Post Reply 30 posts Page 1 of 1
70000tons.tv 2019 recaps
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

70000tons.tv 2019 recaps

by Godflesh » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:46 am

It’s shocking in a good way that they are coming so SOON, last year we had to wait for 6 months for day 4.

They’ve always been good, but for some reason I think the Day 1 recap is extra perfect this year.
    The cameramen/women have captured perfect moments, and the production is top notch (except when the announcer mentioned “Liberty” instead of “Independence” at 5:01, oops).

Also, kudos to the graphic designer who made the metal and black leather textured logo, it’s so sexy I want to buy it as a real object.

Last edited by Godflesh on Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

Re: 70000tons.tv 2019 recaps

by Pellaz » Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:14 pm

Godflesh wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:46 am It’s shocking in a good way that they are coming so SOON, last year we had to wait for 6 months for day 4.

They’ve always been good, but for some reason I think the Day 1 recap is extra perfect this year.
    The cameramen/women have captured perfect moments, and the production is top notch (except when the announcer mentioned “Liberty” instead of “Independence” at 5:01, oops).
    Lol, oops.

The Day 1 recap is ALSO improved by the fact that, as far as I could tell, I don't appear in it this year. :lol:
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
  • Donutsauce
    Crewman

by Donutsauce » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:04 pm

• Fulorian
    Crewman

by Fulorian » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:05 pm

Recap quality has gone way up this year, is there a new video editor?
    Survivor - 16 / 17 / 18 / 19
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:41 am

Fulorian wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:05 pm Recap quality has gone way up this year, is there a new video editor?
    That’s exactly what I was thinking.
  • Downvod
    Midshipman

by Downvod » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:50 am

Fulorian wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:05 pm Recap quality has gone way up this year, is there a new video editor?
    That would make sense. The transition to a new editor is likely the reason for the long period of 70000tons.tv silence last year.
    70k 2016: Cabin 7279
    70k 2017: Cabin 6361
    70k 2018: Cabin 1704
    70k 2019: Cabin 1402
    70k 2020: Cabin 9220
    70k 2023: Cabin 1704
    70k 2024: Cabin 1688

Abbath-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aetherian-/-Alestorm-/-Allegaeon-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Andy.Gillion-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Annihilator-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-BLIND.GUARDIAN-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodred.Hourglass-/-BORKNAGAR-/-Brymir-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-Conjurer-/-The.Crown-/-Cthonic-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Demonic.Resurrection-/-Demons.&.Wizards-/-Destruction-/-DGM-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Evocation-/-Finsterforst-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-Iced.Earth-/-Immortal-/-Inferi-/-IN.MOURNING-/-Insomnium-/-In.Vain-/-Irreversible.Mechanism-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Lovebites-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Midnight-/-MGLA-/-Myrkur-/-Naglfar-/-Necrophagist-/-Necrophobic-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Obscura-/-Old.Man's.Child-/-Onslaught-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Power.Trip-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Septicflesh-/-Solution.45-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-SYMPHONY.X-/-TAAKE-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-TRIBULATION-/-Uada-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterfylleth-/-Winterhymn-/-WITCHERY-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
  • Bob
    Petty Officer

by Bob » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:39 pm

I think they are more popular and when you see lots of shots showing the fans, ie, not just the artists performing.

Hint-hint-70K-video-people.

For example, last year when BangerTV did recaps, they only showed their host talking about his experience, interviewing a few moments with artists, but very limited shots of the fans. Why nobody remembers their recaps anymore, haha!

Pellaz wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:14 pm ...
    The Day 1 recap is ALSO improved by the fact that, as far as I could tell, I don't appear in it this year. :lol:
    I did appear in Day 1 recap for an instant sitting with Mike Wise (RIP). Torstian is in the foreground hamming it up, why they capped us in the background. I don't think all that footage was from exactly Day 1. I'm pretty sure the day Mike and I are spotted was not Thursday.
    Wishlist 2024: Ranked in order of:
    1. Line up on the center rail for both sets if announced.

