Discuss anything related to 70000TONS OF METAL
User

General Zod

Rank

Petty Officer

Tue May 19, 2015 1:14 pm

Philadelphia

Re: What bands can be ruled out for 2018?

by General Zod » Thu May 11, 2017 11:31 am

cowboy71 wrote:I have tallied 5,088 individual band requests for 2018 in my spreadsheet thus far, and can confirm that there has not been a single request for Adrenaline Mob :P

Given how talented a singer and how strong a frontman Russell is, this really speaks to just how awful Adrenaline Mob's songwriting is.
***WISH-LIST***Accept-†-Aether-Realm-†-Ajattara-†-Almanac-†-Amon-Amarth-†-Antropomorphia-†-Anubis-Gate-†-Ashes-of-Ares-†-Aska-†-Asphyx-†-Bastard-Sapling-†-Be'lakor-†-Behemoth-†-Below-†-Binary-Creed-†-Blind-Guardian-†-Blood-Red-Throne-†-Brainstorm-†-Brothers-of-Metal-†-Craven-Idol-†-Cult-of-Luna-†-Dark-Tranquillity-†-Darkest-Era-†-Deafheaven-†-Demons-&-Wizards-†-Diviner-†-Ex-Deo-†-Fallujah-†-Gatecreeper-†-God-Dethroned-†-Gorgoroth-†-Grand-Magus-†-Hyperion-†-Iced-Earth-†-InnerWish-†-Inquisition-†-Iron-Savior-†-Jag-Panzer-†-Junius-†-Manimal-†-Manowar-†-Mantar-†-Mastodon-†-Mechina-†-Mgla-†-My-Dying-Bride-†-Mystic-Prophecy-†-Nevermore-†-Night-Demon-†-Nokturnal-Mortem-†-Oak-Pantheon-†-Pillorian-†-Powerwolf-†-Primal-Fear†-Primordial-†-Rotting-Christ-†-Samael-†-Shade-Empire-†-Sulphur-Aeon-†-Sumerlands-†-Thyrfing-†-Tribulation-†-Triptykon-†-UADA-†-Visigoth-†-Vredehammer-†-Wiegedood-†-Wildernessking-†-Zhrine
User

Bob

Rank

Petty Officer

Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:49 am

Salt Lake City, Utah, USA

by Bob » Thu May 11, 2017 6:36 pm

Summoning

Atmospheric black metal

Sadly I learned my newest favorite band will NEVER play 70K: The band has never performed live and has consistently maintained that they have no interest in ever doing so.

https://youtu.be/-Y9TsxeWGt0

Can we get more bands that are BLACK onboard this time? Will never see them live else.

Would SHIT MY PANTS if you could book Basarabian Hills. https://youtu.be/rY5xkRGvFy4
Wishlist 2018: Gojira-/-Tengger-Cavalry-/-Fleshgod-Apoc-/-Hanzel und Gretyl-/-InAeona-/-Babymetal-/-In this Moment-/-Burning Witches-/-Hevisaurus-/-Angelspit-/-Unleash the Archers-/-VUUR-/-Iron Maidens-/-The Heard-/-Myrkur

70K Survivor - 2015, 16, 17
User

Pellaz

Rank

Ensign

Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:36 pm

Georgia, USA

by Pellaz » Fri May 12, 2017 10:24 am

klons wrote:
cowboy71 wrote:
General Zod wrote:
Adrenaline Mob .....I don't think they're even on a single wishlist

I have tallied 5,088 individual band requests for 2018 in my spreadsheet thus far, and can confirm that there has not been a single request for Adrenaline Mob :P

Stuck Mojo has competition! :lol:

It's worse than that. Stuck Mojo are ineligible for votes anyway, since they performed last year....but Adrenaline Mob are fully eligible for 2018 and STILL didn't garner any votes. :lol:
2018 Wishlist:
Abbath--Aeternam--Amon.Amarth--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Dark.Tranquility--Dimmu.Borgir--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano
--Eluveitie--Emperor--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Exmortus--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Green.Carnation--Ihsahn--Korpiklaani--Immortal--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--
Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Obscura--Old.Man's.Child--Opeth--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Devin.Townsend.Project--Turisas--Tyr--Vintersorg--Yyrkoon--1349
2015: Survivor
2016: Survivor
2017: Survivor
2018: Booked (1568)
no avatar
User

klons

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:59 pm

Squamish, BC

by klons » Fri May 12, 2017 11:51 am

Pellaz wrote:It's worse than that. Stuck Mojo are ineligible for votes anyway, since they performed last year....but Adrenaline Mob are fully eligible for 2018 and STILL didn't garner any votes. :lol:

