Post Reply 2037 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2020 Megathread
  • clegane
    Petty Officer

Re: Your Only Chance To See The WINTERSUN in 2020... Twice!

by clegane » Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:23 am

Strigoi !!!
    Wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Infernal Majesty, Meliah Rage,Toranaga, Evildead, Triptykon, Brutality, Massacre, Dismember, Flotsam a Jetsam, Protector, Razor, Helstar, Omen, Running Wild, Vltimas, Lik, Sorcery (SWE), Attacker

Survivor:
    Amalu
    Chief Petty Officer

by Amalu » Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:46 am

I'm trying again and again to get into Slayer's music as apparently they are a big thing. Last I saw them was this year in Wacken. And although I rarely give up a front row spot, I left after two Slayer songs.
    Just isn't my cup of tea.

Still I think it would be great to have them onbroad. Would make a lot of people happy for sure!
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:50 am

Saw Slayer once at a festival years ago. They were alright. wouldn't care for them on board. Not sure even many thrash fans would care for them to be honest.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • rocking apple
    Crewman

by rocking apple » Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:23 am

It's not so far, for Mr. Araya, from Buffalo/Texas to Miami...😉
  • rocking apple
    Crewman

by rocking apple » Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:30 am

...a culmination of her farewell tour...
    :bangers:
    Gratch
    Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:56 am

If it were to be Slayer (highly unlikely), announcing them after the boat was nearly full would certainly be the best way to do it.

I kinda like Slayer. Hardcore Slayer fans...not so much.
    clegane wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:23 amStrigoi !!!
    That would be awesome. The couple tracks I've heard from their debut album (drops next month) are brilliant.
    Survivor 2016/17/18/19/20

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
    Anaal Nathrakh - Behemoth - Igorrr - Khemmis - Myrkur - The Ocean - Pallbearer - Sigh - Tribulation - Sentient Horror - Turisas - Wilderun - Witherscape - Zeal & Ardor
  • clegane
    Petty Officer

by clegane » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:57 am

Gratch wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:56 am If it were to be Slayer (highly unlikely), announcing them after the boat was nearly full would certainly be the best way to do it.

That would be awesome. The couple tracks I've heard from their debut album (drops next month) are brilliant.
    Looking forward to that album! I love Vallenfyre and the first tracks sound similar to me!
    Wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Infernal Majesty, Meliah Rage,Toranaga, Evildead, Triptykon, Brutality, Massacre, Dismember, Flotsam a Jetsam, Protector, Razor, Helstar, Omen, Running Wild, Vltimas, Lik, Sorcery (SWE), Attacker

Survivor:
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:06 am

Godflesh wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:22 am
    TOM CRUISE wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:45 pm Wintersun. Yesss that sealed the deal. We're booked catagory 4B requesting mid ship deck 9 :bangers:
    As a guy who lives 34 miles from you (12 hours in Seattle traffic time), in the unlikely event that I make it onbroad this year, I demand the right to offer you a pizza, after all these years 😁
    Sounds great to me !
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
    Gratch
    Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:12 am

clegane wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:57 am
    Gratch wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:56 am If it were to be Slayer (highly unlikely), announcing them after the boat was nearly full would certainly be the best way to do it.

Looking forward to that album! I love Vallenfyre and the first tracks sound similar to me!
    One of my funniest boat memories was when we were hanging out at the ice rink before Vallenfyre's show in 2016. Greg Mackintosh came up to us 15 minutes before they were set to start and asked if either of us knew how to play bass. Apparently Scoot (bass player at the time) had gone on a bender the night before and no one could find him.

He ended up sprinting into the venue with about 3 minutes to spare, puked into a trash can at the side of the stage, then played a killer set. The other guys were pissed...pretty sure he got booted from the band after that. :lol:

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
    Anaal Nathrakh - Behemoth - Igorrr - Khemmis - Myrkur - The Ocean - Pallbearer - Sigh - Tribulation - Sentient Horror - Turisas - Wilderun - Witherscape - Zeal & Ardor
  • Bolt_Thrower
    Petty Officer

by Bolt_Thrower » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:55 am

:headbanger: Fucking SLAYERRRRRRRRrrrrrrr!!!! :beerbang:
  • DarkMacek
    Oiler

by DarkMacek » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:57 am

At this point, Amon Amarth is too big for the cruise. Amon Amarth has recently opened for Slayer.

Keep dreaming.
  • Bolt_Thrower
    Petty Officer

by Bolt_Thrower » Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:07 am

Probably.

:headbanger: Saint Vitus!!! :beerbang:
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

How About Some Original French Witchcraft?

by Andy » Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:56 am

This time around we have something quite special for our French Sailors: We are deeply honored that French Cult Band SORTILÈGE will play their exclusive Original Line-Up Reunion Shows including original guitarist and main composer Stéphane Dumont not in their home country, but onbroad Round X of 70000TONS OF METAL. Year after year we write Heavy Metal history sailing through the Caribbean!

