Post Reply 2037 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2020 Megathread
    Danny24601
    Petty Officer

Re: SEVEN WITCHES Classic Line-Up Reunion On Board Round X!

by Danny24601 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:09 pm

Godflesh wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:59 pm We're overdue for RAVEN:

Rhapsody 2018
    Rhapsody Of Fire 2016
    That would make me slightly sad. I'd love to see rhapsody, tho i think that we'd get them as a T at this point.
    Seventh.Wonder/Theocracy/The.Night.Flight.Orchestra/Draconian/My.Dying.Bride/Primordial/Turisas/Katatonia/Swallow.the.Sun/Eluveitie/Seven.Spires/Tyr/Soilwork/Helloween/Countless.Skies/Anaal.Nathrakh/Frozen.Crown/Sonata.Arctica/Powerwolf/Blind.Guardian/Avantasia/Within.Temptation/Aephanemer/Serenity/Saturnus/Moonspell/Scardust/The.Halo.Effect/Sabaton/Noumena/Sojourner/Dragony/Omnium.Gatherum/Soen/Paradise.Lost/Shape.of.Despair/Hamferd/Aether.Realm/Brothers.of.Metal/Dawn.of.Solace/Tribulation/Twilight.Force/Be'lakor/Wilderun/Beast.in.Black/Ensiferum/Serenity.in.Murder/Dimmu.Borgir/Amon.Amarth/Visigoth/Satyricon/Cradle.of.Filth/Unleash.the.Archers/Moonsorrow/Epica
  • LoudStonedDrunk
    Oiler

by LoudStonedDrunk » Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:10 pm

Rage 2011
    Rage and Lingua Mortis Orchestra 2013 2019
    Raven 2011 2014 2016
    Refuge 2015
    Revenge 2018
    Revocation 2017
    Rhapsody 2018
    Rhapsody Of Fire 2016
    Riot 2012 2015 2019
    Didnt raven play earlier this year?
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:32 pm

LoudStonedDrunk wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:10 pm

Rage 2011
    Rage and Lingua Mortis Orchestra 2013 2019
    Raven 2011 2014 2016
    Refuge 2015
    Revenge 2018
    Revocation 2017
    Rhapsody 2018
    Rhapsody Of Fire 2016
    Riot 2012 2015 2019
    Didnt raven play earlier this year?
    You’re right, I used Pellaz’s post, that has been updated with some 2019 bands, but not all of them.
    That’s very good news! :twisted:
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:16 am

Sadly, Riot is ruled out. :( I hope we get Revenge (the Canadian one)
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:07 am

Really just phoning these announcements in.

I guess we know what's been going on these last 5 weeks. On the phones to all american bands to fill the running order.

I just HOPE that at some point he starts announcing NON American bands that have been locked in for a while....
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:13 am

Godflesh wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:32 pm
    LoudStonedDrunk wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:10 pm Didnt raven play earlier this year?
    You’re right, I used Pellaz’s post, that has been updated with some 2019 bands, but not all of them.
    That’s very good news! :twisted:
    Ooops, yeah.

Some good announcements along this stretch, but unsurprisingly, all bands from the USA. "Hi, you're from the States! Do you have a pulse? Wanna play a cruise, maybe for some exposure?"
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:34 am

cowboy71 wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:07 am Really just phoning these announcements in.

I guess we know what's been going on these last 5 weeks. On the phones to all american bands to fill the running order.

I just HOPE that at some point he starts announcing NON American bands that have been locked in for a while....
    Probably several from Central and South America, which is fine with me, because they tend to be big pleasant surprises (e.g. NERVOSA, NO RAZA, KOYI K UTHO, WITCHTRAP...).
  • clegane
    Petty Officer

by clegane » Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:35 am

I hope its RAZOR or Running Wild! :mrgreen:
    Wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Infernal Majesty, Meliah Rage,Toranaga, Evildead, Triptykon, Brutality, Massacre, Dismember, Flotsam a Jetsam, Protector, Razor, Helstar, Omen, Running Wild, Vltimas, Lik, Sorcery (SWE), Attacker

Survivor:
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:41 am

clegane wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:35 am I hope its RAZOR or Running Wild! :mrgreen:
    RAZOR is ruled out because of a show in Texas on 1/11.
    Amalu
    Chief Petty Officer

by Amalu » Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:15 am

Andy wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 5:31 pm
    It seems the art department forgot the "I" in witches. Oops
    cholernik
    Petty Officer

by cholernik » Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:01 am

Amalu wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:15 am
    Andy wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 5:31 pm
    It seems the art department forgot the "I" in witches. Oops
    yeah I wonder what happened there. they do have an 'i' in their logo
    https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Seven_Witches/476
    2020: Survivor
    Gratch
    Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:04 am

I'm guessing Revocation (meh), but Replicaire would be a nice surprise (and they're US based).
    Survivor 2016/17/18/19/20

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
    Anaal Nathrakh - Behemoth - Igorrr - Khemmis - Myrkur - The Ocean - Pallbearer - Sigh - Tribulation - Sentient Horror - Turisas - Wilderun - Witherscape - Zeal & Ardor
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:13 am

Godflesh wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:34 am
    cowboy71 wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:07 am Really just phoning these announcements in.

