Post Reply 2037 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2020 Megathread
  • LoudStonedDrunk
    Oiler

Re: Racing Towards The Finnish Line

by LoudStonedDrunk » Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:01 am

Godflesh wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:11 am
    LoudStonedDrunk wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:03 am This first set by finntroll will be phenomenal. Soooo many good b bands

Be'lakor
    Blind guardian doing a 25th anniversary set for imaginations or BETTER YET a 30th for tales from the twilight world.
    Beyond creation us selling beach towels as of late.
    Behemoth has a perfect little hole in their tour dates for 70k maybe?
    Benediction would be amazing but is ruled out
    Brought by pain
    Behexen
    Bokassa

I know we wont get any of them but btbam, blotted science, or blood ceremony alone would make this cruise for me.
    Why can’t we get BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME? They would also make the cruise for me.
    RIGHT?!?!? btbam would be so amazing on the pool deck at fuckin 2 am.
  • LoudStonedDrunk
    Oiler

by LoudStonedDrunk » Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:04 am

clegane wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:26 am Benediction
    Brutality
    Below
    Baest
    Baphomets Blood

Benediction has a latin america tour through the cruise. Its a shame
    cholernik
    Petty Officer

by cholernik » Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:10 am

B for Boooooring. I'm guessing it'll be something I don't give a shit about, or maybe one shit.
    2020: Survivor
  • clegane
    Petty Officer

by clegane » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:00 am

LoudStonedDrunk wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:04 am
    Brutality
    Below
    Baest
    Baphomets Blood

Thats really a shame...! I´m afraid its Blind Guardian! :shock: :?
    Wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Infernal Majesty, Meliah Rage,Toranaga, Evildead, Triptykon, Brutality, Massacre, Dismember, Flotsam a Jetsam, Protector, Razor, Helstar, Omen, Running Wild, Vltimas, Lik, Sorcery (SWE), Attacker

Survivor:
    cholernik
    Petty Officer

by cholernik » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:39 am

clegane wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:00 am
    Brutality
    Below
    Baest
    Baphomets Blood

That's what I'm suspecting too. I'm holding out for Behemoth, though.
    cholernik
    Petty Officer

by cholernik » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:27 am

Does anybody else just sit here and randomly hit refresh all day? I mean, I'm usually at my desk at work doing nothing anyway, so it's whatever. Just curious if I'm the only one :lol:
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

We Come In The Name Of Metal

by Andy » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:02 am

Swear your oaths and be BLOODBOUND at sea as 3,000 metalheads unite for an unforgettable 5 day 4 night festival experience of a lifetime!

Round X of 70000TONS OF METAL starts on January 7th, 2020. If you aren't "S"ailing with us to kick off your new year then you're making a choice you will surely regret...

cholernik
    Petty Officer

Re: We Come In The Name Of Metal

by cholernik » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:10 am

alright, let's get some death or black metal please. That S could be so many good bands, but I'm guessing it'll be something lame again like sonata arctica or stratovarius. I don't mean to insult those that like this stuff, I'm just frustrated that there are only a tiny bit of bands I care about on this.
  • metalforever
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:35 am

cholernik, you make a lot of sense on your posts, I enjoy reading them !
    I am still waiting for my first two set band to see ! :death:
    cholernik
    Petty Officer

by cholernik » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:44 am

metalforever wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:35 am cholernik, you make a lot of sense on your posts, I enjoy reading them !
    I am still waiting for my first two set band to see ! :death:
    I make a lotta nonsense and a lotta poop comes out of my mouth, and we all know it. Although I do like looking at past bands to see who might be next. Bloodbound is a new booking, which I'm glad to see new bookings, but I really had my hopes up for behemoth
  • metalforever
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:52 am

back in 2018 I saw Belphegor on board , they put on good performances , Behemoth would be great to see ! :shred:
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:57 am

What the actual fuck, Andy? That's neither Be'lakor nor Borknagar!

