Post Reply 8697 posts
Random bitching thread
  • MasterSplinter
    Oiler

Re: Random bitching thread

by MasterSplinter » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:11 pm

I miss Leonardo and Donatello. Has anyone seen Raphael? I'm afraid it has been years.
    Death comes for us all, but something much worse comes for you. For when you die, it will be...without honor.
    Tiki108
    Petty Officer

by Tiki108 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:11 am

biertroll wrote:
    captaingabbeh wrote:I had to scrape my car this morning. Not a big thing in the grand scheme of things. But still. Can I be in Florida already?

No kidding I've had to do that twice this week. And I live in a desert. Annoying :roll: :lol:

And here I am bitching that it was in the 50s this morning here in FL.
    70K: 2014, 2020
    MDF: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
    Summer Breeze: 2014, 2015
    Party.San: 2015
    ProgPower: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
    Trveheim: 2018

2024_Wishlist:

Probably skipping again :cry:
      mooyagi
      Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:43 am

Tiki108 wrote:
      biertroll wrote:
      captaingabbeh wrote:I had to scrape my car this morning. Not a big thing in the grand scheme of things. But still. Can I be in Florida already?

No kidding I've had to do that twice this week. And I live in a desert. Annoying :roll: :lol:

And here I am bitching that it was in the 50s this morning here in FL.

It's gotten below freezing here in Southern Arizona. It's been quite refreshing. I love breathing in the crisp, cool air in the morning. The mountains look a lot better when they have snow on them too.
      I should get around to updating my signature
      DrinkMoxie
      Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:57 pm

5 more hours of work today and then 2 more 12 hour shifts before I go... ugh, need vacation NOW!
      ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
      cabin 9560 (2014)
      cabin 8671 (2015)
      cabin 7313 (2017)
      cabin 6525 (2018)
      cabin 2376 (2024)
    • Phoenix
      Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:50 am

The last two nights in a row, the flight I'm taking to Toronto has been delayed until five AM (five hours). :bitch:

They'd re-book my connecting flight and all, but if it happens again I'm not looking forward to waiting at the airport for five hours.

Survivor:
      Out for 2023
      Tiki108
      Petty Officer

by Tiki108 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:46 am

Went to feed my tarantulas last night and found my p. metallica died (I'm guessing our recent move was too much for him). He was my most expensive spider ($90), but I'm mostly just upset I'll never get to see him grow up into his beautiful blue colors... :cry:
      70K: 2014, 2020
      MDF: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
      Summer Breeze: 2014, 2015
      Party.San: 2015
      ProgPower: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
      Trveheim: 2018

2024_Wishlist:

Probably skipping again :cry:
        mooyagi
        Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:02 pm

I loved spending my last night before the cruise working to get extra charges off my credit card because the person at the hotel front desk didn't know what the fuck she was doing. :bitch: At least it got all squared away. See you fucks tomorrow.
        DrinkMoxie
        Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:53 am

At the port, beat the line...
        But doors aren't open yet :bitch:
        ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
        cabin 9560 (2014)
        cabin 8671 (2015)
        cabin 7313 (2017)
        cabin 6525 (2018)
        cabin 2376 (2024)
        mooyagi
        Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:00 pm

Fucking Delta. :bitch: Flight delayed, won't be able to make our connection so now we have to try and reroute.
        cowboy71
        Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:23 pm

Marriage is hard :(
        Upcoming Gigs:
        -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
        2025 Wishlist
        Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
        Sgt. B
        Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:05 am

Returned to work today to a shitstorm. I need a drink. :smash:
        1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
        2014: Survivor
        2015: Survivor
        2016: Survivor
        2017: Survivor
        2018: Survivor
        2019: Survivor
        2020: Survivor
        2023: Survivor
        2024: Survivor
        BtH(2012): Survivor
        captaingabbeh
        Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:06 am