:lol:

To be fair, SX need to take a break - their live performance had been getting progressively worse year on year. I'm amazed that I can't say the same for Sabaton, given how it seems like they tour 24/7.
2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
User

Mr.Kito

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:18 am

São Paulo, Brasil

by Mr.Kito » Fri May 12, 2017 11:55 am

cowboy71 wrote:
General Zod wrote:
Adrenaline Mob .....I don't think they're even on a single wishlist

I have tallied 5,088 individual band requests for 2018 in my spreadsheet thus far, and can confirm that there has not been a single request for Adrenaline Mob :P

my wishlist is in my signature.. judge me if you want. i like them (a lot actually) :cry:
2018.: Accept-Adrenaline.Mob-After.Forever-Alestorm-Almah-Amorphis-Angra-Aneurose-Annihilator-Cradle.Of.Filth-Children.Of.Bodom-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-DSO-Dimmu.Borgir-Doro-Edguy--Eluveitie-Evergrey-Final.Disaster-Gloryhammer-Gotthard-Grand.Magus-Hazy-HellArise-In.Flames-Kreator-Kontrust-Mors.Principium.Est-Nervosa-Nightwish-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Queensryche-Rammstein-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Soilwork-Subway.To.Sally-Susperia-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Testament-TriOsphere-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas-Unexpect-Warrel.Dane
2013-Survivor
2014-Survivor
2015-Survivor
2016- :(
2017- :(
2018-BOOKED!
User

captaingabbeh

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:07 pm

Calgary, Canada

by captaingabbeh » Fri May 12, 2017 11:29 pm

Korpiklaani, Heidevolk, Arkona, and Trollfest are all doing a European tour in February 2018. Nobody's ruled out until the dates are announced, buuuuuut that probably pushes the needle a bit into the "No" range for all four (or all three, considering that Trollfest was on last year)

2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 BOOKED!!

Want:
NeO-Chthonic-Heidevolk-Sabaton--Powerwolf-Kreator-Finntroll-Nightwish-Myrath-Thunderstone-TheAgonist-Skindred-Satyricon-Hypocrisy-Epica-Starkill-Crossfaith-Zeal&Ardor-Meshuggah-Septicflesh-Aeternam-Demons&Wizards-3TEETH
User

Bob

Rank

Petty Officer

Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:49 am

Salt Lake City, Utah, USA

by Bob » Sat May 13, 2017 10:23 pm

captaingabbeh wrote:Korpiklaani, Heidevolk, Arkona, and Trollfest are all doing a European tour in February 2018. Nobody's ruled out until the dates are announced, buuuuuut that probably pushes the needle a bit into the "No" range for all four (or all three, considering that Trollfest was on last year)

Would love to see Arkona again on das boat, but they did their rounds twice now. Was so happy when they booked last year, it made my day.

https://youtu.be/od-0Dy9BvoM
Wishlist 2018: Gojira-/-Tengger-Cavalry-/-Fleshgod-Apoc-/-Hanzel und Gretyl-/-InAeona-/-Babymetal-/-In this Moment-/-Burning Witches-/-Hevisaurus-/-Angelspit-/-Unleash the Archers-/-VUUR-/-Iron Maidens-/-The Heard-/-Myrkur

70K Survivor - 2015, 16, 17
User

General Zod

Rank

Petty Officer

Philadelphia

by General Zod » Mon May 15, 2017 8:05 am

klons wrote:I'm amazed that I can't say the same for Sabaton, given how it seems like they tour 24/7.