Bienvenue à bord du 70000TONS OF METAL, L'Original, La Plus Grande Croisière Heavy Metal Du Monde !

What are you waiting for? This is going to be a "K"nockout of an event so don't wait to secure your spot.

Tiki108
    Petty Officer

Re: How About Some Original French Witchcraft?

by Tiki108 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:10 pm

Nice!!
    70K: 2014, 2020
    MDF: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
    Summer Breeze: 2014, 2015
    Party.San: 2015
    ProgPower: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
    Trveheim: 2018

2024_Wishlist:

Probably skipping again :cry:
      Gratch
      Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:16 pm

Khemmis for "K" would be rad.

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
      cegr80
      Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:21 pm

I have no clue who that band is.... homework for me, I guess

I call Keep of Kalessin!
      2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
      Sgt. B
      Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:21 pm

Gratch wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:16 pm ...
      Khemmis for "K" would be rad.
      I really hope Khemmis are the K. I've talked to them about the cruise & they were interested.
      1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
      2014: Survivor
      2015: Survivor
      2016: Survivor
      2017: Survivor
      2018: Survivor
      2019: Survivor
      2020: Survivor
      2023: Survivor
      2024: Survivor
      BtH(2012): Survivor
      acidbasement
      Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:27 pm

Grandad metal.

I'm hoping for Kontrust next, but that would be really surprising.
      I'm only here to do two things: play the bagpipes and gargle sulphuric acid. Looks like we're almost out of acid.
      PotatoPotahto
      Petty Officer

by PotatoPotahto » Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:28 pm

I don't fuckin' care how well they fit on this boat, get me some Kissin' Dynamite on broad! HIT ME WITH THAT GERMAN STADIUM ROCK BAND, PLEASE.
      Give me Behemoth and I'll be ecstatic
      cowboy71
      Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:28 pm

Kissin' Dynamite would indeed be cool.

I'd be happy with Kaledon or Kalidia too.
      Upcoming Gigs:
      -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
      2025 Wishlist
      Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    • clegane
      Petty Officer

by clegane » Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:36 pm

Gratch wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:12 am
      clegane wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:57 am

One of my funniest boat memories was when we were hanging out at the ice rink before Vallenfyre's show in 2016. Greg Mackintosh came up to us 15 minutes before they were set to start and asked if either of us knew how to play bass. Apparently Scoot (bass player at the time) had gone on a bender the night before and no one could find him.

He ended up sprinting into the venue with about 3 minutes to spare, puked into a trash can at the side of the stage, then played a killer set. The other guys were pissed...pretty sure he got booted from the band after that. :lol:
      :lol:

Survivor:
    • clegane
      Petty Officer

by clegane » Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:44 pm

Uh, Sortilege! Didn´t expect that...! They did a great Show on the Keep it True Festival this year!

K????

It has to be KING DIAMOND!!!!!!

Pleeeeeaaaase!

Survivor:
      Razor Ramon
      Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:11 pm

Katatonia, let’s go.
      70000 Tons 2019
      Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
      My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
      Danny24601
      Petty Officer

by Danny24601 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:35 pm

Razor Ramon wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:11 pm Katatonia, let’s go.
      Doing their Night is the New Day set? That would be my OMG must book moment (except for the part where I already booked.)

Khemmis would also be more than acceptable.
      Last edited by Danny24601 on Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
      Seventh.Wonder/Theocracy/The.Night.Flight.Orchestra/Draconian/My.Dying.Bride/Primordial/Turisas/Katatonia/Swallow.the.Sun/Eluveitie/Seven.Spires/Tyr/Soilwork/Helloween/Countless.Skies/Anaal.Nathrakh/Frozen.Crown/Sonata.Arctica/Powerwolf/Blind.Guardian/Avantasia/Within.Temptation/Aephanemer/Serenity/Saturnus/Moonspell/Scardust/The.Halo.Effect/Sabaton/Noumena/Sojourner/Dragony/Omnium.Gatherum/Soen/Paradise.Lost/Shape.of.Despair/Hamferd/Aether.Realm/Brothers.of.Metal/Dawn.of.Solace/Tribulation/Twilight.Force/Be'lakor/Wilderun/Beast.in.Black/Ensiferum/Serenity.in.Murder/Dimmu.Borgir/Amon.Amarth/Visigoth/Satyricon/Cradle.of.Filth/Unleash.the.Archers/Moonsorrow/Epica
      cowboy71
      Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:47 pm

Kobra and the Lotus, Kambrium, Kontrust.

Sooooo many good bands that start with K.

