Post Reply 26 posts Page 1 of 1
2017 Setlists Thread
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: 2017 Setlists Thread

by Kingslayer » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:24 am

Malaka wrote:Post your setlists here if you have them! Looking at you for that Draconian setlist, Razor! :death:

Like, as in our ideal/dream setlists?
    2016: 9231
    2017: 6521
    2018: Don't even remember

Wishlist: Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Dzo-nga, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Primordial, Running Wild, Steel Panther
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:19 am

Not sure what this thread is asking, but setlist.fm is a pretty good resource for "predicted" setlists, I suppose.

Everyone else likes getting picks or drumsticks or autographs or photos, etc. I personally like collecting setlists. If anyone manages to snag an Orphaned Land one, let me know please; maybe we can work out a trade or something (I have them from all 6 Orphaned Land shows I've been to, wouldn't mind two more). I'm really fucking weird.
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:37 am

Ecliptica wrote:Not sure what this thread is asking, but setlist.fm is a pretty good resource for "predicted" setlists, I suppose.

Everyone else likes getting picks or drumsticks or autographs or photos, etc. I personally like collecting setlists. If anyone manages to snag an Orphaned Land one, let me know please; maybe we can work out a trade or something (I have them from all 6 Orphaned Land shows I've been to, wouldn't mind two more). I'm really fucking weird.

I am a pick collector and this summer I moved and it seems like I lost my entire collection :( So I hope I can start anew on the boat. I'll be very happy to trade an OL setlist with a pick... just assuming I get one :D
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
  • alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:46 pm

Kamelot second setlist:

See kamelot first setlist
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
  • macamatic
    Petty Officer

by macamatic » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:07 am

alex_canada wrote:Kamelot second setlist:

They promised some surprises this year, and we know they'll be joined by Alissa and Elize who may not be available during both sets. I'm really hopeful they'll embrace the event and at least mix it up.
    2017: 6523 | 2018: 2546

Want: Ancient Bards, Dark Tranquillity, Deadlock, Disarmonia Mundi, In Mourning, Insomnium, Symphony X, The Unguided, Wintersun, Within Temptation
  • Iconix
    Crewman

by Iconix » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:28 pm

These are the only ones I'm sure of:

Amorphis (pool deck):
    Under the Red Cloud
    Sacrifice
    Bad Blood
    Sky is Mine
    Drowned Maid
    The Four Wise Ones
    Hopeless Days
    Silver Bride
    House of Sleep

Amorphis (theater):
    Two Moons
    House of Sleep
    Leaves Scar
    Born From Fire
    Under Soil and Black Stone
    Perkele
    The Smoke
    Same Flesh
    Brother Moon
    Empty Opening
    Death of a King

Allegaeon (pool deck - I think the lounge set was largely the same but may have been slightly different):
    Proponent for Sentience I - The Conception
    The God Particle
    Gray Matter Mechanics
    Of Mind and Matrix
    Tartessos: The Hidden Xenocryst
    Subdivisions
    Accelerated Evolution

Mors Principium Est (pool deck):
    Finality
    Leader of the Titans
    Pure
    Reclaim the Sun
    Pressure
    Birth of the Starchild
    Apprentice of Death
    I Will Return

Scar Symmetry (ice rink - I think I missed at least the first song so this one isn't complete):
    Cryonic Harvest (Thanks Danny24601 for filling me in)
    Frequencyshifter
    Reborn
    Retaliator
    Rise of the Reptilian Regime
    Neuromancers
    The Iconoclast
    The Anomaly
    The Illusionist

Omnium Gatherum (Pool deck)
    The Pit
    Skyline
    Nail
    The Unknowing
    Ego
    Ophidian Sunrise
    The Sonic Sign
    Deep Cold
    Last edited by Iconix on Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.
    70k Survivor:
    2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024

Wishlist: (ON!, last year, repeats, still hoping)

