Post Reply 42 posts
Nicko McBrain's Rock n Roll Ribs
  • mjb7e
    Oiler

Nicko McBrain's Rock n Roll Ribs

by mjb7e » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:53 pm

Anyone been to Nicko's restaurant in Coral Springs? Is it worth a 30 mile cab ride each way the day before the cruise?
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: Nicko McBrain's Rock n Roll Ribs

by klons » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:59 pm

Considering you're talking beach party day... no.

Make the beach party at all costs, if you can't, then go.
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
    mbob
    Chief Petty Officer

by mbob » Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:26 pm

My buddy and I are flying into Fort Lauderdale the afternoon before...arrive around 5 pm. We are renting a car and heading up to RnR Ribs for dinner. Cheaper to rent a car then take a cab.
    2015 - Survivor...Finally! (8320)
    2016 - Survivor (2292)
    2017 - Survivor (9618)
    2018 - Survivor (9678)
    2019 - Survivor (9272)
    2020 - Retired
    2021 - COVID
    2022 - COVID

2023 - Retired
    2024 - Retired

2025 - Maybe time to come out of 70K retirement!
  • mjb7e
    Oiler

by mjb7e » Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:29 pm

Renting a car seemed like a pain in the butt. However, the prices are so cheap that I'll probably just do that. Good idea.
    crazemidgt
    Crewman

by crazemidgt » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:12 am

We went back in 2015 and I can say it was hands down the best ribs I have ever had. All the Iron Maiden memorabilia they had in the restaurant was pretty cool to see as well.

This year we plan on heading over for lunch on the 31st before we head over to a Florida Panther hockey game that evening. Defiantly looking forward to it again, hopefully we get a chance to meet Nicko this time!
    70K 2017 Cabin - 6232

70K Survivor - 2015
    Wacken - 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014
    MetalDays - 2014
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:03 am

crazemidgt wrote:We went back in 2015 and I can say it was hands down the best ribs I have ever had. All the Iron Maiden memorabilia they had in the restaurant was pretty cool to see as well.

This year we plan on heading over for lunch on the 31st before we head over to a Florida Panther hockey game that evening. Defiantly looking forward to it again, hopefully we get a chance to meet Nicko this time!

I met Nicko last time and he's not the talking kind of guy, but we had no problem with picture taking. The ribs are, indeed, absolutely delicious.
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
    Rjturtle9
    Crewman

by Rjturtle9 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:55 am

We hit that place up after we got back from the trip before we flew back home this year and planning on doing it again next year.
    Angra-Amon Amarth-Autopsy-Cancer-Cavalera Conspiracy-Chthonic-Coroner-Iron Reagan-Kreator-Masacre-Mayham-Necrophagist-Nightwish-Nuclear Assault-Obituary-Obscura-Onslaught-Overkill-Pagans Mind-Razor-Revocation-Sonata Arctica-Toxik-Ulver-Unisonic
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:07 pm

We had a big group organize a bus trip up there before the second cruise. That was a great time. Good food, good atmosphere, it was worth it.
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:46 pm

Uber from Hollywood,FL quotes a price between $12-35 USD ,did anyone Uber to it the last 2 years from Hollywood/FLL area?Rental cars seem cheap but so many extras just a day is usually $75 and up.Might venture up there Monday night or during the day Tuesday before the cruise.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    mbob
    Chief Petty Officer

by mbob » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:58 pm

I have a convertible reserved at the airport on Wednesday (Feb 1) for $45 total.

Checking Hotwire as of today for the same day the cheapest rental is $30 total for the day.
    2015 - Survivor...Finally! (8320)
    2016 - Survivor (2292)
    2017 - Survivor (9618)
    2018 - Survivor (9678)
    2019 - Survivor (9272)
    2020 - Retired
    2021 - COVID
    2022 - COVID

2023 - Retired
    2024 - Retired

2025 - Maybe time to come out of 70K retirement!
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:33 pm

mbob wrote:I have a convertible reserved at the airport on Wednesday (Feb 1) for $45 total.

Checking Hotwire as of today for the same day the cheapest rental is $30 total for the day.

