A little bit of DEFINITIVE news could easily have put an end to this. A "we've got some logistics to deal with" or "we are finalising some key parts of the lineup" or "we're aiming for 10th of the 10th"
But instead, your silence, and crap SOON bullshit has lead to the following.
(No names but please if I've listed a comment here of your's and you want it removed just let me know)
"My +1 vacation has been cancelled by his boss due to an overflow of work in January. His boss said we have no bands, no booking codes, so there is reason to keep his vacations when everybody else is getting their vacations canceled in the department."
"My dear 70K friends, as a six-time survivor, I am sad to announce that I will not make it to the next one. I am Brazilian and the change of dates has screwed us over, because it moved to a high season in Brazil and flight tickets are twice as much I have paid in 2019. Also, cabin prices are higher for the coming year. Possible payment plans have gone beyond affordability now due to the delay in sending codes and announcements of bands. "
"I'm happy that I have started to spend my 70K fund on to other trips, totally worth it! Highly recommend!"
"Not going. Too far to the end when shit gets more expensive. I don't want to chance a seat sale to not pay through the nose. Rolling out of Calgary, AB Canada."
"Definitely not going, was planning on it but with no announcements still and no booking codes ill be spending my money elsewhere. Pretty infuriating"
"Breaks my heart but i'm out.. gonna book something else in the next days.. i can't wait more weeks without knowing if there's a cruise or not because of my days off at work."
"Welp... ain't going. You cool kids have fun. All the fun even."
"Has even one person here thought about voting with your wallet and not rewarding Andy w/your money again? Just curious to see if anyone else got pushed onto this side. I for one feel great not to be giving him my money anymore."
"I am not returning in 2020 for many reasons but I don't plan on returning ever again due to this."
"I'm skipping this year for a bunch of reasons. However, the lack of announcements is not making that the hard choice it should be."
"This was going to be my last year anyways (I need to go see other places and do other festivals) but it's about a 95% chance I'm not going this year now. "
"He won't get ours anymore after this fiasco. We will still go unless we don't hear something by the middle of October."
"I wasn't going anyway this year but following this shit would have made me cancel long time ago. I need things to be clear to make my plans way ahead."
My plan is to book a flight on Tuesday. But if there's no substantial announcement by then, I will be flying elsewhere. May the best man win.