Probably several from Central and South America, which is fine with me, because they tend to be big pleasant surprises (e.g. NERVOSA, NO RAZA, KOYI K UTHO, WITCHTRAP...).
    Getting though USA Borders has gotten progressive harder though the years.Without starting the debate “you need a work visa to play the cruise;no you don’t “ ,what you do need is performance instruments .Starting booking so late this year runs into a lot of problems.Properly setting up everything logistically is the biggest,along with the timing one week after the New Year.Doing something this complicated one week after NYE is probably very weird as well.I would think the week after would normally be downtime for the vast majority of the performance industry .Giving all these complications,USA bands would be the easiest to book on short notice,even domestic airfares aren’t too expensive on short notice compared to international.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
  • Downvod
    Midshipman

by Downvod » Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:33 am

I mean... American band doesn't automatically = crap. Exodus, Ghost Ship Octavius, and Havok have all been exciting announcements for me personally. Even though I knew about Havok for quite some time...

Wilderun would be another very exciting American band. Make it happen, Skip.
    70k 2016: Cabin 7279
    70k 2017: Cabin 6361
    70k 2018: Cabin 1704
    70k 2019: Cabin 1402
    70k 2020: Cabin 9220
    70k 2023: Cabin 1704
    70k 2024: Cabin 1688

Abbath-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aetherian-/-Alestorm-/-Allegaeon-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Andy.Gillion-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Annihilator-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-BLIND.GUARDIAN-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodred.Hourglass-/-BORKNAGAR-/-Brymir-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-Conjurer-/-The.Crown-/-Cthonic-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Demonic.Resurrection-/-Demons.&.Wizards-/-Destruction-/-DGM-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Evocation-/-Finsterforst-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-Iced.Earth-/-Immortal-/-Inferi-/-IN.MOURNING-/-Insomnium-/-In.Vain-/-Irreversible.Mechanism-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Lovebites-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Midnight-/-MGLA-/-Myrkur-/-Naglfar-/-Necrophagist-/-Necrophobic-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Obscura-/-Old.Man's.Child-/-Onslaught-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Power.Trip-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Septicflesh-/-Solution.45-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-SYMPHONY.X-/-TAAKE-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-TRIBULATION-/-Uada-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterfylleth-/-Winterhymn-/-WITCHERY-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
  • clegane
    Petty Officer

by clegane » Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:11 am

Godflesh wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:41 am
    clegane wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:35 am I hope its RAZOR or Running Wild! :mrgreen:
    Shit...! :cry:
    Wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Infernal Majesty, Meliah Rage,Toranaga, Evildead, Triptykon, Brutality, Massacre, Dismember, Flotsam a Jetsam, Protector, Razor, Helstar, Omen, Running Wild, Vltimas, Lik, Sorcery (SWE), Attacker

Survivor:
  • clegane
    Petty Officer

by clegane » Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:18 am

deathmetalpat wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:13 am
    Godflesh wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:34 am

Getting though USA Borders has gotten progressive harder though the years.Without starting the debate “you need a work visa to play the cruise;no you don’t “ ,what you do need is performance instruments .Starting booking so late this year runs into a lot of problems.Properly setting up everything logistically is the biggest,along with the timing one week after the New Year.Doing something this complicated one week after NYE is probably very weird as well.I would think the week after would normally be downtime for the vast majority of the performance industry .Giving all these complications,USA bands would be the easiest to book on short notice,even domestic airfares aren’t too expensive on short notice compared to international.
    I would be fine with mostly American Bands amongst the last announcements!

