Post Reply 8 posts Page 1 of 1
Round X Song Wishlist
    Captain Alex
    Chief Petty Officer

Round X Song Wishlist

by Captain Alex » Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:31 am

Hi everybody! To cheer up and rise the excitement I opened this topic to write the songs of your wishlist, the songs of the announced bands that you are most excited about to see live at the cruise .. In two parts:

1. The possible.. Songs you are pretty sure will be played onboard and you have been waiting for them since the day of the announcement (this will help other cruisers that may not know some kicking ass themes to check them out)

2. The impossible (songs you think the band will not play but it would be awesome to listen and will make you crazy if the first chords starts in the middle of the gig.. I can tell you miracles do happen.. On a past cruise I asked the band members of one of my favourite bands for one song after their first gig and they said "we haven't planned that one but sounds great we'll do it on the second gig for you"), after some days I'll post this list on Facebook tagging the bands.. Maybe they can consider to add them.

Here is my list, write yours! Really excited to say cheers onbroad with you all guys :bangers:

Possible

Fintroll - Haxbrigd
    Wintersun - Sons of winter and Stars, Time
    Epica - Consign to oblivion, Design your universe
    Omnium Gatherum - Gods Go First, Be the Sky, Frontiers
    Bloodbound - Nosferatu, Satanic Panic, Slayer of kings, Stormborn, Battle in the Sky
    Soen - Covenant

Impossible

Wintersun - Awaken from the dark slumber (Spring), The forest that weeps (Summer)
    Epica - Dance of Fate, Facade of Reallity, Mother of light, Run for a fall, Solitary Ground, Attack on Titan's opening
    Monsorrow - Kylan Paassa
    Frozen Crown-Therion-Iced Earth-Dimmu Borgir-Stratovarius-Powerwolf-Nanowar of Steel-Alestorm-Wintersun-Lacuna Coil-Sabaton-Amaranthe-Dalriada-Kalmah-Skeletonwitch-Mago de Oz-LuciferianLightOrchestra-Scepticflesh
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

Re: Round X Song Wishlist

by Godflesh » Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:09 am

Why would playing a song be impossible? They can play any missing instruments from a computer.
    I don't get it.

CANDLEMASS - first two albums
    FLOTSAM AND JETSAM - first two albums
    Captain Alex
    Chief Petty Officer

by Captain Alex » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:46 pm

Godflesh wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:09 am Why would playing a song be impossible? They can play any missing instruments from a computer.
    I don't get it.

CANDLEMASS - first two albums
    FLOTSAM AND JETSAM - first two albums
    With impossible I mean songs that they are not playing on their current setlist or that they have never played live or that they said they will never play live
    Frozen Crown-Therion-Iced Earth-Dimmu Borgir-Stratovarius-Powerwolf-Nanowar of Steel-Alestorm-Wintersun-Lacuna Coil-Sabaton-Amaranthe-Dalriada-Kalmah-Skeletonwitch-Mago de Oz-LuciferianLightOrchestra-Scepticflesh
    Gratch
    Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:25 pm

The three songs that jump to mind are:

- “Under Bergen’s Rot” from Finntroll
    - “King of Cups” from Aether Realm
    - “Sound of Dying Demons” from Candlemass

No idea if these are “possible” or “impossible”, just that I’d really like to see them played live.
    Survivor 2016/17/18/19/20

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
    Anaal Nathrakh - Behemoth - Igorrr - Khemmis - Myrkur - The Ocean - Pallbearer - Sigh - Tribulation - Sentient Horror - Turisas - Wilderun - Witherscape - Zeal & Ardor
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:50 am

I’m feeling generous, so I’ll add two VENOM songs, for old times’ sake:
    - Warhead
    - At war with Satan
  • metalforever
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:14 am

Godflesh wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:50 am I’m feeling generous, so I’ll add two VENOM songs, for old times’ sake:
    - Warhead
    - At war with Satan

I will add 2 Venom songs :bmhorns:

Countess Bathory
    Black Metal
    Ethrivas
    Chief Petty Officer

by Ethrivas » Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:13 am

Einherjer - Crimson Rain
    Wintersun - Beyond the Dark Sun
    Flotsam and Jetsam - Suffer the Masses
    Moonsorrow - Suden Tunti
    Wishlist 2025:1914-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aeternam-/-AETHERIAN-/-AGATHODAIMON-/-ALESTORM-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMORPHIS-/-ANAAL.NATHRAKH-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Avatar-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-BLACKBRAID-/-BRYMIR-/-CLOAK-/-Cryptosis-/-Dååth-/-Dark.Oath-/-DESTINITY-/-DIMMU.BORGIR-/-Ensiferum-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Finntroll-/-Foretoken-/-Gaerea-/-GROZA-/-Hypocrisy-/-Ignea-/-IMMORTAL-/-In.Aphelion-/-Kalmah-/-Kanonenfieber-/-King.of.Asgard-/-KVAEN-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-MELECHESH-/-Mezarkabul(Pentagram)-/-MGŁA-/-MOONSHADE-/-MÖRK.GRYNING-/-NAILED.TO.OBSCURITY-/-Necrophobic-/-NETHERBIRD-/-Orbit.Culture-/-OUROBOROS-/-PERPETUAL.NIGHT-/-PSYCROPTIC-/-Rhapsody(Turilli-Lione)-/-SATYRICON-/-SHADE.EMPIRE-/-SHYLMAGOGHNAR-/-SODOMISERY-/-STORTREGN-/-Stratovarius-/-SYLOSIS-/-Testament-/-THE.COMMITTEE-/-THE.CROWN-/-THE.SEER-/-THE.SPIRIT-/-THULCANDRA-/-Tryglav-/-TRIBULATION-/-Trivium-/-Turisas-/-Ulfven-/-Unanimated-/-VREID-/-Warbringer-/-Whispered-/-Wintersun-/-WORMWITCH-/-WORMWOOD-/-Zornheym
    2018, 2019, 2020, 2024: Survivor
    2023: Skip year
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:59 pm

Let's see....

Devin Townsend -- all of Ocean Machine. It's my favorite album of all time, after all! :lol: Since that's unlikely, I'd settle for a few songs from it. Would also like to hear some Ziltoid material (I'm bringing a damned puppet :D ) and a few others, like "Grace," "Kingdom" and some stuff from Infinity
    Einherjer -- "Dragons of the North"
    Emperor -- Anthems and Nightside Eclipse. :headbanger:
    Epica -- "Consign to Oblivion," and the Attack on Titan theme would be sweet
    Ihsahn -- "Frozen Lakes On Mars," "Misanthrope," "Barren Lands," "Until I Too Dissolve"...
    Omnium Gatherum -- "Writhen," "Deathwhite," "Everfields," "The Fall Went Right Through Here"...
    Orphaned Land -- Mabool :D
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
Post Reply 8 posts Page 1 of 1