Konvent
    2. Never seen them live.
    Anaal_Nathrakh-/-Burning_Witches-/-Combichrist-/-Dee_Snider-/-Gojira-/-Grai-/-Hanzel_und_Gretyl-/-IGNEA-/-Inquisition-/-Jinjer-/-Lovebites-/-King_Diamond-/-Mgla-/-Opeth-/-Rob_Zombie-/-Spiritbox-/-Temple_of_Evil-/-The_Hu-/-Vader-/-Visigoth-/-Wagakki_Band
    3. Seen them before and would love to see them on das boat.
    Avatar-/-Babymetal-/-Behemoth-/-Corrosion_of_Conformity-/-Fleshgod_Apocalypse-/-Lacuna_Coil-/-Lamb_of_God-/-Meshuggah-/-Metsatöll-/-Myrkur-/-Sabaton-/-Sepultura-/-Suicidal_Tendencies-/-Therion-/-The_Iron_Maidens-/-Wolves_in_the_Throne_Room
    70K Survivor - 2015, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 23
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:26 pm

Added Day 2.
    I like how they highlight the “bonuses” like extra surf and turf (that’s not free, though), drink of the day (also not free), world premiere show (OK, that one is free), making what was in the end an average year seem special because... special is the norm here :3drunks:
  • Bob
    Petty Officer

by Bob » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:25 am

Godflesh wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:26 pm Added Day 2.
    I like how they highlight the “bonuses” like extra surf and turf (that’s not free, though)...
    I heard that at the fine dining you can get an extra meal to go. But without a microwave oven in the cabin, it just doesn't make sense unless you like your "dish best served cold" (revenge), haha!

In 5 years I only made it to the fine dining once, too busy.

Konvent
    2. Never seen them live.
    Anaal_Nathrakh-/-Burning_Witches-/-Combichrist-/-Dee_Snider-/-Gojira-/-Grai-/-Hanzel_und_Gretyl-/-IGNEA-/-Inquisition-/-Jinjer-/-Lovebites-/-King_Diamond-/-Mgla-/-Opeth-/-Rob_Zombie-/-Spiritbox-/-Temple_of_Evil-/-The_Hu-/-Vader-/-Visigoth-/-Wagakki_Band
    Avatar-/-Babymetal-/-Behemoth-/-Corrosion_of_Conformity-/-Fleshgod_Apocalypse-/-Lacuna_Coil-/-Lamb_of_God-/-Meshuggah-/-Metsatöll-/-Myrkur-/-Sabaton-/-Sepultura-/-Suicidal_Tendencies-/-Therion-/-The_Iron_Maidens-/-Wolves_in_the_Throne_Room
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:34 pm

Added Day 3.
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:57 pm

Bob wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:25 am
    Godflesh wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:26 pm Added Day 2.
    I like how they highlight the “bonuses” like extra surf and turf (that’s not free, though)...
    I heard that at the fine dining you can get an extra meal to go. But without a microwave oven in the cabin, it just doesn't make sense unless you like your "dish best served cold" (revenge), haha!
    "Revenge, like gazpacho soup, is best served cold!" --Phantom Limb :lol:

I've not heard of being able to get an extra meal to go from the main dining room, but you can normally ask for extra entrees or sides, and you can ask for a dish-cover to take a dessert with you.
    My first year on 70K, on the Liberty, I remember I asked for another second entrée and the waiter looked at me like I'd grown three heads. I thought "Huh, so that's what it's like on Royal Caribbean?" I haven't had any issues on any 70K since then, though.
    In 5 years I only made it to the fine dining once, too busy.
    It definitely comes down to "if I go to the MDR, will I have to miss any shows I really want to see?" And sometimes sacrifices are made, often inadvertently. "Damn, I missed WHO?!"
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
  • Fulorian
    Crewman

by Fulorian » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:09 pm

The interstitial music used between scenes and in the background is truly awful, it should be noted. It sounds like a 5 year old playing with a drum kit.
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Thu May 23, 2019 9:43 pm

Deja vu... New game: guess the date when the Day 4 recap will be published :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Tue May 28, 2019 8:08 am

what's happened to the Day 4 recap video?

