Post Reply 9055 posts
random rejoicing thread
  • Masterbas
    Petty Officer

Re: random rejoicing thread

by Masterbas » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:23 pm

9 hours left, 1 today and 8 monday woot.
    2017 - Cabin 9580
    2018 - Cabin 9611
    2019 - Cabin 9675
    2020 - Cabin 8233
    2023 - Cabin 7669
    2024 - Cabin 8659

3.Inches.of.Blood./.Aeternam./.Aether.Realm./.Alestorm./.Alien.Weaponry./.Allegaeon./.Amon.Amarth./.Amorphis./.An.Abstract.Illusion./.Augury./.Avantasia./.Avatar./.Barren.Earth./.Battlecross./.Before.The.Dawn./.Be'lakor./.Beyond.Creation./.Blackguard./.Blind.Guardian./.Cruachan./.Dark.Lunacy./.Dark.Funeral./.Dark.Oath./.Dark.Tranquillity./.Death.Angel./.Devin.Townsend./.Die.Apokalyptischen.Reiter./.Dimmu.Borgir./.Draconian./.Dragonforce./.Drakum./.Dreamtale./.Eluveitie./.Ensiferum./.Epica./.Equilibrium./.Euphoreon./.Evocation./.Exmortus./.Ex.Deo./.Fear.Of.Domination./.Finntroll./.Fracturus./.Ghost.Ship.Octavius./.Gloryhammer./.Gojira./.Grailknights./.Hammerfall./.Hands.of.Despair./.Heathen.Foray./.Heidevolk./.Helloween./.Helsott./.Hollow./.Horizon.Ignited./.Insomnium./.In.Vain./.Kalmah./.Kataklysm./.Kissin.Dynamite./.Korpiklaani./.Kreator./.Lord.Of.The.Lost./.Manegarm./.Marianas.Rest./.Mayan./.Moonsorrow./.Moonspell./.Mors.Principium.Est./.Mors.Subita./.Myrath./.Naglfar./.Ne.Obliviscaris./.Nekrogoblikon./.Night.Demon./.Novembers.Doom./.Omnium.Gatherum./.Orphaned.Land./.Persefone./.Powerglove./.Powerwolf./.Psychework./.Revocation./.Rivers.of.Nihil./.Rotting.Christ./.Sabaton./.Saltatio.Mortis./.Scar.Symmetry./.Serenity./.Shade.Empire./.Shape.the.Above./.Shylmagoghnar./.Sonata.Arctica./.Spacemak3r./.Starkill./.Steel.Panther./.Stratovarius./.Striker./.Svartsot./.Swallow.the.Sun./.Tarot./.Tenacious.D./.Terasbetoni./.The.Agonist./.The.Black.Dahlia.Murder./.The.Halo.Effect./.Therion./.Trollfest./.Turisas./.Tyr./.Unleash.the.Archers./.Van.Canto./.Varg./.Wilderun./.Wintersun./.Wolfheart

Red- Out for being on-board last year
    Green- It's ON
    Cyan- Most Wanted
    captaingabbeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:42 pm

One hour left today, ~7 on Sunday (for which I will bill for ~13 hours of work. I <3 overtime)

2015-2018,
    Goth Cruise 2019

Wishlist: Myrath-Skindred-Rotting Christ-Amorphis-Hypocrisy-Demons & Wizards-3TEETH-Emperor-Psyclon Nine-Ihsahn-Batushka-Anaal Nathrakh-Epica-Aeternam-Nightwish-Starkill-Primordial-Zeal & Ardor-Powerwolf
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:44 pm

36 more hours :cry:
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    Tiki108
    Petty Officer

by Tiki108 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:55 am

Back at the end of Dec my husband and I bought a house and we finally finished moving into it yesterday! I have no clue what to do with all the space though since it's 2200 square feet (my first house was a 900 sq ft condo that I sold before moving to FL and our apartment down here was 1200 sq ft).

Another thing to rejoice for is we got our full security deposit back from our apartment! I've never rented until we moved to FL (I went straight from living with my mom to buying a house when I was 19) so I wasn't sure how this all worked, but really glad the place we rented at was super cool and laid back.
    70K: 2014, 2020
    MDF: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
    Summer Breeze: 2014, 2015
    Party.San: 2015
    ProgPower: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
    Trveheim: 2018

2024_Wishlist:

Probably skipping again :cry:
      captaingabbeh
      Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:03 pm

captaingabbeh wrote:One hour left today, ~7 on Sunday (for which I will bill for ~13 hours of work. I <3 overtime)

Maaan, I should not have said anything (This post being made while I work bonus overtime because the on-call testing team calls me before they call the people who can actually solve their problems)