I'm back at work and my car is under a foot of snow :(

2015-2018,
        Goth Cruise 2019

Wishlist: Myrath-Skindred-Rotting Christ-Amorphis-Hypocrisy-Demons & Wizards-3TEETH-Emperor-Psyclon Nine-Ihsahn-Batushka-Anaal Nathrakh-Epica-Aeternam-Nightwish-Starkill-Primordial-Zeal & Ardor-Powerwolf
      • ExtraneouS
        Petty Officer

by ExtraneouS » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:00 pm

Just over 12h done of a 19h layover. Then a 4h flight in the wrong direction. I really need to book my flights better/earlier.
        mooyagi
        Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:11 pm

mooyagi wrote:Fucking Delta. :bitch: Flight delayed, won't be able to make our connection so now we have to try and reroute.

Woohoo! $200 voucher for our trouble. It sucked getting home a lot later than we had planned and the new flight to Tucson was incredibly uncomfortable. Got stuck with a little old ass plane on United.
        Evican
        Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:23 am

I hate being at work on a Stat Holiday. :evil: :evil: :evil:
        70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
        2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
        Leonardo
        Oiler

by Leonardo » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:22 am

MasterSplinter wrote:I miss Leonardo and Donatello. Has anyone seen Raphael? I'm afraid it has been years.

Master Splinter, I've missed your post...did we share a pizza at Sorrento's this year onbroad?
        Last edited by Leonardo on Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
        Everybody was kung fu fighting...they were banging their heads fast as lightning
      • Phoenix
        Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:03 am

Lead's out of town, and I'm taking over... client asks for drawings for a certain area... look up the job number... we don't even have a folder for it on the server. Lead doesn't have drawings anywhere in his office. So now I get to spend the morning frantically searching for drawings that probably don't exist? :shock:

Survivor:
        Out for 2023
      • Phoenix
        Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:15 am

My work computer crapped out. Got a new one, but right I'm down to one monitor, fighting with Office 2016 (2013 is so much nicer), and required to do without adobe because I need admin privileges and IT never comes around. I hate Edge already and it hasn't been twenty minutes.

Survivor:
        Out for 2023
      • ExtraneouS
        Petty Officer

by ExtraneouS » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:50 pm

Phoenix wrote:I hate Edge already and it hasn't been twenty minutes.
      • Phoenix
        Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:45 pm

Fuck.

Survivor:
        Out for 2023
        captaingabbeh
        Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:57 pm

Phoenix wrote:Fuck.

Yep. This sucks.

2015-2018,
        Goth Cruise 2019

Wishlist: Myrath-Skindred-Rotting Christ-Amorphis-Hypocrisy-Demons & Wizards-3TEETH-Emperor-Psyclon Nine-Ihsahn-Batushka-Anaal Nathrakh-Epica-Aeternam-Nightwish-Starkill-Primordial-Zeal & Ardor-Powerwolf
        Memnoch
        Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:02 pm

Indeed.
        Wishlist:
        GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
        Jaimie38
        Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:38 am

Wish I were in Barcelona at Rock Fest.......... :|
        9 Time Vet.
        Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
        DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
        TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
      • deathmetalpat
        Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:04 pm

Lol never would happen in Metal ,only in Sweden https://www.thelocal.se/20170704/swedis ... pe-reports
        2012-14 Survivor
        2015-16 Abandoned Ship
        2017 Returned
        2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
        2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
        2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
        2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
        Evican
        Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:00 pm

Stupid WTFDA placed my team in the Malmo tournament when there is a perfectly suitable tournament location within driving distance... SEATTLE!!

IT'S EXPENSIVE TO TRAVEL FROM CANADA TO SWEDEN!! :cry: :evil:
        70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
        2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
        Daenerys
        Midshipman

by Daenerys » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:54 pm

Evican wrote:Stupid WTFDA placed my team in the Malmo tournament when there is a perfectly suitable tournament location within driving distance... SEATTLE!!

