Post Reply 73 posts
Sailors! This is a personal message from your Skipper
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Sailors! This is a personal message from your Skipper

by Andy » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:29 am

Sailors! This is a personal message from your Skipper:

As you have all noticed, we are extraordinarily late this time around, one could almost say the cruise is very SOON and you still don't have any news regarding bands or booking codes.

I don't want to make any excuses and I believe this is not the right time and place to go into details, but let me just tell you that I have been battling a health issue personally. It looks like I'm out of the woods now thankfully.

Rest assured that Round X of 70000TONS OF METAL, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise is on track and I'm working furiously with my team to make sure we will deliver you a unique world class experience as we always have.

One detail that some of you have been anxious about is the payment plan. Please don't worry, this will be adapted according to the limited time frame.

Stay tuned for all the news coming next week. Brace yourselves... Full Speed Ahead!!!

Cheers,

your Skipper
    Jolty
    Oiler

Re: Sailors! This is a personal message from your Skipper

by Jolty » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:33 am

I'm glad to hear that you're okay and I hope you feel better SOON.

:viking:
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:37 am

Andy wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:29 am Sailors! This is a personal message from your Skipper:

As you have all noticed, we are extraordinarily late this time around, one could almost say the cruise is very SOON and you still don't have any news regarding bands or booking codes.

I don't want to make any excuses and I believe this is not the right time and place to go into details, but let me just tell you that I have been battling a health issue personally. It looks like I'm out of the woods now thankfully.

Rest assured that Round X of 70000TONS OF METAL, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise is on track and I'm working furiously with my team to make sure we will deliver you a unique world class experience as we always have.

One detail that some of you have been anxious about is the payment plan. Please don't worry, this will be adapted according to the limited time frame.

Stay tuned for all the news coming next week. Brace yourselves... Full Speed Ahead!!!

Cheers,

your Skipper
    Look like no 10/10 news, but we will get stuff for next week then. A flag has been planted to represent Soon!

2 things Andy

#1 and most important, glad you are feeling better and so sorry that you have been having issues

#2 Delegate man. This thing is too big to run as a 1 man show, especially if you are not able to give it your all, delegate to people you trust and let them help you.

At any rate, thrilled to get some news and hope that this event is going to happen and will be what it has been in the past.
    Survivor
    • 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,2023,2024,See_you_in_2025

Absolute_Darkness-Death/Thrash_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/BandAbsoluteDarkness

Thud_Bukit-Death/Comedy_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist/Drummer/Bassist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/Thud-Bukit-100960638505481

70k Bands - Unofficial iPhone/Android_app_of_the_70,000_tons_cruise
    WishList
    • Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:41 am

I wondered if bodomdragon was right and the Skipper was sick :/ hopefully he's not lying when he says he's out of the woods now.

Not to belittle how much it sucks battling a health issue, and I really do hope the Skipper is back at 100% soon, but I really wish UMC had said something before now. We've been waiting for a post like this for almost a month at this point.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
  • gourmetalhead
    Wiper

by gourmetalhead » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:42 am

Good to have news from the Skipper!!!!
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:51 am

Andy, we're all sorry about your health issue and wish you the best onwards.

I honestly cannot say anything as for the lack of news and bands/booking codes, all that matters is that next week it's coming.

Get ready, people!
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
  • Marmotte
    Oiler

by Marmotte » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:54 am

Glad to have some news and to know you have your health back.

:wank:
    Whishlist: Powerwolf, Moonspell, Blind Guardian, Stratovarius, Turisas, Katatonia, Circus Maximus, BabyMetal, Myrath, Iced Earth, Arch Enemy
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:01 pm

slayergeek wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:37 am
    Andy wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:29 am Sailors! This is a personal message from your Skipper:

Cheers,

your Skipper
    Look like no 10/10 news, but we will get stuff for next week then. A flag has been planted to represent Soon!

2 things Andy

#1 and most important, glad you are feeling better and so sorry that you have been having issues

#2 Delegate man. This thing is too big to run as a 1 man show, especially if you are not able to give it your all, delegate to people you trust and let them help you.

