Post Reply 29 posts Page 1 of 1
Facebook Group
  • Feanorgandalf
    Chief Petty Officer

Facebook Group

by Feanorgandalf » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:56 am

I was in the 70k facebook group and recently i saw a post about purging a lot of people from the group to help deal with the spam. I'm not overly active in the group but I did get removed and can't find the group on facebook now. Anyone able to invite me back?
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

Re: Facebook Group

by DragonLordJones » Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:32 pm

https://www.facebook.com/groups/182819641768657/
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/145778725479625/
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/Iamon70000tonboat/

not sure which group you were deleted from .... but here are a few. Just send a request to be re- added :cheers: :beerhorns:
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:18 pm

I'm in the same boat (pun intended). Can't find 70000 tons of metal fiends page on facebook...someone PLEASE invite me back :cry:
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:44 pm

DragonLordJones wrote:https://www.facebook.com/groups/182819641768657/
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/145778725479625/
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/Iamon70000tonboat/

not sure which group you were deleted from .... but here are a few. Just send a request to be re- added :cheers: :beerhorns:

The top group "Forum Fiends" had the purge,the other 2 are better if you just want info about the cruise.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
  • Feanorgandalf
    Chief Petty Officer

by Feanorgandalf » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:45 pm

Thanks
  • TheSalamanizer
    Crewman

by TheSalamanizer » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:12 am

Forum Fiends was fun, but for some reason I'm either kicked out, or the group is deleted. I rarely posted anything, and I'm not aware of my account having a mind of its own and spamming shit... What gives?
    2015 - cabin 9375
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:55 am

TheSalamanizer wrote:Forum Fiends was fun, but for some reason I'm either kicked out, or the group is deleted. I rarely posted anything, and I'm not aware of my account having a mind of its own and spamming shit... What gives?

You probably got removed in the purge. Anyone can re add you, they just went through and removed everyone that they didn't deem "obviously one of the forum fiends"
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • KeithYorkMetal
    Petty Officer

by KeithYorkMetal » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:03 pm

I actually sent an invite to the group from my new FB, my request is still pending xD
    gundiesalvo
    Petty Officer

by gundiesalvo » Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:17 pm

can't see https://www.facebook.com/groups/182819641768657/
    says it's deleted or something, joined the other two.
    70000 Tons 2015 Cabin 2604
    70000 Tons 2016 ?
    Wishlist:to-be-filled-in-later
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:40 pm

gundiesalvo wrote:can't see https://www.facebook.com/groups/182819641768657/

It's a secret group, so you need to get a member to invite you.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    gundiesalvo
    Petty Officer

by gundiesalvo » Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:24 pm

And how does one find one? or does one find you? If that is the case I can be found at https://www.facebook.com/gonzalo.r.trigo
    70000 Tons 2016 ?
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:45 pm

Speedy wrote:

Can someone throw me a bone, too? I'm at http://www.facebook.com/Pellaz :D
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    Ladysarah
    Oiler

by Ladysarah » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:55 pm

• LauraW
    Crewman

by LauraW » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:43 pm

I order for any of us to invite you we have to be Facebook friends.
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:31 am

I'd like to be there too. I'm www.facebook.com/ivillaseca

Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:21 pm

One of the reasons I didn't ask to rejoin the fiends group is that it gets pretty nasty this time of year,looking at the 70k post today I see it most likely is.Soon the group will be filled with the paranoid posts about not getting 60 bands or cruise being cancelled.This will all be forgotten two minutes after the first band you see (last year Swashbuckle for me),don't take that group seriously for the next 6 weeks.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:18 pm

deathmetalpat wrote:One of the reasons I didn't ask to rejoin the fiends group is that it gets pretty nasty this time of year,looking at the 70k post today I see it most likely is.Soon the group will be filled with the paranoid posts about not getting 60 bands or cruise being cancelled.This will all be forgotten two minutes after the first band you see (last year Swashbuckle for me),don't take that group seriously for the next 6 weeks.

There have been some absolutely wonderful posts during the past few days on Fiends, none of which have to do with not having 60 bands (wouldn't be a disaster for me...way less running around and decision making), or the cruise being cancelled. Amazing and fascinating stuff about possible bands, and great background stuff about bands already signed. Everyone is singing Kumbaya.:heavydrink: But you won't be able to experience it :cry:
  • LauraW
    Crewman

by LauraW » Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:37 pm

meshuggah wrote:
    deathmetalpat wrote:One of the reasons I didn't ask to rejoin the fiends group is that it gets pretty nasty this time of year,looking at the 70k post today I see it most likely is.Soon the group will be filled with the paranoid posts about not getting 60 bands or cruise being cancelled.This will all be forgotten two minutes after the first band you see (last year Swashbuckle for me),don't take that group seriously for the next 6 weeks.