Meliah Rage
    Brutality
    Massacre
    Autopsy
    Overkill
    Heathen
    Omen
    Vicious Rumors
    Helstar...James is already on board

Survivor:
  • metalforever
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:29 am

This is just my personal preference , if band selections was not being done at the last minute , for me it would be more interesting to have approximately only 15 American bands out of the 60 and the remaining 45 bands from other parts of the world . :shred:
  • metalforever
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:33 am

metalforever wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:29 am This is just my personal preference , if band selections was not being done at the last minute , for me it would be more interesting to have approximately only 15 American bands out of the 60 and the remaining 45 bands from other parts of the world . :shred:
    after all this is set up to be an International Music festival ,not just the easy way out of only an American Music Festival, of bands that I can see anytime in America !!!!!!!!!!
  • Bolt_Thrower
    Petty Officer

by Bolt_Thrower » Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:05 am

Amalu wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:15 am It seems the art department forgot the "I" in witches. Oops
    Maybe it’s Seven Watches?
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:03 pm

clegane wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:18 am I would be fine with mostly American Bands amongst the last announcements!

Meliah Rage
    Brutality
    Massacre
    Autopsy
    Overkill
    Heathen
    Omen
    Vicious Rumors

I think you can almost guarantee Overkill,between them being cruise veterans and really liking the cruise.Andy really has a go to list and doesn’t branch out too far.He should have considered working with Maryland Deathfest or somebody too small to do a boat but could bring maybe 10-12 bands into the cruise under the 70k umbrella.Like a sponsored stage or something.Plus it would lower the work needed to do the cruise.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
  • Cimmerian
    Crewman

Re: In Becoming A Survivor

by Cimmerian » Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:02 pm

Downvod wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:50 pm
    Gratch wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:25 pm
    Downvod wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:08 pm

Wow, surprising indeed. Will dude actually be able to make it through 2 sets?
    ?

(I know nothing about this band)
    The frontman has struggled with addiction, to the point where they often don’t finish gigs or show up for them at all. It has caused the live band to become a revolving door. It seems that things have stabilized a bit over the last year or so, though.

Michael their lead guitarist/clean vocals is “The Faceless”, it’s his band but their current live lineup has been the same lineup for a while now, over a year now. Their vocalist Julian is a monster and their drummer Aaron and rhythm guitarist Andrew are both super solid and are in a band Interlooper together. I’m pretty sure this is a permanent lineup now and not just a live lineup anymore and will be the lineup on their new record. I’m hoping his past issues are behind him cause the rest of the band is always great and when he’s on point they’re amazing.
    2020.Wishlist:1349-Abbath-Abigail.Williams-Adorned.Brood-Aether.Realm-Alestorm-Amon.Amarth-And.Hell.Followed.With-Angelmaker-Antropomorphia-Any.Fabio.Lione/Turilli.band-Archspire-At.The.Gates-Aversions.Crown-Behemoth-Belphegor-Black.Crown.Initiate-Blind.Guardian-Borknagar-Cannibal.Corpse-Carach.Angren-Carnifex-Carpathian.Forest-Cattle.Decapatation-Celtachor-Children.of.Bodom-Cloak-Cradle.of.Filth-Cruachan—Demons.and.Wizards-Depths.of.Hatred-Dimmu.Borgir-Disentomb-Dragonland-Drudkh-Dying.Fetus-Emperor-Enslaved-Enterprise.Earth-Ereb.Altor-Fit.For.An.Autopsy-Goatwhore-Hate-Heathen.Foray-Iced.Earth-Incantation-Ingested-Kampfar-King.of.Asgard-Lorna.Shore-Manegarm-Marduk-Mgla-Moonsorrow-Phil.Anselmo.And.The.Illegals-Rivers.of.Nihil-Satyricon-Scour-Shadow.of.Intent-Signs.of.the.Swarm-Suffocation-Swashbuckle-The.Faceless-Thyrfing-Tsjuder-Uada-Unleashed-Vale.of.Pnath-Valhalore-Varg-Visceral.Disgorge-Vitriol-Vreid-Vulvodynia-Watain-Winterfylethal-Wintersun-Wolfchant-Wolves.In.The.Throne.Room-Wormwitch

2019: Survivor
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:58 pm

Downvod wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:33 am

I mean... American band doesn't automatically = crap. Exodus, Ghost Ship Octavius, and Havok have all been exciting announcements for me personally. Even though I knew about Havok for quite some time...

Yeah agreed its a personal thing. For me, the bulk of the bands I like are European rather than american.

I too would be VERY VERY happy for Wilderun though :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:33 pm

clegane wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:11 am
    You could fly to Dallas after boat, though.
    Technically, so could they, but...

• Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:40 pm

Since we already have 2 METAL BLADE bands (CATTLE and DYNAMITE), I’m going to guess that the ‘R’ band is either REVOCATION or RIVERS OF NIHIL.
    Probably the former since it’s a repeat, but I’d give a kidney for the latter.
    That, or ROSS THE BOSS.

