Discuss anything related to 70000TONS OF METAL
User avatar
User

Pellaz

Rank

Ensign

Posts

1018

Joined

Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:36 pm

Location

Georgia, USA

Re: 70K 2018 Rumours and Predictions Thread

by Pellaz » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:40 am

Monmisreal wrote:
Pellaz wrote:
jdch28 wrote:https://www.facebook.com/NeObliviscaris ... 712299898/

"We can't really say yet, but it will be SOON. I'd say stay tuned for an announcement fairly SOON. "

I just love overhyping myself over nothing :lol:


Gotta say, with that phrasing, that does sound kinda promising. :bmhorns:


Get em for 70k and a 2018 PPUSA set! :headbanger:


That....wouldn't be impossible. I know they're on the radar and I offered to sponsor them.
2018 Wishlist:
Abbath--Aeternam--Amon.Amarth--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Dark.Tranquility--Dimmu.Borgir--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano
--Eluveitie--Emperor--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Exmortus--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Green.Carnation--Ihsahn--Korpiklaani--Immortal--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--
Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Obscura--Old.Man's.Child--Opeth--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Devin.Townsend.Project--Turisas--Tyr--Vintersorg--Yyrkoon--1349
2015: Survivor
2016: Survivor
2017: Survivor
2018: Booked (1568)
User avatar
User

Monmisreal

Rank

Lieutenant

Posts

2556

Joined

Tue May 11, 2010 3:09 pm

Location

Palm Harbor, FL

Re: 70K 2018 Rumours and Predictions Thread

by Monmisreal » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:09 pm

Pellaz wrote:That....wouldn't be impossible. I know they're on the radar and I offered to sponsor them.


I will now hold you personally responsible for getting them! Beats the hell out of that impending LaBrie headlining set...
User avatar
User

Pellaz

Rank

Ensign

Posts

1018

Joined

Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:36 pm

Location

Georgia, USA

Re: 70K 2018 Rumours and Predictions Thread

by Pellaz » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:05 am

Monmisreal wrote:
Pellaz wrote:That....wouldn't be impossible. I know they're on the radar and I offered to sponsor them.


I will now hold you personally responsible for getting them! Beats the hell out of that impending LaBrie headlining set...


:lol: :lol:
2018 Wishlist:
Abbath--Aeternam--Amon.Amarth--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Dark.Tranquility--Dimmu.Borgir--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano
--Eluveitie--Emperor--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Exmortus--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Green.Carnation--Ihsahn--Korpiklaani--Immortal--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--
Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Obscura--Old.Man's.Child--Opeth--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Devin.Townsend.Project--Turisas--Tyr--Vintersorg--Yyrkoon--1349
2015: Survivor
2016: Survivor
2017: Survivor
2018: Booked (1568)
User avatar
User

jdch28

Rank

Oiler

Posts

48

Joined

Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:26 am

Location

Costa Rica

Re: 70K 2018 Rumours and Predictions Thread

by jdch28 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:08 am

Welp, NeO just announced US+Canada tour.... In November.

https://www.facebook.com/NeObliviscaris ... 0670474898
2017 Survivor (9361)
2018 Booked (2618)
User avatar
User

captaingabbeh

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Posts

327

Joined

Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:07 pm

Location

Calgary, Canada

Re: 70K 2018 Rumours and Predictions Thread

by captaingabbeh » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:11 am

jdch28 wrote:Welp, NeO just announced US+Canada tour.... In November.

https://www.facebook.com/NeObliviscaris ... 0670474898


There's nothing stopping them from flying over twice... other than the literal boatload of cash required to pay for flights from Australia to NA :(.

2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 BOOKED!!

Want:
NeO-Chthonic-Heidevolk-Sabaton--Powerwolf-Kreator-Finntroll-Nightwish-Myrath-Thunderstone-TheAgonist-Skindred-Satyricon-Hypocrisy-Epica-Starkill-Crossfaith-Zeal&Ardor-Meshuggah-Septicflesh-Aeternam-Demons&Wizards-3TEETH
User avatar
User

Phoenix

Rank

Ensign

Posts

1193

Joined

Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:29 pm

Location

Calgary, AB, Canada

Re: 70K 2018 Rumours and Predictions Thread

by Phoenix » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:59 am

captaingabbeh wrote:
jdch28 wrote:Welp, NeO just announced US+Canada tour.... In November.

https://www.facebook.com/NeObliviscaris ... 0670474898


There's nothing stopping them from flying over twice... other than the literal boatload of cash required to pay for flights from Australia to NA :(.

Eh. I don't know about you guys, but I'd MUCH rather see them play a full 90 minute set at a show in my town than a 45, maybe 60 minute set on the boat where the acoustics aren't guaranteed to be as good. And for those not in the US or Canada, hopefully they'll tour your area soon.
Aeternam-†-Amon.Amarth-†-Black.Crown.Initiate-†-ChthoniC-†-Gorod-†-In.Extremo-†-Insomnium-†-In.Vain-†-Korpiklaani-†-Melechesh-†-Mercenary-†-Metsatöll-†-Ne.Obliviscaris-†-Novembre-†-Sabaton-†-Silent.Civilian-†-Soilwork-†-Solstafir-†-Tengger.Calvary-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-
User avatar
User

jdch28

Rank

Oiler

Posts

48

Joined

Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:26 am

Location

Costa Rica

Re: 70K 2018 Rumours and Predictions Thread

by jdch28 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:07 am

Phoenix wrote:Eh. I don't know about you guys, but I'd MUCH rather see them play a full 90 minute set at a show in my town than a 45, maybe 60 minute set on the boat where the acoustics aren't guaranteed to be as good. And for those not in the US or Canada, hopefully they'll tour your area soon.