Sabaton are largely playing to track live. Most of what you're hearing is prerecorded.
***WISH-LIST***Accept-†-Aether-Realm-†-Ajattara-†-Almanac-†-Amon-Amarth-†-Antropomorphia-†-Anubis-Gate-†-Ashes-of-Ares-†-Aska-†-Asphyx-†-Bastard-Sapling-†-Be'lakor-†-Behemoth-†-Below-†-Binary-Creed-†-Blind-Guardian-†-Blood-Red-Throne-†-Brainstorm-†-Brothers-of-Metal-†-Craven-Idol-†-Cult-of-Luna-†-Dark-Tranquillity-†-Darkest-Era-†-Deafheaven-†-Demons-&-Wizards-†-Diviner-†-Ex-Deo-†-Fallujah-†-Gatecreeper-†-God-Dethroned-†-Gorgoroth-†-Grand-Magus-†-Hyperion-†-Iced-Earth-†-InnerWish-†-Inquisition-†-Iron-Savior-†-Jag-Panzer-†-Junius-†-Manimal-†-Manowar-†-Mantar-†-Mastodon-†-Mechina-†-Mgla-†-My-Dying-Bride-†-Mystic-Prophecy-†-Nevermore-†-Night-Demon-†-Nokturnal-Mortem-†-Oak-Pantheon-†-Pillorian-†-Powerwolf-†-Primal-Fear†-Primordial-†-Rotting-Christ-†-Samael-†-Shade-Empire-†-Sulphur-Aeon-†-Sumerlands-†-Thyrfing-†-Tribulation-†-Triptykon-†-UADA-†-Visigoth-†-Vredehammer-†-Wiegedood-†-Wildernessking-†-Zhrine
User

captaingabbeh

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:07 pm

Calgary, Canada

by captaingabbeh » Fri May 26, 2017 1:13 pm

Bob wrote:
captaingabbeh wrote:Korpiklaani, Heidevolk, Arkona, and Trollfest are all doing a European tour in February 2018. Nobody's ruled out until the dates are announced, buuuuuut that probably pushes the needle a bit into the "No" range for all four (or all three, considering that Trollfest was on last year)

Would love to see Arkona again on das boat, but they did their rounds twice now. Was so happy when they booked last year, it made my day.

https://youtu.be/od-0Dy9BvoM

Well you might get to see Arkona, as the dates are now out and the tour starts a week after the boat.

2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 BOOKED!!

Want:
NeO-Chthonic-Heidevolk-Sabaton--Powerwolf-Kreator-Finntroll-Nightwish-Myrath-Thunderstone-TheAgonist-Skindred-Satyricon-Hypocrisy-Epica-Starkill-Crossfaith-Zeal&Ardor-Meshuggah-Septicflesh-Aeternam-Demons&Wizards-3TEETH
no avatar
User

deathmetalpat

Rank

Midshipman

Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:38 pm

Maryland,USA

by deathmetalpat » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:51 pm

So I actually thinks this does rule out Nightwish http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/nightw ... h-america/ ,for a few reasons.Mainly flying back and forth along with ticket sales for the premiere packages with meet & greets.
My wishlist 2018 -All the bands in 70k rotation that I don't care about.
2012-14 Survivor
2015-16 Abandoned Ship
2017 Returned
2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
User

cowboy71

Rank

Commander

Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:52 pm

Brisbane, Australia

by cowboy71 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:50 am

deathmetalpat wrote:So I actually thinks this does rule out Nightwish http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/nightw ... h-america/ ,for a few reasons.Mainly flying back and forth along with ticket sales for the premiere packages with meet & greets.

Agreed - unless they REALLY REALLY REALLY love the cruise, and want to do it as a combination holiday/warm up for the tour.
Upcoming Gigs:
Feb 70K Mar Arch-Enemy-/-Amon Amarth-/-Sabaton-/-
I'm back in 2018
-/-Accept-/-Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Bane-of-Winterstorm-/-Battlelore-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Dragony-/-Edguy-/-Evertale-/-Fogalord-/-Gotthard-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Mayan-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Rhapsody-Reunion-/-Running-Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sonata-Arctica-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Valhalore-/-Van-Canto-/-Within-Temptation-/-
User

Vinz666

Rank

Wiper

Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:58 am

by Vinz666 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:46 am

I propose some Heavy or Power Metal Bands that have a new album since the last cruise:
- DragonForce
- Alestorm & Gloryhammer (this last band doesn't have a new record, but they are so cool and share a member)
- Signum Regis
- Cryonic Temple
- Hammerfall
- Sonata Arctica
- Freedom Call
- Accept (New album is coming)
- Rhapsody Reunion (Okay, they do not have new material, but this tour is unique !!).
- Edguy

As old bands:
- Tokyo Blade
- Tierra Santa (spanish Heavy Metal Band that sing in spanish)

And of course, as headliner, Sabaton !

