Post Reply 2037 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2020 Megathread
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

Re: Infecting The Caribbean

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:30 am

Daenerys wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:37 pm
    Daenerys wrote: I'm not familiar with these guys at all, they appear to have a lot of albums though. I am waiting with bated breath for the Statsman's response however as they are on his wishlist!! :bangers:
    cowboy71 wrote: SO FUCKING EXCITED FOR BLOODBOUND!
    :lol: You did not disappoint!! :beerwink:
    No he did not! Cheering from the sidelines here for the both of you. Go Wishlists GO!! :beerbang:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: One Day Closer...

by Hoppy McGee » Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:35 am

Seeing as how Travis had to cancel at the last minute in 2017, I don't see Cattle Decapitation as a true repeat.

Both sets they put on in 2017 were thrown together at the last minute with guest vocalists. Their first set at the lounge they even asked fans to come up and do vocals on a song or two. Both sets were still awesome and a great experience....but Travis's amazing vocals are one of the best parts of Cattle Decap. So this is the first time we're getting the true Cattle Decap experience onbroad.

Must see two setter for me. If we get a few more announcements this good I may just say fuck it, make a really irresponsible financial decision and get my ass on this boat again lol.
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Asphyx-/-At.the.Gates-/-AUTOPSY-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Fast-/-Bölzer-/-CARCASS-/-CATTLE.DECAPITATION-/-Cloak-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-DISMEMBER-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-DYING.FETUS-/-Dyscarnate-/-Gatecreeper-/-Finntroll-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorod-/-Grave-/-Gruesome-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hath-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kaoteon-/-Katatonia-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Magic.Circle-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Possessed-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-SATAN-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-SOEN-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
  • Cimmerian
    Crewman

by Cimmerian » Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:15 am

Hoppy McGee wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:35 am Seeing as how Travis had to cancel at the last minute in 2017, I don't see Cattle Decapitation as a true repeat.

Both sets they put on in 2017 were thrown together at the last minute with guest vocalists. Their first set at the lounge they even asked fans to come up and do vocals on a song or two. Both sets were still awesome and a great experience....but Travis's amazing vocals are one of the best parts of Cattle Decap. So this is the first time we're getting the true Cattle Decap experience onbroad.

Must see two setter for me. If we get a few more announcements this good I may just say fuck it, make a really irresponsible financial decision and get my ass on this boat again lol.
    Wasn’t onboard in 2017 but I agree Cattle without Travis isn’t a real Cattle experience.

Hopefully the A is Abigail Williams, they released a new album yesterday and it’s amazing in my opinion. They’re on tour with Ensiferum and Kalmah currently, would be great to have them onboard.

Would also love Archspire among another A bands
    2020.Wishlist:1349-Abbath-Abigail.Williams-Adorned.Brood-Aether.Realm-Alestorm-Amon.Amarth-And.Hell.Followed.With-Angelmaker-Antropomorphia-Any.Fabio.Lione/Turilli.band-Archspire-At.The.Gates-Aversions.Crown-Behemoth-Belphegor-Black.Crown.Initiate-Blind.Guardian-Borknagar-Cannibal.Corpse-Carach.Angren-Carnifex-Carpathian.Forest-Cattle.Decapatation-Celtachor-Children.of.Bodom-Cloak-Cradle.of.Filth-Cruachan—Demons.and.Wizards-Depths.of.Hatred-Dimmu.Borgir-Disentomb-Dragonland-Drudkh-Dying.Fetus-Emperor-Enslaved-Enterprise.Earth-Ereb.Altor-Fit.For.An.Autopsy-Goatwhore-Hate-Heathen.Foray-Iced.Earth-Incantation-Ingested-Kampfar-King.of.Asgard-Lorna.Shore-Manegarm-Marduk-Mgla-Moonsorrow-Phil.Anselmo.And.The.Illegals-Rivers.of.Nihil-Satyricon-Scour-Shadow.of.Intent-Signs.of.the.Swarm-Suffocation-Swashbuckle-The.Faceless-Thyrfing-Tsjuder-Uada-Unleashed-Vale.of.Pnath-Valhalore-Varg-Visceral.Disgorge-Vitriol-Vreid-Vulvodynia-Watain-Winterfylethal-Wintersun-Wolfchant-Wolves.In.The.Throne.Room-Wormwitch

2019: Survivor
    JamieS
    Crewman

by JamieS » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:23 pm

Hoppy McGee wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:35 am Seeing as how Travis had to cancel at the last minute in 2017, I don't see Cattle Decapitation as a true repeat.