2015-2018,
      Goth Cruise 2019

Wishlist: Myrath-Skindred-Rotting Christ-Amorphis-Hypocrisy-Demons & Wizards-3TEETH-Emperor-Psyclon Nine-Ihsahn-Batushka-Anaal Nathrakh-Epica-Aeternam-Nightwish-Starkill-Primordial-Zeal & Ardor-Powerwolf
      TPH
      Chief Petty Officer

by TPH » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:04 pm

Flying tomorrow from Dublin to New York, then Fort Lauderdale. And my Dublin-New York flight has been upgraded from economy to business class yesterday :headbanger:
      Wacken 2003
      Fury Fest 2004-2005, Hellfest 2006 to 2023
      70K 2017 - cabin 2250
      70K 2018 - cabin 8215
      70K 2019 - cabin 10xxx (can't fucking remember)
      DrinkMoxie
      Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:22 am

TPH wrote:Flying tomorrow from Dublin to New York, then Fort Lauderdale. And my Dublin-New York flight has been upgraded from economy to business class yesterday :headbanger:

That makes for a REALLY nice flight!
      ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
      cabin 9560 (2014)
      cabin 8671 (2015)
      cabin 7313 (2017)
      cabin 6525 (2018)
      cabin 2376 (2024)
      TPH
      Chief Petty Officer

by TPH » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:06 am

Oh yes, it does! I'm posting from my seat now (free WiFi, yay), this is my first time not travelling on economy, this is bliss. Last time I went to Montreal from Paris the flight killed me, and I am quite tall, which is never a plus in economy class.
      In this flight I was able to sleep, watch a movie on a really decent screen, eat quality food, and even have two glasses of Champagne before taking off :beerwink:
      Wacken 2003
      70K 2017 - cabin 2250
      70K 2018 - cabin 8215
    • biertroll
      Midshipman

by biertroll » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:45 am

Headed to port!!! :beerbang:
      70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
      Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
      DrinkMoxie
      Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:45 pm

Surprised Miranda with a proposal onbroad after the day at Labadee, she said yes, and life if pretty great... Cruise was awesome, no boat SARS, post cruise elation is strong

cabin 3013 (2012)
      cabin 9560 (2014)
      cabin 8671 (2015)
      cabin 7313 (2017)
      cabin 6525 (2018)
      cabin 2376 (2024)
    • Monmisreal
      Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:07 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:Surprised Miranda with a proposal onbroad after the day at Labadee, she said yes, and life if pretty great... Cruise was awesome, no boat SARS, post cruise elation is strong

Glad we were able to make that!
      mooyagi
      Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:23 am

Monmisreal wrote:
      DrinkMoxie wrote:Surprised Miranda with a proposal onbroad after the day at Labadee, she said yes, and life if pretty great... Cruise was awesome, no boat SARS, post cruise elation is strong

I'm still annoyed that we missed it even though we were on time. :lol: Congrats to the happy couple! :wank: :boobs:
      I should get around to updating my signature
    • Monmisreal
      Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:38 am

mooyagi wrote:
      Monmisreal wrote:

I'm still annoyed that we missed it even though we were on time. :lol: Congrats to the happy couple! :wank: :boobs:

Haha we were walking down the stairs while I was stuffing a sand which in my face. Next thing I know its happening so I'm trying to get out of the way :lol:
      captaingabbeh
      Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:06 am

Not exactly as exciting as an engagement... but I got a permanent spot in the ensemble I was auditioning for!

2015-2018,
      Goth Cruise 2019

Memnoch
      Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:44 pm

Congrats! :beerwink:
      Wishlist:
      GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
      Tiki108
      Petty Officer

by Tiki108 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:10 am

My team at work planned a taco day today, then I walked in and saw a pile of pizzas that my boss's boss brought in, so now I have pizza and tacos! Also, today our pay check for Friday is available to be viewed and my annual raise is reflected on this one!

2024_Wishlist:

TPH
        Chief Petty Officer

by TPH » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:49 pm

My company is taking our office out for a fancy dinner next Friday, in the only restaurant in Ireland to have 2 stars in the Michelin Guide :cool:
        Wacken 2003
        70K 2017 - cabin 2250
        70K 2018 - cabin 8215
        Kingslayer
        Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:59 pm

I got time off approved for the Star Wars Celebration convention in the middle of April!
        2016: 9231
        2017: 6521
        2018: Don't even remember

Wishlist: Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Dzo-nga, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Primordial, Running Wild, Steel Panther
      • Tuup
        Midshipman

by Tuup » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:55 am

Yesterday my second son Stijn was born. His timing was rather bad, but totally worth missing this year's cruise for. :D
      • Jotunheimr
        Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:21 am

I got hired on the spot at an interview for a second job, and a significant pay raise at my first job. Boat is happening! :beerhorns:
        2015: 6511
        2016: 7455
        2020: 3240
        2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
        Tiki108
        Petty Officer

by Tiki108 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:15 am

Kingslayer wrote:I got time off approved for the Star Wars Celebration convention in the middle of April!