Long Live 70K :shred: :shred: :shred:
User

General Zod

Rank

Petty Officer

Philadelphia

by General Zod » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:24 am

cowboy71 wrote:Agreed - unless they REALLY REALLY REALLY love the cruise, and want to do it as a combination holiday/warm up for the tour.

Given they're one of the most expensive bands to book, given their booking agent is a douche, and given their announced touring schedule, I'd be shocked if they we're going to fly here for a one off a month before a proper tour. And as I think they are the most overrated band in metal, I couldn't be happier. :beerwink:
User

TPH

Rank

Petty Officer

Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:47 am

Dublin, Ireland

by TPH » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:05 am

General Zod wrote:
cowboy71 wrote:Agreed - unless they REALLY REALLY REALLY love the cruise, and want to do it as a combination holiday/warm up for the tour.

Given they're one of the most expensive bands to book, given their booking agent is a douche, and given their announced touring schedule, I'd be shocked if they we're going to fly here for a one off a month before a proper tour. And as I think they are the most overrated band in metal, I couldn't be happier. :beerwink:

I almost agree 100%, but must fix one little thing: the most overrated band in metal is Amon Amarth, not Nightwish :beerwink:
Wacken 2003
Fury Fest 2004-2005, Hellfest 2006 to 2017
70K 2017 - cabin 2250
User

General Zod

Rank

Petty Officer

Philadelphia

by General Zod » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:30 am

TPH wrote:I almost agree 100%, but must fix one little thing: the most overrated band in metal is Amon Amarth, not Nightwish :beerwink:

We can agree to disagree, as I love me some Amon Amarth (even if they simply write the same record over and over).
no avatar
User

deathmetalpat

Rank

Midshipman

Maryland,USA

by deathmetalpat » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:05 pm

In 2012 Nightwish toured USA after the cruise but in September.They started with 2 shows in Atlanta at the Center Stage.That venue has a little over 1,000 capacity and I am sure quite a few fans went to both shows.2018 a tour basically a month after boat which starts at Atlanta again but just one night at Tabernable (2,600 capacity),and much easier to sell the meet/greet with premier seats.They are coming to the same place Ghost made their last stop in Baltimore.Ghost sold at least 150 meet/greet with goodies at something like $250 each.I think Nightwish is now too expensive for the cruise (as in they would be a too big expense for what they add to sales).
2012-14 Survivor
2015-16 Abandoned Ship
2017 Returned
User

Hoppy McGee

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:53 am

Ontario, Canada

by Hoppy McGee » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:40 am

Nordic Metal Cruise has announced their first bands over the past few days (Dark Tranquillity, Finntroll, Wolfheart and Kalmah). It's a one night cruise that sets sail on the Baltic Sea on Feb. 10th. 70K finishes up on Feb. 5th.