I went to part of their Ice Rink set and walked out after one song because the singer sounded terrible. I guess that explains it. I'll give them another try this year.
    4x Survivor: 2017-2020
    2021: Can we get the date?
    Danny24601
    Petty Officer

by Danny24601 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:26 pm

Lots of good A's. My favourite 2017 repeat would be Amorphis, but I have a suspicion it might be Allegaeon, which would be cool (I missed them in '17). For something brand new, I'd love to see Ancient Bards or Aephernamer.

If we're excusing 2017 repeats because they didn't have their proper lead singer, I'd love to see Draconian back with Heike.
    Seventh.Wonder/Theocracy/The.Night.Flight.Orchestra/Draconian/My.Dying.Bride/Primordial/Turisas/Katatonia/Swallow.the.Sun/Eluveitie/Seven.Spires/Tyr/Soilwork/Helloween/Countless.Skies/Anaal.Nathrakh/Frozen.Crown/Sonata.Arctica/Powerwolf/Blind.Guardian/Avantasia/Within.Temptation/Aephanemer/Serenity/Saturnus/Moonspell/Scardust/The.Halo.Effect/Sabaton/Noumena/Sojourner/Dragony/Omnium.Gatherum/Soen/Paradise.Lost/Shape.of.Despair/Hamferd/Aether.Realm/Brothers.of.Metal/Dawn.of.Solace/Tribulation/Twilight.Force/Be'lakor/Wilderun/Beast.in.Black/Ensiferum/Serenity.in.Murder/Dimmu.Borgir/Amon.Amarth/Visigoth/Satyricon/Cradle.of.Filth/Unleash.the.Archers/Moonsorrow/Epica
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:15 pm

Godflesh wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:58 pm ALIEN WEAPONRY, ANIMALS AS LEADERS, ACKERCOCKE, ANAAL NATHRAKH, AGNOSTIC FRONT, please!
    They’re all cheap!
    I can't imagine Alien Weaponry would be that cheap -- travel from New Zealand would be really pricey...unless THEY wanted to perform and met 70K halfway.
    That said, I'd love to see them. Really enjoyed that performance video from Download.
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:18 pm

Danny24601 wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:26 pm Lots of good A's. My favourite 2017 repeat would be Amorphis, but I have a suspicion it might be Allegaeon, which would be cool (I missed them in '17). For something brand new, I'd love to see Ancient Bards or Aephernamer.
    All of those would be sweeeeet. Abigail Williams would also be cool and as mentioned, they have a new album out.
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:38 pm

One Day Closer......to what?
    When Judas Priest is announced on 50 days to go?

ha ha

A - I just hope this A band is not Atrocity.
    Although, we would all need a nap at some point!

Alien Weaponry, they would love to do the cruise. I am sure.
    But I will never do the Haka!
    I have too much respect for the Maori not to ruin the traditional Haka with my woeful body.
    Raising hell I can do, but not that!

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:25 pm

ATHEIST is touring with CATTLE, and are available after Xmas.
    I like them in studio (prog thrash/death), but every recent live video I can find sounds like a mushy mess, which is probably how they would sound onbroad.
    They are my guess for a ‘A’ band.
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:44 am

one day closer.......to 50 days!
    What will we get on that day?

After the A band...a J band!!!

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:19 am

Last 3 announcements have been quite solid, but as stastman said, this is starting to feel like 2017...

