Locked 82 posts
Cruise scavenger hunt
  • User avatar
    DrAmygdala
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 181
    Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:52 am
    Location: Waterloo, Ontario
    Contact:

    Cruise scavenger hunt

    by DrAmygdala » Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:26 am

    Would anybody be interested in having a photo scavenger hunt while on the cruise? I don't know how much free time we would actually have, but I think this could be fun. I wouldn't want to make any items that will harass band members over and over again, so maybe only things that are non-invasive. For example:

    Photograph:
    Every band performing live (1 point per band - so if you see every band it's worth 40 pts)
    Having vodka with Korpiklaani (1 pt)
    Any band member in the casino (1pt + 5 bonus pts if you're playing poker WITH them)
    Marduk sunbathing on the ship or on the beach in Cozumel (this would be a sight!) (10 pts + 20 pts if they are wearing their corpse paint)
    Epica at some Mayan ruins (10 pts)
    Dino or Admiral Nobeard at the gym (25 pts)
    Any band member in the crazy crayon room (1 pt) http://www.cruiseweb.com/rci-imagelibrary/ship-Majesty/600x400-RCI_Majesty_AO_Voyagers_eps.jpg
    You and other forum members (1 pt per forum member)

    If you have any other ideas, add them here and maybe a week before we sail we could compile an "official" list. After the cruise, we could post our photos/links on here to see how everybody else did.
    Obviously you pick an choose what you want to do, so if you think something on the list will offend or annoy a band member, don't do it or request it be taken off the list. Also, for ones that have band names, it only has to be one band member, doesn't have to be the entire band.
  • User avatar
    Stained Class
    Commander
    Posts: 9589
    Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:53 am
    Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

    Re: Cruise scavenger hunt

    by Stained Class » Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:42 am

    Not a bad idea.
    My suggestions:
    Having Vodka with Sonata Arctica
    Buying Blackguard a round (This rounds on me)
    Gamma ray catching some rays
    Any band member doing karaoke
    Any bands mixing members/collaborating/jamming with other bands on stage
    Anything worth taking a picture that we couldnt have thought of beforehand (rated by other forum members for points)
    9 time cruiser

    I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

    I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • User avatar
    Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1642
    Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:38 am
    Location: North Hollywood CA

    Re: Cruise scavenger hunt

    by Heabymetawhunta » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:00 am

    This sounds like a really good idea. I see im going to have to take 2 memory cards now!!
    70K TONS OF METAL 2011 SURVIVOR!

    2012 wishlist: Metal Inquisitor-grim reaper- Hell - OZ!
  • User avatar
    Deathbringer
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 559
    Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:39 am
    Location: TN

    Re: Cruise scavenger hunt

    by Deathbringer » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:49 am

    Exodus and Testament having a bible study
    Dark Tranquillity meditating
    Iced Earth eating ice cubes
    Nevermore collecting people's hearts
    Obituary reading obituaries
    Trouble getting into trouble


    *a change to a previous suggestion

    Dino and Nobeard playing racquetball together (666 points)
  • User avatar
    debborah1
    Commander
    Posts: 5986
    Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:37 pm
    Location: Phoenix, AZ
    Contact:

    Re: Cruise scavenger hunt

    by debborah1 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:01 pm

    LMAO...count me in !....Im always down for fun games!!!
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21295
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Cruise scavenger hunt

    by mooyagi » Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:27 pm

    This is a fantastic idea!

    Somebody flying the Jolly Roger on deck as we head into port at Cozumel (Looking at you, Swashbuckle)
    Somebody sleeping in a cabin that's not theirs
    1 Point for each cruiser puking over the edge of the deck due to seasickness
    Forbidden entering a "forbidden" area on the ship
    A band member passed out on deck
    Witchburner burning witches
    A band member being refused entry into Mexico

    Instant win: Somebody on the cruise that doesn't like heavy metal
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21295
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Cruise scavenger hunt

    by mooyagi » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:03 pm

    A couple more:

    Simone Simons in a bikini :shock:
    The ship's captain flashing devil horns :viking:
    Bringing Korpiklaani pints of beer :givebeer:

    A side contest:

    Try and get pictures with cruisers from as many different countries as possible :cheers:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    Malaka
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2958
    Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:07 pm
    Location: Phoenix, AZ