Therefore it will be something shitty like Kreator for the umteenth time.
      Upcoming Gigs:
      2025 Wishlist
    • DarkMacek
      Oiler

by DarkMacek » Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:18 pm

cowboy71 wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:47 pm Kobra and the Lotus, Kambrium, Kontrust.

Sooooo many good bands that start with K.

Therefore it will be something shitty like Kreator for the umteenth time.
      Would they really announce all three headliners this early?
      Cardest
      Midshipman

by Cardest » Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:18 pm

Bonjour!

Sortilège!

Nice! Merci!
      I like this addition.

They are on my France playlist
      https://www.facebook.com/notes/michael- ... 656530533/

This pleases me.

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
      bleedingkyo
      Oiler

by bleedingkyo » Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:22 pm

If its Katatonia it would be the first band I'm actually excited for so far
      2016- Cabin 6223
      2017- Cabin 2313
      2018- Cabin 9272
      2019- Abandoned ship
      2020- Cabin 8604
    • Bolt_Thrower
      Petty Officer

by Bolt_Thrower » Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:05 pm

Kansas would rock.
      Pellaz
      Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:26 pm

cegr80 wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:21 pm I call Keep of Kalessin!
      That would rule SO hard. Haven't seen them in several years now. Amazing band.

But it will probably be something relatively lame like Kreator.

Katatonia would be cool, though.
      2025 Wishlist:
      1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
      2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
      2025: most likely
      cowboy71
      Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:39 pm

Pellaz wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:26 pm
      But it will probably be something relatively lame like Kreator.
      Love how you refer to something you have on the wishlist in your signature as "relatively lame". :P

You're a hard man to please :P

Meanwhile, 0/11 so far for bands off my wishlist :cry:
      Upcoming Gigs:
      2025 Wishlist
      TOM CRUISE
      Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:46 pm

acidbasement wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:27 pm Grandad metal.

What an un metalhead comment
      70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
      acidbasement
      Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:35 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:46 pm

Dude, I'm past 40, and they broke up when I was 8. I'm sure they're good and I might catch a set, and they're grandad metal.

My other comment, where I hoped for Kontrust next, was way more un-metalhead.
      I'm only here to do two things: play the bagpipes and gargle sulphuric acid. Looks like we're almost out of acid.
      cowboy71
      Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:12 pm

acidbasement wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:35 pm
      TOM CRUISE wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:46 pm

Dude, I'm past 40, and they broke up when I was 8. I'm sure they're good and I might catch a set, and they're grandad metal.

My other comment, where I hoped for Kontrust next, was way more un-metalhead.
      If you were old enough to see them at a licensed venue before they broke up, you would be a grandad now. I think it was a fair call :D
      Upcoming Gigs:
      2025 Wishlist
    • rocking apple
      Crewman

by rocking apple » Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:49 pm

KILLING JOKE
      Habe a nice Weekend :bangers:
      Amalu
      Chief Petty Officer

by Amalu » Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:19 am

cowboy71 wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:39 pm Meanwhile, 0/11 so far for bands off my wishlist :cry:
      Surely you we already have some bands on that you like, even if not on the wishlist. ;)
      Cardest
      Midshipman

by Cardest » Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:35 am

Well o K...then!

K = Kawir (Greece)

K = Kilswitch Engage (that'll piss some people off, don't care)

K = Katatonia (maybe playing a special album set, like Brave Murder Day or something)

and....

K == = = = = = = = = = = KING DIAMOND!!!!!!

The King, announced right before public sales please!!

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
      cowboy71
      Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:32 am

Amalu wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:19 am
      cowboy71 wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:39 pm Meanwhile, 0/11 so far for bands off my wishlist :cry:
      Surely you we already have some bands on that you like, even if not on the wishlist. ;)
      Yeah I'm being super - critical. I have been spoilt by being on all previous 70Ks. If I was looking at this as if it was my first cruise then the lineup is epic - Epica, Haggard, Einherjer, Leaves Eyes, Wintersun. All two-setters for me. BUT, seen them all before now, thanks to 70K.

Would really love some more fresh blood, ESPECIALLY from my wishlist :)
      Upcoming Gigs:
      2025 Wishlist
    • EvilDan
      Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:12 am

cowboy71 wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:47 pm ... something shitty like Kreator...
      :roll:
      Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    • clegane
      Petty Officer

by clegane » Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:47 am

Cardest wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:35 am Well o K...then!

K = Kawir (Greece)

K = Kilswitch Engage (that'll piss some people off, don't care)

K = Katatonia (maybe playing a special album set, like Brave Murder Day or something)

and....

K == = = = = = = = = = = KING DIAMOND!!!!!!

The King, announced right before public sales please!!

I would completely freak out!!!!!!!!!!!!! :whisky: :shred: :deathhorns:

Survivor:
    Post Reply 2037 posts