Nice! I'll be there as well!

2024_Wishlist:

• Masterbas
          Petty Officer

by Masterbas » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:32 pm

I'm not sure why I haven't posted this yet, but I have a lot to be happy about lately.
          - After 5 years of knowing it existed, I've finally made it to the 70k this year, this has me going nuts since it was as crazy and unbelievable as I was expecting.
          - I know that next year I will be able to attend again for sure.
          - I just grabbed the new Trollfest and Ex Deo for review this week and they are amazing.

So year, this february was a freaking blast as opposed to the previous 5 february when I couldn't go.
          2017 - Cabin 9580
          2018 - Cabin 9611
          2019 - Cabin 9675
          2020 - Cabin 8233
          2023 - Cabin 7669
          2024 - Cabin 8659

3.Inches.of.Blood./.Aeternam./.Aether.Realm./.Alestorm./.Alien.Weaponry./.Allegaeon./.Amon.Amarth./.Amorphis./.An.Abstract.Illusion./.Augury./.Avantasia./.Avatar./.Barren.Earth./.Battlecross./.Before.The.Dawn./.Be'lakor./.Beyond.Creation./.Blackguard./.Blind.Guardian./.Cruachan./.Dark.Lunacy./.Dark.Funeral./.Dark.Oath./.Dark.Tranquillity./.Death.Angel./.Devin.Townsend./.Die.Apokalyptischen.Reiter./.Dimmu.Borgir./.Draconian./.Dragonforce./.Drakum./.Dreamtale./.Eluveitie./.Ensiferum./.Epica./.Equilibrium./.Euphoreon./.Evocation./.Exmortus./.Ex.Deo./.Fear.Of.Domination./.Finntroll./.Fracturus./.Ghost.Ship.Octavius./.Gloryhammer./.Gojira./.Grailknights./.Hammerfall./.Hands.of.Despair./.Heathen.Foray./.Heidevolk./.Helloween./.Helsott./.Hollow./.Horizon.Ignited./.Insomnium./.In.Vain./.Kalmah./.Kataklysm./.Kissin.Dynamite./.Korpiklaani./.Kreator./.Lord.Of.The.Lost./.Manegarm./.Marianas.Rest./.Mayan./.Moonsorrow./.Moonspell./.Mors.Principium.Est./.Mors.Subita./.Myrath./.Naglfar./.Ne.Obliviscaris./.Nekrogoblikon./.Night.Demon./.Novembers.Doom./.Omnium.Gatherum./.Orphaned.Land./.Persefone./.Powerglove./.Powerwolf./.Psychework./.Revocation./.Rivers.of.Nihil./.Rotting.Christ./.Sabaton./.Saltatio.Mortis./.Scar.Symmetry./.Serenity./.Shade.Empire./.Shape.the.Above./.Shylmagoghnar./.Sonata.Arctica./.Spacemak3r./.Starkill./.Steel.Panther./.Stratovarius./.Striker./.Svartsot./.Swallow.the.Sun./.Tarot./.Tenacious.D./.Terasbetoni./.The.Agonist./.The.Black.Dahlia.Murder./.The.Halo.Effect./.Therion./.Trollfest./.Turisas./.Tyr./.Unleash.the.Archers./.Van.Canto./.Varg./.Wilderun./.Wintersun./.Wolfheart

Red- Out for being on-board last year
          Green- It's ON
          Cyan- Most Wanted
          Sgt. B
          Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:18 pm

Just got a ticket to the April Panopticon / Woman Is The Earth show! Only 100 tickets available. It is being held at a brewery. :beerbang:
          1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
          2014: Survivor
          2015: Survivor
          2016: Survivor
          2017: Survivor
          2018: Survivor
          2019: Survivor
          2020: Survivor
          2023: Survivor
          2024: Survivor
          BtH(2012): Survivor
          captaingabbeh
          Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:50 am

Zeal and Ardor has a live lineup! :bmhorns: :bmhorns:

In my dreams the odds of them being booked on 70K just went up. Or hell, even being booked on more fests/gigs.