Had no idea Florida was that cheap for rental cars,somebody did tell me that in the winter a lot of cars get stuck in Florida because snowbirds rent them and drive them down there.I know you can rent one in Florida and drive it north cheaply because of this.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:34 pm

bodomdragon wrote:I met Nicko last time and he's not the talking kind of guy, but we had no problem with picture taking.

When we there after, umm, the second cruise I think, his business partner called him to inform him about there being some customers from Finland. Nicko told us to wait until he gets there, so, obviously we waited. He sat down with us and chatted for what must've been closer to an hour. And obviously took some photos with us. A really pleasant guy. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • Radashar
    Oiler

by Radashar » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:06 pm

The atmosphere is pretty cool with all the memorabilia. I found out about it and went while they were on tour, so no chance at meeting him.

I still need to see someone eat their Final Frontier dog. It sounds deadly awesome.
    2017 - 2292
    2018 - 2250
    2019 - 2562
    2020 - deck 2 somewhere!
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:44 pm

So after looking into a car rental,l decided to rent one for 3 days ,total $95 for a full size car.Free self serve parking at the place I am staying means only gas and tolls.Looking at Rock n Roll Ribs and maybe an Everglades Air boat ride with other things.Drop off at airport and easy shuttle to port is a plus also.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    Zed3
    Petty Officer

by Zed3 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:26 am

Rjturtle9 wrote:We hit that place up after we got back from the trip before we flew back home this year and planning on doing it again next year.

I'm thinking about renting a car at FLL airport with my brother on the 6th to do just that, if so we'll likely have 2 seats available in the car for anyone interested ;-)
    2017: Survivor - 2024: hoping I'll be back onboard

Wishlist 2024:
    ...And.Oceans-/-Aephanemer-/-Aeternam-/-Aether.Realm-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Andy.Gillion-/-Animalize-/-Avatarium-/-Be'lakor-/-Belzebubs-/-Bloodywood-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Brymir-/-Bucovina-/-Dawn.of.Solace-/-Destinity-/-Dirty.Shirt-/-Diviner-/-Dordeduh-/-Equilibrium-/-Eternal.Champion-/-Frozen.Crown-/-Frozen.Dawn-/-Fvneral.Fvkk-/-Ghoultown-/-High.Command-/-Immortal-/-In.Mourning-/-Kalmah-/-Konvent-/-Lagerstein-/-Majestica-/-Mantar-/-Moonspell-/-Municipal.Waste-/-Myrkur-/-Nanowar.of.Steel-/-Necrophobic-/-Nestor-/-Night.Demon-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Paladin.(atl)-/-Paradise.Lost-/-Serenity-/-Significant.Point-/-Steelbourne-/-Stormkeep-/-Tankard-/-The.Halo.Effect-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Therapy?-/-Therion-/-Tower.(nyc)-/-Undrask-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Wilderun-/-Wind.Rose-/-Wizdoom-/-Xaon
    metalmaciejmetal
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalmaciejmetal » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:29 am

Interesting point. I've just rented a car, the price was excellent. I may as well hit up Nicko's place. At this point I haven't yet booked a hotel, I need to figure this one out. On another note where is this beach party at?
    Survivor 2016 and 2017
    crazemidgt
    Crewman

by crazemidgt » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:56 am

metalmaciejmetal wrote:Interesting point. I've just rented a car, the price was excellent. I may as well hit up Nicko's place. At this point I haven't yet booked a hotel, I need to figure this one out. On another note where is this beach party at?

The beach party is in Miami, if you are planning on staying in that area you can expect about a 45-60 min drive to get to Rock N Roll Ribs, as its up in Coconut Creek which is further north than Fort Lauderdale. Getting there wasn't too bad from the freeway (had to go through some tolls which were very inexpensive), however when I had a rental 2 years ago traffic in Miami can be congested and it's some what slow to get out of the area.
    70K 2017 Cabin - 6232

70K Survivor - 2015
    MetalDays - 2014
    metalmaciejmetal
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalmaciejmetal » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:32 am

