Post Reply 3 posts Page 1 of 1
First time...
  • arivera14
    Oiler

First time...

by arivera14 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm

Hello everybody from Costa Rica!!! On february I will take my first trip with you guys I know that 70.000 Tons is amazing some friends told me so, I hope there will be chance for bands like:

-Amon Amarth
    -Obituary
    -Paradise Lost
    -Deicide
    -Sodom
    -Nightwish
    -Epica

Pura Vida Maes!!!

:bangers: :bangers:
    Downvod
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: First time...

by Downvod » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:14 pm

arivera14 wrote:Hello everybody from Costa Rica!!! On february I will take my first trip with you guys I know that 70.000 Tons is amazing some friends told me so, I hope there will be chance for bands like:

-Amon Amarth
    -Obituary
    -Paradise Lost
    -Deicide
    -Sodom
    -Nightwish
    -Epica

Pura Vida Maes!!!

:bangers: :bangers:

You will have the time of your life, I assure you!
    70k 2016: Cabin 7279
    70k 2017: Cabin 6361
    70k 2018: Cabin 1704
    70k 2019: Cabin 1402

Abbath-/-Accept-/-Aetherian-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-At.the.Gates-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-Be'Lakor-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-The.Black.Dahlia.Murder-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodshot.Dawn-/-Borknagar-/-Brymir-/-Carach.Angren-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-The.Crown-/-Cruachan-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Devin.Townsend-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Eluveitie-/-Emperor-/-Ensiferum-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-/-Evocation-/-Exmortus-/-The.Faceless-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghost.Ship.Octavius-/-Ghoul-/-God.Dethroned-/-Gojira-/-Havok-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-In.Vain-/-Kalmah-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kvelertak-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Moonsorrow-/-Mors.Principium.Est-/-Myrkur-/-Necrophagist-/-Nekrogoblikon-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Omnium.Gatherum-/-Oni-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Paradise.Lost-/-Persefone-/-Powerglove-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Sodom-/-Soilwork-/-Solution.45-/-Symphony.X-/-Taake-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-Tiamat-/-Tyr-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterhymn-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
  • arivera14
    Oiler

Re: First time...

by arivera14 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:06 pm

:shred: thank you !!!!

:bmhorns:
Post Reply 3 posts Page 1 of 1