    Re: Cruise scavenger hunt

    by Malaka » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:24 pm

    Deathbringer wrote:Exodus and Testament having a bible study
    Dark Tranquillity meditating
    Iced Earth eating ice cubes
    Nevermore collecting people's hearts
    Obituary reading obituaries
    Trouble getting into trouble


    *a change to a previous suggestion

    Dino and Nobeard playing racquetball together (666 points)


    :lol: :lol: :lol: BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

    Count me in on this scavenger hunt! This will be fun! :beerhorns:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
  • User avatar
    KevinP
    Commander
    Posts: 8612
    Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:12 pm

    Re: Cruise scavenger hunt

    by KevinP » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:38 pm

    More ideas

    - throwing Rob Dukes overboard, snap photo before the splash
    - telling Sonatica Artica to go play on the progressive sappy mamby pamby cruise, photo as they cry
    - determining which Canadian has the palest skin, no photo as the flash my burn their flesh
    - try to sit throw a Trouble show with Kory on vocals and not scratch your ears off, photo before, during and after the show as proof

    :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

    BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

    The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • User avatar
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain
    Posts: 11160
    Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
    Location: Vancouver, BC
    Contact:

    Re: Cruise scavenger hunt

    by ShoreSlayer » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:47 pm

    - throwing Rob Dukes overboard, snap photo before the splash - c'mon bro, get over it. He does a fine job!
    - telling Sonatica Artica to go play on the progressive sappy mamby pamby cruise, photo as they cry - :lol:
    - determining which Canadian has the palest skin, no photo as the flash my burn their flesh - Not me man... SPF 750,000!!!
    - try to sit throw a Trouble show with Kory on vocals and not scratch your ears off, photo before, during and after the show as proof - You're gonna make baby doom jesus weep man :cry:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

    :boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • User avatar
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2569
    Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:00 pm
    Location: Ventura<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth
    Contact:

    Re: Cruise scavenger hunt

    by Disaster Area » Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:04 pm

    ShoreSlayer wrote:- throwing Rob Dukes overboard, snap photo before the splash - c'mon bro, get over it. He does a fine job!
    - telling Sonatica Artica to go play on the progressive sappy mamby pamby cruise, photo as they cry - :lol:
    - determining which Canadian has the palest skin, no photo as the flash my burn their flesh - Not me man... SPF 750,000!!!
    - try to sit throw a Trouble show with Kory on vocals and not scratch your ears off, photo before, during and after the show as proof - You're gonna make baby doom jesus weep man :cry:


    100 pts for a photo of Kevin and (mr perpetual downer) lacunabliss in the corner seeing who can out-whine the other about the lineup. :roll:
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

    Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
  • User avatar
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain
    Posts: 11160
    Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
    Location: Vancouver, BC
    Contact:

    Re: Cruise scavenger hunt

    by ShoreSlayer » Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:03 pm

    Disaster Area wrote:100 pts for a photo of Kevin and (mr perpetual downer) lacunabliss in the corner seeing who can out-whine the other about the lineup. :roll:

    5000 pts to the snapster who catches them at the prow of the ship recreating the classic Titanic imagery as they discover they're actually black metal soul mates :lol:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

    :boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • User avatar
    DrAmygdala
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 181
    Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:52 am
    Location: Waterloo, Ontario
    Contact:

    Re: Cruise scavenger hunt

    by DrAmygdala » Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:36 pm

    ShoreSlayer wrote:
    Disaster Area wrote:100 pts for a photo of Kevin and (mr perpetual downer) lacunabliss in the corner seeing who can out-whine the other about the lineup. :roll:

    5000 pts to the snapster who catches them at the prow of the ship recreating the classic Titanic imagery as they discover they're actually black metal soul mates :lol:

    :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • User avatar
    Deathbringer
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 559
    Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:39 am
    Location: TN

    Re: Cruise scavenger hunt

    by Deathbringer » Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:25 am

    1 million points for a photo of Marduk singing along at the Sonata Arctica show

    2 million points for them doing it at karaoke
  • User avatar
    Marietje66
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 105
    Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:14 pm
    Location: Oss, the Netherlands

