The new SOON is NOW!

Zed3
    Petty Officer

Re: The New SOON is NOW!

by Zed3 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:57 am

The megathread has arrived ! :wank:
    2017: Survivor - 2024: hoping I'll be back onboard

Wishlist 2024:
    ...And.Oceans-/-Aephanemer-/-Aeternam-/-Aether.Realm-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Andy.Gillion-/-Animalize-/-Avatarium-/-Be'lakor-/-Belzebubs-/-Bloodywood-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Brymir-/-Bucovina-/-Dawn.of.Solace-/-Destinity-/-Dirty.Shirt-/-Diviner-/-Dordeduh-/-Equilibrium-/-Eternal.Champion-/-Frozen.Crown-/-Frozen.Dawn-/-Fvneral.Fvkk-/-Ghoultown-/-High.Command-/-Immortal-/-In.Mourning-/-Kalmah-/-Konvent-/-Lagerstein-/-Majestica-/-Mantar-/-Moonspell-/-Municipal.Waste-/-Myrkur-/-Nanowar.of.Steel-/-Necrophobic-/-Nestor-/-Night.Demon-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Paladin.(atl)-/-Paradise.Lost-/-Serenity-/-Significant.Point-/-Steelbourne-/-Stormkeep-/-Tankard-/-The.Halo.Effect-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Therapy?-/-Therion-/-Tower.(nyc)-/-Undrask-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Wilderun-/-Wind.Rose-/-Wizdoom-/-Xaon
    dws515
    Oiler

Re: The New SOON is NOW!

by dws515 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:05 pm

Bring on the bands! :bangers: :bangers:
    9 time cruiser, can't wait for round 10!
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

The First Steps Towards Damnation Onbroad Round X

by Andy » Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:12 pm

Rejoice, for your prayers have finally been answered!

The first of 60 World-Class Artists on board Round X of The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise will be none other than the resplendent Dark Gods of Black Metal, EMPEROR!

Your eyes and ears will rejoice at the magnificent sights and sounds of aphotic anthems twice on board 70000TONS OF METAL; once on the way to our Caribbean dream destination Cozumel and once on the way back!

Do not dare to turn your back on us, we have more announcements to "E"ntrance you with...

dws515
    Oiler

Re: The First Steps Towards Damnation Onbroad Round X

by dws515 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:15 pm

Well this is sure to make a lot of people happy!
    9 time cruiser, can't wait for round 10!
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:20 pm

The Skipper isn't fucking around!

Epica next, I'd wager.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    ollyhills
    Crewman

by ollyhills » Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:20 pm

dws515 wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:15 pm Well this is sure to make a lot of people happy!
    Like MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D :D :D :D :D
    Gratch
    Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:24 pm

Holy shit. :shock:

That's one hell of a start!
    Survivor 2016/17/18/19/20

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
    Anaal Nathrakh - Behemoth - Igorrr - Khemmis - Myrkur - The Ocean - Pallbearer - Sigh - Tribulation - Sentient Horror - Turisas - Wilderun - Witherscape - Zeal & Ardor
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:27 pm

I'm not sure if he could have had a better start for me.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Ethrivas
    Chief Petty Officer

by Ethrivas » Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:34 pm

Eternal Tears of Sorrow next pls.
    Ok i know it will be Epica, tho
    Wishlist 2025:1914-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aeternam-/-AETHERIAN-/-AGATHODAIMON-/-ALESTORM-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMORPHIS-/-ANAAL.NATHRAKH-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Avatar-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-BLACKBRAID-/-BRYMIR-/-CLOAK-/-Cryptosis-/-Dååth-/-Dark.Oath-/-DESTINITY-/-DIMMU.BORGIR-/-Ensiferum-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Finntroll-/-Foretoken-/-Gaerea-/-GROZA-/-Hypocrisy-/-Ignea-/-IMMORTAL-/-In.Aphelion-/-Kalmah-/-Kanonenfieber-/-King.of.Asgard-/-KVAEN-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-MELECHESH-/-Mezarkabul(Pentagram)-/-MGŁA-/-MOONSHADE-/-MÖRK.GRYNING-/-NAILED.TO.OBSCURITY-/-Necrophobic-/-NETHERBIRD-/-Orbit.Culture-/-OUROBOROS-/-PERPETUAL.NIGHT-/-PSYCROPTIC-/-Rhapsody(Turilli-Lione)-/-SATYRICON-/-SHADE.EMPIRE-/-SHYLMAGOGHNAR-/-SODOMISERY-/-STORTREGN-/-Stratovarius-/-SYLOSIS-/-Testament-/-THE.COMMITTEE-/-THE.CROWN-/-THE.SEER-/-THE.SPIRIT-/-THULCANDRA-/-Tryglav-/-TRIBULATION-/-Trivium-/-Turisas-/-Ulfven-/-Unanimated-/-VREID-/-Warbringer-/-Whispered-/-Wintersun-/-WORMWITCH-/-WORMWOOD-/-Zornheym
    2018, 2019, 2020, 2024: Survivor
    2023: Skip year
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:37 pm

Lot of happy people! Good work skipper!!!

One for me next pls? :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:41 pm

If I wasn't currently sitting on the toilet, I'd be jumping up and down all through the house. My top wishlist band.
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:45 pm

Ethrivas wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:34 pm Eternal Tears of Sorrow next pls.
    Ok i know it will be Epica, tho
    If it's EToS I'm going to cry.

Of sadness.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:48 pm

mooyagi wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:41 pm If I wasn't currently sitting on the toilet, I'd be jumping up and down all through the house. My top wishlist band.
    I didn't need that visual.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    SavaRon
    Crewman

by SavaRon » Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:51 pm

Would have been great to see them.
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:53 pm

Greatest first announcement ever,plus a band that doesn’t do the USA,which is going to help this year.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
  • Dulcamara
    Wiper

by Dulcamara » Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:04 pm

YEEEEEAAAH!

