Locked 167 posts
WET TSHIRT CONTEST
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

Re: WET TSHIRT CONTEST

by DragonLordJones » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:23 am

KevinP wrote:Size does not matter, it's all about the shape, how they hang and look. :viking:

If I'm a judge I'll immediately disqualify (or not give any points) to fake ones, just not my thing. :P :P :P

also not a fan of fake, over size silicone bewbies but do not discriminate against them either , just not my choice or preference

I agree it's not the size. shape, gravitational pull, added tricks - special talents (like spinning tassels) and other things come into play

and it doesn't hurt to bribe the judges with booby slaps, handling and private shows :lol: :cheers: :givebeer: but in the end we will be fair ;) :twisted:

plus as in most of these contest I've seen .... it usually takes skin to win.
    Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Heabymetawhunta » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:39 am

KevinP wrote:
    Heabymetawhunta wrote:
    KevinP wrote:Size does not matter, it's all about the shape, how they hang and look. :viking:

If I'm a judge I'll immediately disqualify (or not give any points) to fake ones, just not my thing. :P :P :P

someones a picky patty. :lol:

I have high standards yes. :lol: I'm not saying I dislike you as a person or anything. But au natural is my preferred choice.

Wouldn't you be upset if your favorite baseball player corked his bat or your favorite band didn't really record the album but slapped their name on it? I would.

HAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    70K TONS OF METAL 2011 SURVIVOR!

2012 wishlist: Metal Inquisitor-grim reaper- Hell - OZ!
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:00 am

Element0s wrote:
    MADDA wrote:peotry to rival the works of Virgil

Alas! I am vanquished!

hahaha... damn trolls'll get ya every time!
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:14 am

MADDA wrote:This guy, element0s, who is also a woman will post as much bullshit as ya want! see you in January....i will be bringing some extra white T shirts. And F you :roll: guys!!!

WTF???? :?
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:29 pm

MADDA wrote:This guy, element0s, who is also a woman will post as much bullshit as ya want! see you in January....i will be bringing some extra white T shirts. And F you :roll: guys!!!

Let it be known.....That I for one......welcome you MADDA the hermaphrodite to our forum, however, you could use a little lesson in "forum manners"........penis, or no penis.......you should play nice with others.... :cheers:
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:45 pm

debborah1 wrote:Let it be known.....That I could use a little penis

Oh really? Thanks for letting us all know :lol:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    sheila
    Chief Petty Officer

by sheila » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:49 pm

Mine are natural..but pierced...do I loose points for that??? :death:
    #4047 in spirit...:(
    #2063 2nd 70k
    Barge to hell ... Ummm gotta look that # up . Was a blurr!
    2035...for 2014!!!
    2015.. AND our metal wedding!
    Booked 2016!
    Mrs. Steeves❤️
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:50 pm

sheila wrote:Mine are natural..but pierced...do I loose points for that??? :death:

AHEM.........I say you gain 50 points for that.....meooooooow.... ;)
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:52 pm

KevinP wrote:
    debborah1 wrote:Let it be known.....That I could use a little penis

Oh really? Thanks for letting us all know :lol:

LMFAOOOOOO.......you prove your shithead status a little every day my friend....BWAAAHAHAHAHAAA.....(AHEM....make it a big one would ya?.....thx)
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    sheila
    Chief Petty Officer

by sheila » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:54 pm

Ahhhh sweet...50 per boob ??? Haha..I did suffer great pain to get them done.. Haha :death:
    #2063 2nd 70k
    2035...for 2014!!!
    Booked 2016!
    Mrs. Steeves❤️
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:56 pm

sheila wrote:Ahhhh sweet...50 per boob ??? Haha..I did suffer great pain to get them done.. Haha :death:

......HA haaaaa....dont push it ...lol.....Next Jake will want points for his too.....sheeeesh
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:13 pm

sheila wrote:Mine are natural..but pierced...do I loose points for that??? :death:

No, but I wouldn't grant any extra. Think of it from the perspective of recording an album. There is something to be said for NOT using Pro Tools and NOT having a super slick and glossy production. On the other extreme, you don't want to have a sloppy and ill produced album, since you can lose the potential of the material you wrote.

A little Pro Tools help here or there is okay, maybe a sample to smooth out a rough section on one of the tracks. But going crazy with a drum machine and too heavy on the harmonizer totally removes any of the real "feel" and "cache" the material has.

Now apply those metaphors to boobs and you have my take. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    Last edited by KevinP on Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:16 pm

KevinP wrote:

No, but I wouldn't grant any extra. Think of it from the perspective of recording an album. There is something to be said for NOT using Pro Tools and NOT having a super slick and glossy production. On the other extreme, you don't want to have a sloppy and ill produced album, since you can lose the potential of the material you wrote.