IT'S EXPENSIVE TO TRAVEL FROM CANADA TO SWEDEN!! :cry: :evil:

Having literally just flown back from Sweden I can sympathize, it is definitely expensive. But pay the extra money for the E-exit seats. Totally worth it!
        Voyager-Vuur-GrandMagus-Myrath-Borknagar-NovembersDoom-Aeternam-Havok-TheHaloEffect-Moonspell-SepticFlesh-Sigh-BarrenEarth-Iotunn-ScarSymmetry-Nekrogoblikon
        Gratch
        Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:39 pm

Well...fuck.

Dad just got diagnosed today with late stage pancreatic cancer. Docs have given him 6-8 months to live. Probably towards the lower end, as he's got a whole host of other issues to begin with.

So in addition to the "Yakov Smirnoff opening for the Spin Doctors at the Iowa State Fair" (thank you, Deadpool) shitstorm that's incoming as the cancer kills him, it also means there's no way I can book for the 2018 cruise knowing what's potentially on the horizon.

Fuck you cancer. Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you.

EDIT: Y'know, I changed my mind today. I'm going to book 2018 anyways, then see what happens. I can always sell the ticket if the worst comes to pass.
        Survivor 2016/17/18/19/20

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
        Anaal Nathrakh - Behemoth - Igorrr - Khemmis - Myrkur - The Ocean - Pallbearer - Sigh - Tribulation - Sentient Horror - Turisas - Wilderun - Witherscape - Zeal & Ardor
        captaingabbeh
        Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:45 am

Gratch wrote:Well...fuck.

Dad just got diagnosed today with late stage pancreatic cancer. Docs have given him 6-8 months to live. Probably towards the lower end, as he's got a whole host of other issues to begin with.

So in addition to the "Yakov Smirnoff opening for the Spin Doctors at the Iowa State Fair" (thank you, Deadpool) shitstorm that's incoming as the cancer kills him, it also means there's no way I can book for the 2018 cruise knowing what's potentially on the horizon.

Fuck you cancer. Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you.

EDIT: Y'know, I changed my mind today. I'm going to book 2018 anyways, then see what happens. I can always sell the ticket if the worst comes to pass.

Oh my fuck, dude. I am so sorry.

2015-2018,
        Goth Cruise 2019

captaingabbeh
        Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:50 am

Today's list of Calls To Make:

1. Call the CRA (Canada's version of the IRS) to get code for online business tax returns.
        2. Wait on hold for 15 minutes. Give the CRA agent my SIN and shit so that I can verify that I am setting up the account for the business number associated with my SIN and file this looming return (for a period in which I made zero money, natch).
        3. Get security code, log in. Agent hangs up of course.
        4. Attempt to enter business number that was issued to me when I set up the business.
        5. Get error message saying that I am not listed as a contact for the business. WHAT THE FUCK. I SET UP ALL OF THE ACCOUNTS. I LISTED ON THE REGISTRATION THAT I AM THE FUCKING PRESIDENT OF THE FUCKING BUSINESS (because I am in fact the fucking president of this business) WHAT THE FUCK.
        6. Attempt to call back. Line busy for 10 minutes straight.

FUCK YOU CRA.

2015-2018,
        Goth Cruise 2019

PacNW
        Crewman

by PacNW » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:23 am

I came in to bitch about stuff, but my stuff is no big deal. Sorry to hear about your dad Gratch. I hope you are able to find peace.

Since I'm here already, last week I had to break up with two people. I hurt them both pretty bad, and hurting people makes you feel really shitty. I also worked about 30 hours on top of regular work on an apartment I manage that went vacant, and it was 95-100 degrees most of the week. Changing outlets & switches & repairing flooring while dripping sweat is not the most fun.
        2012, 2017 - 6223, 2018 - 6387
        Jaimie38
        Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:10 am

I work at a car dealership, Volvo (Swedish Metal--har har)

Our first customer has booked to have their winter tires installed..

