Locked 61 posts
I know who the next band is for a fact... Blackgaurd
  • alex_canada
    Ensign

Re: I know who the next band is for a fact... Blackgaurd

by alex_canada » Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:14 pm

I'm sure they'll have someone new on keys though, it's a vital part of the songs...
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    dstrbd1
    Crewman

by dstrbd1 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:42 pm

Hell, a friend of ours has been telling us for over a month that Blackguard was signed to a heavy metal cruise. Now how many metal cruises do you think there are? I think our lovely metal cruise is all planned out and they are just toying with us with slow announcements. Whatever, fine w/ me :twisted:
    Trust no one
  • FLORIDABOYS
    Petty Officer

by FLORIDABOYS » Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:56 pm

I think that you are right about that. Whatever.... I am thrilled with what we got anyway :viking:
    2011 70,000 Tons of Metal Survivor AND Permanent charter member ofthe Spectrum Lounge Metal Bums who drink Blue Moon beer

Wish List: King Diamond, Cannibal Corpse, Deicide, and KING DIAMOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:51 am

Every thing announced now is a bonus for me...I was sold when Fear Factory was announced.
    If not for them i may still have not heard of this, and with Testament, Death Angel, Amon Amarth, Obituary, and Forbidden all ready their i knew i had to make this trip.
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
  • Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Heabymetawhunta » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:54 pm

guess this was totally off :lol:
    70K TONS OF METAL 2011 SURVIVOR!

2012 wishlist: Metal Inquisitor-grim reaper- Hell - OZ!
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:35 pm

Still awaiting this announcement. Definitely want to see these guys play :cool:
    Metal Heart
    Crewman

by Metal Heart » Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:17 pm

maybe not the "next band" but they for sure said they had confirmed being on the boat. maybe something came up but I doubt it. They will probably slip them in somewhere random. but if there not on thats fine by me too.
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:12 pm

i hope thet get added. they seem like a great live band. nvr heard of them before this thread but i think i would like too see them live
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    layzer253
    Oiler

by layzer253 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:30 pm

Seen em live twice, both kick ass shows. First time was with Hipocrisy and Scar Symmetry, the second was with Nevermore and Warbringer. They are much much more thrashier live.
  • Deathbringer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Deathbringer » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:04 pm

Hopefully 70k paid random bands to say they were on the cruise just to throw us off. :cheers:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:12 pm

HAHAA that would be very cool :)

But, they are on the lineup page, with Blind Guardian. 34 bands down, 6 to go!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:16 pm

cowboy71 wrote:HAHAA that would be very cool :)

More Power Metal? Dammnit!
    I want some fucking DEATH METAL!! :death:
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Ventura<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:18 pm

Evican wrote:

yes, MORE POWER (metal) :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    Metal Heart
    Crewman

by Metal Heart » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:05 pm

haha Im not as crazy as I think I am I guess
  • Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Heabymetawhunta » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:42 am

Metal Heart wrote:haha Im not as crazy as I think I am I guess

:heavydrink: guess you right!

soundcurve
    Chief Petty Officer

by soundcurve » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:55 am

Evican wrote:

Uhg, I agree. Least we got Dark Tranquillity now. I think the quota for power / operatic metal is over flowing. Please grab some more Death / Black metal or even thrash like DECEASED!!! They can do all of "Fearless Undead Machines" in its entirety on the cruise. :deathmetal:
  • Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Heabymetawhunta » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:02 am

soundcurve wrote:
    Evican wrote:

Uhg, I agree. Least we got Dark Tranquillity now. I think the quota for power / operatic metal is over flowing. Please grab some more Death / Black metal or even thrash like DECEASED!!! They can do all of "Fearless Undead Machines" in its entirety on the cruise. :deathmetal:

DARK TRANQUILITTY is dm? not from what i heard :|

soundcurve
    Chief Petty Officer

by soundcurve » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:08 am

Well melodic death metal or whatever the label is but I know what you mean. They aren't death death metal is the vein of Nile, Cannibal Corpse, etc. I still like them nonetheless and am happy it was a band I listen to that isn't another power metal band. I like death metal but would admit it isn't the main music I gravitate towards so the genre label might be left to someone who swims in the death metal pool more often than I.

I'd personally be stoked for more Black metal / "Gothic" really. Swing that boat to England and pick up Paradise Lost and Akercocke then back to Sweden and let Tiamat and Entombed hop aboard. Chug to Norway grab Satyricon and the 3 other 1349 guys. Slow boat to CA and pick up Danzig! :beerhorns:
    Tobbe
    Chief Petty Officer

by Tobbe » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:55 am

Evican wrote:

Even though I like a lot of Death Metal bands I can face facts. Bring 40 Death Metal bands on the cruise and they'll probably sell like 14 tickets.
    Last edited by Tobbe on Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • audrey
    Petty Officer

by audrey » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:42 am

DrAmygdala wrote:
    Ecliptica wrote:I would not at all mind if the last 10 bands were folk metal =P

But I'm just 1 of 2000.

Let's make that 2 of 2000. I love folk metal

Make that 3!!
    AlestormHail of Bullets/Asphyx/11th HourTurisasDark FortressDying FetusVomitoryHeidevolkArkonaDeeds of FleshImmortalAura NoirKalmahInsomniumWarbringerHoly GrailHavokEvileAnthraxMoonsorrowAmorphisUnleash The ArchersTriptykonThyrfingStormlordSatyriconPrimordialNaglfarEntombedWintersunEnslavedAbortedLeaves EyesPrimal FearManegarmVreidKampfar
  • audrey
    Petty Officer

by audrey » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:47 am

I personally have been a fan of Blackguard since they were called Profugus Mortis. They are a very hard working and very, very fun! Maybe they should have been announced sooner, as I see that people are having a hard time accepting them in the Top Ten. I don't think that many will be disappointed however, as their live show is quite energetic. Either way, I'm sure that there will be something for everyone! I was happy with just a few bands that I loved onboard. I don't need to love EVERY band that is playing. I just wanna have a good time! Besides, I will need time to refuel on beer and vodka in between sets, so there will have to be bands that I don't want to see! :headbanger: :beerwink:
    AlestormHail of Bullets/Asphyx/11th HourTurisasDark FortressDying FetusVomitoryHeidevolkArkonaDeeds of FleshImmortalAura NoirKalmahInsomniumWarbringerHoly GrailHavokEvileAnthraxMoonsorrowAmorphisUnleash The ArchersTriptykonThyrfingStormlordSatyriconPrimordialNaglfarEntombedWintersunEnslavedAbortedLeaves EyesPrimal FearManegarmVreidKampfar
Locked 61 posts