At any rate, thrilled to get some news that this event is going to happen and will be what it has been in the past.
    Survivor

WishList
    • Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:03 pm

Hey Andy, I'm glad you're recovering from whatever it was. I hope the trend continues!
    I'm ready to book next week! Give us them bands!
    :cheers: :deathmetal: :shred: :heavydrink:
    I'm only here to do two things: play the bagpipes and gargle sulphuric acid. Looks like we're almost out of acid.
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:05 pm

“Brace yourselfs for news coming next week ,so the 10/10 theory dies and Andy buys another week of Soon.I guess he had to get ahead of tomorrow’s disappointment with this post.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    jeyrow
    Petty Officer

by jeyrow » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:11 pm

I join the comments of best wishes and speedy recovery, health first comes first.

I would not like to be noticed as an excuse (health is never an excuse), but as a great "company", you have a work team that can handle band ads, booking, and other tasks. And do not load only on your person. Many of us feel mocked by the silence of these issues, and not only put the famous tips or poolgirls of the month.

I hope that X edition is one of the best, but I am still out to attend, since it is already at heights of the year, the flights are very expensive, the lodges are almost full, it is not fair.
    70000Tons - 2015 - 7307
    70000Tons - 2016 - 7531
    70000Tons - 2017 - 6231
    70000Tons - 2018 - No
    70000Tons - 2019 - 6131
    70000Tons - 2020 - No
    Gratch
    Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:37 pm

Scurvy. It had to be scurvy. ;)

In all seriousness, glad to hear you're on the mend and appreciate the update. Onwards and upwards...for both you and Round X! :shred:
    Survivor 2016/17/18/19/20

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
    Anaal Nathrakh - Behemoth - Igorrr - Khemmis - Myrkur - The Ocean - Pallbearer - Sigh - Tribulation - Sentient Horror - Turisas - Wilderun - Witherscape - Zeal & Ardor
    Amalu
    Chief Petty Officer

by Amalu » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:46 pm

Cheers,

your Skipper
    Grüezi Andy,

We are all really glad to hear from you!

So sorry to read that you had to fight an illness and were not able to work on this your and our festival. I really hope that you make a full recovery!

As mentioned by Slayergeek: Try to delegate a bit more. You are surely have a great team with you that helps you make all this possible. And don't forget us, your fan base. The 70k fans already are a bunch of highly motivated and talented and a bit crazy people. We have the best cruisers organized parties, fantastic GIFs, an unofficial App which rivals the official ones from most other festivals, and much more.
    If you need help, reach out to us! We will help to make this thing possible. There are a lot of us who are more than paying customers, we're a part of what makes this the greatest festival on earth.

Looking forward to read more news next week! :3drunks:
    Welli
    Oiler

by Welli » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:59 pm

Hey skipper,
    I'm just happy for the message.
    Take care of yourself and feel better soon!
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:04 pm

Ok, now we have the reason for the waiting. But, as some others here posted,it is a joke that the complete Business isn't running if one man is sick. Delegate, or better, sell, to a professional agency and everything will run properly....

good luck to you, andy.....
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - survived
    2023 - NO

www.lalasreisen.de
  • bbqmonster
    Wiper

by bbqmonster » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:45 pm

Cheers,

your Skipper
    I hope you have a speedy recovery. I know us survivors have been upset. Just glad to hear that your health is getting better cant' wait to book and hear those band announcements! :viking:
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:53 pm

Cheers,

your Skipper
    Here's hoping for a full and speedy recovery! Looking forward to seeing some band announcements SOOOOON.
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:56 pm

Knew all my bitching and spamming the forum would illicit a response eventually :P

If you need a hand with anything always happy to help out - just say the word!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:18 pm

Blistering barnacles!

We are glad to hear you are 'out of the woods' mate.

Head out of the woods and as Enslaved once said "to the coast" we go and we're with ya all the way.

Roll out the barrel of bee....I mean, bands!
    Music is always a great distraction from being stuck in the woods.
    Speaking of music...and bands...let's roll!
    Full steam ahead!

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
    Ethrivas
    Chief Petty Officer