Looks like im staying at some cheap hotel in Hollywood fairly close to the cruise ship. Looking at the map, Miami is much further than it looks. But with a car, it shouldn't be an issue. Little Nissan Versas are good on gas. Sure as shit beats getting an Uber or worse, a cab. Downside I cant drink. Oh well
    Survivor 2016 and 2017
    crazemidgt
    Crewman

by crazemidgt » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:11 am

metalmaciejmetal wrote:Looks like im staying at some cheap hotel in Hollywood fairly close to the cruise ship. Looking at the map, Miami is much further than it looks. But with a car, it shouldn't be an issue. Little Nissan Versas are good on gas. Sure as shit beats getting an Uber or worse, a cab. Downside I cant drink. Oh well

I had a Versa as well when I was there 2 years ago, nice little car. Only downside is there is NO gas station close to the airport where you have to drop the car off.

We went to Rock N Roll Ribs from Hollywood last time too, that wasn't too bad. The day we drove to Miami was just a pain in the ass because of traffic though.

If you do decide to do the Beach Party you might as well find an Uber to head down there.
    70K 2017 Cabin - 6232

70K Survivor - 2015
    MetalDays - 2014
  • drrock
    Crewman

by drrock » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:38 am

If you're into Maiden it is definitely worth a visit! Besides considerable ribs you'll find lots of memorabilia on display. Also you might meet Nicko. We went there after the inaugural 70000tonsofmetal cruise and were lucky to still having a bite when Nicko showed up. He visited each table and talked to his guests. He's very kind and most of all FUNNY. Don't miss it!
    2017 = 40 yrs in rock and metal!
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:27 pm

Regarding Nicko being there when 70K folks are there.... Y'know, it might not be a bad idea to contact the restaurant and mention 70K, and that a bunch of global metalheads from around the world will be "making the pilgrimage" on a certain date, etc. Who knows? He might be curious (or cool) enough to drop by.
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:15 pm

We drove up there on I think it was the Tuesday last year, and I loved it! We're staying in Miami Beach beforehand this year, but we might go after the cruise if we feel up to it
    2016: 9231
    2017: 6521
    2018: Don't even remember

Wishlist: Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Dzo-nga, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Primordial, Running Wild, Steel Panther
    sideways
    Petty Officer

by sideways » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:45 pm

crazemidgt wrote:We went back in 2015 and I can say it was hands down the best ribs I have ever had. All the Iron Maiden memorabilia they had in the restaurant was pretty cool to see as well.

how are the prices, reasonable?
  • drrock
    Crewman

by drrock » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:08 am

Yes! But it always depends on your income and your wallet... ;)
    2017 = 40 yrs in rock and metal!
    Zed3
    Petty Officer

by Zed3 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:12 am

Will be going there on the 6th after we disembark but won't be renting a car by myself as I first thought. I (and my brother) will be joining Fabiola who kindly offered to share the car she'll rent, there's still room if you're interested, just check the thread she opened and contact her -> viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5154&p=283593#p283593 :beerbang:
    Last edited by Zed3 on Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wishlist 2024:
    ...And.Oceans-/-Aephanemer-/-Aeternam-/-Aether.Realm-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Andy.Gillion-/-Animalize-/-Avatarium-/-Be'lakor-/-Belzebubs-/-Bloodywood-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Brymir-/-Bucovina-/-Dawn.of.Solace-/-Destinity-/-Dirty.Shirt-/-Diviner-/-Dordeduh-/-Equilibrium-/-Eternal.Champion-/-Frozen.Crown-/-Frozen.Dawn-/-Fvneral.Fvkk-/-Ghoultown-/-High.Command-/-Immortal-/-In.Mourning-/-Kalmah-/-Konvent-/-Lagerstein-/-Majestica-/-Mantar-/-Moonspell-/-Municipal.Waste-/-Myrkur-/-Nanowar.of.Steel-/-Necrophobic-/-Nestor-/-Night.Demon-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Paladin.(atl)-/-Paradise.Lost-/-Serenity-/-Significant.Point-/-Steelbourne-/-Stormkeep-/-Tankard-/-The.Halo.Effect-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Therapy?-/-Therion-/-Tower.(nyc)-/-Undrask-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Wilderun-/-Wind.Rose-/-Wizdoom-/-Xaon
    MonicaMM
    Crewman

by MonicaMM » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:28 am

metalmaciejmetal wrote:Interesting point. I've just rented a car, the price was excellent. I may as well hit up Nicko's place. At this point I haven't yet booked a hotel, I need to figure this one out. On another note where is this beach party at?