    Re: Cruise scavenger hunt

    by Marietje66 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:22 am

    mooyagi wrote:Instant win: Somebody on the cruise that doesn't like heavy metal


    Just guessing... the ship's crew? Yeuj I won! :D
    Everybody is unique, except for me.
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21295
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Cruise scavenger hunt

    by mooyagi » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:26 am

    Marietje66 wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Instant win: Somebody on the cruise that doesn't like heavy metal


    Just guessing... the ship's crew? Yeuj I won! :D


    D'oh! I was thinking more along the lines of people who paid to be on the ship. I think even if a crewmember was a metalhead prior to the cruise, after dealing with and servicing a ship full of them, they may have a new opinion by the time we return home. I guess that would be more of an instant fail than an instant win anyway.
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    Marietje66
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 105
    Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:14 pm
    Location: Oss, the Netherlands

    Re: Cruise scavenger hunt

    by Marietje66 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:31 am

    Wait.... so I found an answer to your instant win, and now it is an instant fail all of a sudden..... I knew I wasn't really lucky at games but that's a real bummer. :cry:
    Everybody is unique, except for me.
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21295
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Cruise scavenger hunt

    by mooyagi » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:35 am

    Marietje66 wrote:Wait.... so I found an answer to your instant win, and now it is an instant fail all of a sudden..... I knew I wasn't really lucky at games but that's a real bummer. :cry:


    My advice, stay out of the casino on board. :D I should've worded that one better initially. Kids, this is why you don't drink and post, it always leads to confusion. :givebeer:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    Marietje66
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 105
    Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:14 pm
    Location: Oss, the Netherlands

    Re: Cruise scavenger hunt

    by Marietje66 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:37 am

    mooyagi wrote:
    Marietje66 wrote:Wait.... so I found an answer to your instant win, and now it is an instant fail all of a sudden..... I knew I wasn't really lucky at games but that's a real bummer. :cry:


    My advice, stay out of the casino on board. :D I should've worded that one better initially. Kids, this is why you don't drink and post, it always leads to confusion. :givebeer:


    I'm confused :?
    Everybody is unique, except for me.
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21295
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Cruise scavenger hunt

    by mooyagi » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:38 am

    Marietje66 wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    Marietje66 wrote:Wait.... so I found an answer to your instant win, and now it is an instant fail all of a sudden..... I knew I wasn't really lucky at games but that's a real bummer. :cry:


    My advice, stay out of the casino on board. :D I should've worded that one better initially. Kids, this is why you don't drink and post, it always leads to confusion. :givebeer:


    I'm confused :?


    Let's just say you win on a technicality. You do have to submit a picture of the unhappy crewmember, though.
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    Marietje66
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 105
    Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:14 pm
    Location: Oss, the Netherlands

    Re: Cruise scavenger hunt

    by Marietje66 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:42 am

    I WIN!!! I WIN!! PARTY! :party: :shred: :death: :cheers:

    Wait..... what's the prize? :shock:
    Everybody is unique, except for me.
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21295
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Cruise scavenger hunt

    by mooyagi » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:47 am

    Marietje66 wrote:I WIN!!! I WIN!! PARTY! :party: :shred: :death: :cheers:

    Wait..... what's the prize? :shock:


    I'll buy the first round. :cheers:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    Marietje66
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 105
    Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:14 pm
    Location: Oss, the Netherlands

    Re: Cruise scavenger hunt

    by Marietje66 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:50 am

    mooyagi wrote:
    Marietje66 wrote:I WIN!!! I WIN!! PARTY! :party: :shred: :death: :cheers:

    Wait..... what's the prize? :shock:


    I'll buy the first round. :cheers:


    For the entire ship?!?!?! :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Everybody is unique, except for me.
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21295
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Cruise scavenger hunt

    by mooyagi » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:53 am

    Marietje66 wrote:
    For the entire ship?!?!?! :lol: :lol: :lol:


    Wow, can you imagine how expensive that would be? I would have to spend the whole trip in the casino trying to recoup my losses.
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    Marietje66
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 105
    Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:14 pm
    Location: Oss, the Netherlands

    Re: Cruise scavenger hunt

    by Marietje66 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:58 am

    mooyagi wrote:
    Marietje66 wrote:
    For the entire ship?!?!?! :lol: :lol: :lol:


    Wow, can you imagine how expensive that would be? I would have to spend the whole trip in the casino trying to recoup my losses.