by Ethrivas » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:42 am

Good to hear that you are OK Andy. I never lost my faith in you, however one-man-army mode is bit unprofessional for an event of this size. Please arrange things so that the business process does not halt when you are personally occupied. ;)
    Wishlist 2025:1914-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aeternam-/-AETHERIAN-/-AGATHODAIMON-/-ALESTORM-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMORPHIS-/-ANAAL.NATHRAKH-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Avatar-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-BLACKBRAID-/-BRYMIR-/-CLOAK-/-Cryptosis-/-Dååth-/-Dark.Oath-/-DESTINITY-/-DIMMU.BORGIR-/-Ensiferum-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Finntroll-/-Foretoken-/-Gaerea-/-GROZA-/-Hypocrisy-/-Ignea-/-IMMORTAL-/-In.Aphelion-/-Kalmah-/-Kanonenfieber-/-King.of.Asgard-/-KVAEN-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-MELECHESH-/-Mezarkabul(Pentagram)-/-MGŁA-/-MOONSHADE-/-MÖRK.GRYNING-/-NAILED.TO.OBSCURITY-/-Necrophobic-/-NETHERBIRD-/-Orbit.Culture-/-OUROBOROS-/-PERPETUAL.NIGHT-/-PSYCROPTIC-/-Rhapsody(Turilli-Lione)-/-SATYRICON-/-SHADE.EMPIRE-/-SHYLMAGOGHNAR-/-SODOMISERY-/-STORTREGN-/-Stratovarius-/-SYLOSIS-/-Testament-/-THE.COMMITTEE-/-THE.CROWN-/-THE.SEER-/-THE.SPIRIT-/-THULCANDRA-/-Tryglav-/-TRIBULATION-/-Trivium-/-Turisas-/-Ulfven-/-Unanimated-/-VREID-/-Warbringer-/-Whispered-/-Wintersun-/-WORMWITCH-/-WORMWOOD-/-Zornheym
    2018, 2019, 2020, 2024: Survivor
    2023: Skip year
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:54 pm

Hoping UMC's week starts with Sunday.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:59 am

meshuggah wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:54 pm Hoping UMC's week starts with Sunday.
    Well it all depends on whether they adhere to international standards or local standards.

According to ISO 8601, Monday is the first day of the week.

But many countries, including United States, Canada, and Australia, consider Sunday as the start of the week.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:44 am

I say, that we'll get 5 bands straight off the bat tomorrow!

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
    Amalu
    Chief Petty Officer

by Amalu » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:37 am

We're going to get the Day 2, 3 and finally 4 recaps of this year first. Then on Monday evening (European Time) the first 5 bands will be announced. In the night between Monday and Tuesday booking dates for Gold are going to be revealed.

That's my prediction...
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:51 am

Rooms booked, flights booked, winter tires on car---LET"S GO I AM READY!!!

:bmhorns: :bmhorns:

:cheers:
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:16 am

Amalu wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:37 am We're going to get the Day 2, 3 and finally 4 recaps of this year first. Then on Monday evening (European Time) the first 5 bands will be announced. In the night between Monday and Tuesday booking dates for Gold are going to be revealed.

That's my prediction...
    Day 2 today, Day 3 Monday, Day 4 Tuesday, announcements Wednesday.
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:26 pm

There are 12 bands on the Megacruise right now that are 70k potentials.I know it leaves from Los Angeles but I can see their contracts specifically stated you can’t be announced on another USA cruise until the ship leaves.If 70k announced 9- 12 of them,I could see that as a possible but not really likely reason for the long delay.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:38 pm

Skipper, the TRAITOROUS BASTARDS sailing on the Megadeth Megacruise should be out of reception range by now.

RELEASE THE BOOKING CODES!!

:3drunks:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:25 am

meshuggah wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:54 pm Hoping UMC's week starts with Sunday.
    Today's a holiday in Canada, so rethink that...

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:25 pm

Andy wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:29 am Stay tuned for all the news coming next week.
    Now is "next week", so come on.....
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - survived
    2023 - NO

www.lalasreisen.de
    Ethrivas
    Chief Petty Officer

by Ethrivas » Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:21 pm

Godflesh wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:16 am Day 2 today, Day 3 Monday, Day 4 Tuesday, announcements Wednesday.
    Hopefully :cheers:
    Wishlist 2025:1914-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aeternam-/-AETHERIAN-/-AGATHODAIMON-/-ALESTORM-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMORPHIS-/-ANAAL.NATHRAKH-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Avatar-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-BLACKBRAID-/-BRYMIR-/-CLOAK-/-Cryptosis-/-Dååth-/-Dark.Oath-/-DESTINITY-/-DIMMU.BORGIR-/-Ensiferum-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Finntroll-/-Foretoken-/-Gaerea-/-GROZA-/-Hypocrisy-/-Ignea-/-IMMORTAL-/-In.Aphelion-/-Kalmah-/-Kanonenfieber-/-King.of.Asgard-/-KVAEN-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-MELECHESH-/-Mezarkabul(Pentagram)-/-MGŁA-/-MOONSHADE-/-MÖRK.GRYNING-/-NAILED.TO.OBSCURITY-/-Necrophobic-/-NETHERBIRD-/-Orbit.Culture-/-OUROBOROS-/-PERPETUAL.NIGHT-/-PSYCROPTIC-/-Rhapsody(Turilli-Lione)-/-SATYRICON-/-SHADE.EMPIRE-/-SHYLMAGOGHNAR-/-SODOMISERY-/-STORTREGN-/-Stratovarius-/-SYLOSIS-/-Testament-/-THE.COMMITTEE-/-THE.CROWN-/-THE.SEER-/-THE.SPIRIT-/-THULCANDRA-/-Tryglav-/-TRIBULATION-/-Trivium-/-Turisas-/-Ulfven-/-Unanimated-/-VREID-/-Warbringer-/-Whispered-/-Wintersun-/-WORMWITCH-/-WORMWOOD-/-Zornheym
    2018, 2019, 2020, 2024: Survivor
    2023: Skip year
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:45 pm