Nicko's place!!! If you're going there, let me know!! I would love to go. I <3 ribs

Not sure if you already booked a hotel, Im staying in South Beach - a hostel close to the beach party for 20 bucks only :D (and another 20 for the shuttle bus, which sucks but I had no choice)
    2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2020 and 2023 survivor

Favorite bands: Amorphis - Samael - Moonspell - Blind Guardian - Therion - Paradise Lost - Rammstein - Avantasia - Helloween
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:58 am

Zed3 wrote:Will be going there on the 2nd after we disembark but won't be renting a car by myself as I first thought. I (and my brother) will be joining Fabiola who kindly offered to share the car she'll rent, there's still room if you're interested, just check the thread she opened and contact her -> http://70000tons.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 93#p283593 :beerbang:

We're disembarking on the 6th though :lol:

Wishlist: Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Dzo-nga, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Primordial, Running Wild, Steel Panther
    Zed3
    Petty Officer

by Zed3 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:53 pm

Kingslayer wrote:
    Zed3 wrote:Will be going there on the 6th ( :mrgreen: ) after we disembark but won't be renting a car by myself as I first thought. I (and my brother) will be joining Fabiola who kindly offered to share the car she'll rent, there's still room if you're interested, just check the thread she opened and contact her -> viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5154&p=283593#p283593 :beerbang:

We're disembarking on the 6th though :lol:

6th time i make that mistake... err... wait, no it's the 2nd time :D

I edited my post but everyone should have understood :mrgreen:

Wishlist 2024:
    Yippee38
    Petty Officer

by Yippee38 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:57 am

Yardleybates and I are thinking about heading out here for lunch on the 1st. We haven't figured out how we're going to get there, but I suppose we could always rent a car for the day.
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:11 am

Yippee38 wrote:Yardleybates and I are thinking about heading out here for lunch on the 1st. We haven't figured out how we're going to get there, but I suppose we could always rent a car for the day.

If you do wind up going, let me know. I'd love to make it out there, and I'm sure some of my cabin would be interested as well

Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:09 pm

Yippee38 wrote:Yardleybates and I are thinking about heading out here for lunch on the 1st. We haven't figured out how we're going to get there, but I suppose we could always rent a car for the day.

Huh. Looking at the map, this would be along the way on I-95 coming south from our overnight motel near KJAX. Depending on when we get going in the morning :lol: , we might be able to stop by for lunch before getting to our FLL hotel, or drive back up to it after checking in. Don't want to miss too much of the beach party, though......
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:06 pm

The veggie burger comes with bacon on it... :lol:
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:56 am

Razor Ramon wrote:The veggie burger comes with bacon on it... :lol:

It's quite alright. It's ORGANIC bacon. :lol:
    2025 Wishlist:
    Yippee38
    Petty Officer

by Yippee38 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:23 am

We've decided that we're going to pass on Nicko's this year. We want to check out Miami, and if we drive up there we lose too much time.
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:59 pm

Yippee38 wrote:We've decided that we're going to pass on Nicko's this year. We want to check out Miami, and if we drive up there we lose too much time.

I'm thinking we'll probably stop on the way back north after the cruise, due to timing issues. This is assuming I'm not completely wiped out from that last night of non-sleep on the boat...last year we had to stop near Palm Bay so I could take a quick nap in a Wendy's parking lot. :lol:
    2025 Wishlist:
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:28 pm

Pellaz wrote:
    Yippee38 wrote:We've decided that we're going to pass on Nicko's this year. We want to check out Miami, and if we drive up there we lose too much time.