Ugh, another band straight to the undesired list
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
    cholernik
    Petty Officer

by cholernik » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:59 am

cegr80 wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:57 am What the actual fuck, Andy? That's neither Be'lakor nor Borknagar!

Ugh, another band straight to the undesired list
    I'm hoping for a strong second half here. the last announcement I was actually excited for was kampfar. I mean, at the gates and aborted were fine announcements. Ihsahn was obvious and I guess i'm pumped for that too, but it was expected since day 1 of Emperor being announced
  • clegane
    Petty Officer

by clegane » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:05 pm

cholernik wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:39 am
    clegane wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:00 am

That's what I'm suspecting too. I'm holding out for Behemoth, though.
    :bmhorns:
    Wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Infernal Majesty, Meliah Rage,Toranaga, Evildead, Triptykon, Brutality, Massacre, Dismember, Flotsam a Jetsam, Protector, Razor, Helstar, Omen, Running Wild, Vltimas, Lik, Sorcery (SWE), Attacker

Survivor:
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:12 pm

I'm not familiar with these guys at all, they appear to have a lot of albums though. I am waiting with bated breath for the Statsman's response however as they are on his wishlist!! :bangers:
    Voyager-Vuur-GrandMagus-Myrath-Borknagar-NovembersDoom-Aeternam-Havok-TheHaloEffect-Moonspell-SepticFlesh-Sigh-BarrenEarth-Iotunn-ScarSymmetry-Nekrogoblikon
  • clegane
    Petty Officer

by clegane » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:12 pm

Bloodbound? WTF????

Can we have some serious bands, please?

Sorcery
    Sodom
    Sanctuary
    Solstice
    Slayer
    SDI
    Saturnus
    Satan
    Slaegt

Survivor:
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Infecting The Caribbean

by Andy » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:31 pm

SUFFOCATION will be infecting the Caribbean this January with their signature sonic assault onbroad Round X of 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise! Can you withstand the full might of their brutality twice?

If you're still on the fence about having the best time of your life starting on January 7th we recommend that you "O"bey your inner desires and reserve your spot now!

cholernik
    Petty Officer

Re: Infecting The Caribbean

by cholernik » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:34 pm

Hey there we go. Didn't realize suffocation got a new singer. Well that'll be at least 1 set.

Some good O bands on the past roster

Past O bands:
    Obituary (3x) -Played in 2019
    Obscura
    October Tide
    Omnium Gatherum -Booked
    Onslaught (2x) -Played in 2019
    Origin -Booked
    Orphaned Land (3x)
    Overkill (3x)
  • LoudStonedDrunk
    Oiler

by LoudStonedDrunk » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:44 pm

Andy wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:02 am Swear your oaths and be BLOODBOUND at sea as 3,000 metalheads unite for an unforgettable 5 day 4 night festival experience of a lifetime!

Round X of 70000TONS OF METAL starts on January 7th, 2020. If you aren't "S"ailing with us to kick off your new year then you're making a choice you will surely regret...

Well THAT was lackluster
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:15 pm

Pass. Next band please. I'd like special pre-shitty Opeth sets or Overkill, but I do have a suspicion it's going to be Orden Ogan at some point for the O.
    Voyager-Vuur-GrandMagus-Myrath-Borknagar-NovembersDoom-Aeternam-Havok-TheHaloEffect-Moonspell-SepticFlesh-Sigh-BarrenEarth-Iotunn-ScarSymmetry-Nekrogoblikon
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:21 pm

4/32!!

Keep up the great work Skipper!

Hopefully see you on the 2021 (thrash-o-rama) sailing!

:shred: :deathhorns: :headbanger:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • Cimmerian
    Crewman

by Cimmerian » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:49 pm

Yes!! That’s a great announcement!