:roll:
        9 Time Vet.
        Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
        DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
        TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
        Gratch
        Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:21 pm

Dad passed today, 6 weeks after getting his cancer diagnosis. One of the last things we talked about (before losing his ability to speak) was that he thought the "Listen to Death Metal" sticker I recently put on my car was 'pretty cool'.

The only silver lining to this is that I will get to got on the 2018 cruise. Other than that...this fucking sucks.

Fuck you cancer, and RIP dad. :cry:
        Survivor 2016/17/18/19/20

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
        Anaal Nathrakh - Behemoth - Igorrr - Khemmis - Myrkur - The Ocean - Pallbearer - Sigh - Tribulation - Sentient Horror - Turisas - Wilderun - Witherscape - Zeal & Ardor
        DrinkMoxie
        Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:12 am

Gratch wrote:Dad passed today, 6 weeks after getting his cancer diagnosis. One of the last things we talked about (before losing his ability to speak) was that he thought the "Listen to Death Metal" sticker I recently put on my car was 'pretty cool'.

The only silver lining to this is that I will get to got on the 2018 cruise. Other than that...this fucking sucks.

cancer's a bitch, my condolences

cabin 3013 (2012)
        cabin 9560 (2014)
        cabin 8671 (2015)
        cabin 7313 (2017)
        cabin 6525 (2018)
        cabin 2376 (2024)
        captaingabbeh
        Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:39 am

Gratch wrote:Dad passed today, 6 weeks after getting his cancer diagnosis. One of the last things we talked about (before losing his ability to speak) was that he thought the "Listen to Death Metal" sticker I recently put on my car was 'pretty cool'.

My condolences to you and your family.

2015-2018,
        Goth Cruise 2019

TPH
        Chief Petty Officer

by TPH » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:58 am

Due to the storm that hit Ireland pretty hard on Monday while I was away, I had to stay two more days in Brussels. I was lucky enough to have friends that were able to lend me a room at the last minute, but spent more money than expected and lost 2 days of vacation. I'm currently waiting for my plane back to Dublin.

On the up side: beers.
        Wacken 2003
        Fury Fest 2004-2005, Hellfest 2006 to 2023
        70K 2017 - cabin 2250
        70K 2018 - cabin 8215
        70K 2019 - cabin 10xxx (can't fucking remember)
        captaingabbeh
        Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:47 pm

The guy I'm visiting in Tampa pre-cruise just got pulled onto a last-minute project at his work. Luckily I can still drop in on him, but I might not be able to see him as long, or drag him down to Miami :( :( :(

2015-2018,
        Goth Cruise 2019

• Phoenix
        Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:38 am

My work right now

Survivor:
        Out for 2023
        Speedy
        Ensign

by Speedy » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:49 am

I have a boat-sized hole in my life :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
        70k 2013 cabin 4008
        70k 2014 cabin 2565
        70k 2015 cabin 8687
        70k 2016 cabin 7607
        70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
        70k 2019 cabin 7690
        70k 2018 M.I.A.
        (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
        Daenerys
        Midshipman

by Daenerys » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:55 pm

^^^^ :lol: Very nice!

The ER I work for treated a record number of patients in January, the highest ever per single month in the (100 year plus) history of our ER - 5,570 patients. This exceeded our previous record by at least 400 patients. Go home snowbirds, and take your flu home with you! :bitch:
        Voyager-Vuur-GrandMagus-Myrath-Borknagar-NovembersDoom-Aeternam-Havok-TheHaloEffect-Moonspell-SepticFlesh-Sigh-BarrenEarth-Iotunn-ScarSymmetry-Nekrogoblikon
      • Phoenix
        Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:55 am

Relationships are hard. Especially when you step outside the realm of conventional.

Survivor:
        Out for 2023
      Post Reply 8697 posts