John Sch wrote:Ok I'm new here. Thinking about coming to 70k this year with my wife. Have few things to ask and want to give my list.
1. How much will it be for 2 good drinkers?
2. Do the bands run 24 hours?
3. Is it as easy as it looks in the video's?
At The Gates, Broken Hope, Carcass, Dimmu Borgir, Exodus, Fatal Aggression, Flotsam And Jetsam, Grave, Hypocrisy, Kreator, Lizzy Borden, Morgoth, Nevermore Reunion, Sacred Reich, Testament, Venom, Wednesday 13, Death Angel, Dark Angel, Hirax,
1. I believe it is like $6-7 a beer, that sound right to everyone?
2. Close. The last show typically goes on at around 5:00am, and shows start back up at 10:00am, so there is about a 4 hour break in the action (Though there is karaoke going on during that time if just want to keep going)
3. Absolutely. Once you get on board, aside from money for drinks and merch, everything else is taken care of and included for the most part. Once your on board, just decide who you want to see and show up at the right time and place, and there it is. Using my un-offical Phone/Android app on board will help with that part (70K Bands). The only show that gets remotely 'too crowded to see' would be the Jamming with Waters all star jam...but even this has never been a huge issue if you want to see it.