Post Reply 19 posts Page 1 of 1
a question for someone who may be in the know
  • LoudStonedDrunk
    Oiler

a question for someone who may be in the know

by LoudStonedDrunk » Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:29 am

Anyone whos familiar with the gym onbroad the ship, are there punching bags in said gym? Would like to keep up on exercise while sailing. Any info is appreciated
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

Re: a question for someone who may be in the know

by Godflesh » Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:43 am

LoudStonedDrunk wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:29 am Anyone whos familiar with the gym onbroad the ship, are there punching bags in said gym? Would like to keep up on exercise while sailing. Any info is appreciated
    I’m sure Andy will show up at the gym at some point.
  • LoudStonedDrunk
    Oiler

by LoudStonedDrunk » Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:03 am

Godflesh wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:43 am
    LoudStonedDrunk wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:29 am Anyone whos familiar with the gym onbroad the ship, are there punching bags in said gym? Would like to keep up on exercise while sailing. Any info is appreciated

While id still like my question answered, this response is easily the funniest thing ive read/heard in a week at least. I thank you sir. I needed this more than you know
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:00 am

Haven't been able to find a definitive answer to you, but the best I can say is it seems LIKELY there would be punching bags there.

The gym is HUGE, and has a full size boxing ring, so surely they have bags.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • LoudStonedDrunk
    Oiler

by LoudStonedDrunk » Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:21 am

cowboy71 wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:00 am Haven't been able to find a definitive answer to you, but the best I can say is it seems LIKELY there would be punching bags there.

This was my original thought too. I mean in hindsight a good quality bag is a few hundred bucks. That's a drop in the ocean considering what rc spends and makes on a single cruise let alone a year. If they have a boxing ring theyll have bags. At this point I'm more excited for the boxing ring! Hopefully i can cross pathes with another martial artist and learn some lessons. Thanks cowboy i appreciate the response. My bags just got a few items added to them HA
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:50 am

LoudStonedDrunk wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:21 am
    cowboy71 wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:00 am Haven't been able to find a definitive answer to you, but the best I can say is it seems LIKELY there would be punching bags there.

This was my original thought too. I mean in hindsight a good quality bag is a few hundred bucks. That's a drop in the ocean considering what rc spends and makes on a single cruise let alone a year. If they have a boxing ring theyll have bags. At this point I'm more excited for the boxing ring! Hopefully i can cross pathes with another martial artist and learn some lessons. Thanks cowboy i appreciate the response. My bags just got a few items added to them HA
    Ask for a guy named Anthony III (3), aka Razor Ramon on the forum, he’s a MMA junkie.
    I’m serious this time.

You’ll know him, because he has his own face on his T-shirt (true story).
    Make sure you stare him in the eyes while making fun of his shirt, to establish dominance.
    Not serious this time.
    Last edited by Godflesh on Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
    TPH
    Chief Petty Officer

by TPH » Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:56 am

I've been using the gym at every cruise, I'm quite sure there was a punching bag there, even if I was never interested in using it.
    But yeah, the gym is really big and well equipped, if you want to stay fit you'll find (almost?) everything you need.
    Last edited by TPH on Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Wacken 2003
    Fury Fest 2004-2005, Hellfest 2006 to 2023
    70K 2017 - cabin 2250
    70K 2018 - cabin 8215
    70K 2019 - cabin 10xxx (can't fucking remember)
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:02 am

TPH wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:56 am I've been using the gym at every cruise, I'm quite sure there was a punching bag there, even if I was never interested in using it.
    But yeah, the gym it's really big and well equipped, if you want to stay fit you'll find (almost?) everything you need.
    Yes, if you need big and well equipped, you’ll find it. :lol:
  • LoudStonedDrunk
    Oiler

by LoudStonedDrunk » Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:11 am

Godflesh wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:50 am
    LoudStonedDrunk wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:21 am

Ask for a guy named Anthony III (3), aka Razor Ramon on the forum, he’s a MMA junkie.
    I’m serious this time.

You’ll know him, because he has his own face on his T-shirt (true story).
    Make sure you stare him in the eyes while making fun of his shirt, to establish dominance.
    Not serious this time.

Yo im down thank you for the info im 100 percent down to get my ass kicked to learn some shit.
  • LoudStonedDrunk
    Oiler

by LoudStonedDrunk » Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:12 am

TPH wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:56 am I've been using the gym at every cruise, I'm quite sure there was a punching bag there, even if I was never interested in using it.
    But yeah, the gym it's really big and well equipped, if you want to stay fit you'll find (almost?) everything you need.

Yeah man like i said it seems pretty logical for them to have it considerind cost vs reward
  • LoudStonedDrunk
    Oiler

by LoudStonedDrunk » Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:13 am

Godflesh wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:02 am
    Yes, if you need big and well equipped, you’ll find it. :lol:

This ain't edc we only come big and well equipped!!!

Seriously thank you all for the ungodly useful info.
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:19 am

Seriously, Anthony is the man, and he could really help you.
    He doesn’t seem to respond to PMs on the forum, so try https://www.facebook.com/therealAnthony3
  • LoudStonedDrunk
    Oiler

by LoudStonedDrunk » Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:20 am

Godflesh wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:19 am Seriously, Anthony is the man, and he could really help you.
    He doesn’t seem to respond to PMs on the forum, so try https://www.facebook.com/therealAnthony3

Would you mind sending a message to let him know to check his forum pm? I literally have NO social media
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:24 am

LoudStonedDrunk wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:20 am
    Godflesh wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:19 am Seriously, Anthony is the man, and he could really help you.

Would you mind sending a message to let him know to check his forum pm? I literally have NO social media
    Yeah, that’s the part where I said he doesn’t respond to PMs, but I’ll try again for you.
    Better message him on Facebook.
  • LoudStonedDrunk
    Oiler

by LoudStonedDrunk » Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:27 am

Godflesh wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:24 am

Yeah, that’s the part where I said he doesn’t respond to PMs, but I’ll try again for you.

Yo my bad if i didnt explain it well enough im pretty frosty at the moment. I already sent him a pm here on the forum. I dont have social media so i cant send a fb message to him. YouTube is all i got and im about done with that as it is. I meant that id appreciate you sending a fb message to him
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:38 am

LoudStonedDrunk wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:27 am

Yo my bad if i didnt explain it well enough im pretty frosty at the moment. I already sent him a pm here on the forum. I dont have social media so i cant send a fb message to him. YouTube is all i got and im about done with that as it is
    PM sent for you, but Anthony is like honey badger.
    Honey badger don’t care.

• LoudStonedDrunk
    Oiler

by LoudStonedDrunk » Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:41 am

Godflesh wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:38 am
    LoudStonedDrunk wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:27 am

Yo my bad if i didnt explain it well enough im pretty frosty at the moment. I already sent him a pm here on the forum. I dont have social media so i cant send a fb message to him. YouTube is all i got and im about done with that as it is
    PM sent for you, but Anthony is like honey badger.
    Honey badger don’t care.

Sounds like my kinda guy. A master of mayhem. I appreciate you dude thank you so much.
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:57 am

The moderators should have locked this thread as “answered “
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:06 pm

LoudStonedDrunk wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:03 am
    While id still like my question answered, this response is easily the funniest thing ive read/heard in a week at least. I thank you sir. I needed this more than you know
    Me, too. :lol: :lol:
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
Post Reply 19 posts Page 1 of 1