User

JamieS

Rank

Wiper

Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:56 am

Seattle, WA, USA

Re: 70K 2018 Rumours and Predictions Thread

by JamieS » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:34 pm

Pellaz wrote:According to posts on Cruise Critic, Carnival will resume port-visits to Grand Turk within a few weeks. I understand that the structures near the pier sustained minimal damage -- they are largely reinforced concrete -- but places like Jack's Shack have sustained significant damage. Hope they can rebuild quickly; I really like those people.
Assuming we make it there in February, it will be my fifth time at Grand Turk. :headbanger:

The island heavily depends on cruise revenue -- its population is only about 4,500, so when a cruise ship docks the population effectively doubles -- so getting cruise operations restored is a HUGE priority.

The UK government is currently advising against non-essential travel to Grand Turk. It seems like it was the hardest hit of the TCI, and remains without power. Obviously, there's plenty of time to get things fixed before our cruise, but hopefully they can bounce back sooner rather than later.
2017 Survivor
2018 Booked
User

Hoppy McGee

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:53 am

Ontario, Canada

by Hoppy McGee » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:04 pm

Septicflesh just announced a North American tour for Feb/March of 2018 so I'm assuming it will start shortly after the cruise. Dark Funeral is co headlining the tour and Thy Antichrist is opening. So Dark Funeral and Thy Antichrist are both definite possibilities to be added. :D
70k 2016 Cabin 9399
70k 2017 Cabin 2364
70k 2018 Cabin 9678
-/-Abbath-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-Aborted-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-Alestorm-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Anciients-/-Asphyx-/-Autopsy-/-Avatar-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-Be'lakor-/-Benediction-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Fast-/-Bloodbath-/-Bölzer-/-Borknagar-/-Cancer-/-Convulse-/-Cormorant-/-Cut.Up-/-Dark.Fortress-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Dawn.of.Disease-/-Daylight.Dies-/-Dead.Congregation-/-Decapitated-/Deicide-/Demonical-/-Desaster-/-Deströyer.666-/-Desultory-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dismember-/-Drakwald-/-Elder-/-Emperor-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Entombed-/-Entrails-/-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-/-Exhumed-/-Finntroll-/-Firespawn-/-Ghoul-/-Goatwhore-/-Gojira-/-Gorguts-/-Gutter.Instinct-/-HateSphere-/-High.on.Fire-/-Horrendous-/-Huntress-/-Hypocrisy-/-Ihsahn-/-Immolation-/-In.Flames-/-In.Mourning-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-Killer.Be.Killed-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Legion.of.the.Damned-/-LIK-/-Machine.Head-/-Magic.Circle-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-Memoriam-/-Mgla-/-Midnight-/-Misery.Index-/-Morbid-Angel-/-Morta.Skuld-/-Naglfar-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Necrophobic-/-Obituary-/-Obesquiae-/-Once.Human-/-Onslaught-/-Paradise.Lost-/-Primordial-/-Protector-/-Red.Fang-/-Ripper-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruinous-/-Samael-/-Satan-/-Satyricon-/-Sinister-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletonwitch-/Slayer-/-Soen-/Sulphur-/-Sulphur.Aeon-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-Taake-/-Tankard-/-Temple.of.Baal-/-This.Ending-/-Thulcandra-/-Trap.Them-/-Tribulation-/-Vader-/-Vampire-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Watain-/-White.Empress-/-Wintersun-/-Witchery-/-Wolfheart-
User

Warphine

Rank

Ensign

Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:19 pm

Orlando, FL

by Warphine » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:09 am

I would love to see Vader again! This time not passed out drunk in my hotel room like when they played MDF this year. :oops:
Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
User

mooyagi

Rank

Captain

Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm

Tucson, AZ, USA

by mooyagi » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:08 pm

Enslaved is touring the US and Canada with Wolves in the Throne Room, Myrkur and Khemmis about a week after the cruise. Enslaved is already on broad so bring WITTR and Khemmis please! Especially since this tour is skipping Arizona. :bitch:
I should get around to updating my signature
User

Bob

Rank

Petty Officer

Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:49 am

Salt Lake City, Utah, USA

by Bob » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:49 am

mooyagi wrote:Enslaved is touring the US and Canada with Wolves in the Throne Room, Myrkur and Khemmis about a week after the cruise. Enslaved is already on broad so bring WITTR and Khemmis please! Especially since this tour is skipping Arizona. :bitch:

Exactly! They skipped Utah as well. I'd have to go to Denver to see em. Bring some Myrkur and Wolves in the Throne Room to our boat, pa-lease. I would be ecstatic if either of them booked.
Wishlist 2018: Gojira-/-Tengger-Cavalry-/-Fleshgod-Apoc-/-Hanzel und Gretyl-/-InAeona-/-Babymetal-/-In this Moment-/-Burning Witches-/-Hevisaurus-/-Angelspit-/-Unleash the Archers-/-VUUR-/-Iron Maidens-/-The Heard-/-Myrkur

70K Survivor - 2015, 16, 17
User

Jotunheimr

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:54 pm

Reno, Nevada

by Jotunheimr » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:13 pm

Riot are trying to get back onbroad to celebrate their induction into the heavy metal hall of fame days before the cruise.
2015: 6511
2016: 7455
2018: Sooooooon

Trans-SiberianOrchestra-/-Savatage-/-JonOliva'sPain-/-CircleIICircle-/-Sabaton-/-Nightwish-/-Wintersun-/-Ensiferum-/-Turisas-/-Korpiklaani-/-Eluveitie-/-Arkona-/-InExtremo-/-Finntroll-/-Tyr-/-Heidevolk-/-Alestorm-/-AdornedBrood-/-Thyrfing-/-Skyforger-/-Primordial-/-Waylander-/-Metsatoll-/-Elvenking-/-Wilderun-/-RiotV-/-YngwieJMalmsteen-/-Ayreon-/-IcedEarth-/-BlindGuardian-/-GammaRay-/-Firewind-/-Dragonforce-/-Rhapsody-/-Stratovarius-/-Hammerfall-/-Delain-/-Blackmore'sNight-/-Spellblast-/-Watain-/-CarachAngren-/-ChildrenOfBodom-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Borknagar-/-Varg-/-Solstafir-/-Isengard-/-Kampfar-/-Kreator-/-Voivod-/-Exodus-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-Behemoth-/-MunicipalWaste-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-CarpathianForest-/-BlackMessiah-/-LostSociety-/-RottingChrist-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Ulver-/-Arcturus-/-Melechesh-/-Necrophagist-/-Be'lakor-/-Bloodbath-/-Gorguts-/-Krisiun-/-Septicflesh-/-Fallujah-/-Starkill-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Dååth
User

Pellaz

Rank

Ensign

Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:36 pm

Georgia, USA

by Pellaz » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:06 am

Reported on the main thread.... 70K responded to a FB post about Behemoth or Be'lakor with "Well, since you asked so nice....."

--So that probably counts. :twisted:
2018 Wishlist:
Abbath--Aeternam--Amon.Amarth--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Dark.Tranquility--Dimmu.Borgir--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano
--Eluveitie--Emperor--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Exmortus--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Green.Carnation--Ihsahn--Korpiklaani--Immortal--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--
Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Obscura--Old.Man's.Child--Opeth--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Devin.Townsend.Project--Turisas--Tyr--Vintersorg--Yyrkoon--1349
2015: Survivor
2016: Survivor
2017: Survivor
2018: Booked (1568)
User

Phoenix

Rank

Ensign

Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:29 pm

Calgary, AB, Canada

by Phoenix » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:52 am

Pellaz wrote:Reported on the main thread.... 70K responded to a FB post about Behemoth or Be'lakor with "Well, since you asked so nice....."

Borknagar or Be'lakor, I think you mean.
Aeternam-†-Amon.Amarth-†-Black.Crown.Initiate-†-ChthoniC-†-Gorod-†-In.Extremo-†-Insomnium-†-In.Vain-†-Korpiklaani-†-Melechesh-†-Mercenary-†-Metsatöll-†-Ne.Obliviscaris-†-Novembre-†-Sabaton-†-Silent.Civilian-†-Soilwork-†-Solstafir-†-Tengger.Calvary-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-
User

Pellaz

Rank

Ensign

Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:36 pm

Georgia, USA

by Pellaz » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:57 pm

Phoenix wrote:
Pellaz wrote:Reported on the main thread.... 70K responded to a FB post about Behemoth or Be'lakor with "Well, since you asked so nice....."

Borknagar or Be'lakor, I think you mean.

Yep, I did. Too many good 'B' bands. (And we were, all of us, fooled. :lol: )
2018 Wishlist:
Abbath--Aeternam--Amon.Amarth--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Dark.Tranquility--Dimmu.Borgir--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano
--Eluveitie--Emperor--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Exmortus--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Green.Carnation--Ihsahn--Korpiklaani--Immortal--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--
Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Obscura--Old.Man's.Child--Opeth--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Devin.Townsend.Project--Turisas--Tyr--Vintersorg--Yyrkoon--1349
2015: Survivor
2016: Survivor
2017: Survivor
2018: Booked (1568)
User

Godflesh

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:50 pm

Seattle, WA

by Godflesh » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:45 pm

Remember, Nergal’s FB page was still liked by 70K among other just announced artists’ pages.
Perhaps Nergal will show up solo?
There’s one guy I could recognize with or without his makeup. Him and Gene Simmons :P
User

DrinkMoxie

Rank

Commander

Tue May 24, 2011 8:31 pm

McKees Rocks, PA

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:18 am

Exhorder just announced 2 shows in NYC Feb 9-10 and a show in New Orleans on Feb 12

They could EASILY be a huge add for 70k Tons!!!

Also, 90s band Pist*On are reunited and their first currently scheduled show in March 8 in NYC... I'd enjoy seeing them onbroad, too
Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Exhorder-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Goatwhore-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-TenggerCavalry-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Witchery-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-OctoberTide-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-TheAbsence-Desultory-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Alestorm-DarkTranquillity-InExtremo-Korpiklaani-Kreator-Meshuggah-Gyze-Benediction-BeyondCreation-Voivod

cabin 3013 (2012)
cabin 9560 (2014)
cabin 8671 (2015)
cabin 7313 (2017)
User

Azazel101

Rank

Sub-Lieutenant

Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:35 am

Fond du Lac/Beaver Dam, Wisconsin

by Azazel101 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:55 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:Exhorder just announced 2 shows in NYC Feb 9-10 and a show in New Orleans on Feb 12

They could EASILY be a huge add for 70k Tons!!!

Also, 90s band Pist*On are reunited and their first currently scheduled show in March 8 in NYC... I'd enjoy seeing them onbroad, too

Beat me to the punch! :shred:
ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-Combichrist-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-Amorphis-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-AmonAmarth-/-AcidBath-/-Benidiction-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-DementedTed-/--Entrails-/-Exhumed-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-Necrophobic-/-NuclearAssault-/-OctoberTide-/-NapalmDeath-/-Sepulturia(20yearsRootsw/MaxandIgore)-/-Tiamat-/-VoiVod-/-Wilt-/-Nailbomb-/-FudgeTunnel-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-Godflesh
ok for a start
User

Jimbo2392

Rank

Petty Officer

Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:16 am

Los Angeles CA

by Jimbo2392 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:16 am

Exhorder NEEDS to be on the boat! It seems the perfect place to celebrate their reunion! Didnt Metal Church do something similar in 2013? :beerhorns:
'15 7598
'16 7455
'17 Skip
'18 3612
User

Azazel101

Rank

Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:07 am

Jimbo2392 wrote:Exhorder NEEDS to be on the boat! It seems the perfect place to celebrate their reunion! Didnt Metal Church do something similar in 2013? :beerhorns:

God Dethroned did their final performance and 1st reunion on the boat
I would love to see Exhorder on the boat !!!
Make it happen Skipper :dreams:
ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-Combichrist-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-Amorphis-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-AmonAmarth-/-AcidBath-/-Benidiction-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-DementedTed-/--Entrails-/-Exhumed-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-Necrophobic-/-NuclearAssault-/-OctoberTide-/-NapalmDeath-/-Sepulturia(20yearsRootsw/MaxandIgore)-/-Tiamat-/-VoiVod-/-Wilt-/-Nailbomb-/-FudgeTunnel-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-Godflesh
ok for a start
User

Castroh

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:42 pm

Chicago, IL

by Castroh » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:26 pm

I spoke with Maurizio Iacono in Chicago a few days ago. He said Kataklysm was asked to be onboard, but he's not sure if they're going to play yet. He told Andy that they'd be a last minute announcement if they need an additional band.
2012 - 2017 Survivor
2018 - Yup!
Wishlist: To party with my metal family once a year!
User

Hoppy McGee

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:53 am

Ontario, Canada

by Hoppy McGee » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:44 am

Watain just announced a North American tour with Destroyer 666 that begins on Feb. 23rd. My fingers and toes are crossed that at least one of these bands might appear on 70K as well! :death:
70k 2016 Cabin 9399
70k 2017 Cabin 2364
70k 2018 Cabin 9678
-/-Abbath-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-Aborted-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-Alestorm-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Anciients-/-Asphyx-/-Autopsy-/-Avatar-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-Be'lakor-/-Benediction-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Fast-/-Bloodbath-/-Bölzer-/-Borknagar-/-Cancer-/-Convulse-/-Cormorant-/-Cut.Up-/-Dark.Fortress-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Dawn.of.Disease-/-Daylight.Dies-/-Dead.Congregation-/-Decapitated-/Deicide-/Demonical-/-Desaster-/-Deströyer.666-/-Desultory-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dismember-/-Drakwald-/-Elder-/-Emperor-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Entombed-/-Entrails-/-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-/-Exhumed-/-Finntroll-/-Firespawn-/-Ghoul-/-Goatwhore-/-Gojira-/-Gorguts-/-Gutter.Instinct-/-HateSphere-/-High.on.Fire-/-Horrendous-/-Huntress-/-Hypocrisy-/-Ihsahn-/-Immolation-/-In.Flames-/-In.Mourning-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-Killer.Be.Killed-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Legion.of.the.Damned-/-LIK-/-Machine.Head-/-Magic.Circle-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-Memoriam-/-Mgla-/-Midnight-/-Misery.Index-/-Morbid-Angel-/-Morta.Skuld-/-Naglfar-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Necrophobic-/-Obituary-/-Obesquiae-/-Once.Human-/-Onslaught-/-Paradise.Lost-/-Primordial-/-Protector-/-Red.Fang-/-Ripper-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruinous-/-Samael-/-Satan-/-Satyricon-/-Sinister-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletonwitch-/Slayer-/-Soen-/Sulphur-/-Sulphur.Aeon-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-Taake-/-Tankard-/-Temple.of.Baal-/-This.Ending-/-Thulcandra-/-Trap.Them-/-Tribulation-/-Vader-/-Vampire-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Watain-/-White.Empress-/-Wintersun-/-Witchery-/-Wolfheart-
User

Azazel101

Rank

Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:55 am

Hoppy McGee wrote:Watain just announced a North American tour with Destroyer 666 that begins on Feb. 23rd. My fingers and toes are crossed that at least one of these bands might appear on 70K as well! :death:

Either one would be amazing :death:
ok for a start
User

Godflesh

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Seattle, WA

by Godflesh » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:25 pm

Morbid Angel has a new album coming out soon after 6 years, and it sounds pretty good: https://www.revolvermag.com/music/hear-morbid-angels-furious-new-song-no-master
One can always hope...
no avatar
User

orgy

Rank

Wiper

Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:09 am

by orgy » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:02 pm

I'd need clean pants if Morbid Angel was announced
User

Godflesh

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Seattle, WA

by Godflesh » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:46 pm

I'm told the new album comes out on Dec. 1st, which is... SOON!
User

TPH

Rank

Petty Officer

Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:47 am

Dublin, Ireland

by TPH » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:29 am

orgy wrote:I'd need clean pants if Morbid Angel was announced

I have a spare change with me at work, just in case.
Wacken 2003
Fury Fest 2004-2005, Hellfest 2006 to 2017
70K 2017 - cabin 2250
no avatar
User

Gratch

Rank

Petty Officer

Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:06 am

Salt Lake City, Utah

by Gratch » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:08 pm

Bob wrote:
mooyagi wrote:Enslaved is touring the US and Canada with Wolves in the Throne Room, Myrkur and Khemmis about a week after the cruise. Enslaved is already on broad so bring WITTR and Khemmis please! Especially since this tour is skipping Arizona. :bitch:

Exactly! They skipped Utah as well. I'd have to go to Denver to see em. Bring some Myrkur and Wolves in the Throne Room to our boat, pa-lease. I would be ecstatic if either of them booked.

They added a Salt Lake show today, Feb 28 at Urban Lounge. I was planning on going to Denver to see that tour, but now I don't have to buy a plane ticket.
2016 Survivor
2017 Survivor
2018 Booked

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
Anaal Nathrakh - Behemoth - Finntroll - Gloryhammer - Igorrr - Ihsahn - Khemmis - Myrkur - Nechochwen - The Ocean - Pallbearer - Sigh - Troldhaugen - Vainaja - Wilderun - Witherscape
User

Azazel101

Rank

Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:48 pm

EyeHateGod are on tour from Jan 3rd till may 25th with open dates from Jan 21st till Feb.11th :stagger:
ok for a start
no avatar
User

sara

Rank

Petty Officer

Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:51 pm

Boston

by sara » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:56 pm

Love Eyehategod! Def want them on.
Warbringer-/-King-Parrot-/-Lich-King-/-Angelus-Apatrida-/-Benighted-/-The-Crown-/-Aeon-/-Witchery-/-Occultist-/-Black-Breath-/-Chthonic-/-Alestorm-/-Devin-Townsend-/-Zimmers-Hole-/-Party-Thrash-/-Grindcore-/-Stoner-Bands-/-Folk-Metal-/-Heavier-Prog
User

Godflesh

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Seattle, WA

by Godflesh » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:38 pm

I mentioned it before in another thread: this NOLA double ticket would be great!
User

mooyagi

Rank

Captain

Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm

Tucson, AZ, USA

by mooyagi » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:11 pm

Pallbearer has a nice gap in their little tour at the beginning of the year where 70K could easily fit in.
I should get around to updating my signature
User

Bob

Rank

Petty Officer

Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:49 am

Salt Lake City, Utah, USA

by Bob » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:10 am

Gratch wrote:
Bob wrote:

They added a Salt Lake show today, Feb 28 at Urban Lounge. I was planning on going to Denver to see that tour, but now I don't have to buy a plane ticket.

OMG OMG OMG, Gratch, u da man! TY for this intel. I'm literally shaking right now. I gets to see Myrkur and Wolves in the Throne Room..

https://www.theurbanloungeslc.com/event/1604365-decibel-magazine-tour-salt-lake-city/
Wishlist 2018: Gojira-/-Tengger-Cavalry-/-Fleshgod-Apoc-/-Hanzel und Gretyl-/-InAeona-/-Babymetal-/-In this Moment-/-Burning Witches-/-Hevisaurus-/-Angelspit-/-Unleash the Archers-/-VUUR-/-Iron Maidens-/-The Heard-/-Myrkur

70K Survivor - 2015, 16, 17
Previous