• clegane
    Petty Officer

by clegane » Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:42 am

Godflesh wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:33 pm
    clegane wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:11 am

Would love to go to that show but regretfully I´m from Austria and we have other plans after the ship.
    But maybe we get Razor and Ultra-Violence altough. THEY could fly to Dallas after the boat...!

Survivor:
  • clegane
    Petty Officer

by clegane » Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:44 am

deathmetalpat wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:03 pm
    clegane wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:18 am I would be fine with mostly American Bands amongst the last announcements!

Meliah Rage
    Brutality
    Massacre
    Autopsy
    Overkill
    Heathen
    Omen
    Vicious Rumors

I think you can almost guarantee Overkill,between them being cruise veterans and really liking the cruise.Andy really has a go to list and doesn’t branch out too far.He should have considered working with Maryland Deathfest or somebody too small to do a boat but could bring maybe 10-12 bands into the cruise under the 70k umbrella.Like a sponsored stage or something.Plus it would lower the work needed to do the cruise.
    Sounds good to me! I would love to visit Maryland Deathfest. The 2020 billing is really a blast...!

Survivor:
  • Bolt_Thrower
    Petty Officer

by Bolt_Thrower » Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:19 am

People are going to think that Round X is a disaster but I like this lineup better already than my previous three cruises combined. I’d even be ok with the last 15 being all resurrected 90’s Florida death metal acts. If it doesn’t sell out, more room for me. Ha!
    Last edited by Bolt_Thrower on Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:50 am

By my count we now have 15 repeats from the 2017 lineup. A quarter of that lineup, and a third of this lineup!

Given that REVOCATION played 2017 I'm making them a short-priced favourite for the R announcement to come.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:43 am

Godflesh wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:33 pm

I was actually looking at doing that earlier. I decided against it as I was going to see Carcass & Vio-Lence at Decibel Beer/Metal Los Angeles, which was a few weeks ago. Vio-Lence was soooo good at that show, I kind of wish I was going to the Dallas show. I will see them at Maryland Deathfest though.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:49 am

Godflesh wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:40 pm Since we already have 2 METAL BLADE bands (CATTLE and DYNAMITE), I’m going to guess that the ‘R’ band is either REVOCATION or RIVERS OF NIHIL.
    Probably the former since it’s a repeat, but I’d give a kidney for the latter.
    That, or ROSS THE BOSS.

I'd love for the "R" to be Rivers Of Nihil. I've seen them over 10 times. Really good live band. I didn't get the opportunity to see the show where they played the whole Owls album. Book them & have that be one set.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:35 pm

Ugh. Can someone wake Andy up or something?
    I'm only here to do two things: play the bagpipes and gargle sulphuric acid. Looks like we're almost out of acid.
  • metalforever
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:39 pm

acidbasement wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:35 pm Ugh. Can someone wake Andy up or something?

leave him alone he fell asleep on the couch i think , he needs his beauty rest !
    Danny24601
    Petty Officer

by Danny24601 » Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:44 pm

Assuming that we get 3 cripper 3-packs, we have 9(?) announcements to go! Which means that we once again have more announcements than days, and so announcements must cease again for a few days.
    Seventh.Wonder/Theocracy/The.Night.Flight.Orchestra/Draconian/My.Dying.Bride/Primordial/Turisas/Katatonia/Swallow.the.Sun/Eluveitie/Seven.Spires/Tyr/Soilwork/Helloween/Countless.Skies/Anaal.Nathrakh/Frozen.Crown/Sonata.Arctica/Powerwolf/Blind.Guardian/Avantasia/Within.Temptation/Aephanemer/Serenity/Saturnus/Moonspell/Scardust/The.Halo.Effect/Sabaton/Noumena/Sojourner/Dragony/Omnium.Gatherum/Soen/Paradise.Lost/Shape.of.Despair/Hamferd/Aether.Realm/Brothers.of.Metal/Dawn.of.Solace/Tribulation/Twilight.Force/Be'lakor/Wilderun/Beast.in.Black/Ensiferum/Serenity.in.Murder/Dimmu.Borgir/Amon.Amarth/Visigoth/Satyricon/Cradle.of.Filth/Unleash.the.Archers/Moonsorrow/Epica
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:47 pm

metalforever wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:39 pm
    acidbasement wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:35 pm Ugh. Can someone wake Andy up or something?

leave him alone he fell asleep on the couch i think , he needs his beauty rest !
    Post Christmas Sofa Coma ,it lasts for quite a while,a bit of recovery then NYE and a week later “Oh Shit, I have a music festival with maybe 5,000 total people on the ship,better get ready “
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:55 pm