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Tue May 28, 2019 4:03 pm

Cardest wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 8:08 am what's happened to the Day 4 recap video?
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
    Yippee38
    Petty Officer

by Yippee38 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:27 am

Actually, we know what happened to day 4. The same thing that happened to announcements in June or July (or August or September).
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:54 am

I think they should hire Andy Gillion from MPE to do the videos... love his VLOGs
    Really would like to hear from 70k..even the book face page is just the same shots of the hottubs…

I've booked my hotel, car is paid off, TAKE MY MONEY!!!!

Hopefully , Aeroplan will still be around so I can get my $85 return flights to FL and back,

:beerwink: :beerwink:
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:10 pm

Jaimie38 wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:54 am Really would like to hear from 70k..even the book face page is just the same shots of the hottubs…
    Yeah, something different would be nice.
    Granted, a hot tub + an open-air stage scene is unique to 70K, but...
    I've booked my hotel, car is paid off, TAKE MY MONEY!!!!
    Can't book my hotel for another month or two (stay/park free/free shuttle deal), but I've had the cruise-fare money squirreled away since January and have been adding to it.
    By this point I could almost pay for a Grand Suite...just for myself. (If I hadn't just bailed a friend out of jail in Texas, I think I COULD do it. :lol: )
    2025 Wishlist:
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:39 pm

Pellaz wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:10 pmBy this point I could almost pay for a Grand Suite...just for myself. (If I hadn't just bailed a friend out of jail in Texas, I think I COULD do it. :lol: )
    Have you ever done it (booking a cabin for yourself?) I did it on my very first time and it felt wonderful! Way too expensive, tho...
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:33 am

cegr80 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:39 pm
    Pellaz wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:10 pmBy this point I could almost pay for a Grand Suite...just for myself. (If I hadn't just bailed a friend out of jail in Texas, I think I COULD do it. :lol: )
    Have you ever done it (booking a cabin for yourself?)
    No, although my first year it almost happened, as my cruise-buddy had to back out and I went to Facebook to find someone who wanted to go. (Amazingly, it worked.)
    I did it on my very first time and it felt wonderful! Way too expensive, tho...
    Oh, yes. It's standard cruise-industry policy, too. With rare exceptions, like "single supplement waivers" and tiny solo cabins on a few ships, you always have to pay double.
    2025 Wishlist:
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:29 pm

I always get my own cabin.. sometimes an interior, once with window, twice with balcony..
    So,, Texas jail break, eh??
    9 Time Vet.
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    AstridDragon
    Petty Officer

by AstridDragon » Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:25 am

Jaimie38 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:29 pm I always get my own cabin.. sometimes an interior, once with window, twice with balcony..
    Goddamn I wish I could do that. I like naps and am light sleeper.

Aiming for a double instead of a quad next year at least.

But I did meet three amazing ladies sharing a room this year, so there's that at least :)
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:56 pm

AstridDragon wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:25 am
    Jaimie38 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:29 pm I always get my own cabin.. sometimes an interior, once with window, twice with balcony..

But I did meet three amazing ladies sharing a room this year, so there's that at least :)
    I always wanted to have a beer bucket party on the balcony--never happened.. spent about 10 minutes total time in 2 years on the balcony.. great for taking pics, and just sitting listening to the water as we cruise along.
    9 Time Vet.
  • Fulorian
    Crewman

by Fulorian » Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:21 pm

As incredible as 70k is, having a balcony room every year has been a necessity. The whole experience is overwhelming (in a good way), but having a truly quiet place to silently watch the seas and sip on a drink has been a must for my mental health through the whole thing - just a chance to center myself and prepare for the next incredible adventure on board.