Kalmah is already ruled out since they played last year but the other three bands may be in doubt now. Technically it is possible that a band would be able to do both cruises but I imagine it's fairly unlikely.
70k 2016 Cabin 9399
70k 2017 Cabin 2364
70k 2018 Cabin 9678
-/-Abbath-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-Aborted-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-Alestorm-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Anciients-/-Asphyx-/-Autopsy-/-Avatar-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-Be'lakor-/-Benediction-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Fast-/-Bloodbath-/-Bölzer-/-Borknagar-/-Cancer-/-Convulse-/-Cormorant-/-Cut.Up-/-Dark.Fortress-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Dawn.of.Disease-/-Daylight.Dies-/-Dead.Congregation-/-Decapitated-/Deicide-/Demonical-/-Desaster-/-Deströyer.666-/-Desultory-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dismember-/-Drakwald-/-Elder-/-Emperor-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Entombed-/-Entrails-/-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-/-Exhumed-/-Finntroll-/-Firespawn-/-Ghoul-/-Goatwhore-/-Gojira-/-Gorguts-/-Gutter.Instinct-/-HateSphere-/-High.on.Fire-/-Horrendous-/-Huntress-/-Hypocrisy-/-Ihsahn-/-Immolation-/-In.Flames-/-In.Mourning-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-Killer.Be.Killed-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Legion.of.the.Damned-/-LIK-/-Machine.Head-/-Magic.Circle-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-Memoriam-/-Mgla-/-Midnight-/-Misery.Index-/-Morbid-Angel-/-Morta.Skuld-/-Naglfar-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Necrophobic-/-Obituary-/-Obesquiae-/-Once.Human-/-Onslaught-/-Paradise.Lost-/-Primordial-/-Protector-/-Red.Fang-/-Ripper-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruinous-/-Samael-/-Satan-/-Satyricon-/-Sinister-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletonwitch-/Slayer-/-Soen-/Sulphur-/-Sulphur.Aeon-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-Taake-/-Tankard-/-Temple.of.Baal-/-This.Ending-/-Thulcandra-/-Trap.Them-/-Tribulation-/-Vader-/-Vampire-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Watain-/-White.Empress-/-Wintersun-/-Witchery-/-Wolfheart-
User

PacNW

Rank

Crewman

Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:16 pm

Portland, OR

by PacNW » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:46 pm

klons wrote:Spellcaster have called it quits. Cripper level band, but still :cry:

Spellcaster rules. Also, not sure this is still true because they posted in July on their facebook they are doing auditions for a new vocalist.
2012, 2017 - 6223, 2018 - 6387
User

Jotunheimr

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:54 pm

Reno, Nevada

by Jotunheimr » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:26 pm

deathmetalpat wrote:I think Nightwish is now too expensive for the cruise (as in they would be a too big expense for what they add to sales).

I know several people (including multiple family members) who would book in an instant if Nightwish were announced. They're still a huge draw and would add quite a bit to sales.
2015: 6511
2016: 7455
2018: Sooooooon

Trans-SiberianOrchestra-/-Savatage-/-JonOliva'sPain-/-CircleIICircle-/-Sabaton-/-Nightwish-/-Wintersun-/-Ensiferum-/-Turisas-/-Korpiklaani-/-Eluveitie-/-Arkona-/-InExtremo-/-Finntroll-/-Tyr-/-Heidevolk-/-Alestorm-/-AdornedBrood-/-Thyrfing-/-Skyforger-/-Primordial-/-Waylander-/-Metsatoll-/-Elvenking-/-Wilderun-/-RiotV-/-YngwieJMalmsteen-/-Ayreon-/-IcedEarth-/-BlindGuardian-/-GammaRay-/-Firewind-/-Dragonforce-/-Rhapsody-/-Stratovarius-/-Hammerfall-/-Delain-/-Blackmore'sNight-/-Spellblast-/-Watain-/-CarachAngren-/-ChildrenOfBodom-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Borknagar-/-Varg-/-Solstafir-/-Isengard-/-Kampfar-/-Kreator-/-Voivod-/-Exodus-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-Behemoth-/-MunicipalWaste-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-CarpathianForest-/-BlackMessiah-/-LostSociety-/-RottingChrist-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Ulver-/-Arcturus-/-Melechesh-/-Necrophagist-/-Be'lakor-/-Bloodbath-/-Gorguts-/-Krisiun-/-Septicflesh-/-Fallujah-/-Starkill-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Dååth
no avatar
User

klons

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:59 pm

Squamish, BC

by klons » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:42 pm

PacNW wrote:
klons wrote:Spellcaster have called it quits. Cripper level band, but still :cry:

Spellcaster rules. Also, not sure this is still true because they posted in July on their facebook they are doing auditions for a new vocalist.

