Locked 5 posts Page 1 of 1
Where can I post band suggestions?
    JezebelGraves138
    Wiper

Where can I post band suggestions?

by JezebelGraves138 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:34 pm

Hello,
    I messaged 70k on facebook suggesting that God Dethroned come back in 2018 and they told me to join the forum and add the suggestions. All I can see is wish lists , would that be the same thing? Also does Andy or anyone actually take suggestions into consideration or is it just more everyone sharing who they wish could play? I joined this forum for the purpose to make suggestions so really hope they get listened to. I will probably stay in the forum cause it seems like lots of great info and ways to meet fellow cruisers :beerhorns:
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

Re: Where can I post band suggestions?

by Phoenix » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:40 pm

Yup, the wishlist thread is the suggestions thread. If you want you can make your own forum post to try and rally other people for your bands (see "Aether Realm or bust!" in the forum thread list), so Andy can see lots of people want it.

And absolutely he takes suggestions! In February a lot of people on the forums made a stink about Aeternam and their new album being awesome. And they got announced in the first ten bands! Almost guaranteed that was because he saw that we all liked them and figured they'd be a solid add.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    JezebelGraves138
    Wiper

by JezebelGraves138 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Wicked thank you!!!! So I would start a post in that forum group you mentioned? This whole forum thing is foreign to me on how to even use haha
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:48 pm

I'd suggest starting by posting your wishlist here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5205&start=240

Just click "post a reply" near the top of the page and post that list of bands. Hopefully someone will notice your excellent taste :P

Feel free to also introduce yourself here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=118

There's a template you can follow in that first post alex_canada made, or you can just wing it. Welcome to the forum fiends! :headbanger:

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:45 pm

Phoenix wrote:And absolutely he takes suggestions! In February a lot of people on the forums made a stink about Aeternam and their new album being awesome. And they got announced in the first ten bands! Almost guaranteed that was because he saw that we all liked them and figured they'd be a solid add.

When I mentioned the support for Aeternam here on the 70K Forum on one of the band's recent FB posts, they replied with something like "Yes, and thank you!"....so it really appears that our support DID make a difference. :beerbang:
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
Locked 5 posts Page 1 of 1