Well, I can't complain that much, 2017 was my first boat and as a n00b I drank too much and missed a shitload of shows :lol:
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
    Ethrivas
    Chief Petty Officer

by Ethrivas » Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:01 am

cegr80 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:19 am Last 3 announcements have been quite solid, but as stastman said, this is starting to feel like 2017...

Well, I can't complain that much, 2017 was my first boat and as a n00b I drank too much and missed a shitload of shows :lol:
    Gief Allegaeon from 2017!
    Wishlist 2025:1914-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aeternam-/-AETHERIAN-/-AGATHODAIMON-/-ALESTORM-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMORPHIS-/-ANAAL.NATHRAKH-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Avatar-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-BLACKBRAID-/-BRYMIR-/-CLOAK-/-Cryptosis-/-Dååth-/-Dark.Oath-/-DESTINITY-/-DIMMU.BORGIR-/-Ensiferum-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Finntroll-/-Foretoken-/-Gaerea-/-GROZA-/-Hypocrisy-/-Ignea-/-IMMORTAL-/-In.Aphelion-/-Kalmah-/-Kanonenfieber-/-King.of.Asgard-/-KVAEN-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-MELECHESH-/-Mezarkabul(Pentagram)-/-MGŁA-/-MOONSHADE-/-MÖRK.GRYNING-/-NAILED.TO.OBSCURITY-/-Necrophobic-/-NETHERBIRD-/-Orbit.Culture-/-OUROBOROS-/-PERPETUAL.NIGHT-/-PSYCROPTIC-/-Rhapsody(Turilli-Lione)-/-SATYRICON-/-SHADE.EMPIRE-/-SHYLMAGOGHNAR-/-SODOMISERY-/-STORTREGN-/-Stratovarius-/-SYLOSIS-/-Testament-/-THE.COMMITTEE-/-THE.CROWN-/-THE.SEER-/-THE.SPIRIT-/-THULCANDRA-/-Tryglav-/-TRIBULATION-/-Trivium-/-Turisas-/-Ulfven-/-Unanimated-/-VREID-/-Warbringer-/-Whispered-/-Wintersun-/-WORMWITCH-/-WORMWOOD-/-Zornheym
    2018, 2019, 2020, 2024: Survivor
    2023: Skip year
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Cabin With A View

by Andy » Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:01 am

Who here is ready to have their brain twisted by the bizarre machinations of ATHEIST? If you join us onbroad for Round X of 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise, you'll certainly get the chance to feel their unquestionable presence not just once, but twice as we sail through the beautiful Caribbean sea.

We can't "E"ven begin to tell you how excited we are to embark on this voyage which begins on January 7th!

cegr80
    Lieutenant

Re: Cabin With A View

by cegr80 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:11 am

Atheist is cool! Glad I get the chance too see them
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:52 am

I say let’s welcome back Exhumed, I know Mat would love to be back on board!
    Survivor
    • 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,2023,2024,See_you_in_2025

Absolute_Darkness-Death/Thrash_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/BandAbsoluteDarkness

Thud_Bukit-Death/Comedy_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist/Drummer/Bassist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/Thud-Bukit-100960638505481

70k Bands - Unofficial iPhone/Android_app_of_the_70,000_tons_cruise
    WishList
    • Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/
  • clegane
    Petty Officer

by clegane » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:02 am

After all...now Atheist!!!!!! There ist hope!
    Wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Infernal Majesty, Meliah Rage,Toranaga, Evildead, Triptykon, Brutality, Massacre, Dismember, Flotsam a Jetsam, Protector, Razor, Helstar, Omen, Running Wild, Vltimas, Lik, Sorcery (SWE), Attacker

Survivor:
  • metalforever
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:04 am

EXHUMED would be excellent , the new album Horror is very good !!!!!!!!!! :shred:
  • clegane
    Petty Officer

by clegane » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:26 am

Evildead
    Entombed
    Entrails
    Epitaph
    Wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Infernal Majesty, Meliah Rage,Toranaga, Evildead, Triptykon, Brutality, Massacre, Dismember, Flotsam a Jetsam, Protector, Razor, Helstar, Omen, Running Wild, Vltimas, Lik, Sorcery (SWE), Attacker

Survivor:
    Gratch
    Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:27 am

Eneferens would be cool.