New vocalist for a different project, sadly. Unless something changed that I didn't see...
2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
no avatar
User

macamatic

Rank

Petty Officer

Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:00 am

Fort Lauderdale area

by macamatic » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:15 pm

Hoppy McGee wrote:Nordic Metal Cruise has announced their first bands over the past few days (Dark Tranquillity, Finntroll, Wolfheart and Kalmah). It's a one night cruise that sets sail on the Baltic Sea on Feb. 10th. 70K finishes up on Feb. 5th.

Kalmah is already ruled out since they played last year but the other three bands may be in doubt now. Technically it is possible that a band would be able to do both cruises but I imagine it's fairly unlikely.

Now that DT and Wolfheart have been announced, maybe we should consider the opposite.
2017: 6523 | 2018: 2546

Want: Ancient Bards, Dark Tranquillity, Deadlock, Disarmonia Mundi, In Mourning, Insomnium, Symphony X, The Unguided, Wintersun, Within Temptation
User

acidbasement

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:41 pm

Erickson, Manitoba

by acidbasement » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:57 pm

Fuck yeah, I would love to see Finntroll again.
Korpiklaani-/-In.Extremo-/-Alestorm-/-Aeternam-/-Battle.Beast-/-Threshold-/-Moonspell-/-Avantasia-/-Edguy-/-Grai-/-Astral.Doors-/-Civil.War-/-Wederganger-/-Scarab-/-Kontrust-/-Gloryhammer-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Heathen.Foray-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-The.Dread.Crew.Of.Oddwood-/-Turisas-/-Deathstars-/-Metsatöll-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-Vogelfrey
User

Jotunheimr

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:54 pm

Reno, Nevada

by Jotunheimr » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:41 pm

acidbasement wrote:Fuck yeah, I would love to see Finntroll again.

+1
2015: 6511
2016: 7455
2018: Sooooooon

Trans-SiberianOrchestra-/-Savatage-/-JonOliva'sPain-/-CircleIICircle-/-Sabaton-/-Nightwish-/-Wintersun-/-Ensiferum-/-Turisas-/-Korpiklaani-/-Eluveitie-/-Arkona-/-InExtremo-/-Finntroll-/-Tyr-/-Heidevolk-/-Alestorm-/-AdornedBrood-/-Thyrfing-/-Skyforger-/-Primordial-/-Waylander-/-Metsatoll-/-Elvenking-/-Wilderun-/-RiotV-/-YngwieJMalmsteen-/-Ayreon-/-IcedEarth-/-BlindGuardian-/-GammaRay-/-Firewind-/-Dragonforce-/-Rhapsody-/-Stratovarius-/-Hammerfall-/-Delain-/-Blackmore'sNight-/-Spellblast-/-Watain-/-CarachAngren-/-ChildrenOfBodom-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Borknagar-/-Varg-/-Solstafir-/-Isengard-/-Kampfar-/-Kreator-/-Voivod-/-Exodus-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-Behemoth-/-MunicipalWaste-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-CarpathianForest-/-BlackMessiah-/-LostSociety-/-RottingChrist-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Ulver-/-Arcturus-/-Melechesh-/-Necrophagist-/-Be'lakor-/-Bloodbath-/-Gorguts-/-Krisiun-/-Septicflesh-/-Fallujah-/-Starkill-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Dååth
User

Malaka

Rank

Lieutenant

Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:07 pm

Phoenix, AZ

by Malaka » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:53 pm

Type O Negative is supposedly ruled out. I guess everything dies.
User

mooyagi

Rank

Captain

Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm

Tucson, AZ, USA

by mooyagi » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:31 pm

Malaka wrote:Type O Negative is supposedly ruled out. I guess everything dies.

Yeah but they have holograms for that stuff now*. :death:

*Don't you dare, Andy.
I should get around to updating my signature
User

Mr.Kito

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:18 am

São Paulo, Brasil

by Mr.Kito » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:34 am

Jotunheimr wrote:

+1

+2
2018.: Accept-Adrenaline.Mob-After.Forever-Alestorm-Almah-Amorphis-Angra-Aneurose-Annihilator-Cradle.Of.Filth-Children.Of.Bodom-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-DSO-Dimmu.Borgir-Doro-Edguy--Eluveitie-Evergrey-Final.Disaster-Gloryhammer-Gotthard-Grand.Magus-Hazy-HellArise-In.Flames-Kreator-Kontrust-Mors.Principium.Est-Nervosa-Nightwish-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Queensryche-Rammstein-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Soilwork-Subway.To.Sally-Susperia-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Testament-TriOsphere-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas-Unexpect-Warrel.Dane
2013-Survivor
2014-Survivor
2015-Survivor
2016- :(
2017- :(
2018-BOOKED!
no avatar
User

Gratch

Rank

Petty Officer

Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:06 am

Salt Lake City, Utah

by Gratch » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:56 am

Mr.Kito wrote:
Jotunheimr wrote:

+1

+2

+3

Side note: my 8 year old daughter absolutely loves Under Bergets Rot, calls it the "angry troll music". :lol:
2016 Survivor
2017 Survivor
2018 Booked

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
Anaal Nathrakh - Behemoth - Finntroll - Gloryhammer - Igorrr - Ihsahn - Khemmis - Myrkur - Nechochwen - The Ocean - Pallbearer - Sigh - Troldhaugen - Vainaja - Wilderun - Witherscape
User

Evican

Rank

Sub-Lieutenant

Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:00 pm

A Happy Little Vegemite in Poutine Land

by Evican » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:53 am

Children Of Bodom and Carach Angren ( :cry: ) can most likely be ruled out.

Their North American Tour ending in December was just announced..
70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018
Cripper-Ne Obliviscaris-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Aborted-Behemoth-Amon Amarth-Insomnium-Havok-BENIGHTED-Meshuggah-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Fallujah-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Decapitated
User

Phoenix

Rank

Ensign

Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:29 pm

Calgary, AB, Canada

by Phoenix » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:05 pm

Evican wrote:Children Of Bodom and Carach Angren ( :cry: ) can most likely be ruled out.

Their North American Tour ending in December was just announced..

Can't really rule bands out just yet unless tours DIRECTLY overlap. Lots of bands finish tours and come back for boat.
Aeternam-†-Amon.Amarth-†-Black.Crown.Initiate-†-ChthoniC-†-Gorod-†-In.Extremo-†-Insomnium-†-In.Vain-†-Korpiklaani-†-Melechesh-†-Mercenary-†-Metsatöll-†-Ne.Obliviscaris-†-Novembre-†-Sabaton-†-Silent.Civilian-†-Soilwork-†-Solstafir-†-Tengger.Calvary-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-
User

metalmaciejmetal

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:27 pm

Mississauga, Ontario

by metalmaciejmetal » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:07 pm

Metallica can't make it this year. Sorry guys
Survivor 2016 and 2017
User

Jaimie38

Rank

Lieutenant

Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:29 pm

Edmonton,Canada

by Jaimie38 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:45 am

Schiesse!!

Accept is out--They are in France and Germany...

Am I ever going to see these guys??

:evil:
6 Time Vet!
Wishlist--Accept,GRIMREAPER!!!,WASP,ArmoredSaint,DioDisciples,Loudness,
DangerousToys,Triumph.Scorpions,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,MorsPrincpiumEst,
Exmortus,TheOrderofChaos For those who are sailing with us in honour
User

bodomdragon

Rank

Ensign

Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:07 am

Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

by bodomdragon » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:10 am

Jaimie38 wrote:Schiesse!!

Accept is out--They are in France and Germany...

Am I ever going to see these guys??

:evil:

Good news is that they play in Barcelona just before I fly to Miami :wank:
Wishlist:
Accept--Aeternam--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Battle.Beast--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Dark.Tranquillity--Devin.Townsend.Project--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--DREAM.EVIL--Dream.Theater--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Epica--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--Freedom.Call--Gamma.Ray--Gloryhammer--Haken--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Masterplan--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--Moonspell--Ne.Obliviscaris--Need--Nightwish--Onslaught--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Pyramaze--Sabaton--Serious.Black--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--Soilwork--Stratovarius--SYMPHONY.X--Teramaze--THRESHOLD--Unisonic--Unleash.the.Archers--Volbeat--VOYAGER--Wintersun--Witherscape

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017: Survivor | 2018: BOOKED
no avatar
User