Omnium Gatherum was a great O announcement now lets get:

Obscura
    Obscurity
    Oceano
    Old Man’s Child
    Opeth
    Orden Ogan
    2020.Wishlist:1349-Abbath-Abigail.Williams-Adorned.Brood-Aether.Realm-Alestorm-Amon.Amarth-And.Hell.Followed.With-Angelmaker-Antropomorphia-Any.Fabio.Lione/Turilli.band-Archspire-At.The.Gates-Aversions.Crown-Behemoth-Belphegor-Black.Crown.Initiate-Blind.Guardian-Borknagar-Cannibal.Corpse-Carach.Angren-Carnifex-Carpathian.Forest-Cattle.Decapatation-Celtachor-Children.of.Bodom-Cloak-Cradle.of.Filth-Cruachan—Demons.and.Wizards-Depths.of.Hatred-Dimmu.Borgir-Disentomb-Dragonland-Drudkh-Dying.Fetus-Emperor-Enslaved-Enterprise.Earth-Ereb.Altor-Fit.For.An.Autopsy-Goatwhore-Hate-Heathen.Foray-Iced.Earth-Incantation-Ingested-Kampfar-King.of.Asgard-Lorna.Shore-Manegarm-Marduk-Mgla-Moonsorrow-Phil.Anselmo.And.The.Illegals-Rivers.of.Nihil-Satyricon-Scour-Shadow.of.Intent-Signs.of.the.Swarm-Suffocation-Swashbuckle-The.Faceless-Thyrfing-Tsjuder-Uada-Unleashed-Vale.of.Pnath-Valhalore-Varg-Visceral.Disgorge-Vitriol-Vreid-Vulvodynia-Watain-Winterfylethal-Wintersun-Wolfchant-Wolves.In.The.Throne.Room-Wormwitch

2019: Survivor
  • Bolt_Thrower
    Petty Officer

by Bolt_Thrower » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:49 pm

:headbanger: ORANGE GOBLIN :headbanger:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:21 pm

SO FUCKING EXCITED FOR BLOODBOUND!

Loved them when they first appeared, went off them a bit as they went through practically a different vocalist every album, but their latest disc is superb.

#1 band on the lineup for me.

Good job Skipper!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:37 pm

Daenerys wrote: I'm not familiar with these guys at all, they appear to have a lot of albums though. I am waiting with bated breath for the Statsman's response however as they are on his wishlist!! :bangers:
    cowboy71 wrote: SO FUCKING EXCITED FOR BLOODBOUND!
    :lol: You did not disappoint!! :beerwink:
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:55 pm

Daenerys wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:12 pmI'm not familiar with these guys at all, they appear to have a lot of albums though.
    They were my dinner band at PPUSA last year :lol:
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:57 pm

Suffocation I like. Suffocation I will see at least once (their set at the pool deck back in 2017 was great)

October Tide would be nice. Their latest album rips
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:05 pm

Daenerys wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:37 pm
    Daenerys wrote: I'm not familiar with these guys at all, they appear to have a lot of albums though. I am waiting with bated breath for the Statsman's response however as they are on his wishlist!! :bangers:
    cowboy71 wrote: SO FUCKING EXCITED FOR BLOODBOUND!
    :lol: You did not disappoint!! :beerwink:
    Just glad I chose to take today off from work!! I wouldn't have been able to concentrate I'm that excited :D

Would it be asking too much for the O to be Orden Ogan?

Possibly, but its weird that I'm wearing an Orden Ogan shirt today, chosen before I knew the next clue was O......
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:16 pm

cegr80 wrote:
    Daenerys wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:12 pmI'm not familiar with these guys at all, they appear to have a lot of albums though.
    They were my dinner band at PPUSA last year :lol:

Same apparently. I sent hubby a text being like "you familiar with this band at all? I don't think I've ever heard of them" and his response was "You should be, you watched some of their set at progpower one year" :oops: :lol:

cowboy71 wrote: Just glad I chose to take today off from work!! I wouldn't have been able to concentrate I'm that excited :D
    I'm happy you are so excited! I already have six 2-setters and since I don't have to fly halfway around the world or spend a zillion dollars I'd much rather you start getting some bands :D
  • LoudStonedDrunk
    Oiler

by LoudStonedDrunk » Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:36 pm

O for obscura hopefully. They put on 2 AMAZING shows in 2018.
    Opeth would be fantastic.
    I know im not gonna get om but that too would be amazing
    Ouroborus please!!
    Danny24601
    Petty Officer

by Danny24601 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:39 pm

Was that the fastest 1-2 punch of bands we've had so far this year?