I completely agree with you, but I was hoping to catch them onbroad; I really doubt I'll get to see them here in Costa Rica haha
2017 Survivor (9361)
2018 Booked (2618)
User avatar
User

Phoenix

Rank

Ensign

Posts

1193

Joined

Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:29 pm

Location

Calgary, AB, Canada

Re: 70K 2018 Rumours and Predictions Thread

by Phoenix » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:09 am

jdch28 wrote:I completely agree with you, but I was hoping to catch them onbroad; I really doubt I'll get to see them here in Costa Rica haha

Oh totally. I know how it feels, so many times a band comes to "Toronto" and calls it a "Canada tour" *coughEpicacough*.
Aeternam-†-Amon.Amarth-†-Black.Crown.Initiate-†-ChthoniC-†-Gorod-†-In.Extremo-†-Insomnium-†-In.Vain-†-Korpiklaani-†-Melechesh-†-Mercenary-†-Metsatöll-†-Ne.Obliviscaris-†-Novembre-†-Sabaton-†-Silent.Civilian-†-Soilwork-†-Solstafir-†-Tengger.Calvary-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-
User avatar
User

Pellaz

Rank

Ensign

Posts

1018

Joined

Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:36 pm

Location

Georgia, USA

Re: 70K 2018 Rumours and Predictions Thread

by Pellaz » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:05 pm

Phoenix wrote:
captaingabbeh wrote:
jdch28 wrote:Welp, NeO just announced US+Canada tour.... In November.

https://www.facebook.com/NeObliviscaris ... 0670474898


There's nothing stopping them from flying over twice... other than the literal boatload of cash required to pay for flights from Australia to NA :(.

Eh. I don't know about you guys, but I'd MUCH rather see them play a full 90 minute set at a show in my town than a 45, maybe 60 minute set on the boat where the acoustics aren't guaranteed to be as good. And for those not in the US or Canada, hopefully they'll tour your area soon.


Or, y'know, maybe both. 70K and on the tour. :lol:
2018 Wishlist:
Abbath--Aeternam--Amon.Amarth--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Dark.Tranquility--Dimmu.Borgir--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano
--Eluveitie--Emperor--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Exmortus--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Green.Carnation--Ihsahn--Korpiklaani--Immortal--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--
Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Obscura--Old.Man's.Child--Opeth--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Devin.Townsend.Project--Turisas--Tyr--Vintersorg--Yyrkoon--1349
2015: Survivor
2016: Survivor
2017: Survivor
2018: Booked (1568)
User avatar
User

Ti7aNiC

Rank

Oiler

Posts

13

Joined

Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:03 pm

Location

Pickering, ON, Canada

Re: 70K 2018 Rumours and Predictions Thread

by Ti7aNiC » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:12 am

Pellaz wrote:
Phoenix wrote:
captaingabbeh wrote:Eh. I don't know about you guys, but I'd MUCH rather see them play a full 90 minute set at a show in my town than a 45, maybe 60 minute set on the boat where the acoustics aren't guaranteed to be as good. And for those not in the US or Canada, hopefully they'll tour your area soon.


Or, y'know, maybe both. 70K and on the tour. :lol:



Yeah - both. I mean, if you like the band enough and catch both their 70K sets, and they vary their setlist, you're going to catch almost a full 90-minute show's worth anyway. Plus the whole added boat bonus of (a) being able to get front-row/extremely close no matter what, and (b) having the opportunity to meet the band and have a beer with them. Personally, for those reasons, I think I'd rather a band on the boat than catch them on tour. But in the case of NeO, I'll go with both tour and boat.

...and somehow they aren't playing a Toronto date, so I'm going to drive to Ottawa or Montreal to catch them. We're spoiled here in the GTA so I'm not going to complain.
Survivor:
70K 2016 & 70K 2017; looking for gold in 2018!

2018 Wishlist:
AmonAmarth-/-Behemoth-/-Be'Lakor-/-DevinTownsend-/-GoatWhore-/-Gojira-/-Insomnium-/-JudasPriest-/-Kataklysm-/-Khôrada-/-Mgla-/-NeObliviscaris-/-Opeth-/-Persefone-/-Pillorian-/-ProtestTheHero-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Satyricon-/-Stratovarius-/-Týr-/-Thrawsunblat-/-Vesperia-/-Wolfheart

C A P E   B R E T O N
C A N A D A

You'll find me in the moshtub.
User avatar
User

Razor Ramon

Rank

Midshipman

Posts

687

Joined

Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:46 pm

Location

Philadelphia, PA

Re: 70K 2018 Rumours and Predictions Thread

by Razor Ramon » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:17 pm

Lacuna Coil told me they have a gap in their schedule and would like a call from Andy.
70000 Tons 2018 ROOM 8355
Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Borknagar-/-Liv-Kristine-/-October-Tide-/-Within-Temptation-/-In-Mourning-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Bloodbath-/-Paradise-Lost-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole-/-Wolfheart-/-Virgin-Black-/-Antimatter-/-Nightwish-/-Arkan--/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Tristania-/-Autumnal-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/--/-Thurisaz-/-Swallow-The-Sun-/-Benighted-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Beseech-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Asphyx-/-Naglfar-/--Ulver-/-Ahab-/-To-Cast-A-Shadow-/-Wintersun-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Bilocate-/-Evocation-/-Wine-From-Tears-/-Hanging-Garden-/-In-Vain-/-In-Slumber-/-Tyranny-/-The-Foreshadowing-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Saturnus-/-Noumena-/-Feridea-/-Ne-Obliviscaris-/-Green-Carnation-/-Blackthorn-/-Ajattara-/-Coldworld-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Silent-Stream-Of-Godless-Elegy-/-Thyrfing-/-Inactive-Messiah-/-Centinex-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Arcturus-/-Darkwell-/-Process-Of-Guilt-/-Dark-Fortress
My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
User avatar
User