For cruisers looking to save money, there are absolutely places on board you can do this publicly, but having your own balcony room makes this so much more convenient.
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:41 am

Fulorian wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:21 pm As incredible as 70k is, having a balcony room every year has been a necessity. The whole experience is overwhelming (in a good way), but having a truly quiet place to silently watch the seas and sip on a drink has been a must for my mental health through the whole thing - just a chance to center myself and prepare for the next incredible adventure on board.

For cruisers looking to save money, there are absolutely places on board you can do this publicly, but having your own balcony room makes this so much more convenient.
    I actually vastly prefer the interior rooms, for my mental health. What /I/ need is a place I can get sleep when I need to. The interior rooms become pitch black since they don't have windows or light interference - which is perfect for me and my light sensitive eyes.

So, you know, your mileage may vary.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:37 am

Fulorian wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:21 pm As incredible as 70k is, having a balcony room every year has been a necessity. The whole experience is overwhelming (in a good way), but having a truly quiet place to silently watch the seas and sip on a drink has been a must for my mental health through the whole thing - just a chance to center myself and prepare for the next incredible adventure on board.

Sure, you can go up to the helipad in the front (Deck 5, accessed from Deck 4 on either side). It's quiet and there are benches to sit on, although it's usually really windy when the ship is underway.
    You can also step outside on the side decks (the same ones we board the ship on), and it's usually less windy.

For me, if I just have one roommate, I'm good with any type of room. Balcony, oceanview or interior.
    With two roommates I'd prefer to get a balcony, and in the unlikely event I get three roommates (4 total) I'd prefer to get a suite.
    Phoenix wrote: Gonna take a lot to get me back next year.
    :cry: :cry: :cry:
    2025 Wishlist:
    AstridDragon
    Petty Officer

by AstridDragon » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:34 pm

Jaimie38 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:56 pm

I always wanted to have a beer bucket party on the balcony--never happened.. spent about 10 minutes total time in 2 years on the balcony.. great for taking pics, and just sitting listening to the water as we cruise along.
    Oh nah I just want a cabin to myself for sleep. Don't care what kind.

But feel free to invite me to next year's beer bucket party :p
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:14 pm

AstridDragon wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:34 pm
    Jaimie38 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:56 pm

Oh nah I just want a cabin to myself for sleep. Don't care what kind.

But feel free to invite me to next year's beer bucket party :p
    [/quote

New cabins on Deck 12 look pretty suite!
    9 Time Vet.
  • Bob
    Petty Officer

by Bob » Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:14 pm

AstridDragon wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:34 pm Oh nah I just want a cabin to myself for sleep. Don't care what kind.
    Me 2. As much as I had great roomates doing quads my 1st 3 years, I did doubles the past 2 and loved it so much better. I am really thinking about just paying up and getting my own room this year.

Konvent
    2. Never seen them live.
    AstridDragon
    Petty Officer

by AstridDragon » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:42 am

Bob wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:14 pm
    AstridDragon wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:34 pm Oh nah I just want a cabin to myself for sleep. Don't care what kind.
    Me 2. As much as I had great roomates doing quads my 1st 3 years, I did doubles the past 2 and loved it so much better. I am really thinking about just paying up and getting my own room this year.

Yeah I'm a super light sleeper so I can't nap wherever, and having three other people in and out afforded me no opportunities to nap at all really. I just kept trying to nap around midnight, falling sleep and missing all the late shows D:

If i could afford to I'd get a spot all to myself but I know that's a stretch, but I'm on point for a double, yay.

Jaimie38 wrote: New cabins on Deck 12 look pretty suite!
    SUITE YOU SAY? :lol:
Post Reply 30 posts Page 1 of 1