A little Pro Tools help here or there is okay, maybe a sample to smooth out a rough section on one of the tracks. But going crazy with a drum machine and too heavy on the harmonizer totally removes any of the real "feel" and "cache" the material has.

Now apply those metaphors to boobs and you have take. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Now arent you glad you asked?... :P ;)
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
  • cg138
    Petty Officer

by cg138 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:34 pm

ProTools seems to be horribly misunderstood. It's just a tracking program, plugins do the magic. You can use the same plugins in other programs as well. And to stay on topic, Boobs.
    sheila
    Chief Petty Officer

by sheila » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:48 pm

WTF ... Sorry I said anything...there just booooooobs!!!!! :death:
    #2063 2nd 70k
    2035...for 2014!!!
    Booked 2016!
    Mrs. Steeves❤️
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:31 pm

sheila wrote:WTF ... Sorry I said anything...there just booooooobs!!!!! :death:

:shock: Blasphemy!!

Trust me Sheila, in all the known universe, there is no such thing as "just" boobs.

GLORY BE TO THE BEWBIES!!!! :headbanger:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:41 pm

You need to realize that if we talk boobs you are going to get my "Boobs Theory". That's just the way it is. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Strangely enough I much more of a legs/ass man myself. Boobs are overrated in the grand scheme on things.
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    MADDA
    Crewman

by MADDA » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:07 pm

Sure I am new to this but this event wouldn't really be for my viewing pleasure.. I would love to join in! I want to be one of the ladies to do it. It's only a suggestion. Wanna know who I am??? Ok Here it goes: Name is Madda. From Los Angeles, California. Loves to drink beer and have fun and listen to metal. I also love to play music. I am a painter, logo artist, model, dancer, actress. anything else? And you want me to show myself...here ya'll go...http://www.myspace.com/thorrson

:mrgreen:
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:10 pm

Don't let my nastiness get to ya (which it seems you haven't - whoohoo!)... It sounded like you were telling everyone to go F themselves so, you know, I always like to hit back at shit like that :twisted:

alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:17 pm

KevinP wrote:You need to realize that if we talk boobs you are going to get my "Boobs Theory". That's just the way it is. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Strangely enough I much more of a legs/ass man myself. Boobs are overrated in the grand scheme on things.

I don't get the "ass men". From what I figure, an attraction to boobs makes sense...they store fat, and greater storage will allow for more of a safety net if food becomes scarce. You can even play with them and have fun. But asses? There's poop in there.

Boobs rule, I really really like them.
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:22 pm

alex_canada wrote:I don't get the "ass men". From what I figure, an attraction to boobs makes sense...they store fat, and greater storage will allow for more of a safety net if food becomes scarce. You can even play with them and have fun. But asses? There's poop in there.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Alright, we have officially broke the creep meter on this one. Let's not scare off all the potential chicks anymore than we already have :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    MADDA
    Crewman

by MADDA » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:23 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:Don't let my nastiness get to ya (which it seems you haven't - whoohoo!)... It sounded like you were telling everyone to go F themselves so, you know, I always like to hit back at shit like that :twisted:

OOOOo ok. Got it!! NOOO way! I totally wasn't. Just my sense of humor but I can see how it was read in a different light. I am looking forward to partying with everyone, not getting jumped! Lol! :party:
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:24 pm

MADDA wrote: And you want me to show myself...here ya'll go...http://www.myspace.com/thorrson

All I can say is: http://www.entertonement.com/clips/hsgltzgqyx--Hey-Now
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    MADDA
    Crewman

by MADDA » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:28 pm

HAHAHA this totally came out wrong! It meant that people that are calling me "guy" i wanted to make sure they knew i was a woman. I wasn't calling element0s a woman. and that i will post as much bullshit as you want to hear from me. You can read it either way but that's what it meant. :D
    im nice i promise!!!!!
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:29 pm

MADDA wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:Don't let my nastiness get to ya (which it seems you haven't - whoohoo!)... It sounded like you were telling everyone to go F themselves so, you know, I always like to hit back at shit like that :twisted:

OOOOo ok. Got it!! NOOO way! I totally wasn't. Just my sense of humor but I can see how it was read in a different light. I am looking forward to partying with everyone, not getting jumped! Lol! :party:

aWWW MAN!!!.....So ur sayin ur not a rude hermaphrodite?....lmfao.....sorry....I was just goin by what I was readin.....again.....the 'ol Lost in Forum translation!....he he heee....
    Welcome abroad!!!.....ahem....I mean aboard!! ;) :cheers: :cool:
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:31 pm

debborah1 wrote:Welcome abroad!!!.....