Danny24601 wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:44 pm Assuming that we get 3 cripper 3-packs, we have 9(?) announcements to go! Which means that we once again have more announcements than days, and so announcements must cease again for a few days.
    Let's see. Who would I like to see for some "inexpensive likely-US-based" Cripper-like 3-packs? :lol:

-- Wilderun, Paladin, Rapheumet's Well
    -- Sadistic Ritual, Death of Kings, Eneferens
    -- Seven Spires*, Below 7, Irreversible Mechanism

--
    * technically ineligible since they've played before, but I like those kids
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:05 pm

PotatoPotahto wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 5:56 pm
    Andy wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 5:31 pmJames Rivera (HELSTAR, ex-VICIOUS RUMORS, ex-AGENT STEEL)
    .... Who???
    :shock: :? :cry: :shock: :? :cry: :shock: :? :cry: :shock: :? :cry: :shock: :? :cry: :shock: :? :cry: :shock: :? :cry: :shock: :? :cry: :shock: :? :cry: :shock: :? :cry: :cry:

Someone make this man walk the 70K Potahto Plank! :twisted:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • clegane
    Petty Officer

by clegane » Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:30 am

:cheers:
    ShoreSlayer wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:05 pm
    PotatoPotahto wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 5:56 pm
    Andy wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 5:31 pmJames Rivera (HELSTAR, ex-VICIOUS RUMORS, ex-AGENT STEEL)
    .... Who???
    :shock: :? :cry: :shock: :? :cry: :shock: :? :cry: :shock: :? :cry: :shock: :? :cry: :shock: :? :cry: :shock: :? :cry: :shock: :? :cry: :shock: :? :cry: :shock: :? :cry: :cry:

Someone make this man walk the 70K Potahto Plank! :twisted:

Survivor:
  • SpaceSlug
    Crewman

by SpaceSlug » Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:04 am

Been a little while since seven witches I figure we are back to ranting? :bitch:

I sure hope the best/most amazing/most hardcore/most surprises Round X picks up a bit. For Andy's beloved Round X it sure seems like a meh kind of year. Maybe it is better for some genres sure but minus a few bands I feel like we are just getting the "whoever we can find near Florida". I will be on broad. I will have a blast. But I sure do hope they have something special still in store for Round X and not just 15 more bands from 2 years ago.

See you all soon.
  • Downvod
    Midshipman

by Downvod » Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:00 pm

cowboy71 wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:58 pm
    Downvod wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:33 am

Yeah agreed its a personal thing. For me, the bulk of the bands I like are European rather than american.

I too would be VERY VERY happy for Wilderun though :)
    I’m surprised you aren’t more into GSO, Dallas.
    70k 2016: Cabin 7279
    70k 2017: Cabin 6361
    70k 2018: Cabin 1704
    70k 2019: Cabin 1402
    70k 2020: Cabin 9220
    70k 2023: Cabin 1704
    70k 2024: Cabin 1688

Abbath-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aetherian-/-Alestorm-/-Allegaeon-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Andy.Gillion-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Annihilator-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-BLIND.GUARDIAN-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodred.Hourglass-/-BORKNAGAR-/-Brymir-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-Conjurer-/-The.Crown-/-Cthonic-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Demonic.Resurrection-/-Demons.&.Wizards-/-Destruction-/-DGM-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Evocation-/-Finsterforst-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-Iced.Earth-/-Immortal-/-Inferi-/-IN.MOURNING-/-Insomnium-/-In.Vain-/-Irreversible.Mechanism-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Lovebites-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Midnight-/-MGLA-/-Myrkur-/-Naglfar-/-Necrophagist-/-Necrophobic-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Obscura-/-Old.Man's.Child-/-Onslaught-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Power.Trip-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Septicflesh-/-Solution.45-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-SYMPHONY.X-/-TAAKE-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-TRIBULATION-/-Uada-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterfylleth-/-Winterhymn-/-WITCHERY-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
  • progsteph
    Crewman

by progsteph » Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:40 pm

hi there, im Stephan. i know its a little late in the game, but just wanna say HI to all of you.
    I am following this forum 3 years now, but the latest developments made me sign in ;-)
    its weird because i read this all the time and seem to "know" some guys.
    A special hello to cowboy71, i love your stats man, you put so much effort and love into this . thanks!
    2017 survivor
    2018 survivor
    2020 survivor

Wishlist: Avatarium/Blind Guardian/Behemoth/Dimmu Borgir/Dream Theater/In Flames/Lacuna Coil/Machine Head/Oceans of Slumber/Paradise Lost/Savatage/Slayer/Stratovarius/Vanden Plas/Vuur/Zeal&Ardor
Post Reply 2037 posts