If we’re gonna do a repeat, I’d really like to see Enslaved again. Hopefully with better sound this time...that pool deck set last time was a travesty.
    Survivor 2016/17/18/19/20

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
    Anaal Nathrakh - Behemoth - Igorrr - Khemmis - Myrkur - The Ocean - Pallbearer - Sigh - Tribulation - Sentient Horror - Turisas - Wilderun - Witherscape - Zeal & Ardor
  • alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:51 am

A couple people mentioned Abigail Williams would be good on the boat, and were touring with ensiferum and kalmah. I always assumed by the name they were some shitty "core" band, but am listening to the new album now and enjoying it. Importance of a name, I guess.

"What band doesn't sound like their name" could be a good thread.
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
  • DarkMacek
    Oiler

by DarkMacek » Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:42 pm

Evertale would be a nice repeat
  • LoudStonedDrunk
    Oiler

by LoudStonedDrunk » Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:55 pm

Andy wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:01 am Who here is ready to have their brain twisted by the bizarre machinations of ATHEIST? If you join us onbroad for Round X of 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise, you'll certainly get the chance to feel their unquestionable presence not just once, but twice as we sail through the beautiful Caribbean sea.

We can't "E"ven begin to tell you how excited we are to embark on this voyage which begins on January 7th!

Yes YES YEEEEEES!!!!!
    Lets get exhorder next.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:18 pm

Four out of the last five bands have indecipherable logos.

Give us a band with a readable name next please skipper!

A return for my boys in EVERTALE?

Maybe EXIT EDEN so Anna can perform with Kissin' Dynamite?

A long awaited return of Tobi with EDGUY?

Or maybe a return of Dianne with her band EX LIBRIS?????
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:47 pm

I think the last time I saw Atheist was @Hellfest in 2007 for me.

So this is a 1 setter for me, this time.

Who's the E band going to bE?

EXHUMED
    ENSLAVED
    EARLY GRAVES
    ELECTRIC WIZARD
    ELIS (would have been amazing....RIP Sabine :( gone so early....)
    ENTOMBED AD or ENTOMBED....so silly how that's panned out
    ENTRAILS
    EVOKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ETERNAL CHAMPION

• LoudStonedDrunk
    Oiler

by LoudStonedDrunk » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:26 pm

[/quote]

Funny thing is, i feel like atheist could fit into this
    Danny24601
    Petty Officer

by Danny24601 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:54 pm

A friend of mine pointed out that Ex Deo just made an FB post which reads in part "let the blood spill in the oceans of war" and includes the hashtag #soon. While it's probably them just hyping new music, it is something of a coincidence with the letter of the next clue, and Kataklysm has played boat before......
    Seventh.Wonder/Theocracy/The.Night.Flight.Orchestra/Draconian/My.Dying.Bride/Primordial/Turisas/Katatonia/Swallow.the.Sun/Eluveitie/Seven.Spires/Tyr/Soilwork/Helloween/Countless.Skies/Anaal.Nathrakh/Frozen.Crown/Sonata.Arctica/Powerwolf/Blind.Guardian/Avantasia/Within.Temptation/Aephanemer/Serenity/Saturnus/Moonspell/Scardust/The.Halo.Effect/Sabaton/Noumena/Sojourner/Dragony/Omnium.Gatherum/Soen/Paradise.Lost/Shape.of.Despair/Hamferd/Aether.Realm/Brothers.of.Metal/Dawn.of.Solace/Tribulation/Twilight.Force/Be'lakor/Wilderun/Beast.in.Black/Ensiferum/Serenity.in.Murder/Dimmu.Borgir/Amon.Amarth/Visigoth/Satyricon/Cradle.of.Filth/Unleash.the.Archers/Moonsorrow/Epica
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:34 am

Gratch wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:27 am Eneferens would be cool.
    Ooooh, yes.