Pellaz

Rank

Ensign

Posts

1018

Joined

Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:36 pm

Location

Georgia, USA

Re: 70K 2018 Rumours and Predictions Thread

by Pellaz » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:08 pm

Razor Ramon wrote:Lacuna Coil told me they have a gap in their schedule and would like a call from Andy.


<points at a phone> "Christina, you've got fingers, too." :lol:
2018 Wishlist:
Abbath--Aeternam--Amon.Amarth--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Dark.Tranquility--Dimmu.Borgir--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano
--Eluveitie--Emperor--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Exmortus--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Green.Carnation--Ihsahn--Korpiklaani--Immortal--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--
Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Obscura--Old.Man's.Child--Opeth--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Devin.Townsend.Project--Turisas--Tyr--Vintersorg--Yyrkoon--1349
2015: Survivor
2016: Survivor
2017: Survivor
2018: Booked (1568)
User avatar
User

Razor Ramon

Rank

Midshipman

Posts

687

Joined

Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:46 pm

Location

Philadelphia, PA

Re: 70K 2018 Rumours and Predictions Thread

by Razor Ramon » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:10 pm

Pellaz wrote:
Razor Ramon wrote:Lacuna Coil told me they have a gap in their schedule and would like a call from Andy.


<points at a phone> "Christina, you've got fingers, too." :lol:


Is that how it works? They can just call and request a spot?
70000 Tons 2018 ROOM 8355
Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Borknagar-/-Liv-Kristine-/-October-Tide-/-Within-Temptation-/-In-Mourning-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Bloodbath-/-Paradise-Lost-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole-/-Wolfheart-/-Virgin-Black-/-Antimatter-/-Nightwish-/-Arkan--/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Tristania-/-Autumnal-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/--/-Thurisaz-/-Swallow-The-Sun-/-Benighted-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Beseech-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Asphyx-/-Naglfar-/--Ulver-/-Ahab-/-To-Cast-A-Shadow-/-Wintersun-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Bilocate-/-Evocation-/-Wine-From-Tears-/-Hanging-Garden-/-In-Vain-/-In-Slumber-/-Tyranny-/-The-Foreshadowing-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Saturnus-/-Noumena-/-Feridea-/-Ne-Obliviscaris-/-Green-Carnation-/-Blackthorn-/-Ajattara-/-Coldworld-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Silent-Stream-Of-Godless-Elegy-/-Thyrfing-/-Inactive-Messiah-/-Centinex-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Arcturus-/-Darkwell-/-Process-Of-Guilt-/-Dark-Fortress
My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
User avatar
User

Pellaz

Rank

Ensign

Posts

1018

Joined

Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:36 pm

Location

Georgia, USA

Re: 70K 2018 Rumours and Predictions Thread

by Pellaz » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:48 am

Razor Ramon wrote:
Pellaz wrote:
Razor Ramon wrote:Lacuna Coil told me they have a gap in their schedule and would like a call from Andy.


<points at a phone> "Christina, you've got fingers, too." :lol:


Is that how it works? They can just call and request a spot?


Ehh, probably not. It might be Andy's special mind-control powers. :lol:
2018 Wishlist:
Abbath--Aeternam--Amon.Amarth--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Dark.Tranquility--Dimmu.Borgir--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano
--Eluveitie--Emperor--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Exmortus--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Green.Carnation--Ihsahn--Korpiklaani--Immortal--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--
Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Obscura--Old.Man's.Child--Opeth--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Devin.Townsend.Project--Turisas--Tyr--Vintersorg--Yyrkoon--1349
2015: Survivor
2016: Survivor
2017: Survivor
2018: Booked (1568)
no avatar
User

deathmetalpat

Rank

Midshipman

Posts

994

Joined

Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:38 pm

Location

Maryland,USA

Re: 70K 2018 Rumours and Predictions Thread

by deathmetalpat » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:38 am

2 pm Irma National Hurricane Center
"The combination of a life-threatening storm surge and large breaking
waves will raise water levels ABOVE NORMAL TIDE LEVELS by the
following amounts within the hurricane warning area near and to the
north of the center of Irma. Near the coast, the surge will be
accompanied by large and destructive waves.

Turks and Caicos Islands...15 to 20 ft
Southeastern and central Bahamas...15 to 20 ft
Northwestern Bahamas...5 to 10 ft
Northern coast of the Dominican Republic...3 to 5 ft
Northern coast of Haiti and the Gulf of Gonave...1 to 3 ft
Northern coast of Cuba in the warning area...5 to 10 ft"
In about 5 hours you are going to need a new port.
My wishlist 2018 -All the bands in 70k rotation that I don't care about.
2012-14 Survivor
2015-16 Abandoned Ship
2017 Returned
2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
User avatar
User

captaingabbeh

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Posts

327

Joined

Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:07 pm

Location

Calgary, Canada

Re: 70K 2018 Rumours and Predictions Thread

by captaingabbeh » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:00 pm

deathmetalpat wrote:2 pm Irma National Hurricane Center
"The combination of a life-threatening storm surge and large breaking
waves will raise water levels ABOVE NORMAL TIDE LEVELS by the
following amounts within the hurricane warning area near and to the
north of the center of Irma. Near the coast, the surge will be
accompanied by large and destructive waves.

Turks and Caicos Islands...15 to 20 ft
Southeastern and central Bahamas...15 to 20 ft
Northwestern Bahamas...5 to 10 ft
Northern coast of the Dominican Republic...3 to 5 ft
Northern coast of Haiti and the Gulf of Gonave...1 to 3 ft
Northern coast of Cuba in the warning area...5 to 10 ft"
In about 5 hours you are going to need a new port.


It will be interesting to see how much effect Irma has on 70k plans. My impression after 3 cruises is that RC maintains a lot of the port infrastructure that the boat docks at. I could be totally wrong but I'd imagine that even if the port takes heavy damage, it will probably be rebuilt much faster than the surrounding area, possibly even fast enough that the boat can stop as scheduled.

2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 BOOKED!!

Want:
NeO-Chthonic-Heidevolk-Sabaton--Powerwolf-Kreator-Finntroll-Nightwish-Myrath-Thunderstone-TheAgonist-Skindred-Satyricon-Hypocrisy-Epica-Starkill-Crossfaith-Zeal&Ardor-Meshuggah-Septicflesh-Aeternam-Demons&Wizards-3TEETH
no avatar
User

deathmetalpat

Rank

Midshipman

Posts

994

Joined

Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:38 pm

Location

Maryland,USA

Re: 70K 2018 Rumours and Predictions Thread

by deathmetalpat » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:12 pm

captaingabbeh wrote:
deathmetalpat wrote:2 pm Irma National Hurricane Center
"The combination of a life-threatening storm surge and large breaking
waves will raise water levels ABOVE NORMAL TIDE LEVELS by the
following amounts within the hurricane warning area near and to the
north of the center of Irma. Near the coast, the surge will be
accompanied by large and destructive waves.

Turks and Caicos Islands...15 to 20 ft
Southeastern and central Bahamas...15 to 20 ft
Northwestern Bahamas...5 to 10 ft
Northern coast of the Dominican Republic...3 to 5 ft
Northern coast of Haiti and the Gulf of Gonave...1 to 3 ft
Northern coast of Cuba in the warning area...5 to 10 ft"
In about 5 hours you are going to need a new port.


It will be interesting to see how much effect Irma has on 70k plans. My impression after 3 cruises is that RC maintains a lot of the port infrastructure that the boat docks at. I could be totally wrong but I'd imagine that even if the port takes heavy damage, it will probably be rebuilt much faster than the surrounding area, possibly even fast enough that the boat can stop as scheduled.

So it appears that the hurricane went a bit south but hard to tell if enough.That pier would need to survive and they had to build that to survive a hit like this.If that is destroyed,no way to fix quickly.The weather station went out ,can't get storm surge data.
My wishlist 2018 -All the bands in 70k rotation that I don't care about.
2012-14 Survivor
2015-16 Abandoned Ship
2017 Returned
2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
User avatar
User

captaingabbeh

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Posts

327

Joined

Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:07 pm

Location

Calgary, Canada

Re: 70K 2018 Rumours and Predictions Thread

by captaingabbeh » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:26 am

deathmetalpat wrote:
captaingabbeh wrote:
deathmetalpat wrote:2 pm Irma National Hurricane Center
"The combination of a life-threatening storm surge and large breaking
waves will raise water levels ABOVE NORMAL TIDE LEVELS by the
following amounts within the hurricane warning area near and to the
north of the center of Irma. Near the coast, the surge will be
accompanied by large and destructive waves.

Turks and Caicos Islands...15 to 20 ft
Southeastern and central Bahamas...15 to 20 ft
Northwestern Bahamas...5 to 10 ft
Northern coast of the Dominican Republic...3 to 5 ft
Northern coast of Haiti and the Gulf of Gonave...1 to 3 ft
Northern coast of Cuba in the warning area...5 to 10 ft"
In about 5 hours you are going to need a new port.


It will be interesting to see how much effect Irma has on 70k plans. My impression after 3 cruises is that RC maintains a lot of the port infrastructure that the boat docks at. I could be totally wrong but I'd imagine that even if the port takes heavy damage, it will probably be rebuilt much faster than the surrounding area, possibly even fast enough that the boat can stop as scheduled.

So it appears that the hurricane went a bit south but hard to tell if enough.That pier would need to survive and they had to build that to survive a hit like this.If that is destroyed,no way to fix quickly.The weather station went out ,can't get storm surge data.


Damn. Well, if the latest forecasts are accurate, the fate of Port Everglades and the Clevelander might be a concern as well...

2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 BOOKED!!

Want:
NeO-Chthonic-Heidevolk-Sabaton--Powerwolf-Kreator-Finntroll-Nightwish-Myrath-Thunderstone-TheAgonist-Skindred-Satyricon-Hypocrisy-Epica-Starkill-Crossfaith-Zeal&Ardor-Meshuggah-Septicflesh-Aeternam-Demons&Wizards-3TEETH
no avatar
User

deathmetalpat

Rank

Midshipman

Posts

994

Joined

Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:38 pm

Location

Maryland,USA

Re: 70K 2018 Rumours and Predictions Thread

by deathmetalpat » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:31 am

Little bit of hype going on with Irma now,mainly because a Cat. 3 Hurricane or stronger hasn't hit Florida since 2005.This is the longest stretch in the last 100 years and Florida probably has millions of people who never experienced a hurricane.It looks like it will hit the actual Everglades,nobody lives there and hurricanes die there.
My wishlist 2018 -All the bands in 70k rotation that I don't care about.
2012-14 Survivor
2015-16 Abandoned Ship
2017 Returned
2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
User avatar
User

captaingabbeh

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Posts

327

Joined

Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:07 pm

Location

Calgary, Canada

Re: 70K 2018 Rumours and Predictions Thread

by captaingabbeh » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:57 pm

deathmetalpat wrote:Little bit of hype going on with Irma now,mainly because a Cat. 3 Hurricane or stronger hasn't hit Florida since 2005.This is the longest stretch in the last 100 years and Florida probably has millions of people who never experienced a hurricane.It looks like it will hit the actual Everglades,nobody lives there and hurricanes die there.


My dude, I hope you're right. A really good friend of mine lives in Tampa. I'm sure he'll be fine but at the same time I'm worried for him and everyone else.

2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 BOOKED!!

Want:
NeO-Chthonic-Heidevolk-Sabaton--Powerwolf-Kreator-Finntroll-Nightwish-Myrath-Thunderstone-TheAgonist-Skindred-Satyricon-Hypocrisy-Epica-Starkill-Crossfaith-Zeal&Ardor-Meshuggah-Septicflesh-Aeternam-Demons&Wizards-3TEETH
User avatar
User

Razor Ramon

Rank

Midshipman

Posts

687

Joined

Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:46 pm

Location

Philadelphia, PA

Re: 70K 2018 Rumours and Predictions Thread

by Razor Ramon » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:20 pm

In Mourning want on this cruise badly, they are going to reach out to 70K themselves. Fuck I hope they get booked!
70000 Tons 2018 ROOM 8355
Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Borknagar-/-Liv-Kristine-/-October-Tide-/-Within-Temptation-/-In-Mourning-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Bloodbath-/-Paradise-Lost-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole-/-Wolfheart-/-Virgin-Black-/-Antimatter-/-Nightwish-/-Arkan--/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Tristania-/-Autumnal-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/--/-Thurisaz-/-Swallow-The-Sun-/-Benighted-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Beseech-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Asphyx-/-Naglfar-/--Ulver-/-Ahab-/-To-Cast-A-Shadow-/-Wintersun-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Bilocate-/-Evocation-/-Wine-From-Tears-/-Hanging-Garden-/-In-Vain-/-In-Slumber-/-Tyranny-/-The-Foreshadowing-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Saturnus-/-Noumena-/-Feridea-/-Ne-Obliviscaris-/-Green-Carnation-/-Blackthorn-/-Ajattara-/-Coldworld-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Silent-Stream-Of-Godless-Elegy-/-Thyrfing-/-Inactive-Messiah-/-Centinex-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Arcturus-/-Darkwell-/-Process-Of-Guilt-/-Dark-Fortress
My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
no avatar
User

deathmetalpat

Rank

Midshipman

Posts

994

Joined

Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:38 pm

Location

Maryland,USA

Re: 70K 2018 Rumours and Predictions Thread

by deathmetalpat » Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:20 am

captaingabbeh wrote:
deathmetalpat wrote:Little bit of hype going on with Irma now,mainly because a Cat. 3 Hurricane or stronger hasn't hit Florida since 2005.This is the longest stretch in the last 100 years and Florida probably has millions of people who never experienced a hurricane.It looks like it will hit the actual Everglades,nobody lives there and hurricanes die there.


My dude, I hope you're right. A really good friend of mine lives in Tampa. I'm sure he'll be fine but at the same time I'm worried for him and everyone else.

Well Miami looks safe now and it hit Cuba to weaken it but from Marco Island to Clearwater is in the bullseye.Biggest problem is water being pushed into the bays and fact no hurricane has hit there in 12 years.Like having a car in a garage for 12 years then going to a drag race ,something is going to break.
My wishlist 2018 -All the bands in 70k rotation that I don't care about.
2012-14 Survivor
2015-16 Abandoned Ship
2017 Returned
2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
User avatar
User

Phoenix

Rank

Ensign

Posts

1193

Joined

Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:29 pm

Location

Calgary, AB, Canada

Re: 70K 2018 Rumours and Predictions Thread

by Phoenix » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:44 am

Razor Ramon wrote:In Mourning want on this cruise badly, they are going to reach out to 70K themselves. Fuck I hope they get booked!


Seconded. Can I also just reiterate that I'd move heaven and earth to be there if In Vain were booked?
Aeternam-†-Amon.Amarth-†-Black.Crown.Initiate-†-ChthoniC-†-Gorod-†-In.Extremo-†-Insomnium-†-In.Vain-†-Korpiklaani-†-Melechesh-†-Mercenary-†-Metsatöll-†-Ne.Obliviscaris-†-Novembre-†-Sabaton-†-Silent.Civilian-†-Soilwork-†-Solstafir-†-Tengger.Calvary-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-
User avatar
User

Pellaz

Rank

Ensign

Posts

1018

Joined

Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:36 pm

Location

Georgia, USA

Re: 70K 2018 Rumours and Predictions Thread

by Pellaz » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:31 am

captaingabbeh wrote:It will be interesting to see how much effect Irma has on 70k plans. My impression after 3 cruises is that RC maintains a lot of the port infrastructure that the boat docks at. I could be totally wrong but I'd imagine that even if the port takes heavy damage, it will probably be rebuilt much faster than the surrounding area, possibly even fast enough that the boat can stop as scheduled.


Carnival PLC built the port at Grand Turk and would be largely responsible for rebuilding it, not Royal Caribbean. Both cruise lines have scheduled port visits in the Caribbean to provide humanitarian aid and some ships are hovering out of the storm's way waiting to return.

Last I heard regarding Grand Turk was that there was considerable structural damage but, thankfully, no loss of life.
2018 Wishlist:
Abbath--Aeternam--Amon.Amarth--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Dark.Tranquility--Dimmu.Borgir--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano
--Eluveitie--Emperor--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Exmortus--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Green.Carnation--Ihsahn--Korpiklaani--Immortal--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--
Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Obscura--Old.Man's.Child--Opeth--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Devin.Townsend.Project--Turisas--Tyr--Vintersorg--Yyrkoon--1349
2015: Survivor
2016: Survivor
2017: Survivor
2018: Booked (1568)
User avatar
User

captaingabbeh

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Posts

327

Joined

Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:07 pm

Location

Calgary, Canada

Re: 70K 2018 Rumours and Predictions Thread

by captaingabbeh » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:10 pm

Pellaz wrote:
captaingabbeh wrote:It will be interesting to see how much effect Irma has on 70k plans. My impression after 3 cruises is that RC maintains a lot of the port infrastructure that the boat docks at. I could be totally wrong but I'd imagine that even if the port takes heavy damage, it will probably be rebuilt much faster than the surrounding area, possibly even fast enough that the boat can stop as scheduled.


Carnival PLC built the port at Grand Turk and would be largely responsible for rebuilding it, not Royal Caribbean. Both cruise lines have scheduled port visits in the Caribbean to provide humanitarian aid and some ships are hovering out of the storm's way waiting to return.

Last I heard regarding Grand Turk was that there was considerable structural damage but, thankfully, no loss of life.



https://www.cruisehive.com/grand-turk-cruise-port-back-open-hurricane-irma/20072

Apparently Grand Turk's port is back open already

2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 BOOKED!!

Want:
NeO-Chthonic-Heidevolk-Sabaton--Powerwolf-Kreator-Finntroll-Nightwish-Myrath-Thunderstone-TheAgonist-Skindred-Satyricon-Hypocrisy-Epica-Starkill-Crossfaith-Zeal&Ardor-Meshuggah-Septicflesh-Aeternam-Demons&Wizards-3TEETH
no avatar
User

deathmetalpat

Rank

Midshipman

Posts

994

Joined

Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:38 pm

Location

Maryland,USA

Re: 70K 2018 Rumours and Predictions Thread

by deathmetalpat » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:49 pm

captaingabbeh wrote:

https://www.cruisehive.com/grand-turk-cruise-port-back-open-hurricane-irma/20072

Apparently Grand Turk's port is back open already

It should be up and running at some level but this is like asking a pimp if his prostitute is clean right now :lol: :lol: ,more bullshit in the travel industry than any other industry .End of the story represents reality more
"It isn’t clear when cruise ships could resume calls to Grand Turk but we expect it will be a while yet. The island needs to get back on its feet and restore services. There have been wide spread power outages, damaged buildings and more. Carnival is delivering much-needed supplies to the popular cruise destination"
My wishlist 2018 -All the bands in 70k rotation that I don't care about.
2012-14 Survivor
2015-16 Abandoned Ship
2017 Returned
2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
User avatar
User

captaingabbeh

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Posts

327

Joined

Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:07 pm

Location

Calgary, Canada

Re: 70K 2018 Rumours and Predictions Thread

by captaingabbeh » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:27 am

deathmetalpat wrote:
captaingabbeh wrote:

https://www.cruisehive.com/grand-turk-cruise-port-back-open-hurricane-irma/20072

Apparently Grand Turk's port is back open already

It should be up and running at some level but this is like asking a pimp if his prostitute is clean right now :lol: :lol: ,more bullshit in the travel industry than any other industry .End of the story represents reality more
"It isn’t clear when cruise ships could resume calls to Grand Turk but we expect it will be a while yet. The island needs to get back on its feet and restore services. There have been wide spread power outages, damaged buildings and more. Carnival is delivering much-needed supplies to the popular cruise destination"



The cruise is four months away... if they can get a ship in there it would seem odd if they can't resume calls by then.

2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 BOOKED!!

Want:
NeO-Chthonic-Heidevolk-Sabaton--Powerwolf-Kreator-Finntroll-Nightwish-Myrath-Thunderstone-TheAgonist-Skindred-Satyricon-Hypocrisy-Epica-Starkill-Crossfaith-Zeal&Ardor-Meshuggah-Septicflesh-Aeternam-Demons&Wizards-3TEETH
User avatar
User

Pellaz

Rank

Ensign

Posts

1018

Joined

Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:36 pm

Location

Georgia, USA

Re: 70K 2018 Rumours and Predictions Thread

by Pellaz » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:55 pm

captaingabbeh wrote:
deathmetalpat wrote:It should be up and running at some level but this is like asking a pimp if his prostitute is clean right now :lol: :lol: ,more bullshit in the travel industry than any other industry .End of the story represents reality more
"It isn’t clear when cruise ships could resume calls to Grand Turk but we expect it will be a while yet. The island needs to get back on its feet and restore services. There have been wide spread power outages, damaged buildings and more. Carnival is delivering much-needed supplies to the popular cruise destination"



The cruise is four months away... if they can get a ship in there it would seem odd if they can't resume calls by then.


According to posts on Cruise Critic, Carnival will resume port-visits to Grand Turk within a few weeks. I understand that the structures near the pier sustained minimal damage -- they are largely reinforced concrete -- but places like Jack's Shack have sustained significant damage. Hope they can rebuild quickly; I really like those people.
Assuming we make it there in February, it will be my fifth time at Grand Turk. :headbanger:

The island heavily depends on cruise revenue -- its population is only about 4,500, so when a cruise ship docks the population effectively doubles -- so getting cruise operations restored is a HUGE priority.
2018 Wishlist:
Abbath--Aeternam--Amon.Amarth--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Dark.Tranquility--Dimmu.Borgir--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano
--Eluveitie--Emperor--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Exmortus--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Green.Carnation--Ihsahn--Korpiklaani--Immortal--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--
Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Obscura--Old.Man's.Child--Opeth--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Devin.Townsend.Project--Turisas--Tyr--Vintersorg--Yyrkoon--1349
2015: Survivor
2016: Survivor
2017: Survivor
2018: Booked (1568)
User avatar
User

Castroh

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Posts

475

Joined

Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:42 pm

Location

Chicago, IL

Re: 70K 2018 Rumours and Predictions Thread

by Castroh » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:57 am

Castroh wrote:Back in March, 70K asked who was on our wishlist via Twitter. I responded with Die Apokalyptischen Reiter, and the band replied with "Stay Tuned." So they are a possibility for 2018. :D


Looks like I was right!
2012 - 2017 Survivor
2018 - Yup!
Wishlist: To party with my metal family once a year!
User avatar
User

Phoenix

Rank

Ensign

Posts

1193

Joined

Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:29 pm

Location

Calgary, AB, Canada

Re: 70K 2018 Rumours and Predictions Thread

by Phoenix » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:50 am

70k went out of their way to like my Wardruna and Sabaton comments last night. So... You know. :roll:
Aeternam-†-Amon.Amarth-†-Black.Crown.Initiate-†-ChthoniC-†-Gorod-†-In.Extremo-†-Insomnium-†-In.Vain-†-Korpiklaani-†-Melechesh-†-Mercenary-†-Metsatöll-†-Ne.Obliviscaris-†-Novembre-†-Sabaton-†-Silent.Civilian-†-Soilwork-†-Solstafir-†-Tengger.Calvary-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-
User avatar
User

mbob

Rank

Petty Officer

Posts

212

Joined

Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:17 pm

Location

Montgomery, Texas

Re: 70K 2018 Rumours and Predictions Thread

by mbob » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:08 am

They liked an old Savatage comment of mine from awhile back last night too!


Phoenix wrote:70k went out of their way to like my Wardruna and Sabaton comments last night. So... You know. :roll:
2015 - Survivor...Finally! (8320)
2016 - Survivor (2292)
2017 - Survivor (9618)
2018 - 9678!

Please...Accept-|-Alestorm-|-Amon.Amarth-|-Ancient.Bards-|-Apocalyptica-|-Arkona-|-Astral.Doors-|-Atlas.Pain-|-Avantasia-|-Behemoth-|-Blind.Guardian-|-Borknagar-|-Brymir-|-Cain's.Offering-|-Children.of.Bodom-|-Civil.War-|-Crimfall-|-Delain-|-Demons.and.Wizards-|-DragonForce-|-Dragonland-|-Dragony-|-Doro-|-Edguy-|-Eluveitie-|-Ensiferum-|-Epica-|-Ex.Deo-|-Exodus-|-Falconer-|-Firewind-|-Freedom.Call-|-GammaRay-|-Gloryhammer-|-Hammerfall-|-Heathen.Foray-|-Helloween-|-Helstar-|-Holy.Grail-|-Iced.Earth-|-In.Flames-|-In.Extremo-|-Korpiklaani-|-Lacuna.Coil-|-Lizzy.Borden-|-Manowar-|-Metal.Church-|-Nightwish-|-Nothgard-|-Powerwolf-|-Pretty.Maids-|-Primal.Fear-|-Rage-|-Refuge-|-Rhaposody-|-Running.Wild-|-Sabaton-|-Savatage-|-Saxon-|-Serious.Black-|-Sonata.Arctica-|-Stratovarius-|-Svbway.To.Sally-|-Turisas-|-Twilight.Force-|-Tyr-|-U.D.O.-|-Unisonic-|-Van.Canto-|-Venom-|-Wintersun
User avatar
User

Jaimie38

Rank

Lieutenant

Posts

2021

Joined

Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:29 pm

Location

Edmonton,Canada

Re: 70K 2018 Rumours and Predictions Thread

by Jaimie38 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:01 pm

I would love to see Savatage!
6 Time Vet!
Wishlist--Accept,GRIMREAPER!!!,WASP,ArmoredSaint,DioDisciples,Loudness,
DangerousToys,Triumph.Scorpions,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,MorsPrincpiumEst,
Exmortus,TheOrderofChaos For those who are sailing with us in honour
User avatar
User

Jimbo2392

Rank

Petty Officer

Posts

173

Joined

Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:16 am

Location

Los Angeles CA

Re: 70K 2018 Rumours and Predictions Thread

by Jimbo2392 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:06 pm

VADER

Why? Well Kreator (who alredy got announced are touring with Vader up to January 28 2018 so why not get Vader on the boat too)
'15 7598
'16 7455
'17 Skip
'18 3612
User avatar
User

Jotunheimr

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Posts

593

Joined

Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:54 pm

Location

Reno, Nevada

Re: 70K 2018 Rumours and Predictions Thread

by Jotunheimr » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:49 am

Jaimie38 wrote:I would love to see Savatage!


+1
2015: 6511
2016: 7455
2018: Sooooooon

Trans-SiberianOrchestra-/-Savatage-/-JonOliva'sPain-/-CircleIICircle-/-Sabaton-/-Nightwish-/-Wintersun-/-Ensiferum-/-Turisas-/-Korpiklaani-/-Eluveitie-/-Arkona-/-InExtremo-/-Finntroll-/-Tyr-/-Heidevolk-/-Alestorm-/-AdornedBrood-/-Thyrfing-/-Skyforger-/-Primordial-/-Waylander-/-Metsatoll-/-Elvenking-/-Wilderun-/-RiotV-/-YngwieJMalmsteen-/-Ayreon-/-IcedEarth-/-BlindGuardian-/-GammaRay-/-Firewind-/-Dragonforce-/-Rhapsody-/-Stratovarius-/-Hammerfall-/-Delain-/-Blackmore'sNight-/-Spellblast-/-Watain-/-CarachAngren-/-ChildrenOfBodom-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Borknagar-/-Varg-/-Solstafir-/-Isengard-/-Kampfar-/-Kreator-/-Voivod-/-Exodus-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-Behemoth-/-MunicipalWaste-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-CarpathianForest-/-BlackMessiah-/-LostSociety-/-RottingChrist-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Ulver-/-Arcturus-/-Melechesh-/-Necrophagist-/-Be'lakor-/-Bloodbath-/-Gorguts-/-Krisiun-/-Septicflesh-/-Fallujah-/-Starkill-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Dååth
User avatar
User

JoAnnamayhem

Rank

Oiler

Posts

25

Joined

Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:01 pm

Location

Long Island, New York

Re: 70K 2018 Rumours and Predictions Thread

by JoAnnamayhem » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:20 am

VADER

Why? Well Kreator (who alredy got announced are touring with Vader up to January 28 2018 so why not get Vader on the boat too)


Solid point, I agree
2018 - Booked and ready for my first cruise
User avatar
User

captaingabbeh

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Posts

327

Joined

Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:07 pm

Location

Calgary, Canada

Re: 70K 2018 Rumours and Predictions Thread

by captaingabbeh » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:55 pm

JoAnnamayhem wrote:
VADER

Why? Well Kreator (who alredy got announced are touring with Vader up to January 28 2018 so why not get Vader on the boat too)


Solid point, I agree


Very true. 70K does often get multiple bands off of a tour package to play the boat together

2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 BOOKED!!

Want:
NeO-Chthonic-Heidevolk-Sabaton--Powerwolf-Kreator-Finntroll-Nightwish-Myrath-Thunderstone-TheAgonist-Skindred-Satyricon-Hypocrisy-Epica-Starkill-Crossfaith-Zeal&Ardor-Meshuggah-Septicflesh-Aeternam-Demons&Wizards-3TEETH
User avatar
User

Godflesh

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Posts

319

Joined

Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:50 pm

Location

Seattle, WA

Re: 70K 2018 Rumours and Predictions Thread

by Godflesh » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:54 pm

captaingabbeh wrote:
JoAnnamayhem wrote:
VADER

Why? Well Kreator (who alredy got announced are touring with Vader up to January 28 2018 so why not get Vader on the boat too)


Solid point, I agree


Very true. 70K does often get multiple bands off of a tour package to play the boat together

Someone posted on FB a screenshot of Vader's answer when he said "Get back on 70K 2018 and play The Ultimate Incantation there": "Good idea indeed. ;) \m/"
So they winked. Say no more, nudge nudge.
User avatar
User

TPH

Rank

Petty Officer

Posts

266

Joined

Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:47 am

Location

Dublin, Ireland

Re: 70K 2018 Rumours and Predictions Thread

by TPH » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:55 pm

Image

Certainly no complaint here if Vader were to join the cruise!
Wacken 2003
Fury Fest 2004-2005, Hellfest 2006 to 2017
70K 2017 - cabin 2250
User avatar
User

Jimbo2392

Rank

Petty Officer

Posts

173

Joined

Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:16 am

Location

Los Angeles CA

Re: 70K 2018 Rumours and Predictions Thread

by Jimbo2392 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:05 am

That was me with the Vader screenshot haha I wrote em a comment asking them and to my shock they replied! :beerbang:
Hope they get announced! :shred:
'15 7598
'16 7455
'17 Skip
'18 3612
User avatar
User

Godflesh

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Posts

319

Joined

Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:50 pm

Location

Seattle, WA

Re: 70K 2018 Rumours and Predictions Thread

by Godflesh » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:39 am

Vader were excellent in the ice rink in 2016, so a welcome repeat for me.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Hoppy McGee and 5 guests

Powered by phpBB ®