Ethrivas wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:21 pm
    Godflesh wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:16 am Day 2 today, Day 3 Monday, Day 4 Tuesday, announcements Wednesday.
    Hopefully :cheers:
    Definitely looking that way! Day 4 Video 8am my time Wednesday, then ..... THINGS(!) Thursday.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:46 pm

“ Stay tuned for all the news coming next week. Brace yourselves... Full Speed Ahead!!!”
    70k has never foreshadowed band announcements or booking codes,news is news and that could be anything from promos to a further explanation for the delay.In fact this all but rules out anything important this week.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:34 pm

deathmetalpat wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:46 pm “ Stay tuned for all the news coming next week. Brace yourselves... Full Speed Ahead!!!”
    70k has never foreshadowed band announcements or booking codes,news is news and that could be anything from promos to a further explanation for the delay.In fact this all but rules out anything important this week.
    Yee of little faith :P

They say "all the news". All. The. News.

ALL THE NEWS!!

WE ARE GONNA FIND OUT EVERYTHING!!!!!

#BlindOptimism
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • Downvod
    Midshipman

by Downvod » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:56 pm

deathmetalpat wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:46 pm “ Stay tuned for all the news coming next week. Brace yourselves... Full Speed Ahead!!!”
    It’s true that they haven’t really foreshadowed announcements more than a day in advance, but this is also an unprecedented situation. They did actually acknowledge in the Facebook comments that there would be band announcements this week.
    70k 2016: Cabin 7279
    70k 2017: Cabin 6361
    70k 2018: Cabin 1704
    70k 2019: Cabin 1402
    70k 2020: Cabin 9220
    70k 2023: Cabin 1704
    70k 2024: Cabin 1688

Abbath-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aetherian-/-Alestorm-/-Allegaeon-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Andy.Gillion-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Annihilator-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-BLIND.GUARDIAN-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodred.Hourglass-/-BORKNAGAR-/-Brymir-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-Conjurer-/-The.Crown-/-Cthonic-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Demonic.Resurrection-/-Demons.&.Wizards-/-Destruction-/-DGM-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Evocation-/-Finsterforst-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-Iced.Earth-/-Immortal-/-Inferi-/-IN.MOURNING-/-Insomnium-/-In.Vain-/-Irreversible.Mechanism-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Lovebites-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Midnight-/-MGLA-/-Myrkur-/-Naglfar-/-Necrophagist-/-Necrophobic-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Obscura-/-Old.Man's.Child-/-Onslaught-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Power.Trip-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Septicflesh-/-Solution.45-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-SYMPHONY.X-/-TAAKE-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-TRIBULATION-/-Uada-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterfylleth-/-Winterhymn-/-WITCHERY-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:18 pm

Yeah, BRACE YOURSELVES, because the ship is moving FULL SPEED AHEAD.
    I’m not expecting to see the ship’s tender, I expect ALL THE NEWS to COME THIS WEEK.
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:23 pm

I expect a post consisting of a video showing the new logo rotating with a clock sound, like in the recaps, but in a loop.
    A few hours after the post of the Day 4 recap tomorrow at the same time as the other 3.
    Which conveniently allows to avoid the use of the word SOON.
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:01 pm

Still waiting for the 2020 Mega Thread, as well as an update for the "September 25, 2019" payment plan.

Chomping at the bit!!!
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:14 pm

C'mon skipper - your video said "SOON IS NOW" ! :D

Make with the bands!! :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:30 pm

Survivor

WishList
Post Reply 73 posts