There have been some absolutely wonderful posts during the past few days on Fiends, none of which have to do with not having 60 bands (wouldn't be a disaster for me...way less running around and decision making), or the cruise being cancelled. Amazing and fascinating stuff about possible bands, and great background stuff about bands already signed. Everyone is singing Kumbaya.:heavydrink: But you won't be able to experience it :cry:

Yup. I'm enjoying reading that far more than these forums now.
    surfslamdive
    Oiler

by surfslamdive » Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:50 pm

Speedy wrote:

Can someone invite me or add me please? This will be my 3rd cruise. My leave policies at work have changed but I hope to be able to make the trip every January!

https://www.facebook.com/surfslamdive
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:39 am

surfslamdive wrote:
    Speedy wrote:

Can someone invite me or add me please? This will be my 3rd cruise. My leave policies at work have changed but I hope to be able to make the trip every January!

https://www.facebook.com/surfslamdive

Sent you a friend req so I can add you.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    Brodd
    Petty Officer

by Brodd » Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:44 pm

Got the same problem. Can you please also help me out with that Facebook group, Speedy?

https://www.facebook.com/craig.j.andrews.3
    "Vi kæmper kun for øl
    Vi kæmper kun for øl
    Vi kæmper kun for øl og for penge
    Og hvis vi ingen penge får
    Og ingen øl ligeså
    Så må i kæmpe kampen uden os!"
    Skål!

70K 2011, Barge to Hell, 70K 2015
    gundiesalvo
    Petty Officer

by gundiesalvo » Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:29 pm

70000 Tons 2016 ?
    Mr.Kito
    Midshipman

by Mr.Kito » Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:23 pm

Well.. Can I join too? :D

www.facebook.com/kito.vallim
    2024 Wishlist: Accept-Ad.Infinitum-After.Forever-Alestorm-Amon.Amarth-Amorphis-Angra-Angus.McSix-Ankor-Annihilator-Arch.Enemy-Brainstorm-Bruce.Dickinson-Body.Count-Cradle.Of.Filth-Crypta-Chaoseum-Cynic-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-Deathless.Legacy-Deathstars-Destruction-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Equilibrium-Epica-Evergrey-Feuerschwanz-Final.Disaster-Frog.Leap-Grand.Magus-Gotthard-How.We.End-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Insomnium-James.LaBrie-Jinjer-KKs.Priest-Kontrust-Korpiklaani-Kreator-Lacuna.Coil-Lords.Of.The.Lost-Megara-Mors.Principium.Est-Myrath-Nailbomb-Nanowar.Of.Steel-Nervosa-Nightwish-Onslaught-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Psychostick-Queensryche-Rammstein-Raven.Black-Rotting.Christ-Reclaim.The.Silence-Sabaton-Saltatio.Mortis-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Seven.Kingdoms-Solution.45-Slashy.Sue-Soilwork-Splintered.Halo-Spoil.Engine-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Testament-The.Dark.Side.Of.The.Moon-The.Halo.Effect-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas-Wind.Rose-Within.Temptation
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2011, 2012, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2023- :(
    2021, 2022- F### CORONAVIRUS
    2024 - BOOKED!! :shred:
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:12 am

If you have the time for one more...

www.facebook.com/ivillaseca

Thanks a lot!
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
    Shelton
    Crewman

by Shelton » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:41 pm

http://www.facebook.com/hairyjimthepirate hopefully that works. If not, see if you can search for James Shelton, and I'm the one with the Lego Santa profile pic ;)
    Wishlist - Sabaton, Turisas, Tyr, Within Temptation
    2015 - Cabin #7234
  • CFH
    Crewman

by CFH » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:10 am

Could someone please send me an invitation to the Forum Fiends group? My Facebook profile can be found on my forum profile page.

I would greatly appreciate it!
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:17 pm

Good grief,when did all these Facebook groups appear,I remember the Forum Fiends being the best and people never using the other closed group or photo group.Now the crap is all over the place and there is a 2018 group.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:01 pm

Since Forum Fiends is such a secret for whatever reason of course people will start other groups, if you weren't invited in you would never even know of it's existence.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
  • Bob
    Petty Officer

by Bob » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:44 am

Unfortunately FB groups are the future and only the old schoolers like us come here to the bulletin boards. I've tried to direct people here. In the FB groups they keep asking the same questions over and over again. I've posted that all the answers are here on the bulletin board. But I've given up on that quest, it's futile. Since Andy posts here first, we will always have the info before somebody cross posts to the FB groups.
    Wishlist 2024: Ranked in order of:
    1. Line up on the center rail for both sets if announced.

Konvent
    2. Never seen them live.
    Anaal_Nathrakh-/-Burning_Witches-/-Combichrist-/-Dee_Snider-/-Gojira-/-Grai-/-Hanzel_und_Gretyl-/-IGNEA-/-Inquisition-/-Jinjer-/-Lovebites-/-King_Diamond-/-Mgla-/-Opeth-/-Rob_Zombie-/-Spiritbox-/-Temple_of_Evil-/-The_Hu-/-Vader-/-Visigoth-/-Wagakki_Band
    3. Seen them before and would love to see them on das boat.
    Avatar-/-Babymetal-/-Behemoth-/-Corrosion_of_Conformity-/-Fleshgod_Apocalypse-/-Lacuna_Coil-/-Lamb_of_God-/-Meshuggah-/-Metsatöll-/-Myrkur-/-Sabaton-/-Sepultura-/-Suicidal_Tendencies-/-Therion-/-The_Iron_Maidens-/-Wolves_in_the_Throne_Room
    70K Survivor - 2015, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 23
Post Reply 29 posts Page 1 of 1