If we’re gonna do a repeat, I’d really like to see Enslaved again. Hopefully with better sound this time...that pool deck set last time was a travesty.
    And at that, it sounded better than their early-in-the-cruise ice-rink set. :shock:

E could be for... Enslaved, Eneferens, Ex Deo (I saw that tease post and they have an album coming out), Eternal Tears of Sorrow assuming that the cruise doesn't count as a "U.S." debut....
    Hmm, Equilibrium also has a recent album out.
    2025 Wishlist:
    Danny24601
    Petty Officer

by Danny24601 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:37 am

Pellaz wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:34 am Eternal Tears of Sorrow assuming that the cruise doesn't count as a U.S. debut....
    Ihsahn was advertised by PP as a US exclusive, so it would seem that it does not count as a US show to them?
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:39 am

Danny24601 wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:37 am
    Pellaz wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:34 am Eternal Tears of Sorrow assuming that the cruise doesn't count as a U.S. debut....
    Ihsahn was advertised by PP as a US exclusive, so it would seem that it does not count as a US show to them?
    Yep. So, EToS would be on the table.
    2025 Wishlist:
    Ethrivas
    Chief Petty Officer

by Ethrivas » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:53 am

Pellaz wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:39 am Yep. So, EToS would be on the table.
    Eternal Tears of Sorrow bucket list band for me, please make it happen Skipper :cool:
    Wishlist 2025:1914-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aeternam-/-AETHERIAN-/-AGATHODAIMON-/-ALESTORM-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMORPHIS-/-ANAAL.NATHRAKH-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Avatar-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-BLACKBRAID-/-BRYMIR-/-CLOAK-/-Cryptosis-/-Dååth-/-Dark.Oath-/-DESTINITY-/-DIMMU.BORGIR-/-Ensiferum-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Finntroll-/-Foretoken-/-Gaerea-/-GROZA-/-Hypocrisy-/-Ignea-/-IMMORTAL-/-In.Aphelion-/-Kalmah-/-Kanonenfieber-/-King.of.Asgard-/-KVAEN-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-MELECHESH-/-Mezarkabul(Pentagram)-/-MGŁA-/-MOONSHADE-/-MÖRK.GRYNING-/-NAILED.TO.OBSCURITY-/-Necrophobic-/-NETHERBIRD-/-Orbit.Culture-/-OUROBOROS-/-PERPETUAL.NIGHT-/-PSYCROPTIC-/-Rhapsody(Turilli-Lione)-/-SATYRICON-/-SHADE.EMPIRE-/-SHYLMAGOGHNAR-/-SODOMISERY-/-STORTREGN-/-Stratovarius-/-SYLOSIS-/-Testament-/-THE.COMMITTEE-/-THE.CROWN-/-THE.SEER-/-THE.SPIRIT-/-THULCANDRA-/-Tryglav-/-TRIBULATION-/-Trivium-/-Turisas-/-Ulfven-/-Unanimated-/-VREID-/-Warbringer-/-Whispered-/-Wintersun-/-WORMWITCH-/-WORMWOOD-/-Zornheym
    2018, 2019, 2020, 2024: Survivor
    2023: Skip year
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:56 am

I need to hear Eternal Tears of Sorrow and Ex Deo. Two bands I am totally unfamiliar with!

And on that note..... we are 50 days to sailing (where I am at least)
    So....what do we get on a 50 days to go post?

E and then a JP band?

• Cimmerian
    Crewman

by Cimmerian » Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:45 am

alex_canada wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:51 am A couple people mentioned Abigail Williams would be good on the boat, and were touring with ensiferum and kalmah. I always assumed by the name they were some shitty "core" band, but am listening to the new album now and enjoying it. Importance of a name, I guess.

