Post Reply 130 posts
dit you booked your hotel
    jodionline
    Ensign

Re: dit you booked your hotel

by jodionline » Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:12 am

Still don't know if we really onboard 2016, but I've reserved Motel 6 Dania Beach 2 nights before and one night after the cruise. If we don't go I can cancel.

We have to save our money a little bit. ;)
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:23 pm

jodionline wrote:Still don't know if we really onboard 2016, but I've reserved Motel 6 Dania Beach 2 nights before and one night after the cruise. If we don't go I can cancel.

We have to save our money a little bit. ;)

We are staying at the motel 6 Dania Beach one night after the cruise as well.
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:58 am

Ocean Manor Resort 4060 Galt Ocean Dr
    Ft/Lauderdale-by-the-Sea.
    oceanmanor.com
    Thsi is also the Preparty site.
    Use Heavy Metal Beach Party for the Group discount.
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:13 am

Jaimie38 wrote:Ocean Manor Resort 4060 Galt Ocean Dr
    Ft/Lauderdale-by-the-Sea.
    oceanmanor.com
    Thsi is also the Preparty site.
    Use Heavy Metal Beach Party for the Group discount.

That's too expensive for us. At the Motel we pay 76 € each night. OK, probably it will be a dump, but halfway affordable.
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
  • jtw7266
    Oiler

Official Pre Party

by jtw7266 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:07 am

Sorry if I missed this thread... Everyone still doing the Riptide again. That was a seriously good time. If not, do we have an official pre party location???
    2015 - Room # 6402
    2016 - Room # 9309
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

Re: Official Pre Party

by biertroll » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:10 am

70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
  • jtw7266
    Oiler

Pre Party

by jtw7266 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:38 am

Is it at the Riptide this year? Last year was amazing. Id like to get an official party place locked in :deathmetal:
    2015 - Room # 6402
    2016 - Room # 9309
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

Re: Pre Party

by Phoenix » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:52 am

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:14 pm

https://m.facebook.com/events/146458215 ... y%22%3A%22[%7B%5C%22surface%5C%22%3A%5C%22dashboard%5C%22%2C%5C%22mechanism%5C%22%3A%5C%22main_list%5C%22%2C%5C%22extra_data%5C%22%3A[]%7D]%22%7D&aref=2&arefdashboardfilter=upcoming&ref=bookmarks
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    bleedingkyo
    Oiler

by bleedingkyo » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:06 pm

I booked Ocean sky hotel and resort which is right next to Ocean Manor where the party will be. Has anyone stayed there? I am also looking for another female cruiser to share the double room with, will be a little over $100 per person. I'm only booked for the day before the cruise. I'm hoping there will be some group shuttles/taxis from this hotel and Ocean manor to the port.

Are taxis the best way to get from the airport to hotels?
    2016- Cabin 6223
    2017- Cabin 2313
    2018- Cabin 9272
    2019- Abandoned ship
    2020- Cabin 8604
  • kristina
    Oiler

by kristina » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:46 pm

This is my first time going..
    Any sugguestions on when i should book a hotel by?
    I looked up Hollywood beach & am thinking that could be a decent spot.
    Aiming to arrive 2 days before the cruise, maybe do touristy things before the craziness & have
    a day of rest afterwards.
    2018-
    Enslaved- Goatwhore- Alestorm- Korpiklaani-

Survivor
    bleedingkyo
    Oiler

by bleedingkyo » Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:17 pm

kristina wrote:This is my first time going..
    Aiming to arrive 2 days before the cruise, maybe do touristy things before the craziness & have

Soon, it looks like about 1/4 of the hotels in the area are already booked up. You'd probably be ok to wait a few more months but there will be much fewer options. Just book something now with free cancellation to be safe and you can change it later if you change your mind.
    Try booking.com I've booked almost exclusively with that site for years. Many hotels have free cancellation up until a few days before the check in day (including the one I booked for the cruise). I always book a "just in case" hotel as soon as I book a trip and then I do more research later when I have time, sometime I end up changing it, sometimes I don't.
    2016- Cabin 6223
    2017- Cabin 2313
    2018- Cabin 9272
    2019- Abandoned ship
    2020- Cabin 8604
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:37 pm

kristina wrote:This is my first time going..