Aeternam-AlienWeaponry-AllShallPerish-Allegaeon-AMONAMARTH-Amorphis-Anciients-AndyGillion-ArchEnemy-AtTheGates-BE'LAKOR-Belzebubs-BeyondCreation-TheBlackDahliaMurder-BlackCrownInitiate-Blackguard-BloodStainChild-BORKNAGAR-Carcass-Chimaira-CountlessSkies-DarkAge-Darkane-DarkLunacy-DarkTranquillity-Devildriver-Diablo-DimensionZero-DimmuBorgir-DisarmoniaMundi-Eluveitie-Ensiferum-Equilibrium-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FearFactory-Finntroll-FleshgodApocalypse-GOJIRA-Gyze-TheHaloEffect-TheHaunted-Helleborus-Ihsahn-InFlames-InMourning-Insomnium-IntoEternity-InVain-Kalmah-Katatonia-KingOfAsgard-LacunaCoil-LambOfGod-Manegarm-Mastodon-Mercenary-Miseration-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MorsPrincipiumEst-NeObliviscaris-Nightrage-Obscura-TheOcean-OceansOfSlumber-OctoberTide-OmniumGatherum-OPETH-Ouroboros-Persefone-PainConfessor-Raunchy-RiversOfNihil-RottingChrist-SaltatioMortis-ScarSymmetry-ShadowsFall-Shylmagoghnar-Skeletonwitch-Skyfire-Slipknot-Soen-Soilwork-Solution.45-Stam1na-Susperia-SvartCrown-SwallowTheSun-Sylosis-Testament-ThreatSignal-Trivium-Turisas-Tyr-Unearth-UnleashTheArchers-Whitechapel-WhiteVoid-Wilderun-Wintersun-Wolfheart

\m/ >_< \m/
    Danny24601
    Petty Officer

by Danny24601 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:30 pm

Iconix wrote:
    Scar Symmetry (ice rink - I think I missed at least the first song so this one isn't complete):
    Frequencyshifter
    Reborn
    Retaliator
    Rise of the Reptilian Regime
    Neuromancers
    The Iconoclast
    The Anomaly
    The Illusionist

They opened with Cryonic Harvest
    Seventh.Wonder/Theocracy/The.Night.Flight.Orchestra/Draconian/My.Dying.Bride/Primordial/Turisas/Katatonia/Swallow.the.Sun/Eluveitie/Seven.Spires/Tyr/Soilwork/Helloween/Countless.Skies/Anaal.Nathrakh/Frozen.Crown/Sonata.Arctica/Powerwolf/Blind.Guardian/Avantasia/Within.Temptation/Aephanemer/Serenity/Saturnus/Moonspell/Scardust/The.Halo.Effect/Sabaton/Noumena/Sojourner/Dragony/Omnium.Gatherum/Soen/Paradise.Lost/Shape.of.Despair/Hamferd/Aether.Realm/Brothers.of.Metal/Dawn.of.Solace/Tribulation/Twilight.Force/Be'lakor/Wilderun/Beast.in.Black/Ensiferum/Serenity.in.Murder/Dimmu.Borgir/Amon.Amarth/Visigoth/Satyricon/Cradle.of.Filth/Unleash.the.Archers/Moonsorrow/Epica
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:24 pm

I got zero setlists this year. Sad.

Here's what I remember, putting them up on setlist.fm as we speak

Dalriada (second set):
    Amit ad az ég (Álmos búcsúja)
    Kinizsi mulatsága
    Napom, fényes napom
    Áldás
    Ígéret
    Moldvageddon
    Borivók éneke
    Hajdútánc

Cruachan (second set):
    The Sea Queen of Connaught
    The Morrigan's Call
    Blood for the Blood God
    Marching Song of Feach MacHugh
    Pagan
    Some Say the Devil Is Dead
    To Invoke the Horned God
    Ride On

Serenity (both sets):
    Codex Atlanticus
    Follow Me
    Sprouts of Terror
    Iniquity
    Rust of Coming Ages
    Spirit in the Flesh
    Reduced to Nothingness
    Legacy of Tudors

Also filmed the entire Haggard set in Alhambra Theatre and uploading now. Will post the setlist for that once I rewatch it because I don't remember the exact order of songs off-hand.
    Danny24601
    Petty Officer

by Danny24601 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:56 pm

Draconian first set (out of order)
    Heavy Lies the Crown
    Bloodflower
    Stellar Tombs
    Pale Tortured Blue
    Deadlight
    Dishearten

Draconian Second Set (In Order)
    The Drowning Age
    A Scenery of Loss
    Daylight Misery
    Heaven Laid in Tears
    The Cry of Silence

It may be of interest to note that my 2nd set Amorphis setlist (the Eclipse set) as typed up has the band ending with Sampo then My Kantele. The setlist is then altered via a marker to change Sampo to On Rich and Poor and My Kantele to Death of a King, but the band only played Death of a King (presumably for time). I wonder if death of a king was originally slated for their 1st UTRC set but was cut there for time, then shifted to the second set? Does anyone have the physical copy of their first setlist?
    Seventh.Wonder/Theocracy/The.Night.Flight.Orchestra/Draconian/My.Dying.Bride/Primordial/Turisas/Katatonia/Swallow.the.Sun/Eluveitie/Seven.Spires/Tyr/Soilwork/Helloween/Countless.Skies/Anaal.Nathrakh/Frozen.Crown/Sonata.Arctica/Powerwolf/Blind.Guardian/Avantasia/Within.Temptation/Aephanemer/Serenity/Saturnus/Moonspell/Scardust/The.Halo.Effect/Sabaton/Noumena/Sojourner/Dragony/Omnium.Gatherum/Soen/Paradise.Lost/Shape.of.Despair/Hamferd/Aether.Realm/Brothers.of.Metal/Dawn.of.Solace/Tribulation/Twilight.Force/Be'lakor/Wilderun/Beast.in.Black/Ensiferum/Serenity.in.Murder/Dimmu.Borgir/Amon.Amarth/Visigoth/Satyricon/Cradle.of.Filth/Unleash.the.Archers/Moonsorrow/Epica
    captaingabbeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:57 pm

macamatic wrote:

They promised some surprises this year, and we know they'll be joined by Alissa and Elize who may not be available during both sets. I'm really hopeful they'll embrace the event and at least mix it up.

Aaaaaaaaaaand.... no surprises.

I have to say their unwillingness to dig into their older material was really disappointing. Like they had time for an extended drum solo AND that Pirates stuff in their first set (not to mention that Forever took forever). They could easily have added one or possibly even two more songs. And that's before we even get into changing out some of the newer songs for older ones in between the two sets. I realize this is going to become a rant if I continue, but yeah. Kamelot has an excellent back catalogue and I don't get why they wouldn't play more from it.

On a happier note, I have Stam1na's lounge setlist. Mind you, I don't know their songs. And I'm pretty sure they mostly wrote down nicknames on their setlist... so this could get al little weird:

K35
    2 Reittia
    Meidankalt
    Rikkipaa
    Panzer
    Masiina
    Eloonjaanyt
    6 Raamit
    The final song is nicknamed Valtias, but I can't confirm if it was actually played.

2015-2018,
    Goth Cruise 2019

Wishlist: Myrath-Skindred-Rotting Christ-Amorphis-Hypocrisy-Demons & Wizards-3TEETH-Emperor-Psyclon Nine-Ihsahn-Batushka-Anaal Nathrakh-Epica-Aeternam-Nightwish-Starkill-Primordial-Zeal & Ardor-Powerwolf
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:11 pm

captaingabbeh wrote:
    macamatic wrote:

:lol:
    I went to one show ,I counted on this.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    captaingabbeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:19 pm

deathmetalpat wrote:
    captaingabbeh wrote:
    macamatic wrote:They promised some surprises this year, and we know they'll be joined by Alissa and Elize who may not be available during both sets. I'm really hopeful they'll embrace the event and at least mix it up.

I went to one show ,I counted on this.

Me too, actually. When they didn't tease anything different for the Pool Deck setlist at their first set, I took a gamble and missed it. Just checked setlist.fm and now I know I made the right call getting good spots for Haggard and Amorphis

2015-2018,
    Goth Cruise 2019

Wishlist: Myrath-Skindred-Rotting Christ-Amorphis-Hypocrisy-Demons & Wizards-3TEETH-Emperor-Psyclon Nine-Ihsahn-Batushka-Anaal Nathrakh-Epica-Aeternam-Nightwish-Starkill-Primordial-Zeal & Ardor-Powerwolf
    Danny24601
    Petty Officer

by Danny24601 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:10 pm

[/quote]

I went to one show ,I counted on this.[/quote]

Me too, actually. When they didn't tease anything different for the Pool Deck setlist at their first set, I took a gamble and missed it. Just checked setlist.fm and now I know I made the right call getting good spots for Haggard and Amorphis[/quote]

What, you're not crushed you missed Ghost Opera? :lol: But seriously, I was so irritated by their approach to their sets. So much fucking around, so few songs.
  • Downvod
    Midshipman

by Downvod » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:25 am

deathmetalpat wrote:
    captaingabbeh wrote:

The Theater set was exactly the same as the show I saw in Milwaukee a year and a half ago, down to the dialogue between songs, crowd interaction, etc. I could see if I saw them 2 weeks ago, but cmon! The only difference was Alissa and Elize. Kamelot is my wife's favorite band and even she didn't care about missing their second set after that.
    70k 2016: Cabin 7279
    70k 2017: Cabin 6361
    70k 2018: Cabin 1704
    70k 2019: Cabin 1402
    70k 2020: Cabin 9220
    70k 2023: Cabin 1704
    70k 2024: Cabin 1688

Abbath-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aetherian-/-Alestorm-/-Allegaeon-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Andy.Gillion-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Annihilator-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-BLIND.GUARDIAN-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodred.Hourglass-/-BORKNAGAR-/-Brymir-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-Conjurer-/-The.Crown-/-Cthonic-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Demonic.Resurrection-/-Demons.&.Wizards-/-Destruction-/-DGM-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Evocation-/-Finsterforst-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-Iced.Earth-/-Immortal-/-Inferi-/-IN.MOURNING-/-Insomnium-/-In.Vain-/-Irreversible.Mechanism-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Lovebites-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Midnight-/-MGLA-/-Myrkur-/-Naglfar-/-Necrophagist-/-Necrophobic-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Obscura-/-Old.Man's.Child-/-Onslaught-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Power.Trip-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Septicflesh-/-Solution.45-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-SYMPHONY.X-/-TAAKE-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-TRIBULATION-/-Uada-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterfylleth-/-Winterhymn-/-WITCHERY-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:41 am

I loved the Kamelot set, especially considering some songs were a must having Alissa there (Liar Liar (OMFG), March of Mephisto...). That being said, there are two things I hated from them.

1. They could have changed a couple of songs.

2. The lame, bad, horrible ending of their shows. The last 15 minutes were plain bullshit. The song Forever, ironically, lasted forever, they stopped in the middle of the song for some endless singalongs, band introduction, etc. Shame on you! I was having the time of my life and it was instantly ruined. The shows were still amazing but they could have been better. Actually, on the second set I left when they started this crap again.
    Wishlist:
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

captaingabbeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:50 am

Are we gonna need a separate Kamelot bitching thread? :lol: :lol: :lol:

2015-2018,
    Goth Cruise 2019

Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:37 am

bodomdragon wrote:2. The lame, bad, horrible ending of their shows. The last 15 minutes were plain bullshit.

And this is especially ironic since Kamelot can lay claim to having the BEST walk-on and intro in the history of the ProgPower USA festival. They used "The Might of Rome" (from the Gladiator soundtrack) with a darkened stage and when the song reached its crescendo, went right into "New Allegiance" and "Fourth Legacy," Just PERFECT.
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:54 am

Pellaz wrote:
    bodomdragon wrote:2. The lame, bad, horrible ending of their shows. The last 15 minutes were plain bullshit.

And this is especially ironic since Kamelot can lay claim to having the BEST walk-on and intro in the history of the ProgPower USA festival. They used "The Might of Rome" (from the Gladiator soundtrack) with a darkened stage and when the song reached its crescendo, went right into "New Allegiance" and "Fourth Legacy," Just PERFECT.

Damn, they should have done the same on the boat...
    Wishlist:

Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:19 am

bodomdragon wrote:
    Pellaz wrote:

Damn, they should have done the same on the boat...

I've seen 'em a few times since then and they didn't do it.....a shame, really. It was very well done and those are great songs to start a show with.
    --Unlike, say Stratovarius, who played some long intro song (we're talking 4 minutes), it ended, then an awkward silence, and then they started. :bitch:
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:38 pm

Iconix wrote:Mors Principium Est (pool deck):
    Finality
    Leader of the Titans
    Pure
    Reclaim the Sun
    Pressure
    Birth of the Starchild
    Apprentice of Death
    I Will Return

THIS!! I went nuts when they played AOD. I wish they could be a back to back repeat for next year as I'll probably never get to see them live again unless it's on the cruise.
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:45 pm

Malaka wrote:Looking at you for that Draconian setlist, Razor! :death:

Someone beat me to it...
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
  • Iconix
    Crewman

by Iconix » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:33 pm

Evican wrote:
    Finality
    Leader of the Titans
    Pure
    Reclaim the Sun
    Pressure
    Birth of the Starchild
    Apprentice of Death
    I Will Return

THIS!! I went nuts when they played AOD. I wish they could be a back to back repeat for next year as I'll probably never get to see them live again unless it's on the cruise.

I know :( I've been a fan of them for at least 10 years and basically wrote off the chance to ever see them live unless I went to one of the Euro festivals. I lost my shit when they got announced for 70K
    70k Survivor:

Aeternam-AlienWeaponry-AllShallPerish-Allegaeon-AMONAMARTH-Amorphis-Anciients-AndyGillion-ArchEnemy-AtTheGates-BE'LAKOR-Belzebubs-BeyondCreation-TheBlackDahliaMurder-BlackCrownInitiate-Blackguard-BloodStainChild-BORKNAGAR-Carcass-Chimaira-CountlessSkies-DarkAge-Darkane-DarkLunacy-DarkTranquillity-Devildriver-Diablo-DimensionZero-DimmuBorgir-DisarmoniaMundi-Eluveitie-Ensiferum-Equilibrium-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FearFactory-Finntroll-FleshgodApocalypse-GOJIRA-Gyze-TheHaloEffect-TheHaunted-Helleborus-Ihsahn-InFlames-InMourning-Insomnium-IntoEternity-InVain-Kalmah-Katatonia-KingOfAsgard-LacunaCoil-LambOfGod-Manegarm-Mastodon-Mercenary-Miseration-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MorsPrincipiumEst-NeObliviscaris-Nightrage-Obscura-TheOcean-OceansOfSlumber-OctoberTide-OmniumGatherum-OPETH-Ouroboros-Persefone-PainConfessor-Raunchy-RiversOfNihil-RottingChrist-SaltatioMortis-ScarSymmetry-ShadowsFall-Shylmagoghnar-Skeletonwitch-Skyfire-Slipknot-Soen-Soilwork-Solution.45-Stam1na-Susperia-SvartCrown-SwallowTheSun-Sylosis-Testament-ThreatSignal-Trivium-Turisas-Tyr-Unearth-UnleashTheArchers-Whitechapel-WhiteVoid-Wilderun-Wintersun-Wolfheart

\m/ >_< \m/
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:35 pm

Iconix wrote:I know :( I've been a fan of them for at least 10 years and basically wrote off the chance to ever see them live unless I went to one of the Euro festivals. I lost my shit when they got announced for 70K

We ALL felt this way. Seeing Mors live was a dream I may never get to experience again.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:03 pm

Anthrax's "Blues Brothers" intro was awesome.
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:56 am

Evican wrote:
    Finality
    Leader of the Titans
    Pure
    Reclaim the Sun
    Pressure
    Birth of the Starchild
    Apprentice of Death
    I Will Return

How about Reclaim the Sun?? Daaaamn, that's one fucking masterpiece of a song!!
    Wishlist:

• Iconix
    Crewman

by Iconix » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:06 pm

bodomdragon wrote:
    Evican wrote:
    Finality
    Leader of the Titans
    Pure
    Reclaim the Sun
    Pressure
    Birth of the Starchild
    Apprentice of Death
    I Will Return

How about Reclaim the Sun?? Daaaamn, that's one fucking masterpiece of a song!!

The entire new album is incredible
    70k Survivor:

\m/ >_< \m/
Post Reply 26 posts Page 1 of 1