(first thing is check in AT LEAST 3 DAYS BEFORE CRUISE! )
1. PASSPORT! / FLIGHT TICKETS/ HOTEL ITINERARY
2. Credit cards
3. SEA SICKNESS MEDS ( GINGER TABLETS - GREEN APPLES ON BOARD??)
4. clothes (obviously)
5. towel?? ( will they be provided to take off the boat in Conzumel?)
6. MERCH TO GET SIGNED!
7 - Ibuprofren
8 - Vitamins ( B for hangovers)
9 - baby wipes (you never know when your cabin mate will piss and shit on the toilet seat) - i dont think i will have this problem, my roommates seem fully capable of being able to aim - although they might have to watch out for me PUAHAHA
10. SWEATER/LEATHER just to be on the safe side.
11. Sunscreen / aloe prevent/help sunburn.
12. power strip if you are going to want to plug much of anything in.
+ EXTRA CARE FOR NON US RESIDENTS!
13. international health insurance card (any questions please see gnoffs post above)
14. cash USD ( once again please see gnoffs post above)
15. Intl Plug adaptor, (because they are usually very expensive on site !)