Morbid Angel/Vltimas
    Obituary...
    [/quote]

Obituary isnt able to play this round unfortunately
    Gratch
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: Online Check-In for Round X of 70000TONS OF METAL

by Gratch » Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:06 pm

LoudStonedDrunk wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:49 am That gives me hope for more Tampa-Death-Metal acts! :mrgreen:

Brutality
    Massacre
    Morbid Angel/Vltimas
    Obituary...
    [/quote]

At this point, I wonder if he'd be willing to bend the "no repeats from previous year" rule just to get bands on the boat.
    Survivor 2016/17/18/19/20

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
    Anaal Nathrakh - Behemoth - Igorrr - Khemmis - Myrkur - The Ocean - Pallbearer - Sigh - Tribulation - Sentient Horror - Turisas - Wilderun - Witherscape - Zeal & Ardor
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:09 pm

Gratch wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:06 pm
    LoudStonedDrunk wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:49 am
    Clegane wrote: That gives me hope for more Tampa-Death-Metal acts! :mrgreen:

Brutality
    Massacre
    Morbid Angel/Vltimas
    Obituary...
    At this point, I wonder if he'd be willing to bend the "no repeats from previous year" rule just to get bands on the boat.
    He certainly needs to bend SOMETHING. :evil:
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
  • LoudStonedDrunk
    Oiler

by LoudStonedDrunk » Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:59 pm

Gratch wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:06 pm
    LoudStonedDrunk wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:49 am That gives me hope for more Tampa-Death-Metal acts! :mrgreen:

Brutality
    Massacre
    Morbid Angel/Vltimas
    Obituary...
    [/quote]

I can live with that man this years cruise was amazing. Ill gladly take kalmah, ne obliviscarus, obituary, unleash the archers, and especially pestilence back.
    Danny24601
    Petty Officer

by Danny24601 » Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:40 pm

Wow, we're approaching the end of this week and no announcements yet. Consider me officially stunned.
    Seventh.Wonder/Theocracy/The.Night.Flight.Orchestra/Draconian/My.Dying.Bride/Primordial/Turisas/Katatonia/Swallow.the.Sun/Eluveitie/Seven.Spires/Tyr/Soilwork/Helloween/Countless.Skies/Anaal.Nathrakh/Frozen.Crown/Sonata.Arctica/Powerwolf/Blind.Guardian/Avantasia/Within.Temptation/Aephanemer/Serenity/Saturnus/Moonspell/Scardust/The.Halo.Effect/Sabaton/Noumena/Sojourner/Dragony/Omnium.Gatherum/Soen/Paradise.Lost/Shape.of.Despair/Hamferd/Aether.Realm/Brothers.of.Metal/Dawn.of.Solace/Tribulation/Twilight.Force/Be'lakor/Wilderun/Beast.in.Black/Ensiferum/Serenity.in.Murder/Dimmu.Borgir/Amon.Amarth/Visigoth/Satyricon/Cradle.of.Filth/Unleash.the.Archers/Moonsorrow/Epica
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:42 pm

Danny24601 wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:40 pm Wow, we're approaching the end of this week and no announcements yet. Consider me officially stunned.
    And yet, cabin categories continue to magically get marked as sold out...... :?
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:19 pm

A few weeks ago I was thinking, what I thought not unrealistically, that we may have 50 bands by the time I fly out of Australia.

I fly out Christmas Day.

I am now honestly thinking there will probably still be 36 bands when I fly out.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • Downvod
    Midshipman

by Downvod » Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:30 pm

cowboy71 wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:42 pm
    Danny24601 wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:40 pm Wow, we're approaching the end of this week and no announcements yet. Consider me officially stunned.
    And yet, cabin categories continue to magically get marked as sold out...... :?
    Maybe this was a new marketing strategy... by not announcing any bands at all, it is impossible for them to announce bands that will disappoint people. It seems to be working! People are like ‘well, I only hate half of the lineup. I may as well book!’
    70k 2016: Cabin 7279
    70k 2017: Cabin 6361
    70k 2018: Cabin 1704
    70k 2019: Cabin 1402
    70k 2020: Cabin 9220
    70k 2023: Cabin 1704
    70k 2024: Cabin 1688

Abbath-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aetherian-/-Alestorm-/-Allegaeon-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Andy.Gillion-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Annihilator-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-BLIND.GUARDIAN-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodred.Hourglass-/-BORKNAGAR-/-Brymir-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-Conjurer-/-The.Crown-/-Cthonic-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Demonic.Resurrection-/-Demons.&.Wizards-/-Destruction-/-DGM-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Evocation-/-Finsterforst-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-Iced.Earth-/-Immortal-/-Inferi-/-IN.MOURNING-/-Insomnium-/-In.Vain-/-Irreversible.Mechanism-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Lovebites-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Midnight-/-MGLA-/-Myrkur-/-Naglfar-/-Necrophagist-/-Necrophobic-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Obscura-/-Old.Man's.Child-/-Onslaught-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Power.Trip-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Septicflesh-/-Solution.45-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-SYMPHONY.X-/-TAAKE-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-TRIBULATION-/-Uada-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterfylleth-/-Winterhymn-/-WITCHERY-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:59 pm

I fly out tomorrow to the US and still no 24 bands.
    Hardly a celebrating 10 yr mood/vibe.

It's bizarre.

My first cruise back since 2015 and it's been a roller coaster up and down of emotions.
    Maybe we'll get a Xmas Eve band pack in a Xmas stocking poster!
    Or just the usual pathetic silence.

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:28 pm

cowboy71 wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:19 pm A few weeks ago I was thinking, what I thought not unrealistically, that we may have 50 bands by the time I fly out of Australia.

I fly out Christmas Day.

I am now honestly thinking there will probably still be 36 bands when I fly out.
    Cardest wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:59 pm I fly out tomorrow to the US and still no 24 bands.

It's bizarre.

My first cruise back since 2015 and it's been a roller coaster up and down of emotions.

Wait 2 Australians coming this early to Miami,in the 1st days of Summer?Is this consider a Winter or Summer vacation,also when you cross the international date line you might lose a band this year,it’s that bad.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:46 pm

Yeah too fucking hot to hang around Australia at the moment!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:45 am

deathmetalpat wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:28 pm
    cowboy71 wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:19 pm A few weeks ago I was thinking, what I thought not unrealistically, that we may have 50 bands by the time I fly out of Australia.

I fly out Christmas Day.

Cardest wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:59 pm I fly out tomorrow to the US and still no 24 bands.

It's bizarre.

Wait 2 Australians coming this early to Miami,in the 1st days of Summer?Is this consider a Winter or Summer vacation,also when you cross the international date line you might lose a band this year,it’s that bad.
    Oh no!
    Not straight to Miami!
    That's way later on.
    I have South Carolina, Georgia and Texas adventures first.
    Not even arriving into Florida until Jan 5th
    And then some extra FL adventures after the cruise too.

And yeah, my state is under raging bushfires right now.
    The size of Belgium - these fires are destroying everything. It's grim here.
    Bring on this holiday already.

And 24 bands!!

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:46 am

Yeah not a happy xmas for a lot of Aussies :(

I'll be heading to Buffalo and Toronto pre cruise then heading down to Miami day before.

Not hanging around much after the cruise though - just a night in FLL after the cruise to recover and then home to Australia via LAX and Auckland.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:01 am

Cardest wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:45 am I have South Carolina, Georgia and Texas adventures first.
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:48 am

cowboy71 wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:46 am Yeah not a happy xmas for a lot of Aussies :(

I'll be heading to Buffalo and Toronto pre cruise then heading down to Miami day before.

Not hanging around much after the cruise though - just a night in FLL after the cruise to recover and then home to Australia via LAX and Auckland.
    So grim here.
    The air has been appalling.

2020, hope when we return it's way better.
    Bring back some Buffalo weather.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUP6KqZXk0M

Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:49 am

Godflesh wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:01 am
    Cardest wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:45 am I have South Carolina, Georgia and Texas adventures first.
    HA!!
    Ah I did make a Georgia playlist for my travels across the state.
    That song is on there.
    Cheers

PS: CAN WE PLEASE RE-START THE BAND ANNOUNCEMENTS ALREADY?

• blasthead
    Wiper

by blasthead » Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:30 am

In the words of Razor... Ha ha ha thought this was fitting, see you on the boat and maybe Razor too!

"Now they've ruined Miami, they've let it go to piss
    Now they've ruined Miami, there's nothing left to miss
    Now they've ruined Miami, and my vacation plans
    Guess I'II have to stay at home until they fix it, man!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkMSZeX7X54
  • rocking apple
    Crewman

by rocking apple » Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:32 am

• deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:14 am

Cardest wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:45 am
    deathmetalpat wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:28 pm

I fly out Christmas Day.

It's bizarre.

Oh no!
    Not straight to Miami!
    That's way later on.
    I have South Carolina, Georgia and Texas adventures first.
    Not even arriving into Florida until Jan 5th
    And then some extra FL adventures after the cruise too.

And yeah, my state is under raging bushfires right now.
    The size of Belgium - these fires are destroying everything. It's grim here.
    Bring on this holiday already.

And 24 bands!!
    New Year’s Eve rooms in Miami cost almost as much as the cruise so that’s a good thing.Also as somebody stated a long time ago in this forum ,”Miami without the cruise people is the most un-Metal place on the planet”,getting there 2 weeks plus before the cruise would be boring.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    Danny24601
    Petty Officer

by Danny24601 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:26 pm

So...... bets on whether we'll reach the legendary 2 bands left per day mark?

Its what, five days away?
    Seventh.Wonder/Theocracy/The.Night.Flight.Orchestra/Draconian/My.Dying.Bride/Primordial/Turisas/Katatonia/Swallow.the.Sun/Eluveitie/Seven.Spires/Tyr/Soilwork/Helloween/Countless.Skies/Anaal.Nathrakh/Frozen.Crown/Sonata.Arctica/Powerwolf/Blind.Guardian/Avantasia/Within.Temptation/Aephanemer/Serenity/Saturnus/Moonspell/Scardust/The.Halo.Effect/Sabaton/Noumena/Sojourner/Dragony/Omnium.Gatherum/Soen/Paradise.Lost/Shape.of.Despair/Hamferd/Aether.Realm/Brothers.of.Metal/Dawn.of.Solace/Tribulation/Twilight.Force/Be'lakor/Wilderun/Beast.in.Black/Ensiferum/Serenity.in.Murder/Dimmu.Borgir/Amon.Amarth/Visigoth/Satyricon/Cradle.of.Filth/Unleash.the.Archers/Moonsorrow/Epica
  • Cimmerian
    Crewman

by Cimmerian » Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:39 pm

:beerhorns: Here’s to still hoping they book Abigail Williams/Vale of Pnath. Vale of Pnath’s guitarist plays live for Abigail Williams so that could be a good combo deal and Vale of Pnath’s drummer is the drummer for Swashbuckle so you can throw them in there too. Three good US bands that could easily get booked for a decent price and fill some band slots and cover a few genres. Abigail Williams-black metal with atmospheric and symphonic elements. Vale of Pnath-tech death with blackened elements. Swashbuckle-death/thrash metal with pirate themes so perfect for the cruise haha. Just random thoughts and wishful thinking I’m having while waiting to something to be announced.
    2020.Wishlist:1349-Abbath-Abigail.Williams-Adorned.Brood-Aether.Realm-Alestorm-Amon.Amarth-And.Hell.Followed.With-Angelmaker-Antropomorphia-Any.Fabio.Lione/Turilli.band-Archspire-At.The.Gates-Aversions.Crown-Behemoth-Belphegor-Black.Crown.Initiate-Blind.Guardian-Borknagar-Cannibal.Corpse-Carach.Angren-Carnifex-Carpathian.Forest-Cattle.Decapatation-Celtachor-Children.of.Bodom-Cloak-Cradle.of.Filth-Cruachan—Demons.and.Wizards-Depths.of.Hatred-Dimmu.Borgir-Disentomb-Dragonland-Drudkh-Dying.Fetus-Emperor-Enslaved-Enterprise.Earth-Ereb.Altor-Fit.For.An.Autopsy-Goatwhore-Hate-Heathen.Foray-Iced.Earth-Incantation-Ingested-Kampfar-King.of.Asgard-Lorna.Shore-Manegarm-Marduk-Mgla-Moonsorrow-Phil.Anselmo.And.The.Illegals-Rivers.of.Nihil-Satyricon-Scour-Shadow.of.Intent-Signs.of.the.Swarm-Suffocation-Swashbuckle-The.Faceless-Thyrfing-Tsjuder-Uada-Unleashed-Vale.of.Pnath-Valhalore-Varg-Visceral.Disgorge-Vitriol-Vreid-Vulvodynia-Watain-Winterfylethal-Wintersun-Wolfchant-Wolves.In.The.Throne.Room-Wormwitch

2019: Survivor
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:03 pm

24 bands in 16 days!

What's the math here then?
    can't be 1 band a day anymore.

I still think we'll get a Xmas stocking bands poster thing.
    3 bands in the one stocking!?!?

But has to be at least some bands before that!

TURN IT UP SKIP!
    Let's roll.

cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:26 pm

Got an email from MORC (Monsters of Rock Cruise) overnight.

A few interesting little bits of info from that one.

Firstly, they sail 1 month after 70K and already have a basically full lineup :P

Also:
    - they mentioned how many cabins they have left (13)
    - they are going to do a 'surprise artist' performing their 'sail away' show, who won't be revealed until they are due to perform
    - "We are once again pleased to announce that drink vouchers are back. And due to past guest feedback, in 2020, all guests will have the option to pre-purchase before sailing which allows our cruisers to budget for other onboard purchases ahead of time!"
    - TWO official preparties at Magic City Casino on the 2 nights prior to the cruise, one headlined by Lilian Axe the other by Y & T and Great White. COMPLIMENTARY tickets to both for all cruisers.

They are really upping their game. Meanwhile, over here........
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:50 pm

All set to fly to the US!

None of those 24 bands either.
    So annoying!

Hopefully when I land, 23 bands to go!

Cya all next decade in Florida!

cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:04 pm

6 private cabin categories left, 3 of which have been marked sold out previously. 2 single male categories, 2 single female categories.

Maybe Andy is waiting for a "sell out".

"Now that 70K 2020 is officially sold out, I can reveal the final 24"
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:07 am

cowboy71 wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:04 pm 6 private cabin categories left, 3 of which have been marked sold out previously. 2 single male categories, 2 single female categories.

Maybe Andy is waiting for a "sell out".

"Now that 70K 2020 is officially sold out, I can reveal the final 24"
    He must be SO PROUD of those 24 announcements, if he wants only a captive audience to see them.
    He can be shy like that.

“Come on Andy, show us those announcements you’ve been working on”
    “Nah, you’ll just make fun of me”
    “We won’t, promised”
    “OK, but you have to book cabins first”
    “You got it, buddy”
    “OK, here there are, but remember, you promised”
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:39 am

OK, now that I'm officially on vacation I can start bitching like some on you on this forum

HAND ME THE FUCKING 24 BANDS....

2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:28 pm

cegr80 wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:39 am OK, now that I'm officially on vacation I can start bitching like some on you on this forum
    Uh-oh. If YOU're starting to bitch, it must be getting Really Serious.

C'mon Andy. Put up or shut up. Either announce 24 fucking bands, or announce our onboard credit and future cruise discount for not meeting the promised 60 bands for the cruise.
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:33 pm

I firmly believe that there are now, at most, 10 private cabins left available.

FFS start with the announcements!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Captain Alex
    Chief Petty Officer

by Captain Alex » Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:34 pm

cegr80 wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:39 am OK, now that I'm officially on vacation I can start bitching like some on you on this forum

HAND ME THE FUCKING 24 BANDS....

Wellcome to the bitching village, feel free to take your torch and beak, here we all have nothing left now that we already payed the cruise without knowing half of the bands with 2 weeks left to sail.. Many of us will be taking flights the next week.

I don't even know why the fuck is this happening.. What's the intention to not announce anything if the bands are already confirmed.. I can't believe there are 26 bands without confirmation at this point.. So.. Whats the point to don't fucking comunicate with the customers.. Avoid bitching for the bands confirmed? Avoid selling the lefting spots?.. Does this mean the lefting bands will be less quality than past years?
    Frozen Crown-Therion-Iced Earth-Dimmu Borgir-Stratovarius-Powerwolf-Nanowar of Steel-Alestorm-Wintersun-Lacuna Coil-Sabaton-Amaranthe-Dalriada-Kalmah-Skeletonwitch-Mago de Oz-LuciferianLightOrchestra-Scepticflesh
  • Bolt_Thrower
    Petty Officer

by Bolt_Thrower » Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:05 am

At this point, I’ll be happy if there are still 36 bands onbroad by the time we sail.
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:33 am

Bolt_Thrower wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:05 am At this point, I’ll be happy if there are still 36 bands onbroad by the time we sail.
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:39 am

So, has anyone TALKED to an actual human being at UMC?
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    ollyhills
    Crewman

by ollyhills » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:25 am

Cardest wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:03 pm 24 bands in 16 days!

What's the math here then?
    can't be 1 band a day anymore.
    Quote of the century
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Rise And Shine!

by Andy » Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:35 am

Sailors, are you prepared to start off your new decade in style onbroad Round X of 70000TONS OF METAL?

EDENBRIDGE will mesmerize you with symphonic delight not just once, but twice on board 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

And for those of you who are thinking that this "I"sn't enough, make sure to stick around because we have more cards to play...

• jafo
    Wiper

Re: Rise And Shine!

by jafo » Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:48 am

It is alive
    2011-13: Survived
    BTH: Survived
    2014: Canceled
    2015-18: Abandoned Ship
    2019: Returned
    2020: Final Sailing
  • dcmetal02
    Oiler

by dcmetal02 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:52 am

jafo wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:48 amIt is alive
    Really hoping I is In Mourning
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:57 am

Finally, Skipper! Now gimme some good stuff! I call INFERI
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
    Gratch
    Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:02 pm

Meh. Just glad to see signs of life.

Lots of good "I" options. Insomnium? Incantation? Idle Hands? Igorrr?
    Survivor 2016/17/18/19/20

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
    Anaal Nathrakh - Behemoth - Igorrr - Khemmis - Myrkur - The Ocean - Pallbearer - Sigh - Tribulation - Sentient Horror - Turisas - Wilderun - Witherscape - Zeal & Ardor
  • jafo
    Wiper

by jafo » Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:21 pm

I’d like Impiety. Expecting a lot of American bands from here on out though. That said, I’d be good with Immolation.
    2011-13: Survived
    BTH: Survived
    2014: Canceled
    2015-18: Abandoned Ship
    2019: Returned
    2020: Final Sailing
Post Reply 2037 posts