I LOVE it, you have BROAD on the brain all the time now. :lol:

It should always be OnBroad and Abroad. No more Board, it's BROAD from here on out :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:32 pm

Yeah, I think it's all making legitimate sense now. Who would'a thunk it?

I'll put that social skill course link away for the next hostile invader :oops:

ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:33 pm

KevinP wrote:
    debborah1 wrote:Welcome abroad!!!.....

I LOVE it, you have BROAD on the brain all the time now. :lol:

It should always be OnBroad and Abroad. No more Board, it's BROAD from here on out :mrgreen:

So, you're saying these are now officially the 70K Tons of Metal message broads? :beerwink:

MADDA
    Crewman

by MADDA » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:37 pm

Yup. I was misunderstood! I am 100 percent kind and 100 percent woman. no mean bones in my body....no male ones either hahahaha.. :shock:
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:42 pm

MADDA wrote:Yup. I was misunderstood! I am 100 percent kind and 100 percent woman. no mean bones in my body....no male ones either hahahaha.. :shock:

LMAO!!!...NOW UR TALKIN!!...So were you lurking in the shadows for months before finally joining us? or did you jus thear about this Epic Voyage and jump on now?
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    MADDA
    Crewman

by MADDA » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:50 pm

debborah1 wrote:LMAO!!!...NOW UR TALKIN!!...So were you lurking in the shadows for months before finally joining us? or did you jus thear about this Epic Voyage and jump on now?

I heard about it before but never looked into it. Finally decided last week that maybe I should go....I have the money. what the hell! I am excite! All I know is that it's way different than anything i've seen....i mean...metal in the caribbean!? awesome! you gotta have a break from all the evil snowing cold forests and muddy wacken like fests once in a while. :cheers:
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:53 pm

MADDA wrote:
    debborah1 wrote:LMAO!!!...NOW UR TALKIN!!...So were you lurking in the shadows for months before finally joining us? or did you jus thear about this Epic Voyage and jump on now?

I heard about it before but never looked into it. Finally decided last week that maybe I should go....I have the money. what the hell! I am excite! All I know is that it's way different than anything i've seen....i mean...metal in the caribbean!? awesome! you gotta have a break from all the evil snowing cold forests and muddy wacken like fests once in a while. :cheers:

SWEET! WEll again welcome abroad...he hee...(aboard)(that was for you Kevin)...
    stick around in here and you will see just who you will be traveling with......A BUNCH OF CRAZY FERAKIN :headbanger: METALHEADSSS!!!!.......
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    sheila
    Chief Petty Officer

by sheila » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:55 pm

Crazy...def crazy!!!!.... :death:
    #2063 2nd 70k
    2035...for 2014!!!
    Booked 2016!
    Mrs. Steeves❤️
    grimmy82
    Petty Officer

by grimmy82 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:34 pm

I'm sure a lot of ladies on this board would sleep with that 'woman' before your pathetic ass.
    Fact.
    Manowar wrote:Come here! REMOOOOOOOOOOVE YOUR GARMENTS!

DragonLordJones wrote:judge no 2

oh by the way I'm partially blind so I hope they come in braille :cheers: :lol:
    MADDA
    Crewman

by MADDA » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:59 pm

grimmy82 wrote:

I'm sure a lot of ladies on this board would sleep with that 'woman' before your pathetic ass.
    Fact.

huh? i don't get eet.
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:05 pm

MADDA wrote:huh? i don't get eet.

Just more response to your confusingly worded post. It sounded like you were calling Jeff a woman and then telling us all to F you/off lol. That combined with our recent posts from trolls / impostors and your enthusiasm for Wet T contest made it look like you were some guy trolling for kicks. I think it's sorted out by the rest of the thread now but just don't be surprised if other regulars react to that post in a similar tone :P

MADDA
    Crewman

by MADDA » Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:38 pm

bahahaha. yes i know! it's kinda funny. i never have posted in forums but it's kinda scwarryyy! ahhhh! it totally looks like id be a 90 year old bald molester man. ewwww
    Element0s
    Midshipman

by Element0s » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:09 pm

grimmy82 wrote:

Fact.

I appreciate the vote of confidence. Let's just hope your words ring true when the time is right. :beerwink:
    SAMANDRIEL:
    Female-Fronted Melodic Power Metal

GATEKEEPER:
    Epic Heavy/Doom Metal
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:00 am

sheila wrote:Crazy...def crazy!!!!.... :death:

I'm NOT crazy !! :evil:

i'm just derailled :lol:

:givebeer: