Post Reply 6 posts Page 1 of 1
70000 Tons of Headbanging video - fan-made video
  • Dom
    Wiper

70000 Tons of Headbanging video - fan-made video

by Dom » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:38 pm

Hello all,

It is with great pleasure and pride that we present to you the (non)official 70k headbanging video that Fred and I have been harrassing you for on the cruise and have put together in the last few weeks. Here are the links:

1- Youtube (some people reported unavailability issues but it should work fine on personal computers (PCs)): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeyAy5FT9g8
    2- Facebook: Check out the 70000 Tons groups on Facebook, a different version is circulating for people having availability/compatibility problems with the one on Youtube.

As it states in the video, this is a fan-made video, with no commercial intent, and we hope you will share it with as many people as you like. We managed to shoot around 150 of you here, and that's much more than we had first anticipated. So thank you for the amazing response and enthusiasm you showed when we approached you with the idea. It is probably not the best quality, definitely not the best sync, but hey.. it's all about music and energy... and there's a LOT of that. We had a truly great time with you all crazy metalheads and we sincerely hope to see you all again in 340 days or so for another great adventure of neck/joint/head/etc. pain, booze, fun, and, of course, metal.

\m/
  • Bob
    Petty Officer

Re: 70000 Tons of Headbanging video - fan-made video

by Bob » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:54 pm

That's an awesome video. I absolutely loved it! I got to see some of my friends in it and shared it with them. That was a fantastic idea. Please do it again next year.
    Wishlist 2024: Ranked in order of:
    1. Line up on the center rail for both sets if announced.

Konvent
    2. Never seen them live.
    Anaal_Nathrakh-/-Burning_Witches-/-Combichrist-/-Dee_Snider-/-Gojira-/-Grai-/-Hanzel_und_Gretyl-/-IGNEA-/-Inquisition-/-Jinjer-/-Lovebites-/-King_Diamond-/-Mgla-/-Opeth-/-Rob_Zombie-/-Spiritbox-/-Temple_of_Evil-/-The_Hu-/-Vader-/-Visigoth-/-Wagakki_Band
    3. Seen them before and would love to see them on das boat.
    Avatar-/-Babymetal-/-Behemoth-/-Corrosion_of_Conformity-/-Fleshgod_Apocalypse-/-Lacuna_Coil-/-Lamb_of_God-/-Meshuggah-/-Metsatöll-/-Myrkur-/-Sabaton-/-Sepultura-/-Suicidal_Tendencies-/-Therion-/-The_Iron_Maidens-/-Wolves_in_the_Throne_Room
    70K Survivor - 2015, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 23
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:51 pm

My appearance is at 5:35, The Flash.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:42 pm

don't remember doing this (kinda) but there I am at about 4:19 with my nephew :cheers: :beerhorns: :givebeer:
  • Dom
    Wiper

by Dom » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:08 am

Bob, we had a blast doing it too! In fact, the idea came up during the second night on boat, we just had to try. Seeing how people were hyped with the idea, we would like to do this next year too !! We'll see how life takes care of us but that's the plan!

Cheers!
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:29 am

Dom wrote:We managed to shoot around 150 of you here, and that's much more than we had first anticipated. So thank you for the amazing response and enthusiasm you showed when we approached you with the idea. It is probably not the best quality, definitely not the best sync, but hey.. it's all about music and energy... and there's a LOT of that.
    \m/

Maybe not the best quality but you did a great job with it. Definitely share-worthy!
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
Post Reply 6 posts Page 1 of 1