The green X was clearly an Anthems hint :beerwink:

It was worth the wait. Looking forward to my second voyage!
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:56 pm

do not dare to turn your back on us, we have more announcements to "E"ntrance you with...

Does that mean an E band?

Dimmu Borgir have a song called 'Entrance'.
    But it ain't that?

At last...we have band...not the 10 bands off the bat we all hoped, but....

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:57 pm

I don't even like black metal but I'm liking where this is going.

Looking forward to watching them from the side-stage hot tub.

I guess it's probably Epica next.
    I'm only here to do two things: play the bagpipes and gargle sulphuric acid. Looks like we're almost out of acid.
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:58 pm

ENSLAVED have the song 'Entrance-Escape'
    So.................
    hehehe

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:04 pm

Cardest wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:58 pm ENSLAVED have the song 'Entrance-Escape'
    So.................
    hehehe
    It's Epica. We've known for ages Epica were going to be on.

But yeah, Skipper will put ' ' around the hint for the next band. The letter is just about the only hint.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:06 pm

It's very rare for the meaning of his hint to have any bearing on the band to be announced. The letter is the only thing we have to go on.
    I'm only here to do two things: play the bagpipes and gargle sulphuric acid. Looks like we're almost out of acid.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:11 pm

I think its faaairly likely its Epica, but other highly requested Es:

Edguy
    Equilibrium
    Enslaved
    Einherjer
    Elvenking (already ruled out)
    Edge of Sanity
    Evergrey
    Ex Deo
    Exhorder
    Exit Eden
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:14 pm

Edguy would make me really ducking happy.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:16 pm

acidbasement wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:14 pm Edguy would make me really ducking happy.
    Tobi NOT a fan of the cruise at all. Think it would take a shit-ton of money to get Edguy.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:29 pm

cowboy71 wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:16 pm
    acidbasement wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:14 pm Edguy would make me really ducking happy.
    Tobi NOT a fan of the cruise at all. Think it would take a shit-ton of money to get Edguy.
    That's unfortunate. I guess he doesn't like the constant interaction with fans?
    How many times has Edguy played 70K?
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:59 pm

acidbasement wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:29 pm How many times has Edguy played 70K?
    Once, in 2012.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:00 pm

"E"nt.

Entrails?
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Like A Pearl In The Sea

by Andy » Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:49 pm

The champions of Symphonic Metal, EPICA, will leave you in awe onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise! That's not all though... this is 70000TONS OF METAL and we're here to make Heavy Metal History. EPICA will perform two sets, one of which will be based around their landmark 2009 album, "Design Your Universe"!

Missing out on this life-changing festival will surely leave you full of regret! We know you do not want to suffer that sort of "H"eartache...

cowboy71
    Commander

Re: Like A Pearl In The Sea

by cowboy71 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:52 pm

Knew it was coming so good to get it out of the road early. Thanks skipper!

H:
    Hypocrisy
    Helloween
    Hammerfall
    Harakiri for the Sky
    Haggard

Top five from the wishlists.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:12 pm

I hope it's Hammerfall! I'd much rather see Gamma Ray over Helloween.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:13 pm

acidbasement wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:12 pm I hope it's Hammerfall! I'd much rather see Gamma Ray over Helloween.
    I want to see Pumpkins United because I've never seen them with Kiske :D
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:16 pm

cowboy71 wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:13 pm
    acidbasement wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:12 pm I hope it's Hammerfall! I'd much rather see Gamma Ray over Helloween.
    I want to see Pumpkins United because I've never seen them with Kiske :D
    Would Kiske do 70K though? I thought someone said once that he's not into hanging with fans.
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:27 pm

If it’s Hypocrisy,the wait has been worth it and as a Gold I thank Andrew for the long wait so I can snag a cheap double.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:53 pm

Hoping for HATEBREED
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:11 pm

Heathen would get me checking my finances but not likely :cry:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Tiki108
    Petty Officer

by Tiki108 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:20 pm

Really hoping for Heaven Shell Burn!!
    70K: 2014, 2020
    MDF: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
    Summer Breeze: 2014, 2015
    Party.San: 2015
    ProgPower: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
    Trveheim: 2018

2024_Wishlist:

Probably skipping again :cry:
    • elj4176
      Petty Officer

by elj4176 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:24 pm

1 for 2 so far. Never seen Emperor before. Not interested in Epica at all. Hoping for less repeats than previous years.
      H for high on fire? Would allow for Sleep and then Om but that would require booking some stoner doom (which I know is not likely).
      Havok would be ok. Hammerfall not so much.
      Survivor 2016, 2017

pics from 2016
      https://flic.kr/s/aHskFsgBhm
      Daenerys
      Midshipman

by Daenerys » Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:43 pm

My biggest excitement regarding Emperor is that I'm hoping we'll get Ihsahn sets, too :bmhorns:

mooyagi wrote: If I wasn't currently sitting on the toilet, I'd be jumping up and down all through the house. My top wishlist band.
      :lol: :lol: :lol:
      Voyager-Vuur-GrandMagus-Myrath-Borknagar-NovembersDoom-Aeternam-Havok-TheHaloEffect-Moonspell-SepticFlesh-Sigh-BarrenEarth-Iotunn-ScarSymmetry-Nekrogoblikon
      TOM CRUISE
      Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:04 pm

My number 1 wishlist band since i was on first cruise in 2011. Emperor will be epic. Best announcement ever !
      70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
    Post Reply 2037 posts