Bolt_Thrower

Rank

Petty Officer

Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:26 am

by Bolt_Thrower » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:11 am

no avatar
User

Radashar

Rank

Wiper

Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:19 pm

Deerfield Beach, FL

by Radashar » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:34 pm

Got to talk to Sam last night because they hung around after the final show of their tour instead of having to run to the next night. He said probably next year for Dragonforce instead of 2018. I'll have to look forward to them being on what will probably be cruise #3 for me }-)

The guys in Once Human said that they had put in for it and wanted to, so maybe they will get on. Not my style metal, but they put on a great show last night.
2017 - 2292
2018 - 2250
User

bodomdragon

Rank

Ensign

by bodomdragon » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:58 am

This will be a bummer for many... Wintersun are out. Touring Europe with Arch Enemy during the cruise.
Wishlist:
Accept--Aeternam--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Battle.Beast--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Dark.Tranquillity--Devin.Townsend.Project--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--DREAM.EVIL--Dream.Theater--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Epica--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--Freedom.Call--Gamma.Ray--Gloryhammer--Haken--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Masterplan--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--Moonspell--Ne.Obliviscaris--Need--Nightwish--Onslaught--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Pyramaze--Sabaton--Serious.Black--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--Soilwork--Stratovarius--SYMPHONY.X--Teramaze--THRESHOLD--Unisonic--Unleash.the.Archers--Volbeat--VOYAGER--Wintersun--Witherscape

no avatar
User

Mark

Rank

Petty Officer

Wed May 13, 2015 3:39 am

Karlsruhe/Germany

by Mark » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:32 am

Fuck :cry:
Alestorm/Amaranthe/Anneke/Avantasia/Blind Guardian/Civil War/Devin Townsend/Apokalyptische Reiter/Edguy/Ensiferum/Equilibrium/Falconer/Gloryhammer/Grave Digger/Heidevolk/Korpiklaani/Omnium Gatherum/Powerwolf/Rage/Sabaton/Saxon/Therion/Trollfest/Wintersun
no avatar
User

deathmetalpat

Rank

Midshipman

Maryland,USA

by deathmetalpat » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:43 pm

Wow ,what a bummer for people from Stockholm!Arch Enemy-Wintersun-Tribulation and Jinjer is a better line up that the entire boat for me.If another good concert is in Stockholm that week ,I might fly there.
2012-14 Survivor
2015-16 Abandoned Ship
2017 Returned
User

alex_canada

Rank

Ensign

Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:23 pm

Winnipeg

by alex_canada » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:03 pm

Good. I loved Wintersun's first two albums but I'm actively offended by Forest Sessions and couldn't imagine having to sit through any of it live.
3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Blink 182, Chthonic, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Pagan's Mind, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
User

bodomdragon

Rank

Ensign

by bodomdragon » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:57 am

alex_canada wrote:Good. I loved Wintersun's first two albums but I'm actively offended by Forest Sessions and couldn't imagine having to sit through any of it live.

The first song is a masterpiece to me, but the other three are extremely boring. A mix between the old Wintersun and Moonsorrow that simply DID NOT work. Good job scamming everyone who donated money for... that.
Wishlist:

User

Pellaz

Rank

Ensign

Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:36 pm

Georgia, USA

by Pellaz » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:02 am

bodomdragon wrote:
alex_canada wrote:Good. I loved Wintersun's first two albums but I'm actively offended by Forest Sessions and couldn't imagine having to sit through any of it live.

The first song is a masterpiece to me, but the other three are extremely boring. A mix between the old Wintersun and Moonsorrow that simply DID NOT work. Good job scamming everyone who donated money for... that.

BUT THAT SAUNA THO.
2018 Wishlist:
Abbath--Aeternam--Amon.Amarth--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Dark.Tranquility--Dimmu.Borgir--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano
--Eluveitie--Emperor--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Exmortus--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Green.Carnation--Ihsahn--Korpiklaani--Immortal--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--
Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Obscura--Old.Man's.Child--Opeth--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Devin.Townsend.Project--Turisas--Tyr--Vintersorg--Yyrkoon--1349
2015: Survivor
2016: Survivor
2017: Survivor
2018: Booked (1568)
PreviousNext