The only thing you can predict about announcements is that you can't predict the announcements. But it is nice to see some real power metal on board finally! I already got my favourite O, but am still hoping for Orphaned Land or October Tide.
    Seventh.Wonder/Theocracy/The.Night.Flight.Orchestra/Draconian/My.Dying.Bride/Primordial/Turisas/Katatonia/Swallow.the.Sun/Eluveitie/Seven.Spires/Tyr/Soilwork/Helloween/Countless.Skies/Anaal.Nathrakh/Frozen.Crown/Sonata.Arctica/Powerwolf/Blind.Guardian/Avantasia/Within.Temptation/Aephanemer/Serenity/Saturnus/Moonspell/Scardust/The.Halo.Effect/Sabaton/Noumena/Sojourner/Dragony/Omnium.Gatherum/Soen/Paradise.Lost/Shape.of.Despair/Hamferd/Aether.Realm/Brothers.of.Metal/Dawn.of.Solace/Tribulation/Twilight.Force/Be'lakor/Wilderun/Beast.in.Black/Ensiferum/Serenity.in.Murder/Dimmu.Borgir/Amon.Amarth/Visigoth/Satyricon/Cradle.of.Filth/Unleash.the.Archers/Moonsorrow/Epica
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:57 pm

I'd be really happy with Orphaned Land or Obscura... Deliriously happy if it was Old Man's Child but that's pretty unlikely; same, I think, for Opeth.
    Hmmm, it could also be Overkill.
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:05 pm

I've never heard of Bloodbound!

I don't even know where to begin.
    I guess, I'll listen to Stormborn track first up.
    See how things go from there.

Suffo' - well, how many singers is this now?

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:55 pm

Cardest wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:05 pm I've never heard of Bloodbound!
    Its fun, cheesy, typical power metal - songs about dragons and stuff. Obviously right in my ballpark.

Check out their first couple of albums - Nosferatu and Book of the Dead. And I LOVE their latest album, Rise of The Dragon Empire.

As I mentioned earlier they went through multiple lead singers early but their lineup is fairly stable now.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:22 pm

53 days to sailing....
    I wonder, when it's 50 days to go...what band(s) get announced on that day!!

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:23 pm

cowboy71 wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:55 pm
    Cardest wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:05 pm I've never heard of Bloodbound!
    Its fun, cheesy, typical power metal - songs about dragons and stuff. Obviously right in my ballpark.

Check out their first couple of albums - Nosferatu and Book of the Dead. And I LOVE their latest album, Rise of The Dragon Empire.

As I mentioned earlier they went through multiple lead singers early but their lineup is fairly stable now.
    Yeah!
    It's a brand new band to me.
    I looked on Metal Archives. A lot to get through so thanks mate, saves me from going through all of their records.
    I'll check out the new bits too.

O is the next band, let's make it 3 bands in 1 day Skip!

Third time lucky!

Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:15 pm

If Frank is not their Suffocation is nothing. If Frank does one last show, I will be a little depressed too miss
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
  • LoudStonedDrunk
    Oiler

by LoudStonedDrunk » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:27 pm

Azazel101 wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:15 pm If Frank is not their Suffocation is nothing. If Frank does one last show, I will be a little depressed too miss
    Celebrate then because frank is out of the band currently
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:04 am

SUFFOCATION, finally a repeat for me that I want
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:13 am

If we are gonna start filling up the boat with last-minute American bookings, how about something new like Believer, Tourniquet, Living Sacrifice or The Skull. Or if it must be repeats Iced Earth, Circle II Circle since we've already got Zak, or Trouble.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
Post Reply 2037 posts