100960638505481

70k Bands - Unofficial iPhone/Android_app_of_the_70,000_tons_cruise
        WishList
        • Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/
        Ethrivas
        Chief Petty Officer

by Ethrivas » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:30 am

slayergeek wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:07 pm Just talked with Riley from Allegaeon. He says they were offered last year, but couldn’t do it due to a prior tour commitment, but they are available and want to do it this year.

Definitely! Amazing available band, make it happen pls Andy ;)
        Wishlist 2025:1914-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aeternam-/-AETHERIAN-/-AGATHODAIMON-/-ALESTORM-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMORPHIS-/-ANAAL.NATHRAKH-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Avatar-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-BLACKBRAID-/-BRYMIR-/-CLOAK-/-Cryptosis-/-Dååth-/-Dark.Oath-/-DESTINITY-/-DIMMU.BORGIR-/-Ensiferum-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Finntroll-/-Foretoken-/-Gaerea-/-GROZA-/-Hypocrisy-/-Ignea-/-IMMORTAL-/-In.Aphelion-/-Kalmah-/-Kanonenfieber-/-King.of.Asgard-/-KVAEN-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-MELECHESH-/-Mezarkabul(Pentagram)-/-MGŁA-/-MOONSHADE-/-MÖRK.GRYNING-/-NAILED.TO.OBSCURITY-/-Necrophobic-/-NETHERBIRD-/-Orbit.Culture-/-OUROBOROS-/-PERPETUAL.NIGHT-/-PSYCROPTIC-/-Rhapsody(Turilli-Lione)-/-SATYRICON-/-SHADE.EMPIRE-/-SHYLMAGOGHNAR-/-SODOMISERY-/-STORTREGN-/-Stratovarius-/-SYLOSIS-/-Testament-/-THE.COMMITTEE-/-THE.CROWN-/-THE.SEER-/-THE.SPIRIT-/-THULCANDRA-/-Tryglav-/-TRIBULATION-/-Trivium-/-Turisas-/-Ulfven-/-Unanimated-/-VREID-/-Warbringer-/-Whispered-/-Wintersun-/-WORMWITCH-/-WORMWOOD-/-Zornheym
        2018, 2019, 2020, 2024: Survivor
        2023: Skip year
        mindgrind
        Petty Officer

by mindgrind » Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:15 am

2 sets for this (blackcard lives matter) :death:
        2024 - Deck mold 2
        2023 - Deck 10 cheap room 4 walls no window
        2020 - Deck 4
        2019 - Deck 2
        2018 - Deck 10
        2017 - Deck 7
        2016 -
        2015 - Deck 9
        2014 - Deck 4
        2013 - Deck 3
        2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
        2012 - Deck 6
        2011 - Deck 7
        Pellaz
        Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:13 am

slayergeek wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:07 pm Just talked with Riley from Allegaeon. He says they were offered last year, but couldn’t do it due to a prior tour commitment, but they are available and want to do it this year.

THIS. Definitely THIS.

(Also: "Subdivisions" cover FTW. :lol: )
        2025 Wishlist:
      • Jotunheimr
        Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:58 pm

It seems like we're getting a lot of bands from 2015/2017 this time around (6/10 so far). This makes sense considering how nearly 1/3 of the bands from the 2019 cruise also played in 2013 and/or 2016. Not sure if the next band is another repeat but my money is on Saltatio Mortis.
        Last edited by Jotunheimr on Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
        2015: 6511
        2016: 7455
        2020: 3240
        2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant