Post Reply 11 posts Page 1 of 1
2019 Merchandise???
  • metalkid
    Wiper

2019 Merchandise???

by metalkid » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:29 pm

Is there any way to get 2019 merchandise online or thru the website? We couldn't buy it onboard. Was our first time and we really want to have it as a souvenir. Please advise. :bangers:
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

Re: 2019 Merchandise???

by Pellaz » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:10 pm

metalkid wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:29 pm Is there any way to get 2019 merchandise online or thru the website? We couldn't buy it onboard. Was our first time and we really want to have it as a souvenir. Please advise. :bangers:
    No, unfortunately 70K cannot offer the festival-logo merch for sale outside the event because of their agreement with Royal Caribbean (RC gets a "venue cut" of merch sales, similar to venues on land).
    Assuming they had leftover merch -- and I'm pretty sure they did -- you can buy it next year onbroad, at a discount. They had a separate area for prior-year merch this year, for the first time ever.
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:24 pm

metalkid wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:29 pm Is there any way to get 2019 merchandise online or thru the website? We couldn't buy it onboard. Was our first time and we really want to have it as a souvenir. Please advise. :bangers:
    Unfortunately no. There was briefly an online store available via the 70K website after the first and second cruises, but like so many things (special 70K gift for veterans? 70K Dvd??) its gone the way of the dodo :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:03 am

I was too confident for my 70K shirt this year and went to the merch booth too late. They didn't have the propeller shirt on my size, so I ended up buying the survivor shirt. Not too shabby but I should had known better
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
    AstridDragon
    Petty Officer

by AstridDragon » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:14 am

cegr80 wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:03 am I was too confident for my 70K shirt this year and went to the merch booth too late. They didn't have the propeller shirt on my size, so I ended up buying the survivor shirt. Not too shabby but I should had known better
    I got a long sleeve and tank of the survivor because I think the tentacles look awesome but I kinda wish I'd gotten something with the propeller. Maybe they'll have some smalls left over next year for me to grab one! Still mad the mens tank didn't have the bands on the back though >.>
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:28 am

AstridDragon wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:14 am Still mad the mens tank didn't have the bands on the back though >.>
    You mean the women's tank? Or both?

I exclusively wear tanktops because shirts are dumb with my boobs. I was very upset, and made that clear in the survey.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    AstridDragon
    Petty Officer

by AstridDragon » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:14 am

Phoenix wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:28 am
    AstridDragon wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:14 am Still mad the mens tank didn't have the bands on the back though >.>
    You mean the women's tank? Or both?

I exclusively wear tanktops because shirts are dumb with my boobs. I was very upset, and made that clear in the survey.
    I bought the men's tank, I like the fit better. No bands on it either :/
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:34 am

Yeah, the whole back print missing seemed to piss off a lot of people. At least the men's survivor shirt had the back print all right
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
  • Bob
    Petty Officer

by Bob » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:08 pm

cegr80 wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:03 am I was too confident for my 70K shirt this year and went to the merch booth too late. They didn't have the propeller shirt on my size, so I ended up buying the survivor shirt. Not too shabby but I should had known better
    Exactly this! I wasn't gonna be caught dead going to the main dinning room merch area. I was able to snag the shirt in my size mid-morning on Friday at the merch table they had on the pool deck. I waited about 45 minutes in that line. Got to meet some new people in line so it wasn't a total waste of time.

I've waited too long on a previous cruise for that line to widdle itself down, only to find that anything I wanted was sold out. It's a fine balance of gaging when to stand in that line vs waiting.
    Wishlist 2024: Ranked in order of:
    1. Line up on the center rail for both sets if announced.

Konvent
    2. Never seen them live.
    Anaal_Nathrakh-/-Burning_Witches-/-Combichrist-/-Dee_Snider-/-Gojira-/-Grai-/-Hanzel_und_Gretyl-/-IGNEA-/-Inquisition-/-Jinjer-/-Lovebites-/-King_Diamond-/-Mgla-/-Opeth-/-Rob_Zombie-/-Spiritbox-/-Temple_of_Evil-/-The_Hu-/-Vader-/-Visigoth-/-Wagakki_Band
    3. Seen them before and would love to see them on das boat.
    Avatar-/-Babymetal-/-Behemoth-/-Corrosion_of_Conformity-/-Fleshgod_Apocalypse-/-Lacuna_Coil-/-Lamb_of_God-/-Meshuggah-/-Metsatöll-/-Myrkur-/-Sabaton-/-Sepultura-/-Suicidal_Tendencies-/-Therion-/-The_Iron_Maidens-/-Wolves_in_the_Throne_Room
    70K Survivor - 2015, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 23
  • EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:32 pm

Phoenix wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:28 am
    because shirts are dumb with my boobs.
    I agree. Shirts are dumb for boobs. Let's share them with everyone. No more shirts for boobs!
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:26 pm

JSR Direct. That was who the 70K 'store' briefly linked up with.

Been trying to remember that for weeks :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
Post Reply 11 posts Page 1 of 1