2015-2018,
          Goth Cruise 2019

Memnoch
          Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:43 am

Just bought flights to California. Going to the San Diego Beer Week in November. :beerwink:
          Wishlist:
          Memnoch
          Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:45 am

Oops...Just bought flights to Iceland for Easter. :beerwink:
          Wishlist:
          Shadow Son
          Petty Officer

by Shadow Son » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:39 pm

I no longer need glasses! Got laser eye surgery done. Main reason I skipped the cruise this year. Now don't need to choose before a show if I want to mosh. So I'm set for the cruise next year.
          2015: Survivor: Cabin 9321
          2016: Survivor: Cabin 8455
          2017:
          ABANDONED SHIP!
          2018: Survivor: Cabin 1688
          2019:
          ABANDONED SHIP!
          2020: ABANDONED SHIP!
        • Phoenix
          Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:00 am

Bad News: I have to drop a mortgage payment (of which I don't think much I can get covered by insurance) on a dental implant. So the odds of 70k 2018 happening are basically zero.

Good News: After I GET the implant I'll be basically done with ortho work forever. And my surgery is scheduled for a couple weeks after Persona 5 comes off, so I'll just take the day off and play it!

Survivor:
          Out for 2023
          Daenerys
          Midshipman

by Daenerys » Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:56 pm

Leaving tomorrow to attend a conference in Phoenix which is paid for by my company = free trip to visit some fellow cruisers! :bangers:
          Voyager-Vuur-GrandMagus-Myrath-Borknagar-NovembersDoom-Aeternam-Havok-TheHaloEffect-Moonspell-SepticFlesh-Sigh-BarrenEarth-Iotunn-ScarSymmetry-Nekrogoblikon
          mooyagi
          Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:34 pm

Daenerys wrote:Leaving tomorrow to attend a conference in Phoenix which is paid for by my company = free trip to visit some fellow cruisers! :bangers:

Fun weekend ahead! :party:
          DrinkMoxie
          Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:12 pm

mooyagi wrote:
          Daenerys wrote:Leaving tomorrow to attend a conference in Phoenix which is paid for by my company = free trip to visit some fellow cruisers! :bangers:

have fun y'all

cabin 3013 (2012)
          cabin 9560 (2014)
          cabin 8671 (2015)
          cabin 7313 (2017)
          cabin 6525 (2018)
          cabin 2376 (2024)
          Tiki108
          Petty Officer

by Tiki108 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:30 pm

Back at work today, but had an amazing trip to Hawaii for one of my best friends wedding. Then we went to Seattle and spent a little time there, then drove 4 hours each way to Oregon to see The Goonies house and Haystack Rock. Also, when I got into work I found while I was gone I was given a wireless headset, which is pretty amazing.

2024_Wishlist:

mooyagi
            Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:55 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:
            mooyagi wrote:

have fun y'all

Thanks! It was a great weekend.
          • Monmisreal
            Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:22 pm

mooyagi wrote:Thanks! It was a great weekend.

Definitely was! Should have been a longer visit though
            Inquisitor
            Midshipman

by Inquisitor » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:56 am

I'm baaaaccccck... REJOICE!
            Speedy
            Ensign

by Speedy » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:28 am

Sold my appartment today, asking price was 3.49 MNOK (~373 k€), got 4.1 M (~438 k€) :bangers:
            70k 2013 cabin 4008
            70k 2014 cabin 2565
            70k 2015 cabin 8687
            70k 2016 cabin 7607
            70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
            70k 2019 cabin 7690
            70k 2018 M.I.A.
            (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
            TPH
            Chief Petty Officer

by TPH » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:05 am

Wow, nice one!

I'm on holiday until next Thursday, going back to France to enjoy some time off with some friends, and going to see the Deftones in Paris! Last time they were supposed to come to Paris, they had the Bataclan booked three nights in a row, from Saturday to Monday, I had a ticket for every night - but then, terrorist attack on Friday...
            Wacken 2003
            70K 2017 - cabin 2250
            70K 2018 - cabin 8215
            captaingabbeh
            Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Mon May 22, 2017 6:23 pm

Just got home from visiting Vancouver and partying with a bunch of cruisers! A good long weekend was had :)

2015-2018,
            Goth Cruise 2019

captaingabbeh
            Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:03 am

gnoff_the_creep wrote:Got married Saturday, all kinds of good stuff happening to me lately :D

Congratulations!!!!! :3drunks:

2015-2018,
            Goth Cruise 2019

• ExtraneouS
            Petty Officer

by ExtraneouS » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:46 am

After almost a year of unemployment, I was finally offered a job today! Compared to the minimum wage I was making before, I'll be bring in fuck you money, and now I know I'll definitely be on the cruise this year.

Post Reply 9055 posts