Hollywood Beach was actually pretty nice... Lots of seniors from Quebec and New York
    Love the gumbas--"My mother;s fucking sauce, forget about it" lol

It was $50 for a cab to the port from Hollywood beach-- it was very busy--they have gasoline storage at the port and there are trucks everywhere.
    I'm staying at Ocean Manor. Looks a little less "geriatric" haha
    Plus--we completely over run all the bars on the beach.. many stories :)
    9 Time Vet.
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    taketheday
    Chief Petty Officer

by taketheday » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:05 am

bleedingkyo wrote:I booked Ocean sky hotel and resort which is right next to Ocean Manor where the party will be. Has anyone stayed there? I am also looking for another female cruiser to share the double room with, will be a little over $100 per person. I'm only booked for the day before the cruise. I'm hoping there will be some group shuttles/taxis from this hotel and Ocean manor to the port.

In a first time I booked at the Ocean Sky Hotel & Resort, but cancelled and booked for 3 nights at the Ocean Manor which is the Bamboo Beach and Tiki Bar place. The Beach wasn't accessible without step at the Ocean Sky and it's fully accessible at the Ocean Manor, easier for me. The price isn't that different. A lot of us are staying at the Ocean Manor, I think that some taxis or shuttles can be shared with no problem :cheers: I prefered to stay in the beach party place, still better in case I am too drunk :lol:

I don't know if some buses are doing the ride from the airport, but in my case I will use a taxi, which is better for me.

2013: 7545
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016 and 2019: 7320
    2017/2018: 7624
    2020: 7324

https://www.facebook.com/Bands.support.and.promotion
    bleedingkyo
    Oiler

by bleedingkyo » Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:52 pm

taketheday wrote:
    bleedingkyo wrote:I booked Ocean sky hotel and resort which is right next to Ocean Manor where the party will be. Has anyone stayed there? I am also looking for another female cruiser to share the double room with, will be a little over $100 per person. I'm only booked for the day before the cruise. I'm hoping there will be some group shuttles/taxis from this hotel and Ocean manor to the port.

In a first time I booked at the Ocean Sky Hotel & Resort, but cancelled and booked for 3 nights at the Ocean Manor which is the Bamboo Beach and Tiki Bar place. The Beach wasn't accessible without step at the Ocean Sky and it's fully accessible at the Ocean Manor, easier for me. The price isn't that different. A lot of us are staying at the Ocean Manor, I think that some taxis or shuttles can be shared with no problem :cheers: I prefered to stay in the beach party place, still better in case I am too drunk :lol:

I don't know if some buses are doing the ride from the airport, but in my case I will use a taxi, which is better for me.

Thanks for your reply :) Yeah I tried to book at Ocean Manor but it was all booked for those dates.
    2016- Cabin 6223
    2017- Cabin 2313
    2018- Cabin 9272
    2019- Abandoned ship
    2020- Cabin 8604
    Mikko
    Oiler

by Mikko » Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:12 am

Are there other metalheads staying at the Hollywood Beach Hostel AND attending the pre party, which looks like 30min drive to Ocean Manor.

Is there any more information to find on the pre party?

:beerwink:
    Survivor: 2016-2017-2018-2019-2020
  • kristina
    Oiler

by kristina » Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:19 am

Mikko wrote:Are there other metalheads staying at the Hollywood Beach Hostel AND attending the pre party, which looks like 30min drive to Ocean Manor.

Is there any more information to find on the pre party?

:beerwink:

This will be my first time on the cruise..
    My flights booked but no hotel yet. I'm thinking about staying at Hollywood beach..
    Anyone know when I should book by?
    Also I will likely attend the pre party.. Is there more info on this? I read something about a facebook thing but I don't do facebook.
    2018-
    Enslaved- Goatwhore- Alestorm- Korpiklaani-

Survivor
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:46 am

http://oceanmanor.com/

This is the hotel in Ft.Lauderdale on theSea. There is a map on the website.
    This hotel has it's own beach front, so that we will have the whole thing. Remember to NOT bring bottles, and people can bring some extra garbage bags.