Haha yeah their name has always thrown them into unwanted categories at times and had them mislabeled. Their new album is great and they have a member from Vale of Pnath playing live with them at the moment too. Could be a nice way to get both those bands on the ship if 70K want/need last minute US bands onboard, I know both bands want to play and probably wouldn’t cost to much to have play.
    2020.Wishlist:1349-Abbath-Abigail.Williams-Adorned.Brood-Aether.Realm-Alestorm-Amon.Amarth-And.Hell.Followed.With-Angelmaker-Antropomorphia-Any.Fabio.Lione/Turilli.band-Archspire-At.The.Gates-Aversions.Crown-Behemoth-Belphegor-Black.Crown.Initiate-Blind.Guardian-Borknagar-Cannibal.Corpse-Carach.Angren-Carnifex-Carpathian.Forest-Cattle.Decapatation-Celtachor-Children.of.Bodom-Cloak-Cradle.of.Filth-Cruachan—Demons.and.Wizards-Depths.of.Hatred-Dimmu.Borgir-Disentomb-Dragonland-Drudkh-Dying.Fetus-Emperor-Enslaved-Enterprise.Earth-Ereb.Altor-Fit.For.An.Autopsy-Goatwhore-Hate-Heathen.Foray-Iced.Earth-Incantation-Ingested-Kampfar-King.of.Asgard-Lorna.Shore-Manegarm-Marduk-Mgla-Moonsorrow-Phil.Anselmo.And.The.Illegals-Rivers.of.Nihil-Satyricon-Scour-Shadow.of.Intent-Signs.of.the.Swarm-Suffocation-Swashbuckle-The.Faceless-Thyrfing-Tsjuder-Uada-Unleashed-Vale.of.Pnath-Valhalore-Varg-Visceral.Disgorge-Vitriol-Vreid-Vulvodynia-Watain-Winterfylethal-Wintersun-Wolfchant-Wolves.In.The.Throne.Room-Wormwitch

• Cimmerian
    Crewman

by Cimmerian » Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:01 am

E hmmm let’s go with:

Elvenking
    Enslaved
    Enterprise Earth
    Entombed A.D.
    Equilibrium
    Ereb Altor
    Eternal Tears of Sorrow
    Ex Deo
    Exhorder
    Exhumed

cholernik
    Petty Officer

by cholernik » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:45 am

I should really include which bands played in 2017, since those seem to be getting booked again.

past E bands:

Edenbridge
    Edguy
    Einherjer -Booked
    Ektomorf
    Eluveitie (3x) -Played in 2019
    Ensiferum (4x) -Played in 2019
    Enslaved
    Epica (2x) -Booked
    Equilibrium (2x)
    ETECC
    Evergrey (2x)
    Evertale
    Exciter (2x)
    Exhumed
    Exmortus -Played in 2019
    Exodus (2x)
    2020: Survivor
  • dcmetal02
    Oiler

by dcmetal02 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:52 am

Elvenking would be amazing but they have tour dates starting Jan 9.

:(
    Cimmerian wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:01 am E hmmm let’s go with:

Elvenking
    Enslaved
    Enterprise Earth
    Entombed A.D.
    Equilibrium
    Ereb Altor
    Eternal Tears of Sorrow
    Ex Deo
    Exhorder
    Exhumed
  • clegane
    Petty Officer

by clegane » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:56 am

Exodus!!!!

Survivor:
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:23 am

clegane wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:56 am Exodus!!!!
    They would scratch a pretty big thrash itch for 2020, yep. We are notably lacking on marquee thrash and power-metal acts.
    2025 Wishlist:
  • Cimmerian
    Crewman

by Cimmerian » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:41 pm

dcmetal02 wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:52 am Elvenking would be amazing but they have tour dates starting Jan 9.

:(
    Cimmerian wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:01 am E hmmm let’s go with:

Elvenking
    Enslaved
    Enterprise Earth
    Entombed A.D.
    Equilibrium
    Ereb Altor
    Eternal Tears of Sorrow
    Ex Deo
    Exhorder
    Exhumed
    Ahh damn didn’t realize that I normally check haha. Well lets replace Elvenking with Evertale for my list, even though they have a show in Germany January 4th. Might be cutting it to close.

Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:03 pm

E!
    Elimination.....

50 days to sailing and no one's home at the band posting HQ!

50 days to go!!!

Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:11 pm

Goddam!
    Today is a let down eh!
    50 days to sail and no bands today.

Post Reply 2037 posts