    Confident... I guess you'd have to find a very rich person who is very poor at playing poker but doesn't realize that untill he's very poor but an experience richer (now isn't that philosofical?)
    BTW, have a beer on me in the meantime :D
    Everybody is unique, except for me.
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21295
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Cruise scavenger hunt

    by mooyagi » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:04 am

    Marietje66 wrote:
    Confident... I guess you'd have to find a very rich person who is very poor at playing poker but doesn't realize that untill he's very poor but an experience richer (now isn't that philosofical?)
    BTW, have a beer on me in the meantime :D


    I'm terrible at poker. Anyway, this is getting way off topic. This scavenger hunt is a fantastic idea, I can't wait to read some other submissions for it. I hope this happens. Cheers! :party:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    Marietje66
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 105
    Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:14 pm
    Location: Oss, the Netherlands

    Re: Cruise scavenger hunt

    by Marietje66 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:11 am

    You're right, let's get back on topic

    - Agent Steel arresting people
    - Unleashed restrained
    - Amon Amarth melting gold rings (tricky one)
    - picture of an iceberg straight ahead
    - a Polar bear (not in the zoo)
    - a penguin (not shoreslayer :D )
    Everybody is unique, except for me.
  • User avatar
    KevinP
    Commander
    Posts: 8612
    Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:12 pm

    Re: Cruise scavenger hunt

    by KevinP » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:42 am

    Disaster Area wrote:100 pts for a photo of Kevin and (mr perpetual downer) lacunabliss in the corner seeing who can out-whine the other about the lineup. :roll:


    It's called comedy my Turkish delight munching boy :P

    And If you can find a post where I whine about the lineup, please let me know :P (FYI - you can't)
    WISHLIST

    BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

    The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • User avatar
    Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1642
    Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:38 am
    Location: North Hollywood CA

    Re: Cruise scavenger hunt

    by Heabymetawhunta » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:50 am

    Marietje66 wrote:You're right, let's get back on topic

    - Agent Steel arresting people
    - Unleashed restrained
    - Amon Amarth melting gold rings (tricky one)
    - picture of an iceberg straight ahead
    - a Polar bear (not in the zoo)
    - a penguin (not shoreslayer :D )


    In Mexico, we should have no problem finding polar bears or penguins :lol:


    Agent Steel without their human costumes!! :mrgreen:
    Raven playing american football or some kind of sports
    Gamma Ray doing ANYTHING (it would just be so cool to have pictures, send APPROPRIATE PICS my way please!
    70K TONS OF METAL 2011 SURVIVOR!

    2012 wishlist: Metal Inquisitor-grim reaper- Hell - OZ!
  • User avatar
    DrAmygdala
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 181
    Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:52 am
    Location: Waterloo, Ontario
    Contact:

    Re: Cruise scavenger hunt

    by DrAmygdala » Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:20 pm

    Cripper doing a human pyramid (I've seen on them do this twice on their myspace)
    Debb in the pool pit
    Nilay teaching bellydancing (bonus points if she's teaching band members)
    A really bad sunburn
  • User avatar
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2569
    Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:00 pm
    Location: Ventura<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth
    Contact:

    Re: Cruise scavenger hunt

    by Disaster Area » Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:28 pm

    DrAmygdala wrote:Nilay teaching bellydancing (bonus points if she's teaching band members)


    Well, unless it's a spontaneous impromptu lesson, this probably won't happen. We looked into it months ago when she first floated the idea and it was going to be a pain in the ass to arrange with RC. So we pretty much gave up on the idea unfortunately...
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

    Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
  • User avatar
    Marietje66
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 105
    Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:14 pm
    Location: Oss, the Netherlands

    Re: Cruise scavenger hunt

    by Marietje66 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:34 pm

    Disaster Area wrote:
    DrAmygdala wrote:Nilay teaching bellydancing (bonus points if she's teaching band members)


    Well, unless it's a spontaneous impromptu lesson, this probably won't happen. We looked into it months ago when she first floated the idea and it was going to be a pain in the ass to arrange with RC. So we pretty much gave up on the idea unfortunately...


    If bellydancing gives you a pain in the ass you're probably doing it wrong....
    Everybody is unique, except for me.
  • User avatar
    KK Cruiser
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 134
    Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:26 pm

    Re: Cruise scavenger hunt

    by KK Cruiser » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:06 pm

    Photo of BEWBS!