You don't have to be staying at the hotel to attend the beach party.
    9 Time Vet.
  • SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:33 pm

bleedingkyo wrote:
    taketheday wrote:

Thanks for your reply :) Yeah I tried to book at Ocean Manor but it was all booked for those dates.

There's a hotel with a better rating on the same beach, I can't remember the name but you will find it on Booking.com, just search for Lauderdale-by-the-Sea hotels and then look at the map.
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:31 pm

Change of plans. I booked the 2-4 of Feb at Margarita ville, Hollywood Beach(still OCean manor the day after the cruise)

I'll still probably hit the beach party--but, if not, oh well.. Im sure I'll find a chair, a beach,cool metalheads and a frosty beverage/

:boobs:
    9 Time Vet.
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:47 pm

We're slumming it up at the Travelodge Fort Lauderdale Beach, I think. I can't remember exactly. Stained Class covered the reservation
    2016: 9231
    2017: 6521
    2018: Don't even remember

Wishlist: Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Dzo-nga, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Primordial, Running Wild, Steel Panther
    Sidvarg
    Petty Officer

by Sidvarg » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:13 am

I got a nice deal on AirBnB near las olas blvd, thats an option to consider as well
    2016 cabin 8225
    2017 cabin 7535

Wish list:
    Angra, Amaranthe, Circus Maximus, Kamelot, Myrath, Tesseract, Symphony X, Freedom Call, Sonata Arctica, Avantasia, Orphaned Land, Haggard, Dynazty, Haken, Devin Townsend Project
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:06 pm

Finally booked our room for the night before departure.
    Since we're driving down I booked through stay123.com and got free parking during the cruise and free shuttle to and from the pier, staying at the Quality Inn Cruiseport South (near I-95 in Hollywood/Dania Beach).
    This will be the fourth time I've stayed there on a stay-park-cruise deal and it's worked out well each time.

We'll be at the beach party; we'll just drive up there. Might drive by the Riptide on the way (it's due east of the hotel) just for old time's sake. :lol:
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    jurjenmetal
    Oiler

by jurjenmetal » Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:24 pm

Pellaz wrote:Finally booked our room for the night before departure.
    Since we're driving down I booked through stay123.com and got free parking during the cruise and free shuttle to and from the pier, staying at the Quality Inn Cruiseport South (near I-95 in Hollywood/Dania Beach).
    This will be the fourth time I've stayed there on a stay-park-cruise deal and it's worked out well each time.

We'll be at the beach party; we'll just drive up there. Might drive by the Riptide on the way (it's due east of the hotel) just for old time's sake. :lol:

we also will be staying at the quality inn before the cruise,4 days to be exacly.
    2014 cabin 2026
    2016 cabin 7300
    2019 cabin 9401
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:41 pm

jurjenmetal wrote:

we also will be staying at the quality inn before the cruise,4 days to be exacly.

If you're planning on attending the beach party and need a ride, we might be able to carpool there and back. :beerbang:
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    ScreamingButterfly
    Wiper

by ScreamingButterfly » Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:43 am

My group of awesome ladies will be at the Ocean Sky Hotel and Resort :)
    http://www.youtube.com/ScreamingButterflyEntertainment
    70k 2015 - 9589
    70k 2016 - 7348
    70k 2017 - :(
    70k 2018 - 7387
    jurjenmetal
    Oiler

by jurjenmetal » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:23 am

Pellaz wrote:
    jurjenmetal wrote:

If you're planning on attending the beach party and need a ride, we might be able to carpool there and back. :beerbang:

that would be great :cheers:
    2014 cabin 2026
    2016 cabin 7300
    2019 cabin 9401
    jurjenmetal
    Oiler

by jurjenmetal » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:23 am

Pellaz wrote:
    jurjenmetal wrote:

that would be great :cheers:
    2014 cabin 2026
    2016 cabin 7300
    2019 cabin 9401
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:10 pm

Update to the updated update.
    Cancelled Ocean Manor after the cruise. Booked back at Hollywood Beachside Boutique. The post party is at Riptide Hollywood Beach, plus there is a famous taco hut and Nicks Bar...:)
    9 Time Vet.
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:14 am

I have have three spots available in a four person room at Best Florida Resort from Mon 1st to Thu 4th. Total price is 436$, or 109$ per person if we fill it, for all three nights. The beach party at Ocean Manor is within walking distance.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
  • IcedInferno
    Oiler

by IcedInferno » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:33 am

Hey guys (being all friendly here) I'm travelling alone, arriving on the 3rd, and was wondering if any of you would like to share a hotel room for one night. Just trying to save some money as much as possible and to pay a hotel by yourself is a waste IMO. If you share my opinion and would like a roomy, let me know. If you already booked, I would obviously pay my share.
  • IcedInferno
    Oiler

by IcedInferno » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:35 am

Speedy wrote:I have have three spots available in a four person room at Best Florida Resort from Mon 1st to Thu 4th. Total price is 436$, or 109$ per person if we fill it, for all three nights. The beach party at Ocean Manor is within walking distance.

Would you take me for one night? The night of the 3rd.
    mbob
    Chief Petty Officer

by mbob » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:53 am

I have a room reserved down the street (walking distance) to the Ocean Manor/Bamboo Beach Tiki Bar at the Ft. Lauderdale Beach Resort Hotel & Suites and have an extra bed available for the night of February 3 only if any guy would be interested in splitting a room.
    2015 - Survivor...Finally! (8320)
    2016 - Survivor (2292)
    2017 - Survivor (9618)
    2018 - Survivor (9678)
    2019 - Survivor (9272)
    2020 - Retired
    2021 - COVID
    2022 - COVID

2023 - Retired
    2024 - Retired

2025 - Maybe time to come out of 70K retirement!
  • IcedInferno
    Oiler

by IcedInferno » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:12 am

mbob wrote:I have a room reserved down the street (walking distance) to the Ocean Manor/Bamboo Beach Tiki Bar at the Ft. Lauderdale Beach Resort Hotel & Suites and have an extra bed available for the night of February 3 only if any guy would be interested in splitting a room.

That would be me, that would be me!!!
  • SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:33 pm

I'm probably switching to Ocean Sky. It's not much more than the other place I reserved, it's on the beach, next to the party, and they have balconies for every room, pretty nice. I'm really a sucker for balconies. I want to have outside air in my room.
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
    cronos23462
    Oiler

by cronos23462 » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:46 pm

I got a room at the ramada inn near the port...seems nice...
    soilwork ,scar symmetry ,solution .45,dream evil, overkill, accept, venom inc,
  • Entir42
    Wiper

by Entir42 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:59 pm

:bitch: still don't have booked hotel yet.....and looking for nights 3-4 and 8-9.....any advices for something cheap? :D
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:12 pm

We're booked at the Hotel Deauville
    Voyager-Vuur-GrandMagus-Myrath-Borknagar-NovembersDoom-Aeternam-Havok-TheHaloEffect-Moonspell-SepticFlesh-Sigh-BarrenEarth-Iotunn-ScarSymmetry-Nekrogoblikon
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:16 pm

I know it is early but having never been to The Hollywood Beach version of the cruise ,any good picks for places to stay.I am doing the American experience ,much cheaper Fort Lauderdale Airport and Hollywood Beach.Figured I would bump this and read though it first.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:22 pm

deathmetalpat wrote:I know it is early but having never been to The Hollywood Beach version of the cruise ,any good picks for places to stay.I am doing the American experience ,much cheaper Fort Lauderdale Airport and Hollywood Beach.Figured I would bump this and read though it first.

Don't. All the pre-partying is back in South Beach next year.
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.