I'm thinking we'll probably stop on the way back north after the cruise, due to timing issues. This is assuming I'm not completely wiped out from that last night of non-sleep on the boat...last year we had to stop near Palm Bay so I could take a quick nap in a Wendy's parking lot. :lol:

If you wind up doing this, would you have room for two more? I'm kinda hoping to take my brother

Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:37 pm

Kingslayer wrote:
    Pellaz wrote:I'm thinking we'll probably stop on the way back north after the cruise, due to timing issues. This is assuming I'm not completely wiped out from that last night of non-sleep on the boat...last year we had to stop near Palm Bay so I could take a quick nap in a Wendy's parking lot. :lol:

If you wind up doing this, would you have room for two more? I'm kinda hoping to take my brother

Theoretically YES, if our stuff post-cruise will fit into the car trunk. (It should, but on the other hand....new car since last year.) Are you staying in Miami or FLL the night after debark?
    2025 Wishlist:
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:24 am

Pellaz wrote:
    Kingslayer wrote:
    Pellaz wrote:I'm thinking we'll probably stop on the way back north after the cruise, due to timing issues. This is assuming I'm not completely wiped out from that last night of non-sleep on the boat...last year we had to stop near Palm Bay so I could take a quick nap in a Wendy's parking lot. :lol:

Theoretically YES, if our stuff post-cruise will fit into the car trunk. (It should, but on the other hand....new car since last year.) Are you staying in Miami or FLL the night after debark?

We're in FLL the night after

Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:31 am

PM sent.
    2025 Wishlist:
  • Masterbas
    Petty Officer

by Masterbas » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:24 am

So far, our plan (with a few friends) is to eat at the rock n roll ribs on the 1st. So you'll probably see a few more metalhead there :beerhorns:
    2017 - Cabin 9580
    2018 - Cabin 9611
    2019 - Cabin 9675
    2020 - Cabin 8233
    2023 - Cabin 7669
    2024 - Cabin 8659

3.Inches.of.Blood./.Aeternam./.Aether.Realm./.Alestorm./.Alien.Weaponry./.Allegaeon./.Amon.Amarth./.Amorphis./.An.Abstract.Illusion./.Augury./.Avantasia./.Avatar./.Barren.Earth./.Battlecross./.Before.The.Dawn./.Be'lakor./.Beyond.Creation./.Blackguard./.Blind.Guardian./.Cruachan./.Dark.Lunacy./.Dark.Funeral./.Dark.Oath./.Dark.Tranquillity./.Death.Angel./.Devin.Townsend./.Die.Apokalyptischen.Reiter./.Dimmu.Borgir./.Draconian./.Dragonforce./.Drakum./.Dreamtale./.Eluveitie./.Ensiferum./.Epica./.Equilibrium./.Euphoreon./.Evocation./.Exmortus./.Ex.Deo./.Fear.Of.Domination./.Finntroll./.Fracturus./.Ghost.Ship.Octavius./.Gloryhammer./.Gojira./.Grailknights./.Hammerfall./.Hands.of.Despair./.Heathen.Foray./.Heidevolk./.Helloween./.Helsott./.Hollow./.Horizon.Ignited./.Insomnium./.In.Vain./.Kalmah./.Kataklysm./.Kissin.Dynamite./.Korpiklaani./.Kreator./.Lord.Of.The.Lost./.Manegarm./.Marianas.Rest./.Mayan./.Moonsorrow./.Moonspell./.Mors.Principium.Est./.Mors.Subita./.Myrath./.Naglfar./.Ne.Obliviscaris./.Nekrogoblikon./.Night.Demon./.Novembers.Doom./.Omnium.Gatherum./.Orphaned.Land./.Persefone./.Powerglove./.Powerwolf./.Psychework./.Revocation./.Rivers.of.Nihil./.Rotting.Christ./.Sabaton./.Saltatio.Mortis./.Scar.Symmetry./.Serenity./.Shade.Empire./.Shape.the.Above./.Shylmagoghnar./.Sonata.Arctica./.Spacemak3r./.Starkill./.Steel.Panther./.Stratovarius./.Striker./.Svartsot./.Swallow.the.Sun./.Tarot./.Tenacious.D./.Terasbetoni./.The.Agonist./.The.Black.Dahlia.Murder./.The.Halo.Effect./.Therion./.Trollfest./.Turisas./.Tyr./.Unleash.the.Archers./.Van.Canto./.Varg./.Wilderun./.Wintersun./.Wolfheart

Red- Out for being on-board last year
    Green- It's ON
    Cyan- Most Wanted
Post Reply 42 posts