    Yeah, that's right, I said it.
  • User avatar
    BierVulf
    Ensign
    Posts: 1078
    Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:48 pm
    Location: Arizona
    Contact:

    Re: Cruise scavenger hunt

    by BierVulf » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:42 pm

    KK Cruiser wrote:Photo of BEWBS!

    Yeah, that's right, I said it.


    photos of bewbs.
    1 million points
    2011 : Cabin #3500 - Survived
    2012 : Cabin #4025 - Pending

    Death Tribute / Atheist / Coroner / Opeth / Cynic / Morbid Angel / Kreator / Tankard / Vio-Lence / Hail of Bullets / Nuclear Assault / Impaled / Gojira / Heathen / Deadly Remains / Venom
  • Metalwrath

    Re: Cruise scavenger hunt

    by Metalwrath » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:26 am

    :roll: :roll:
  • User avatar
    Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1642
    Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:38 am
    Location: North Hollywood CA

    Re: Cruise scavenger hunt

    by Heabymetawhunta » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:03 am

    Metalwrath wrote: :roll: :roll:


    a picture of metalwratch rolling his eyes! :lol:
    Last edited by Heabymetawhunta on Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
    70K TONS OF METAL 2011 SURVIVOR!

    2012 wishlist: Metal Inquisitor-grim reaper- Hell - OZ!
  • User avatar
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2234
    Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:33 pm
    Location: Mayville, Wisconsin

    Re: Cruise scavenger hunt

    by DragonLordJones » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:26 am

    a group photo of all 2000 metalheads and all 40 bands together

    said group singing we are the world :lol: :cheers:
  • SatansWrath
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 360
    Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:37 pm
    Location: Helsingborg Sweden
    Contact:

    Re: Cruise scavenger hunt

    by SatansWrath » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:41 am

    Deathbringer wrote:1 million points for a photo of Marduk singing along at the Sonata Arctica show

    2 million points for them doing it at karaoke



    hahah yeah or the first one said before sunbathing at conzumel =)

    lol I bet Marduk will have hell loads of points before this thread is over, I have one more

    Fear Factory singer Burton c bell lifting up Simmone (think her name is that and do the Titanic pose in the sunset 20 points
    Same guy lifting up Dino 500 points

    we have to summon up all suggestions and do a regular paper copy on this so we can mark the things done on the ship =)
    http://parethardrock.se/

    Pissed of whishlist for the cruises:
    Turisas, Behemoth, Dimmu Borgir, Dalriada, Motorhead, Vader, Arch Enemy, Abinchova, Northland, Sear Bliss, Watain, Slayer, Raubtier, Immortal, Xandria, Fear Factory, Rammstein, Running Wild
  • User avatar
    debborah1
    Commander
    Posts: 5986
    Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:37 pm
    Location: Phoenix, AZ
    Contact:

    Re: Cruise scavenger hunt

    by debborah1 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:59 am

    Disaster Area wrote:
    DrAmygdala wrote:Nilay teaching bellydancing (bonus points if she's teaching band members)


    Well, unless it's a spontaneous impromptu lesson, this probably won't happen. We looked into it months ago when she first floated the idea and it was going to be a pain in the ass to arrange with RC. So we pretty much gave up on the idea unfortunately...

    OH BUMMER! I didnt know it was going to entail all that :o(.....
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
  • User avatar
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain
    Posts: 11160
    Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
    Location: Vancouver, BC
    Contact:

    Re: Cruise scavenger hunt

    by ShoreSlayer » Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:06 am

    debborah1 wrote:
    Disaster Area wrote:
    DrAmygdala wrote:Nilay teaching bellydancing (bonus points if she's teaching band members)


    Well, unless it's a spontaneous impromptu lesson, this probably won't happen. We looked into it months ago when she first floated the idea and it was going to be a pain in the ass to arrange with RC. So we pretty much gave up on the idea unfortunately...

    OH BUMMER! I didnt know it was going to entail all that :o(.....

    I say Sonata just invites Nilay, Sheila, Debb and vainglory up onstage to lead the crowd in some group belly-moshing to make their sets more entertaining for those of us who aren't just counting the days til they hit the stage :D
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

    :boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
Locked 82 posts

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests