Post Reply 2038 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2019 Megathread
    cowboy71
    Commander

Re: Keepers Of The Swamp

by cowboy71 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:16 pm

Around about this exact date last year, the 2018 cruise put up the SOLD OUT! sign.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:09 am

cowboy71 wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:53 pm Closing in on a soul-destroying FIVE DAYS, this is currently our longest band announcement drought since announcements began.
    Called it! ;)
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:12 am

Phoenix wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:51 pm :lol: :lol: #goldsurvivorproblems
    SOOOOOOOOON I will become Gold and I will have powaaa, absolute powaaaaaaaaaaa!

(Not really, I just wanna stop paying for the most expensive cabins)
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:41 pm

It is now ONE WEEK since the Kalmah announcement.

AN ENTIRE WEEK.

WHAT THE HELL???

:bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:

:lol:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:13 pm

Gold survivors had 9 extra days to book, and it’s been 11 days for Silver survivors already.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:53 pm

Admittedly with the ship redesign there are a lot more categories now, but even so, there are TWENTY categories still available, representing a maximum of 999 cabins.

Last year when public sales opened up there was like 5 categories left representing about 400 cabins.

I think this is a good thing - opportunity for lots more fresh blood on the ship (and as I mentioned previously - more profit for 70k as there won't be as many gold/silver discounts haha).
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:07 pm

cowboy71 wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:53 pm Admittedly with the ship redesign there are a lot more categories now, but even so, there are TWENTY categories still available, representing a maximum of 999 cabins.

Last year when public sales opened up there was like 5 categories left representing about 400 cabins.

I think this is a good thing - opportunity for lots more fresh blood on the ship (and as I mentioned previously - more profit for 70k as there won't be as many gold/silver discounts haha).
    But it could mean as low as 20 cabins remaining, couldn’t it?
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:15 pm

We’re at 28 bands, with at least one pseudo-headliner left to announce, so I predict that by the time public sales open...
    Oh wait, I forgot, my wife made me promise not to predict anything anymore, because - and I quote - “I’m gonna meet these people at the meet’n’greet, and I don’t want to feel ashamed of your dumb ass, because you couldn’t even predict which way the sun is gonna rise tomorrow” :lol:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:23 pm

Yeah could be as few as 20 cabins. Buuuuut I doubt it :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:29 am

Okay Andy - do I get a Birthday announcement this year- try and make it a good one :viking: :givebeer: :beerhorns: :3drunks:
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:38 am

Godflesh wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:15 pm We’re at 28 bands, with at least one pseudo-headliner left to announce, so I predict that by the time public sales open...
    Oh wait, I forgot, my wife made me promise not to predict anything anymore, because - and I quote - “I’m gonna meet these people at the meet’n’greet, and I don’t want to feel ashamed of your dumb ass, because you couldn’t even predict which way the sun is gonna rise tomorrow” :lol:
    :lol: :lol: :lol: Now THAT's funny.

I'm predicting the next band announcements -- maybe several at once -- will happen, oh, around October 5th or 6th. For, y'know, no reason whatsoever, Paul said innocently..... :twisted:
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

PUBLIC SALES for 70000TONS OF METAL 2019

by Andy » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:56 am

Sailors from across the globe, can we have your attention, please?

Get ready to book your ticket for Round 9 of 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World’s Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

Mark down the date and time in your calendar to join 2,999 Metalheads from over 70 different countries on this life-changing event! You don’t want to miss the boat!

Public Sales for 70000TONS OF METAL 2019 will start on Wednesday, October 3rd, 2018 at 12:00 PM EDT (9:00 AM PDT, and respectively 6:00 PM CEST).

On 70000TONS OF METAL, you get unrestricted festival access to all 120+ live performances, including the Jamming with Waters in International Waters All-Star Jam, signing sessions, intimate Artist Clinics, exclusive album premiere listening sessions and the chance to explore Caribbean dream destinations with your favorite bands. It’s like having an All-Access backstage pass!

Survivors: If you have not yet received your early booking invitation eMail with your SURVIVOR NUMBER, please check your spam folder and if you cannot find it then contact us. Make sure to book before Public Sales start so you can take advantage of your Survivor perks!

cegr80
    Lieutenant

Re: PUBLIC SALES for 70000TONS OF METAL 2019

by cegr80 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:20 pm

Let the newbies come in!
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:25 pm

Yup, makes perfect sense. That's when we'll see our next announcement, right before public sales I'd wager.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:53 pm

Think its safe to say we can all go about our business this weekend and not worry about missing out on any announcements then!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:29 pm

But wouldn't it make sense to make some few "nice" announcements prior opening public sales?
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:41 pm

cegr80 wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:29 pm But wouldn't it make sense to make some few "nice" announcements prior opening public sales?
    Yeah possibly. Guess it depends on how eager they are to give sales a bit of a *kick*.

Checked 2018, and between announcing public sales and public sales commencing Wolfchant and Metal Church got announced, so there is precedent.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:20 pm

Phoenix wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:25 pm Yup, makes perfect sense. That's when we'll see our next announcement, right before public sales I'd wager.
    I love how noobs like Phoenix think band announcements follow a pattern that makes sense.
    I'm only here to do two things: play the bagpipes and gargle sulphuric acid. Looks like we're almost out of acid.
    cowboy71
    Commander

Re: Ready, Steady, Fire!

by cowboy71 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:12 pm

Updating this :)

- Still only 2 German bands (Accept and Subway to Sally). Some 70Ks have had as many as 12!
    - Four from the US of A now (Nile, Obituary, TBDM, Warbringer). Some years almost half the lineup has been American. Expect a higher proportion in the latter announcements as UMC start struggling to fill the lineup and get American bands that can do it at short notice :P
    - Finland on two (Kalmah and Ensiferum). Expect as many as 6.
    - Now have 1 repeat from 2017 (Kalmah). Don't usually get many repeats from 2-years-previous (2018 had 3), but expect 2 or 3.

So to summarise, here are my predictions for the remaining 32-ish bands:

- 2 more repeats from 70K 2017
    - at least another 6 German bands
    - another 3 or 4 Finnish bands
    - up to 5 more Swedish bands
    - up to 10 bands from the USA
    - 1 or 2 more from South America
    - 2 or 3 more female-fronted/symphonic bands
    - 4 or 5 more thrash bands
    - 2 or 3 more power metal bands
    - 1 or 2 lighter or fringe bands (hard rock, industrial, etc)
    - 3 more bands worthy of 60 minute sets, 1 more big band that gets 75 minute sets, the rest 45 minute setters.
    - Maybe 6 virtual unknown/unexpected bands with zero requests
    - Another 6 or so from the top 100 requests
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:20 am

acidbasement wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:20 pm
    Phoenix wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:25 pm Yup, makes perfect sense. That's when we'll see our next announcement, right before public sales I'd wager.
    I love how noobs like Phoenix think band announcements follow a pattern that makes sense.
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:32 am

I was going to post a picture of that Always Sunny conspiracy guy referencing how you just have to dig DEEPER, but the only pictures I could find were massive and I couldn't resize them.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:41 am

Phoenix wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:32 am I was going to post a picture of that Always Sunny conspiracy guy referencing how you just have to dig DEEPER, but the only pictures I could find were massive and I couldn't resize them.
    "THERE IS NO PEPE SILVIA" :lol:
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:23 pm

10 days without announcements :smash:
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:16 pm

cegr80 wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:23 pm 10 days without announcements :smash:
    We're dyin' here! DYIN', I say! :death: :lol:
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    jeyrow
    Petty Officer

by jeyrow » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:47 am

cegr80 wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:23 pm 10 days without announcements :smash:
    12 days with announcements

ANDY!! Come on!!

:beerbang:
    70000Tons - 2015 - 7307
    70000Tons - 2016 - 7531
    70000Tons - 2017 - 6231
    70000Tons - 2018 - No
    70000Tons - 2019 - 6131
    70000Tons - 2020 - No
  • Bob
    Petty Officer

by Bob » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:55 am

Masterbas wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:38 am ... I've stumbled upon Rotting Christ this summer, they are insane.
    Me too, just started listening to them. I would so over-joyed if the "R" was Rotting Christ.
    Wishlist 2024: Ranked in order of:
    1. Line up on the center rail for both sets if announced.

Konvent
    2. Never seen them live.
    Anaal_Nathrakh-/-Burning_Witches-/-Combichrist-/-Dee_Snider-/-Gojira-/-Grai-/-Hanzel_und_Gretyl-/-IGNEA-/-Inquisition-/-Jinjer-/-Lovebites-/-King_Diamond-/-Mgla-/-Opeth-/-Rob_Zombie-/-Spiritbox-/-Temple_of_Evil-/-The_Hu-/-Vader-/-Visigoth-/-Wagakki_Band
    3. Seen them before and would love to see them on das boat.
    Avatar-/-Babymetal-/-Behemoth-/-Corrosion_of_Conformity-/-Fleshgod_Apocalypse-/-Lacuna_Coil-/-Lamb_of_God-/-Meshuggah-/-Metsatöll-/-Myrkur-/-Sabaton-/-Sepultura-/-Suicidal_Tendencies-/-Therion-/-The_Iron_Maidens-/-Wolves_in_the_Throne_Room
    70K Survivor - 2015, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 23
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:00 pm

So if my quick time conversion is right, we are 18 hours away from public sales?

Hopefully at least one more band announcement before then.

And probably sold out by the time I wake up tomorrow :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:05 am

Well it doesn't look completely sold out YET, so there's that.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    jeyrow
    Petty Officer

by jeyrow » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:55 am

Phoenix wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:05 am Well it doesn't look completely sold out YET, so there's that.
    Almost Sold out :shock:
    70000Tons - 2015 - 7307
    70000Tons - 2016 - 7531
    70000Tons - 2017 - 6231
    70000Tons - 2018 - No
    70000Tons - 2019 - 6131
    70000Tons - 2020 - No
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:55 am

The expensive cabins are going to hard to sell out,newbies just want the music not the cruise experience as much.Plus people with the money to spend on those expensive cabins probably like to plan things out more in advance and might have spent their money elsewhere.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:47 pm

Non sold out categories now represent only around 300 cabins. Down from about 1,000 overnight.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:17 pm

Deep silence,outside of the Public Sales announcement,no band ,no 4 months until cruise and no calendar girl posts.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:41 pm

deathmetalpat wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:17 pm Deep silence,outside of the Public Sales announcement,no band ,no 4 months until cruise and no calendar girl posts.
    They posted the calendar girl on Facebook. Andy stopped posting the pool girls on the forum when it became PROFOUNDLY obvious that no one here cared.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:40 pm

Phoenix wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:41 pm
    deathmetalpat wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:17 pm Deep silence,outside of the Public Sales announcement,no band ,no 4 months until cruise and no calendar girl posts.
    They posted the calendar girl on Facebook. Andy stopped posting the pool girls on the forum when it became PROFOUNDLY obvious that no one here cared.
    Hahaha TRUTH!

Down to 8 categories left!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Ethrivas
    Chief Petty Officer

by Ethrivas » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:52 pm

Have fun guys/gals. I bail out this year.
    Hope the remaining band announcements meet your heart's desires :beerwink:

See you next year :)
    Wishlist 2025:1914-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aeternam-/-AETHERIAN-/-AGATHODAIMON-/-ALESTORM-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMORPHIS-/-ANAAL.NATHRAKH-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Avatar-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-BLACKBRAID-/-BRYMIR-/-CLOAK-/-Cryptosis-/-Dååth-/-Dark.Oath-/-DESTINITY-/-DIMMU.BORGIR-/-Ensiferum-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Finntroll-/-Foretoken-/-Gaerea-/-GROZA-/-Hypocrisy-/-Ignea-/-IMMORTAL-/-In.Aphelion-/-Kalmah-/-Kanonenfieber-/-King.of.Asgard-/-KVAEN-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-MELECHESH-/-Mezarkabul(Pentagram)-/-MGŁA-/-MOONSHADE-/-MÖRK.GRYNING-/-NAILED.TO.OBSCURITY-/-Necrophobic-/-NETHERBIRD-/-Orbit.Culture-/-OUROBOROS-/-PERPETUAL.NIGHT-/-PSYCROPTIC-/-Rhapsody(Turilli-Lione)-/-SATYRICON-/-SHADE.EMPIRE-/-SHYLMAGOGHNAR-/-SODOMISERY-/-STORTREGN-/-Stratovarius-/-SYLOSIS-/-Testament-/-THE.COMMITTEE-/-THE.CROWN-/-THE.SEER-/-THE.SPIRIT-/-THULCANDRA-/-Tryglav-/-TRIBULATION-/-Trivium-/-Turisas-/-Ulfven-/-Unanimated-/-VREID-/-Warbringer-/-Whispered-/-Wintersun-/-WORMWITCH-/-WORMWOOD-/-Zornheym
    2018, 2019, 2020, 2024: Survivor
    2023: Skip year
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:43 pm

Ethrivas wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:52 pm Have fun guys/gals. I bail out this year.
    Hope the remaining band announcements meet your heart's desires :beerwink:

See you next year :)
    Sorry you won't be joining us bro :( Look forward to seeing you again in 2020 though!!

Sales have slowed significantly now. The fact that all that remains are doubles or really expensive cabins would have a lot to do with that.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:52 pm

What gives? Are we actually getting a drought of announcements this year ON TOP OF them starting the process off two months late?

If we don't get bands by tomorrow, I don't know what their excuse is. That would be some bullshit. :evil:

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:53 pm

Phoenix wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:52 pm What gives? Are we actually getting a drought of announcements this year ON TOP OF them starting the process off two months late?

If we don't get bands by tomorrow, I don't know what their excuse is. That would be some bullshit. :evil:
    They'll need to announce at least one "gosh-wow" band to move those more expensive cabins that are still unsold. I'm still expecting something fairly big -- "headliner" band or maybe multiple announcements -- within the next two days.
    2025 Wishlist:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:16 pm

Yeah I was gonna say pretty much the same.

They will need to throw out a couple of OMG bands to get people willing to fork over the amount of $$$$ that the remaining cabins would cost.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Starling
    Oiler

by Starling » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:39 am

I wanna know who got the 2 person Owner's Suite for $3666 per person. I need to be friends with that person. :dreams:

This mini-drought is annoying me. I'm mostly caught up on my "homework" of listening to all the bands (well, the ones that don't make my ears bleed), so I'm ready for more. I'm still waiting for a band "that will make you shit your pants," as the Facebook 70K person said. Maybe my bar is too high.
    2017 Survivor (Cabin 7211)
    2018 Survivor (Cabin 8359)
    2019 Booked (Cabin 9689)
Post Reply 2038 posts